Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Home alone~ (needs one) (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=3589)

SorryForBeing 02-01-2007 07:54 PM

Home alone~ (needs one)

Since my girlfriend was out for the night, probably hardly working knowing her, I had(decidedly stupidly) decided to watch horror movies, clutching my the couch pillow closer. My nightgown was pretty much my girlfriends longest short so the green cloth barely covered my thigh. At the moment though, my mind was focused mainly on the fact that the killer was right behind her. Shutting my eyes tight as she screamed, only then did I hear the doorbell ring over the loudness of the television.

Lowering the vollume, I let out my breath I hadn't know I was holding. Looking through the peephole, I tried to strain to see who it was," um hey, sorry, I didn't hear the ring. Are you still there?"

Intheshadows 02-01-2007 08:13 PM

After I rang the bell, I went around to the side of the apartment and let myself in through an open window. I had been watching the young lady through the window, if she wanted to see something frighting she was going to get her wish.

SorryForBeing 02-01-2007 09:34 PM

After finally opening the door slowly, I sighed, annoyed at the likelihood that I was just ding-donged and ditched. Yea, so funny. Sighing, I started heading back, still huffing a bit but calming finally. Walking into the parlor, I noticed a figure and took a few steps back, unsure of whether my vision was right. Was it the movie making my mind play tricks? I didn't question it immediately.

"Wh-why are you here? You.. know there's other people in the house, I'll just get some money and I won't report this..." I tried bluffing and keeping calm though my voice wavered a bit and I knew I was still stepping back.

Intheshadows 02-01-2007 09:39 PM

I was dressed in a trench coat and had a ski mask over my head. I quickly moved towards her and put one hand over her mouth. Then I brought up my other hand which was carrying a large knife up to her face right below her left eye. "Don't scream and don't move an inch."

SorryForBeing 02-01-2007 10:36 PM

My eyes widened, almost falling back in surprise, shaking slightly. The knife was so close and I was too afraid to reply. For once, I hoped that she stayed at work longer than usual. Biting my lip, I gave a small nod, though I knew the moment he looked away, my feet would instinctively run.

Intheshadows 02-01-2007 10:45 PM

I took my hand off of her mouth and slowly moved it down her body brushing her breast and grabbing her right wrist. "Slowly turn around."

SorryForBeing 02-01-2007 11:04 PM

Taking a small step back I noticed the hold on my wrist and tried to respond calmly," I.. the money's over behind you though..."

Intheshadows 02-01-2007 11:11 PM

I pulled hard on her wrist and pulled back the knife, she spun around and now was facing away from me. I shoved her against the wall and put my knife next her face. "I'm not interested in your money."

SorryForBeing 02-01-2007 11:30 PM

Feeling stupid for assuming, I heard myself muffle something of a whimper as I hit the wall, but blushed lightly realizing my outfit. I really didn't want to die but... no way would I let this just happen. Using my free arm, I tried to grip his wrist holding the knife, twisting it back, hoping to make him drop it. At least then I wouldn't need to worry for my life, but before I knew it, I was ducking down, hand still in his grip but trying to catch him off balance.

Intheshadows 02-01-2007 11:41 PM

I was surprised at her action, most of my victims don't fight so hard with a knife next to their face. I wrestled her to the ground and was able to get my knee firmly in her back. I pushed down on her with the knee and once again brought my knife firmly against her neck. I shouted, "Any more and I will cut your pretty little face." The I reached my free hand into my trench coat and grabbed the hand cuffs.

SorryForBeing 02-02-2007 12:08 AM

Making a small pained noise, I grit my teeth at the pain of his knee digging into my back. Despite what he said, it would be hard to move anyways, but still I was frozen in place, shivering a bit. With the blade against my neck, my voice felt too weak to make a sound, wondering what was going to happen next through the silence.

Intheshadows 02-02-2007 12:14 AM

I cuffed both of her hands behind her back and then stood up. I looked down on her helpless body wondering what it looks like underneath her night gown. Next, I lifted her up so that she was on her knees facing me. I pulled on her hair so she was looking me in the face. "Tell me your name."

SorryForBeing 02-02-2007 01:41 AM

I felt dread wash over me as the click of the cuffs were heard and tested the strength of them. Struggling against them a bit, I was caught offguard when he pulled me onto my knees, straining to straighten my head, glaring at him. "You don't need to know my name to continue," I surprised myself at the venom in my voice. There was no way I'd let him see me scared anymore than he has.

Intheshadows 02-02-2007 10:18 AM

The anger pulsed in my veins as I heard her defy me. I pulled harder on her hair and said, "If thats the way you want it then I'll just call you Bitch and treat you like one." I then proceeded to drag her to the nearest bedroom.

SorryForBeing 02-02-2007 04:12 PM

At the hard pull back of my hair, I gripped his wrist, trying to pull it off, even more paniced when we headed towards the bedroom. I cried out a bit at the pain of him dragging me by the hair. "Let.. go, I swear my-!" I paused midway not wanting to mention anything about my girlfriend and just grit my teeth, struggling to pull away when we entered the room.

Intheshadows 02-02-2007 04:39 PM

I threw her down onto the bed if she wanted it rough then that's what she was going to get. I took off my coat and let it fall to the ground and started to unbutton my pants. "Bitch, were going to have some fun tonight."

SorryForBeing 02-02-2007 05:14 PM

Backing up away from him, I looked around for anything to keep him away. As my beck reached the headboard, I noticed my cell. It wasn't that far but I probably couldn't dial even one let alone three numbers by the time he saw.

"You're going to regret this. I'm not going yo let this happen.." I tried to keep my tone steady even though it wavered as my I continued to search for something, deciding to try and roll off the bed while he was busy undoing his pants and run for the bathroom connected to the room.

Intheshadows 02-02-2007 05:37 PM

As I was taking my undoing my pants she rolled off the bed and headed for the bath room, lucky for me she tripped trying to run with her hands cuffed behind her back. I jumped on her and slapped her hard accross the face. I forced her back into a kneeling position and took out my knife again and put it next to her pretty face. "Listen Bitch I have all night to play if thats what you want."

SorryForBeing 02-02-2007 05:44 PM

Keeping my eyes shut tight, I felt the sting from his slap, struggling to pull my hands free, not one to let someone hit me without retaliation. I couldn't pull them free but just averted my eyes, not replying. I was torn between letting him finish fast and dealing with the shame or possibly making it worse. "..."

Intheshadows 02-02-2007 05:49 PM

While she was still kneeling in front of me I took the knife and tore her nightgown off of her revealing her beautiful breasts. "I'm only going to ask this once, do you want it rough or gentle. If you don't answer then I'll take that as wanting it rough"