Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sex with schlampe_sfefanie ... (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=24918)

fessel.freak 05-08-2009 04:42 PM

Sex with schlampe_sfefanie ...

is not possible. HE is just a fake. A GUY!! Just someone chasing cute gals like lil'linzi to take advantage of them. BEWARE!!!!

:eek:

FuckingRotter 05-08-2009 10:48 PM

I'm confused. If what you say is true, does this mean it's not possible for men to have sex?

Lucy. 05-09-2009 05:50 PM

I'm not going to give my personal opinion on this particular persons gender but in general life in places which are either male or female dominated are better when you take people at face value as best as you can.

Its easy to think every lesbian online must be a guy and every girl who plays online games is a guy who wants free stuff. It appears to be true an awful lot of the time. But personally I try to just take people for what they say they are. On rapeboard a man would have better success with the real women than a woman would by the way.

A lot of the gender fakes seem very obvious to me. Men and women are very different overall in a lot of ways, so once you get over the "wow, women have fantasies too?" thing, you can then pretty much tell just by the way they write. I'm really surprised that this is the first thread I've seen like this.

pervipete 05-09-2009 06:48 PM

This happens from time to time, normally over people posting pictures of themselves.

Normally it degenerates into a little row, some hissy fits and the person being doubted buggering off, never to be seen again.

For myself, while I can't say I'm that good at spottiing the difference between posts from fake and real, I'm not really bothered either way. Whatever makes them happen.

There are a few that if it turned out they were men, for example you, missy and lillinzi, spring to mind, I would be dissapointed, for the others, whatever.

Lucy. 05-09-2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pervipete (Post 345792)
There are a few that if it turned out they were men, for example you, missy and lillinzi, spring to mind, I would be dissapointed, for the others, whatever.

As far as I'm aware Missy and possibly Sierra are the only "confirmed" females on the forum as in that they have met/spoken to another member who has vouched for them on here. But then the other member could be lying.

The only real way to prove your sex online is to speak. And then again you could just be getting someone else to talk for you.

Some people seem a lot more genuine than others. Photos they post look real, the experiences they describe seem realer. I'll be honest, if you ask most men pretending to be women what the label in their knickers says they wouldn't have a clue. There are obvious fakes, here and everywhere. Then theres some you can never really be sure of. Which counts for pretty much most people online to be honest.

I learnt a long long time ago that trying to prove anything on the internet is a futile exercise. People will believe what they believe. But I don't think you'd be disappointed if you ever met me :p

pervipete 05-09-2009 07:01 PM

I missed Sierra of my list, so sorry Sierra.

Oh I don't think I would be dissapointed if I met you Lucy honey, I believe that those photos you posted are you.

What I meant was that, actually I'm not sure what I meant.

Oh I remember, there are some female members that I get on with more then others, and those are the ones that I would be a little bit sorry to find out that they were men, and in the case of LilLinzi, have made a few comments about her assets as well, that I would feel proper muppet if she was a he.

Lucy. 05-09-2009 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pervipete (Post 345799)
Oh I remember, there are some female members that I get on with more then others, and those are the ones that I would be a little bit sorry to find out that they were men, and in the case of LilLinzi, have made a few comments about her assets as well, that I would feel proper muppet if she was a he.

I knew what you meant :) I'm just saying, you really cannot be sure of anybody apart from Sierra and Missy on here (possibly others as well).

I think Stefanie is a fake, so much so I played along with the little PM's and things I was receiving to strip naked etc etc ;) As I said earlier, he/she would have better luck with me if they were male.

But while that one is obvious, some established "female" members here sometimes say certain things that just make you doubt them. While all people are different and its entirely possible some girls will like really hardcore things (I.e Geno), they still talk about them in a feminine way. I am 99% certain that Geno is female despite being scarier than most men here because she just talks like a girl. Talking to her is like talking to my girlfriends here, we have talked about pets, shopping and just had a giggle. You can just tell without being completely certain.

Overall its just better not to think about it too much or you won't speak to any woman at all without thinking she is a guy. There really really are women on the internet ;)

pervipete 05-09-2009 07:16 PM

I think Lucy, that you have summed it up better then my five battered brain cells have.

theDarkOne 05-09-2009 07:27 PM

First off who is Missy?

Second, this is hilarious...especially when one of the people some of you have said is a woman is clearly not.

Pete though basically said what im going to say and that is.There are many guys on this board who do not care if it's a man pretending to be a woman.(something that if you have been around for a couple of months remember from a very high strung thread about a certain supposed female that has now gone into hiding)

but once again who is Missy?

pervipete 05-09-2009 07:31 PM

Little miss rotter DO, oh and who are is this pretend female and what evidence do you have?

Lucy. 05-09-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theDarkOne (Post 345822)
First off who is Missy?
Second, this is hilarious...especially when one of the people some of you have said is a woman is clearly not.

Little Miss Rotter. I said Little Miss Rotter and Sierra were certainly women because as far as I know they've met FR and spoken on the phone often with Phantom. The other person I said that I personally was close to certain, but like I say you can't really ever tell without meeting someone. I try just to take people on face value.

Seven 05-09-2009 07:36 PM

What the big problem anyway? I mean, Internet is a place for freedom where people can do what they would never do in real life (this place is a good exemple) and be whoever they wanna be.
Most of us use a nickname not to reveal our identity, some also choose to be completely someone else. Savage rapists where they're so shy in real life. Experimented lover when they're 17 yo virgins. Sexy woman when they're a man craving for sex.

Have fun talking with people you find interesting, that's all we need here.

theDarkOne 05-09-2009 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pervipete (Post 345825)
Little miss rotter DO, oh and who are is this pretend female and what evidence do you have?

OOOHHH DDDUUUUHHH:skull-tic:skull-tic:skull-tic:skull-tic:skull-tic

My bad.I just never heard of her called that.

As far as your question goes.Are you kidding me.Im not going to open that can of worms again.:D

pervipete 05-09-2009 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theDarkOne (Post 345831)
OOOHHH DDDUUUUHHH:skull-tic:skull-tic:skull-tic:skull-tic:skull-tic

My bad.I just never heard of her called that.

As far as your question goes.Are you kidding me.Im not going to open that can of worms again.:D

I coined it one of the games in idle talk.

As for the other, damn you didn't fall for my trap :D

theDarkOne 05-09-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pervipete (Post 345832)
As for the other, damn you didn't fall for my trap :D

Well i may not be to well liked here but i sure as hell don't want to go down that road again.Plus i try to learn from my experiences and what i learned from that was some of the guys here don't care/or want their fantasy broken.

But good try,you almost got me.:)

pervipete 05-09-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theDarkOne (Post 345840)
Well i may not be to well liked here but i sure as hell don't want to go down that road again.Plus i try to learn from my experiences and what i learned from that was some of the guys here don't care/or want their fantasy broken.

But good try,you almost got me.:)

I would say you weren't well liked, just a little controversal from time to time :)

Lucy. 05-09-2009 08:01 PM

TD1 you are actually very well liked. You wouldn't have all this reputation if you weren't.

Its refreshing to meet someone that just purely speaks their mind about everything, and its a good thing. There are too many fakes online, and I don't mean gender.

As seven says, yes the internet allows a scrawny virgin to be big bad rapist or someone with little experience to be a seasoned prostitute, but its nice just to speak to someone who can be themselves, and laugh at those who can't in all honesty.

I have more like and respect for someone like AWDRacer, who's viewpoint and way of life is completely the opposite of everything mine is, than I do for the people in the middle who just don't want to offend anybody. At least he's real.

theDarkOne 05-09-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pervipete (Post 345841)
I would say you weren't well liked, just a little controversial from time to time :)

controversial,i like that.Thanks Pete:skull-bee

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy. (Post 345843)
TD1 you are actually very well liked. You wouldn't have all this reputation if you weren't.

Its refreshing to meet someone that just purely speaks their mind about everything, and its a good thing. There are too many fakes online, and I don't mean gender.

Thank you Lucy...You are a very sweet person.:)

FuckingRotter 05-10-2009 03:24 AM

If little miss Rotter turns out to be a man then I've seriously been missing something! :D

Still, taking things at face value is a curious thing. For all anybody knows little miss Rotter could be my imaginary girlfriend, I could be an 18 year old geek living at home with his/her parents that got hold of a photo of their really cool uncle and put it on my profile.

Lucy. 05-10-2009 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 345926)
If little miss Rotter turns out to be a man then I've seriously been missing something! :D

Still, taking things at face value is a curious thing. For all anybody knows little miss Rotter could be my imaginary girlfriend, I could be an 18 year old geek living at home with his/her parents that got hold of a photo of their really cool uncle and put it on my profile.

You could BE little miss rotter :o!

Some people you just know. What I hate is that a guy says he is a guy and then he is a guy. A girl says she is a girl and she must take a photo with a poster saying "my name is xxx and i love rapeboard.com" preferrably without a top. Sorry but just no. People can believe whatever they want to be honest :p