Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Preference; struggle rape or sleepy rape! (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=1035)

Sodoman 07-10-2006 07:08 PM

Preference; struggle rape or sleepy rape!

I just wanted to know who prefers what; do you prefer to rape a woman who's struggling and screaming and crying and begging, or would you prefer to rape a woman when she is sleeping? Maybe it really wouldn't matter. I wouldn't really care, there's definitely a turn on to a woman sleeping and creeping up on her, especially if she is on her side and there is good access from behind. Though I also love to hear a womans screams, cries, groans, and pleas for mercy. So which do you prefer? Also the gals can chime in and say which way they would prefer to be raped.

virginfantasy 07-10-2006 07:13 PM

struggle - i like imagining a struggle. i like thinking up punishments for myself too lol- im extremely into that kinda stuff. sleepy rapes to me dont turn me on.

Sodoman 07-10-2006 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by virginfantasy
struggle - i like imagining a struggle. i like thinking up punishments for myself too lol- im extremely into that kinda stuff. sleepy rapes to me dont turn me on.

Thanks for the reply, I think the struggle, screaming, moaning, and begging are more of a turn on because it's more lively. Though there must be members who are into the sleepy rape because Clan Hunter actually posted several movies in request to this fetish. :D P.S. thanx CH

gal4 07-10-2006 07:30 PM

Rape us.

http://www.viceland.com/viceDiary/ph...mage_metal.jpg

or be raped.

Sodoman 07-10-2006 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gal4

I'm not much of a KISS fan, you can have gene's long tongue! :D

virginfantasy 07-10-2006 08:45 PM

dude, thats so NOT KISS!lol

MKP4 07-11-2006 12:44 AM

Struggle - sleepy is kind of a turn off. Just not my thing. No personality involved. Kinda boring.

In fact, when I watch a rape movie and the actress is calmly taking it, its boring. I almost immediately turn it off.

MKP4 07-11-2006 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gal4

Gal4 Randometer = 6/10

menace 07-11-2006 03:44 AM

Struggle most definately. What the difference between fucking an unconcious girl and fucking a blow up doll? Well it takes more then a heartrate for me...

Sodoman 07-11-2006 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by virginfantasy
dude, thats so NOT KISS!lol

I know that's not KISS, as I've seen kiss in concert. Cleveland, OH 1996. First concert I went to with my sister. I've never heard of this band. I was just poking fun at the makeup. :D They're probably not as rich as KISS neither. :D

Rheostatic 07-11-2006 07:59 AM

Struggle for sure.

IMO, I think the sleep rape fantasy might appeal more to men who are either physically weak or perceive themselves as physically weak, and have a hard time fantasizing about being able to overpower most women. Or I could just be full of shit.

Along those lines, when I fantasize about raping short petites, I usually use brut strength to make them submissive. If my fantasy involves a more Amazonian type of woman, ropes usually come into play.

Dominator 07-11-2006 08:38 AM

I like both. Altough i must say, a movie about drugrape is most of the time boring to watch. But to undress a sleeping girl is like a treasure you slowly discover inch by inch :D

Ace 07-11-2006 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominator
I like both. Altough i must say, a movie about drugrape is most of the time boring to watch. But to undress a sleeping girl is like a treasure you slowly discover inch by inch :D

Well said.

I think both have their advantages. I like the struggle and resistance and feeling of her body trying to escape, whilst my violation of her body is increasing in intensity and duration.

On the other hand, I can see the turn on of fucking an unconscious girl, and having her wake up with spunk in her mouth or her pussy, with no idea who raped her. I could talk to her normally afterwards and she would never know it was me the spunk belonged to! :D

But on balance, if I could only choose one, I'd go with the struggling victim.

grimmy 07-11-2006 05:15 PM

What about the best of both worlds? Sneak up on a sleepy and about half way through, THEN she wakes up and starts screaming and carrying on...

That's what I'm talking about...

gal4 07-11-2006 05:43 PM

Such a pillow case.

TheOpportunist 07-11-2006 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimmy
What about the best of both worlds? Sneak up on a sleepy and about half way through, THEN she wakes up and starts screaming and carrying on...

:cool:

avoeja 07-11-2006 08:42 PM

Quote:

oh yeah :cool:

MKP4 07-12-2006 03:24 AM

Quote:

We have a winner!

subgirl 07-12-2006 03:42 AM

i say stuggle is bether see the fear in there eyes. slow rip there outfit off just be naked in frount buch guys you see the embarassment in her eyes the guys see get off on that tina

MKP4 07-12-2006 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subgirl
i say stuggle is bether see the fear in there eyes. slow rip there outfit off just be naked in frount buch guys you see the embarassment in her eyes the guys see get off on that tina

Actually- strip scenes are really awesome. Like a pervies, drawing out the excitement is only a good thing. The moment a victim realizes that the inevitable is going to happen, almost a resignation - makes for some hot moments.