Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What ever happened to Sanitarium (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=43815)

fullforce174 08-10-2010 02:34 AM

What ever happened to Sanitarium

He just went poof off the radar. Anyone know if he will return?

Emily Johnson 08-17-2010 12:50 AM

I've heard he's real busy, but only the Phantom knows for sure.

Sierra 08-18-2010 10:06 PM

Sanitarium has had a series of real life issues which have put the importance of these boards in perspective for him, especially after "The Rat" destroyed several years of his work by reporting all his links.

He will likely not ever return to take his mantle of authority, although he might stop in now and again to say hello.

He is a personal friend of Phantom's and, to a lesser extent, of mine. I wish him peace and happiness - two gifts which have eluded him up to now.

snarkopo 08-19-2010 12:56 AM

Who's Sierra?

batffink 08-19-2010 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snarkopo (Post 522347)
Who's Sierra?

Good question Snarksy!

I seem to remember a Phantom and a Sierra from a long time ago. The board seemed to be a more lively place when they were here but I guess they've retired to some mountain top to contemplate their navels.

Would be nice if they, along with Sani, could return from time to time to catch up with their old friends.

FuckingRotter 08-19-2010 12:02 PM

How did the navy get to the mountain top? Has Hollywood flooded or something?

Sierra 08-19-2010 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 522585)
Good question Snarksy!

I seem to remember a Phantom and a Sierra from a long time ago. The board seemed to be a more lively place when they were here but I guess they've retired to some mountain top to contemplate their navels.

Would be nice if they, along with Sani, could return from time to time to catch up with their old friends.

Thank you, Batffink.

I will not sully this thread about my old friend by making it about me. Suffice it to say that I doubt our return would be met with unqualified rejoicing.

FuckingRotter 08-19-2010 02:11 PM

Sierra, we have a saying here when someone asks how you are some might reply "I'm alright, it's all the other bastards!". I seriously doubt if anyone here counts you amongst all the other bastards.

:)

Sierra 08-19-2010 03:51 PM

Well, I did say "our" return. Do you count Phantom amongst "all the other bastards"? :rolleyes:

Gryph 08-19-2010 06:19 PM

Well Sierra, all I can say is that alot of us here want YOU, PHANTOM and SANITARIUM, back here. You are all sorely missed by a number of us. And those "other bastards"...who cares about them :skull-roc

Gryph:skull-bee

batffink 08-20-2010 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gryph (Post 523055)
Well Sierra, all I can say is that alot of us here want YOU, PHANTOM and SANITARIUM, back here. You are all sorely missed by a number of us. And those "other bastards"...who cares about them :skull-roc

Gryph:skull-bee

I have to agree with you Gryph. I've never known Sierra or Phantom to take a step backwards just because it was a bit warm in the kitchen. Must be some other reason.

FuckingRotter 08-20-2010 04:42 PM

I supposed the "our" referred to the royal "we".

Since antagonism between Phantom and myself is well documented, but as he has recently done nothing around here of note, it would be counter-productive to voice any opinion of him. I'm sure he has better things to do than to come here and defend his honour.

Besides, since rules prohibit the use of insults outside of The Rowdy Room, unless I have evidence of Phantoms birth out of wedlock, I'm hardly going to call him a bastard in this thread now am I?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sierra (Post 522931)
Well, I did say "our" return. Do you count Phantom amongst "all the other bastards"? :rolleyes:

sindyloo 08-23-2010 07:47 PM

Well look whos calling the kettle "Young"...welcome back to both of you by the way!!:D:D