Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What age did you lose your virginity? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=165638)

Hold_me_down 10-19-2013 09:27 PM

What age did you lose your virginity?

I was 16.
On my then-boyfriends friend's couch lol.
It didn't hurt, I was surprised- it just felt weird :P

Darksyde 10-20-2013 01:29 AM

I was 18. I was a pathetically, painfully shy kid. It took me a while to start coming out of my shell. I was also a bit of a nerd, and was taunted and teased unmercifully by the girls. Looking back, that probably fed my interest in rape at such an early age. I was around 11 or 12 when I first started thinking about it, which was right around the time the teasing went into high-gear.

Hold_me_down 10-20-2013 02:22 AM

Pathetically, painfully shy kid who read books all the time and got beaten up by the boys more than the girls- that was me.
Damn....I would've been your friend! Lol :)

I still get very bashful and can blush at the drop of a hat. Still socially awkward haha

Darksyde 10-21-2013 12:30 AM

Well...it would've been hard for you to have been my friend since you hadn't even been born yet! But I appreciate the thought. :)

I've come along way in 40-some years. I'm still quiet until I get comfortable with new people or situations. Once I do though, you can't shut me up! These days, most people are surprised when I tell them I'm shy by nature. They don't realize that it takes a conscious effort for me to be outgoing. And, of course, no one would ever guess what kinds of dark fantasies run through my mind. After all, I'm a gentleman! ;)

Hold_me_down 10-21-2013 09:18 AM

HA! Good point :P

Oh yeah, same here. I'm really shy until I get to know people, then I'm the talkative, weird friend that makes bad jokes hahaha.
Only a select few people know the types of fantasies I have- imagine my shock when my friend and her husband shrugged & said "That's it? There's nothing wrong with rape fantasies."
0_0

haha you're definitely one of the more polite rapists I've encountered on here :D

buttfreak 10-21-2013 11:27 AM

of all the years I have been on here, I will come right out & be as honest as I can.I'm still a virgin. I'm not kidding either, I'm around 38 & still can't find a damn girl that would want me.
I have come close to "getting some" but chickened out because I didn't wanna get her pregnant & also back in early 90's, AIDS was a big thing that also scared me too.

perfectlyformed 10-21-2013 11:53 AM

Bless :)

If I was closer I'd sooooooo do something about that :p

x

Hold_me_down 10-21-2013 12:19 PM

Buttfreak, no need to be ashamed! *hugs*
we would BOTH come over and remedy that :D

Those women are just crazy. there's someone out there who wants you :)

RapeU 10-21-2013 05:37 PM

My first time was someone from here. Don't be discouraged Bat you'll find someone. It could be from here or somewhere else.

FuckingRotter 10-26-2013 02:17 AM

How old were you then? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfectlyformed (Post 1336047)
Bless :)

If I was closer I'd sooooooo do something about that :p

x

FuckingRotter 10-26-2013 02:19 AM

I was below the age of consent. So was the girl. The dog wasn't, at least not in dog years.

perfectlyformed 10-26-2013 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1337172)
How old were you then? :)

A lady doesn't divulge such things...

x

FuckingRotter 10-26-2013 06:09 AM

Indeed, but its ok for you to say! ;)

perfectlyformed 10-26-2013 11:33 AM

Oh so witty :skull-ton

x

FuckingRotter 10-26-2013 02:17 PM

Yes. :)

Hold_me_down 10-26-2013 02:47 PM

Ah, I was thinking earlier. I had actual sex/gave a BJ for the first time at 16. I was 15 when I gave my first handjob.....in drama class in high school.....damn, several times, actually lol (to ONE boy, not the entire drama club lol)

perfectlyformed 10-26-2013 05:19 PM

I'm guessing the room was empty?

x

Hold_me_down 10-26-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perfectlyformed (Post 1337342)
I'm guessing the room was empty?

x

Nope. Class was in session.
Drama was taught in a mini auditorium, so there was theater-type seating. I always chose to sit in the back of the classroom.
The rows of seating made it impossible for the teacher up front to see what was happening, and we were quiet so the kids never noticed.
But one day, mid-handy, he was called onstage for a group improv and he had a huuuuuge boner!!!! LMAO!!!

It was painfully visible as he was in gym shorts.... All the kids laughed and I felt so bad- but it was funny. We had an insanely, SUPER perverted teacher and he looked at me, knowing the boy and I liked each other. He knew I was the one who excited him, and Mr. PervFace winked at me.

perfectlyformed 10-27-2013 01:54 AM

Ha! Awesome story. I never did anything like that in school. I must have been a very sheltered child :)

x

FuckingRotter 10-27-2013 02:05 AM

Yeah, right!