Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Just sad..Driving off someone who wanted to be here!!! (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=169870)

mardhunmain 06-28-2015 04:19 AM

Just sad..Driving off someone who wanted to be here!!!

Hi guys..Wanted to vent off somewhere..Think rowdy rooms most appropriate for it but i have no intention of cursing or insulting anyone.Rather just wanted to understand what is going on here.

I am someone who has recently attained some clips from my brother and wanted to start posting them one by one.Being a medico, its time consuming yet wanted to start posting some good ol mainstream rape clips.So i was suggested this place by my brother.Some of u may knw him.He was an old member here named 'Collesfracture' till his work got the better of him.He gave me his collection and asked me if i was interested in posting them.He suggested this board to as he had found a lot of support and friends here when he started out.He told me that legends of RB would help him and encourage him to post good quality stuff.

So i was encouraged to start posting here.However i found the experience much different from what Colles told me.I have found issues with my posting which i must say were quite perplexing.Here i must name Crotch Ripper our mod.I knw being a mod is tough work but as a mod atleast have the decency of replying to a pm if someone has a doubt (i thought u were supposed to pm a mod instead of a more direct approach).Also please verify or atleast take a second in looking at the caps (if not the video) to clarify that there is no error in posting ( all my videos have been deleted cause my last video which was a straight on mainstream rape clip apparently belonged to the BDSM section according to CR ).When i try to clarify those posts are also deleted.

I knw CR has been a mod for years but this kinda high handedness makes me wonder whether its still the amazing RB that Colles used to tell me about.I was someone interested to post some good videos but this kinda thing has driven me away.

I knw some of u may wanna curse and abuse a relative newbie for goin against an old friend of theirs or better still this thread might dissapear entirely. Neways had to put what was goin on in my mind.

Cheers

FuckingRotter 06-28-2015 04:40 AM

I'd suggest that if you are having, or perceive you are having a problem with a moderator, take it up with another moderator. I know from experience that they do have one anothers ear, as well as being reasonable people. It's bad form to berate them publicly for doing their job, even if you feel wronged.

FuckingRotter 06-28-2015 06:41 AM

It was pleasant meeting you....

perfectlyformed 06-28-2015 11:40 AM

My troll detectors just went haywire

x

Crotch_Ripper 06-28-2015 08:25 PM

:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuckingrotter (Post 1497421)
it was pleasant meeting you....

Crotch_Ripper 06-28-2015 08:35 PM

YOU the poster are responsible for how your caps and videos appear here. I do not download every clip and view every frame for violations.

Some of your clips had items wrapped around necks ,that's bondage. Also remember others may download your clips and report the content to me.

I'm not going to discuss this any further they were removed because I felt they were in the wrong section. MOVE on nothing to see here.