Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Introductions & Celebrations (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Hi to everybody! (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=159721)

Bambi3 09-14-2013 07:27 AM

Hi to everybody!

After lurking for a while and enjoying the topics that are being discussed here a LOT, I decided to join.
As for a quick introduction - I am 36 yr. old girl from Europe, still a little shy about what to share here and what to keep to myself but hope that will change over time.
I can share that I harbor incredibly dark fantasies and hope to find a like mind.

FuckingRotter 09-14-2013 08:43 AM

Do your legs spread when you try to stand up, Bambi?

Bambi3 09-14-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1317867)
Do your legs spread when you try to stand up, Bambi?

Is there another way to stand up...?

justmetoo 09-14-2013 09:58 AM

Welcome to RB. I'm sure you won't have any problem finding someone with equally dark thoughts.

Bambi3 09-14-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justmetoo (Post 1317888)
Welcome to RB. I'm sure you won't have any problem finding someone with equally dark thoughts.

Thank you very much - I am looking forward to meet all of you! Especially the guys! But not only ;-)

pervipete 09-14-2013 10:18 AM

Hi Bambi

The trick around here isn't so much finding someone with dark thoughts, as finding someone without them ha ha.

Hope to mentally rape you around and about the board

Bambi3 09-14-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pervipete (Post 1317897)
Hi Bambi

The trick around here isn't so much finding someone with dark thoughts, as finding someone without them ha ha.

Hope to mentally rape you around and about the board

Well - thank you, so much!!! But my thoughts are REALLY dark and...well, depraved.
Still, your words have me excited and happy!

I hope to be found by you soon on this board!

ElChantajista 09-14-2013 12:16 PM

Welcome Bambi.

Don't worry. Here depraved means sexy.

Bambi3 09-14-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElChantajista (Post 1317928)
Welcome Bambi.

Don't worry. Here depraved means sexy.

Ha - thank you! In that case, I am out-of-the-park depr...sexy!

Dangerdevil 09-14-2013 01:47 PM

Welcome aboard Bambi. Look forward to getting to know you well...particularly in a deserted, dark wooded area...

IvoryBeast 09-14-2013 02:18 PM

Wow.... you look like a fucking treat! Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay. (and try to ignore or have run with the PM's you get where people don't even say hi, just how they would use you like a plastic fuck doll).

Cheers!

subgirl 09-14-2013 04:41 PM

hello bambi

Hello Bambi welcome to RB and I hope you enjoy your Time here. subgirl

Bambi3 09-14-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdevil (Post 1317959)
Welcome aboard Bambi. Look forward to getting to know you well...particularly in a deserted, dark wooded area...

Hi and thank you! Your first-date ideas are quite stimulating!

Lonetone 09-15-2013 02:28 AM

Welcome Bambi. I can assure you your dark thoughts are well worth exploring. From what I read so far I'm picking up that humiliation and degradation are key triggers for your filthy thoughts. If its not prying too much , your work life sounds like it can be very full on and stressfull, do these thoughts help liberate you from this in some perverse way ?
Perhaps I can fool you into taking the service elevator as you wait in the hotel lobby ? You won't make it too your room but my lair in the bowels of the hotel has everything you need ...

Bambi3 09-16-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonetone (Post 1318164)
Welcome Bambi. I can assure you your dark thoughts are well worth exploring. From what I read so far I'm picking up that humiliation and degradation are key triggers for your filthy thoughts. If its not prying too much , your work life sounds like it can be very full on and stressfull, do these thoughts help liberate you from this in some perverse way ?
Perhaps I can fool you into taking the service elevator as you wait in the hotel lobby ? You won't make it too your room but my lair in the bowels of the hotel has everything you need ...

Where IS that service elevator?
I have, so far, not found that particular thread...

LEONIDOS 09-16-2013 01:48 PM

welcome sexy

dutchperv 09-18-2013 04:33 PM

hi bambi, welcome here, don't be shy just tell us your darkest secrets dear.

btw, I hope its Holland where you live? :skull-big

In that case we could.......:D let your darkest secrets come out :skull-big

GeorgeDaBrute 09-18-2013 04:36 PM

wait I thought it was only a date if you slipped them one of those pills before you had your way with them? I am so confused. Must be the boobs making the blood leave my brain.

Bambi3 09-20-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutchperv (Post 1319585)
hi bambi, welcome here, don't be shy just tell us your darkest secrets dear.

btw, I hope its Holland where you live? :skull-big

In that case we could.......:D let your darkest secrets come out :skull-big

Awwww - thank you! And I am so sorry, not Holland - but not THAT far away. I love Holland, though, most happiest vacations there! You guys are AWESOME!

Bambi3 09-20-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute (Post 1319588)
wait I thought it was only a date if you slipped them one of those pills before you had your way with them? I am so confused. Must be the boobs making the blood leave my brain.

Get the blood back into your brain, please...and tell me more about that kind of date! I want one with you!