Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Deranged rapist (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20039)

menace 01-20-2009 07:03 AM

Deranged rapist

Do you ever think about being raped by a guy who clearly isn't right in the head?

Like, he's got you tied up and he's arguing with his other personality about who does you first... or he's having a made up conversation with you; You say one thing, he hears another.

Does it make it scarier? I imagine it would be

crimsondesire 01-20-2009 07:58 AM

In regards to a fantasy, I enjoy the idea.

TwistedMaster 01-20-2009 08:11 AM

What a fun idea! I might have to steal this one...

Conrad 01-20-2009 02:07 PM

Edited to delete, non-valid point.

schlampe_sfefanie 01-20-2009 03:06 PM

ShyAngel 01-20-2009 04:10 PM

lol That would definitely take the scary and creepy factor up a notch.

maddymonkey1 01-20-2009 04:21 PM

I don't think I would find this arousing at all. But then again, rape is a mixed bag for me anyway.

crimsondesire 01-21-2009 07:55 AM

"he's having a made up conversation with you; You say one thing, he hears another."
I expecially like this.

"Oh,please stop, your hurting me, no..ooOoo please no"

" Thats right, cum, cum for me baby"

Jasmine 01-23-2009 01:51 PM

I think it's hot in fantasy. I wrote a story about a guy who had multiple personalities - The Cooking Captive.

the savage 01-23-2009 02:09 PM

I like the idea of sligthly crazy, but maybe not deranged. One of my favorite scenarios is to do a stalker who thinks he is in love with the victim and keeps telling her that he loves her, that they'll get married. He whispers sweet nothings to her, I find that it is more humilating.

pervipete 01-23-2009 03:29 PM

I like this idea, but the voices have their doubts :skull-big

TwistedMaster 01-23-2009 03:36 PM

I just got done re-watching the Dark Knight, and yeah... The Joker. That is all.

ChiTownHoney 01-23-2009 04:02 PM

Yes definitely! This has ALWAYS been in my fantasies since I was 13, well, since I've been having rape fantasies. I often dream about an excaped schizophenic or psychopath who is only driven by his human desire for fornication. Love the idea!

AtomicGarbage 01-23-2009 10:39 PM

Definetely. It takes the level of disgust up a bit, which features prominently in my fantasies. Also, not knowing if you can reason with him, or how he'll react to your reactions to him, basically the unpredictabiltiy of someone whose mentally unstable. It's frightening and creepy and just makes for a delicious fantasy.

lioness 01-23-2009 10:47 PM

:confused: Not something that has entered my fantasies at all but it definately makes a man seem more dangerous, which makes him more attractive in a fucked up way....and....

lioness 01-23-2009 10:48 PM

it definately makes it scarier and much creepier because he is unpredictable. It is hard to know what a mad man is capable of, but usually it isn't good.

drmephisto 01-23-2009 11:03 PM

Yeah I like the idea, what do you think? Oh it's absolutely deranged, simply marvelous! So which of us goes first? Why me of course, I hate sloppy seconds! Who the fuck do you think you are? I ALWAYS go first! I'm the superior intellect here. Oh yeah? You think so huh? Whose idea was it to break in here anyway, huh?

Meantime the poor lady of the house is watching, bound and gagged, as this deranged bastard argues with himself about which of his sick minds is going to rape her.:skull-big

Door'sunlocked_c'monin 01-24-2009 10:49 PM

I've never thought about this as an option to my fantasies but I admit, it's an interesting read!

menace 01-25-2009 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the savage (Post 293936)
I like the idea of sligthly crazy, but maybe not deranged. One of my favorite scenarios is to do a stalker who thinks he is in love with the victim and keeps telling her that he loves her, that they'll get married. He whispers sweet nothings to her, I find that it is more humilating.

This isexactly what I had in mind :skull-win

I love the way the thread's developed, keep it up!

gaggirl 01-25-2009 08:38 PM

:D my current fantasy involves someone suffering from PTSD in a warzone while im doing a stint there in the medical unit. it becomes a repeated rape, with blackmail and sexual slavery of sorts, here this emotional connection develops. but I get sent home.. but years later, he turns up out of the blue, and even more off the planet... thinking the answer to his problemsi s to abduct me to some place out on the sticks.

so not quite as creepy as a shizophrenic, because that WOULD be terrifying. actually, many years ago a very strange good looking guy lived in my unit complex, thought we "belonged" together, and afer trying to to talk to him and being around him quickly decided he may have had some kind of disorder. he moved really jerkily and was always impossible to understand what he was talking about, so naturally I distanced myself carefuly and entertained lots of fantasies about him :D

perference goes to the imagined conversation, eg taranino in dusk til dawn where he genuinely hears the girl is saying suggestive things when she isnt, thats hot.

what about men, do yu imagine or fantasise about raping mentally deranged women? such as a full blown borderline personality disorder in the midst of a temper tantrum?

ADORe the "i love you lets get married " fantasy mentioned. has been a favourite one of mine, definetely much more humiliating and creepy.. forced marraige nad pregnancy.. *sigh*