Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   women rapist. (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=166296)

familiartoy 01-04-2014 11:08 AM

women rapist.

I am extremely curious about female rapist, what they think and who their victims are and why.

alexbrett 01-07-2014 12:13 PM

Me and this girl I use to rape RP with was very turned on by the idea of helping me find women, gaining their trust and luring them somewhere quiet then helping me hold them down and raping them, said she would like to join in, sit on her face or finger her ass while I do it.

She was a nice girl

Ambush-predator 01-07-2014 01:17 PM

That's quite common, women enjoying helping and supporting men raping other women. It makes more obvious sense if the woman rapists are part of the same group with the men (a gang, a family) but there's some interest in the idea of a strange woman being turned on by what she encounters. Perhaps the victim runs and seeks help from her, but she helps the rapist instead.

familiartoy 01-07-2014 02:59 PM

I have chatted with a few ( they may or may not be truthful and may or may not even be women) that profess to being turned on by holding or watching but few into actually strap on fucking them.

alexbrett 01-10-2014 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by familiartoy (Post 1357512)
I have chatted with a few ( they may or may not be truthful and may or may not even be women) that profess to being turned on by holding or watching but few into actually strap on fucking them.

Yeah seems girls get off on watching the domination and helping as opposed to being the dominator

FuckingRotter 01-10-2014 10:39 AM

I'd do a female rapist. So long as she wasn't a minger.

Sheba 01-11-2014 06:46 AM

Female rapists tend to assault children, as the are smaller and easier to assert control over. Women raping men is very rare, and usually involves drugging or threats to claim HE was the aggressor (this may or may not also include displaying a weapon.) Not nearly as much is known regarding rape in lesbian relationships.

HYMENBUSTER 01-11-2014 12:47 PM

This is one of my biggest fantasies the female accomplice, helping me to lure in the virgin, the lipstick lesbian, or her best friend...holding her down guiding my cock into our victim...watching playing with herself as I violently defile the poor girl...egging me on to take her more roughly, to cum inside her and plant my bastard...to help me rape any of you ladies out there

LEONIDOS 01-11-2014 12:57 PM

or female oral rapist who bite mens dicks off

familiartoy 01-12-2014 08:14 AM

I tend to agree with Sheba's thoughts on rape, and HYMENBUSTER'S view p n a rape helper it is an interesting fantasy. I am sure there are many lesbian rapes that go unreported as there are many male female rapes unreported.

HYMENBUSTER 01-22-2014 04:54 PM

Farmiliar toy, where are you meeting these lovely, rape assisting ladies?

darkstalker 01-23-2014 12:56 AM

While I do prefer doing rape from the male point of view, based on a fantasy setting I have also enjoyed the idea of female rapist. A queen, a warrior or a boss who holds an edge over their intended male victim and perhaps chooses one who isn't so likely to speak out. a shy male or one who is introverted and unlikely to say anything if she chooses to forcibly have her way with him. (also in my own fantasies the women can actually be stronger too, though generally take place in a fantasy type setting with magical elements rather then the normal world)

Sweetlust 01-24-2014 08:05 AM

I do like this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkstalker (Post 1362176)
"....also enjoyed the idea of female rapist. A queen, a warrior or a boss who holds an edge over their intended male victim and perhaps chooses one who isn't so likely to speak out. a shy male or one who is introverted and unlikely to say anything if she chooses to forcibly have her way with him. (also in my own fantasies the women can actually be stronger too, though generally take place in a fantasy type setting with magical elements rather then the normal world)"

The fantasy world element is intriguing.

darkstalker 01-24-2014 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetlust (Post 1362629)
I do like this:

The fantasy world element is intriguing.

yeah. in a world where a woman's strength could double a man's and she may even be bigger then the potential for a female rapist becomes quite intriguing i think.