Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Looking for RP Writing Partner (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=167122)

Mercy 04-01-2014 12:07 AM

Looking for RP Writing Partner

Ahoy!

I've lurked around here for a while now, finally decided to sign up to try and get a little for myself.

I am a 30 year old female that's been writing since high school. It's a hobby, I do it for fun. I've written in all sorts of settings over the years, so I'm comfortable with most genres; I enjoy using female canon characters, but I'm willing and able to do original creations.

I'm looking for someone of a like mind to write detailed scenes of rape and torture with. I am open to all sorts of things and only have a few limits. I'd like to write a few times a week, at least, either over email(I can respond a few times a day) or instant messenger(I'm online fairly often.). Please be open to brainstorming and kicking around ideas.

Oh, and as mentioned, I do enjoy playing female characters from TV/movies/books/games/etc; putting them in situations where rape will occur, usually by two or more attackers, or I like to tweak the details of a scene so that character B is captured and hauled off instead of character A. (This isn't the only thing I write, but bonus points if you're into stuff like this. :skull-bee )

So yeah, I guess that's it for now. As I said, I'm open to all sorts of things, so don't be shy! (Listed some ideas below!)

Send me a PM or look me up on YIM. **Just send a PM! Y!M isn't all that great anymore...

Thanks
-M

Mercy 04-02-2014 03:48 PM

Ideas and Such

Sin City
Nancy gets picked up by some dirty cops that decide to collect on the bounty one they figure out who she is. - Gangrape, torture, snuff(optional) -

Star Trek
(The most recent/'rebooted' version)
Uhura taken prisoner by pirates/separatists. - Rape, Gangrape, Interrogation, Torture -

Castle
Detective Beckett's latest case gets her mixed up with some private military types... and it doesn't end well. - Rape, Gangrape, open ended -

The Walking Dead

Things were much, much worse for Maggie while she was in Woodbury... - Rape, Gangrape, Torture, Interrogation -

The Big Bang Theory
Penny's latest audition sees her become the star of her very own rape movie. - Rape and/or Gangrape -

Chuck
Agent Sarah Walker gets nabbed breaking into a government installation on foreign soil and I hear they don't take kindly to that. - Rape, Gangrape, Interrogation, torture -

Marvel

Maria Hill gets taken prisoner by Hydra so they can pump her for information.
- Rape, Gangrape, interrogation -

...and of course I'd love to hear any ideas that you might have! :)

Ltfc01 04-10-2014 03:20 PM

interesting!! I am not the best writer, but i am willing if you are. yahoo id is lockcall01:D

darkness 04-17-2014 05:33 PM

sent you a request

Mercy 05-26-2014 10:20 AM

Added a few ideas, more to come!

Mercy 06-24-2017 10:40 PM

Been a while, but I thought I'd swing back this way and see if there's any new interest! Yahoo messenger is dead at this point, so just shoot me a PM if anything catches your eye and we'll figure it out from there!

Ltfc01 06-27-2017 11:00 AM

Hello Mercy, how are u doing?? If you like i am on Skype or KIK. Pm me back if your interested.

Mercy 07-08-2017 12:49 AM

Still looking....

princecharming 07-14-2017 04:45 AM

Hey Mercy, saw this thread and it piqued my interest! I am by no means a professional writer, but I think it would be fun to collaborate on a couple of the scenarios you listed up there. I wonder if you have any more since that original post a few years ago, or if you are open to even more suggestions once we've gone through most of those? you can find me at:

hrhprincecharming@yahoo.com

Please feel free to shoot me an email.

Mercy 08-26-2017 01:00 AM

Update!!

I've got new ideas and such! I only lack the right counter-point for my dark fantasies... if you've read the above and your brain works properly, you get it.

Will be adding more ideas over the next few days. Get me while I'm hot! ; P

Crotch_Ripper 08-26-2017 01:45 PM

Here's food for thought, the uppity business woman boss that stays late after work. Too bad she's on the same floor as the man she berates often. Might be his night for revenge ;)

Mercy 03-09-2019 11:51 PM

Hey again, y'all. I'm on the hunt for someone to write some naughty-bad stuff with again. Shoot me a PM and we can talk!

New stuff and ideas incoming!!!

mrsnathpalle 03-24-2019 10:02 AM

I luv the Big Bang Theory!! and would like to read the story of Penny's rape. Has it been written? Can you send me a copy, please, please, please. :eek::eek::eek:

Mercy 03-26-2019 04:20 AM

It hasn't, and so I can't! Sadly...

darkness 06-10-2019 02:19 PM

Hey mercy pm me when you can. I'm back

Mercy 03-11-2020 10:10 AM

Bump! I am back and looking for a new writing partner! Shoot me a private message here and we'll get started!!

Home Invader 04-09-2020 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercy (Post 1843032)
Bump! I am back and looking for a new writing partner! Shoot me a private message here and we'll get started!!

Don't waste your time, unless you like being ghosted.

Mercy 12-31-2022 04:30 AM

Bumping again after a few years!

Im mostly on Discord now, reach out here and well figure something out that works for both of us!

Also, no ghosts here!

Home Invader 01-03-2023 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercy (Post 2493490)
Bumping again after a few years!

Im mostly on Discord now, reach out here and well figure something out that works for both of us!

Also, no ghosts here!

Boo! Bitch, why come here, go find someone on Discord.....

Home Invader 01-19-2023 09:42 AM

Notice how she hasn't even been on here since she posted. Hasn't even looked at my reply. Sad.