Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What attracts you to your victims? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=170489)

rpefan 10-31-2015 03:40 PM

What attracts you to your victims?

5 Attachment(s)
A woman getting in or out of a car is always an eye catcher.

perfectlyformed 11-02-2015 02:26 PM

Clearly never seen me falling out of a minicab at 3am :)

x

FuckingRotter 11-02-2015 09:46 PM

You falling out of a mini cab at 3am would present a perfect opportunity. :)

newguy2013a 04-04-2016 11:50 AM

There's a few factors:

1) The female has to be older than me - preferably by at least three years.

2) She must have ample curves - and by 'curves', I don't mean fat. I mean wide hips, good thighs, good legs, big breasts (at least E cup, using the metric system, of course), wth true feminity to her (unless she's a sexy tomboy of sorts), and, preferably, with a little pubic hair. Yeah, too picky, bla bla, I don't care. This is fantasy, after all.

3) She must have a defined personality - is she aggressive? Is she sweet?

4) She must have interesting quirks and aspects about her: hidden fetishes of her own; workaholism; she's a mother; she's married; she is a teacher; she has some life history or something; a hobby. Anything that has to do with her behavior and psychology, essentially. All these that can be used against her, or to make her enjoy her torment, to toy around with her in her training sessions.

Those the main aspects I put emphasis in my scenarios, fantasies, and material I look for.

bigal 05-15-2016 11:25 AM

For me it is hard to say really. It could be the womans clothing (or lack of) turns me on, or the color of her hair. Or her expression or general body language. Or any combination of these or other things. I just can't be totally sure.

Omegaphallic 05-15-2016 08:39 PM

A nice set of big tits and either power to be taken away or they embody a hot archetype.

viking_mxbae 05-19-2016 12:34 AM

My would-be victims are usually:
- Skinny, but with enough curves to hold on. That is, as soon as they feel me, they should know they are powerless to wrestle me out.
- Young. Girls in their early twenties are the best for me.
- Innocent-looking faces. I just love them. I don't want to rape a whore.
- Long necked girls attract me even more. If the rape can go into a nice strangling session, that's the best way to top the night.

bobrob 05-23-2016 11:57 AM

Long athletic toned legs!

trevrep 05-29-2016 04:41 PM

-A wedding ring on her finger and juicy ass are number 1 in my book.
-Happily married and nice personalty
-Powerful leg/thighs but soft and smooth.
-Pretty manicured feet and hands.
-The sexy mom type.
-She is smart and educated but doesn't have to work hard because hubby support her well.

SomethingNasty 06-27-2016 03:37 PM

An innocent smile and big round doe eyes do it for me every time

grants70 08-25-2016 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newguy2013a (Post 1539588)
2) She must have ample curves - and by 'curves', I don't mean fat. I mean wide hips, good thighs, good legs, big breasts (at least E cup, using the metric system, of course), wth true feminity to her (unless she's a sexy tomboy of sorts), and, preferably, with a little pubic hair. Yeah, too picky, bla bla, I don't care. This is fantasy, after all..

You greedy fucker. ;)

I am easily pleased. Blonds or brunettes, I'm easy on hair color. Aged between 18 and 40, but not a saggy 40. I like a bit of meat on them, but not fat cunts and not stick insect thin cunts either.
The smaller in height the better, tall cunts are a turn-off. No hairy muffs either, trim it tight or fuck off. No perfume, that stuff makes me fucking sneeze and some women go overboard and spray a whole bottle on themselves.

The cunts can wear whatever they like, but I insist on a thong or g-string. Black or gray please, and easy rip material as it will certainly get ripped off in a hurry like a fucking gift on Christmas morning.

the sickness 07-13-2017 02:48 AM

I go for the face. The girl has to have a sweet, innocent face.