Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Perfect Man (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=36469)

batffink 02-14-2010 05:54 AM

The Perfect Man

There was once a perfect man and a perfect woman. They met each other at a perfect party. They dated for two perfect years. They had the perfect wedding and the perfect honeymoon. They had two perfect children.

One day when the perfect man and the perfect woman were driving in thier perfect car, they saw an elf hitchhiking by the side of the road, being the perfect people they were, they picked him up.

Well, as the perfect man and the perfect woman were driving with the elf, somehow they got into a fatal accident. Two people died and one lived.

Who died and who lived?

The perfect man did of course, because the perfect woman and elves aren't real.
:skull-big:skull-big

snarkopo 02-14-2010 11:52 AM

Elves might be real.

batffink 02-14-2010 04:16 PM

I think FuckingRotter might be an elf. Do elves drive white vans and have a thing about Scots? Do elves still live under mushrooms? I think FR eats mushrooms (the funny kind) sometimes. :skull-big

RT85 02-14-2010 04:43 PM

i got told by my 2 female friends i was perfect but no one wants or cares about the ''perfect ones''

elves, leprechauns they all exist there midgets

kimmy 02-14-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 441267)
I think FuckingRotter might be an elf. Do elves drive white vans and have a thing about Scots? Do elves still live under mushrooms? I think FR eats mushrooms (the funny kind) sometimes. :skull-big

elves seem too be as rare as the perfect man,my guess is maybe they share the mushrooms with the elves,like roomies,nothing gay,or they wouldn't be a perfect man,just a thought

snarkopo 02-15-2010 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 441267)

Well he may very well be Keebler Elf. They have issues.

ChiTownHoney 02-15-2010 09:45 PM

I dont believe you!! Elves DO exist, I saw one yesterday...and dont tell me that midgets are just regular people, they're a whole race of elves pretending to have a mutation disorder to get government hand outs.

FuckingRotter 02-16-2010 07:21 AM

Elves do not drive white vans, they live in hedges and hug trees. Everbody knows this. However they do have one thing in common with me - they don't give a flying fuck for Scotland.

RapeKarenX 02-22-2010 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snarkopo (Post 441422)
Well he may very well be Keebler Elf. They have issues.

The perfect couple picked up the Keebler Elf. The Keebler Elf gave them Fudge Stripes, only the man wanted more fudge and sodomized the Elf. The woman got away from those freaks. The man and Elf starved to death in the forest after prancing from magic mushrooms. The End.

FuckingRotter 02-22-2010 07:06 AM

What the fuck is a keebler anyway?

RapeKarenX 02-22-2010 02:04 PM

http://www.keebler.com/

A guy who enjoys anal sex. A well known synonym is "fudge-packer".

Spell Siren 02-24-2010 03:07 AM

What a silly game of words.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by batffink (Post 440974)
There was once a perfect man and a perfect woman. They met each other at a perfect party. They dated for two perfect years. They had the perfect wedding and the perfect honeymoon. They had two perfect children.

One day when the perfect man and the perfect woman were driving in thier perfect car, they saw an elf hitchhiking by the side of the road, being the perfect people they were, they picked him up.

Well, as the perfect man and the perfect woman were driving with the elf, somehow they got into a fatal accident. Two people died and one lived.

Who died and who lived?

The perfect woman did of course, because the perfect man and elves aren't real.
:skull-big:skull-big

:skull-big:skull-big:skull-big

snarkopo 02-24-2010 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RapeKarenX (Post 445358)
A guy who enjoys anal sex. A well known synonym is "fudge-packer".

Sweet

RapeKarenX 02-25-2010 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snarkopo (Post 446493)
Sweet

Keebler would be!:p