Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New World Order (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=169966)

BremenDruid 08-11-2015 08:03 PM

New World Order

So I found myself thinking about what would happen if society ever broke down and we reverted to life without a functioning government (like after a nuclear war or a zombie apocalypse or most of the population is wiped out by some virus). While I'd like to think I'd be a "good guy" as society would dictate today, but a part of me also is pretty sure that at least at some point I would start enslaving women and using them for entertainment/breeders.

Anyone else ever thought about this? Plus if you happened to live in my society which role do you think you'd be best served at:
1. Slaver - Someone who wanders around the wasteland looking for more women to enslave and bring back to my society.
2. Entertainment Planner - Someone who comes up with new theatrical ways in which the women would be used for the entertainment of all the men in attendance.
3. Other - Whatever you can think of.

FuckingRotter 08-12-2015 12:26 PM

Other. I'd kill you, all the other men, and all the ugly women. What do I care so long as they all out live me?

BremenDruid 08-12-2015 04:29 PM

Hahaha. Why am I not surprised rotter?

justmetoo 08-17-2015 05:49 AM

Given the interest in this subject on other sites I'm really surprised no one else has answered.

As for me I think #2 would be the most fun. Putting together a nice collection where I could auction off blocks of time to other guys with the idea that there would be two different levels of the auction. Those that want to just watch or those that want to participate. It would be interesting to see to what level of cruelty they would drop. Of course in a gang situation each guy would try to outdo the last which could lead to some very interesting things happening to the gal, especially if there are no limits (which of course there would not be).

Interesting idea.

BremenDruid 08-17-2015 04:01 PM

Hmm, nice. And you're hired. :skull-bee

FuckingRotter 08-17-2015 11:30 PM

Truthfully though, I don't want to live in a world where women are subjugated in such an organised manner. I prefer the wild creatures that women are.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BremenDruid (Post 1503141)
Hahaha. Why am I not surprised rotter?

BremenDruid 08-18-2015 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1504039)
Truthfully though, I don't want to live in a world where women are subjugated in such an organised manner. I prefer the wild creatures that women are.

Hmm, interesting. I kinda figured that would be where the job of scouting for women to enslave would be enticing, but I know you don't like to share so I can see your point.

make_you_scream_and_cry 10-23-2015 09:07 AM

Either #1, hunting down and enslaving women sounds far too fun to pass up. Or #3, playing the "Disciplinarian" role, when slaves misbehave or don't perform up to expectation...they come to me and they soon realize things could be far worse.

newguy2013a 11-09-2015 02:01 PM

#2, easily. I would exist to make hentai realier than real life.

Although it might take a little while to come up with an elegant stage enough for a proper, decent number of attendants, not to mention I'd also probably put a strict clothing ethic (must keep it classy, and all).

duracel69 11-09-2015 04:58 PM

There would be no need to hunt the women down. They would do what they always do when times are hard; find a man that can provide resources or protection and then bounce up and down on his cock until things improve or someone better comes along.

newguy2013a 11-09-2015 08:00 PM

Eventually, however, a new societal order would be put in place. That's why the new forms of entertainment must be put in place - while the ITs are recovered and flourish once again, among its consequences being the improvement of the aforementioned degenerate forms of entertainment.

Shawn D 11-09-2015 09:56 PM

This sounds like the setup for a massive roleplay. A shame not many ladies will be interested in a world where they are somehow incapable of forming their own societies (or at least, that's what the first post implied). Don't you think, once news of slavery starts spreading, women will find ways to stick together, obtain their own resources and protect one another?

Yes boys, that is indeed a whole paragraph in a thread called "New World Order" without mentioning the nWo.

BremenDruid 12-05-2015 08:14 AM

That's a good point. I suppose at some point there would be colonies of warrior women who try to defend themselves against us men. That just makes it all that much more enticing.

UKchick 01-03-2016 04:24 AM

Scavenger

I think I would be a scavenger in that society, moving carefully through the ruins trying to find what I need to survive while avoiding the slavers. Just hoping the day never comes when I get caught and sold to the entertainment manager.

I'm thinking of the classic tight leather leggings, boots and crop top...I wonder how I would be dressed if I did get caught?

BremenDruid 02-03-2016 05:53 AM

I have this idea for a slave outfit that is a leather corset. It zips up in the front and goes under the tits and juts them out, and stops right above the hips. The back has chains with handcuffs to hold her arms behind her back in a crossarm fashion. Then you could either fit her with a collar and leash or you could give her nipple rings and attach a leash to them.

Home Invader 02-04-2016 09:02 AM

3. Other

No slaving for me, I'd be out only for myself and my own pleasure. I'd hunt alone and live off the land. I'd find women hiding out, often probably in throngs of 3 or 4, they'd want to stick together. I'd use them until I had my fill, then move on to the next.

Salata 08-19-2016 02:34 PM

What if the leggings, boots and crop top are some kind of gang uniform and you want to join the gang, but to get in you have to do certain things, and then once in you, as a junior member, have to provide services for the other members until you've earned your place.

grants70 08-19-2016 08:51 PM

3. Other.

Whenever I got horny, I'd go on a hunt a cunt sortie. Grab a nice cunt, bring it back to base and fuck it good until I got tired of it. Then kick it the fuck loose and go hunting for a new cunt.

perfectlyformed 08-22-2016 04:17 PM

Slavery? no thanks... I'll be Mad Max with tits :)

x

somedude 08-24-2016 02:54 PM

Eccentric Emmy has a ring to it! ;)