Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Introductions & Celebrations (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   New Girl from Calif (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=168984)

friskyminx 01-01-2015 07:03 PM

Smokin' Hot New Girl from Calif

2 Attachment(s)
Hello all - After lurking for a little bit, I wanted to make my introduction to all here on the site. Rape is a huge fantasy of mine and I enjoy the stories, pictures, videos and meeting people who share the same interest. About me - I live in N. California and consider myself very sexually "liberated". After an extensive tour in the kink scene, I shifted to swinging and am very much into one on one(I understand many are not "team players"), three ways, playing with couples, and the occasional gang bang. (I'll write later about a "hostage party" in which I was taken by 6 guys I had never met before all at the same time.) I'm also bi-comfortable but only play with women when there is a guy involved. The pictures I've posted of myself are all recent.

I'm truly looking forward to combining my interest in rape play with swinging and just might choose some lucky guy(s) or couple to make that happen. I particularly like the idea of edge play and being surprised to make it a raw and authentic experience. Word of warning - spare me the cock shots - and I'm not into online cyber play. I'd rather hear more about your experiences and fantasies with this type of play. The more explicit the better!

Don't be shy.. stop by and say "Hello!", or add to my reputation here. I'm trying to build a bad one.

That's it for now and look forward to seeing what RLRP might be possible from this site! Frisky

jfbnoh 01-01-2015 07:23 PM

Welcome. Dam u are hot. I would love to send u a private message and play sometime

Ltfc01 01-02-2015 02:20 PM

U look awesome very hot!!:skull-thu

AssniffeR 01-03-2015 07:18 AM

Too selfish and greedy for group anything, but welcome to RB! Have fun, though by the sounds of it you have no problem finding fun. :skull-win

Throatdagger 01-03-2015 02:33 PM

Hey frisky, too bad you are across the country from me or I might just surprise you sometime.

Visit often and enjoy your visits.

friskyminx 01-20-2015 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throatdagger (Post 1456037)
Hey frisky, too bad you are across the country from me or I might just surprise you sometime.

@Throatdagger: Baww! Give it some consideration... I just might make it worth the trip!

Home Invader 02-19-2015 03:52 PM

I'd love to invade your home sometime...:D

UnsubKevin 02-21-2015 04:53 PM

I think California is lucky to have you! Welcome to the forum!

subgirl 02-25-2015 02:36 AM

hello

hello Welcome to RB and i hope enjoy it here come from milf from S Cailf Subby.

Degalon 02-28-2015 07:50 PM

Love your pic. Never got to do this stuff myself, but id love to try it out on you :) socal here