Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   why was my post deleted??? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=50541)

scarletembrace 10-09-2010 04:16 AM

why was my post deleted???

I made a post asking why a member of the board had been banned and it was deleted..i dont get it?

Crotch_Ripper 10-09-2010 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarletembrace (Post 563756)
I made a post asking why a member of the board had been banned and it was deleted..i dont get it?

Thats an easy question to answer. Another members status is not your business. And why a member is banned is also not your business nor subject to debate.

Thats why your post was removed. And if I had found it I would have removed it.

And BTW multiple user accounts are not allowed "Crimsonprey"

scarletembrace 10-09-2010 01:48 PM

I dont use the other accounts anymore because i dont have any idea what the passwords are.Its not like I hid it either..its in my status. Im not asking about the user to be nasty but i got along with them rather well. If this is how welcoming and friendly rb is going to be towards me,i wont be staying for very long.

scarletembrace 10-09-2010 01:57 PM

Oh and its crimsondesire...rather then. That account hasnt been used so long it may have been deleted already. I cant do anything about the fact i have multiple accounts,i cant retrieve my password. So... pretty annoying comment.....found it-http://www.rapeboard.com/member.php?u=24582

Crotch_Ripper 10-09-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarletembrace (Post 564132)
I dont use the other accounts anymore because i dont have any idea what the passwords are.Its not like I hid it either..its in my status. Im not asking about the user to be nasty but i got along with them rather well. If this is how welcoming and friendly rb is going to be towards me,i wont be staying for very long.

Your correct you wont be staying long if you insist on asking about suspended members, I guarantee it.

RapeU 10-09-2010 07:02 PM

For all the dunderheads out there.

Don't ask why someone was banned in public. PM a mod and ask them politely what happened. If they don't want to tell you then it's not any of your business so go about your day.

Sierra 10-09-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper (Post 563885)
Thats an easy question to answer. Another members status is not your business. And why a member is banned is also not your business nor subject to debate.

Thats why your post was removed. And if I had found it I would have removed it.

And BTW multiple user accounts are not allowed "Crimsonprey"

:skull-roc:skull-roc:skull-roc:skull-roc:skull-roc

CR, next time I see you I'll buy you a beer. That is an entirely appropriate response and should be a "copy and paste" answer to any such question.

By the way, "Crimsondesire" or whatever she is called tried the same thing (multiple accounts) on KO. Didn't work. NOBODY is that stupid as to forget that many passwords and besides the "retrieve password" function on KO works fine. Just click on the link.

scarletembrace 10-09-2010 10:40 PM

what do you mean tried the same thing..and it didnt work? What didnt work..and how didnt it work......? :s .............I was open everytime about what happened. Wtf is ko?And I am crimsondesire... i havnt posted on it since 2009 which you can check and why would i want to abandon that account with like 7000 something rep for an account with 779 rep>? The retrieve password button doesnt work when i think it was attached to an old email,im not sure what they attached it to....Yeah my accounts got hacked into by an exboyfriend who didnt agree with rapeboard....i didnt forget them....i dont think i should be talked down to for asking about why somebody i got along with got banned,if someone had just said..nicely you dont wish to tell me in public and prefer i didnt ask that way,that would have been acceptable.The onlyr eason i done it in the first place is because i thought it was okay since ive seen other more respected members of the board do it previously without an issue.I dont really think i need to keep explaining myself,this is getting really annoying,goodluck with everything.....im leaving this thread here.

snarkopo 10-09-2010 11:55 PM

seems a bit harsh to me.

snarkopo 10-10-2010 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sierra (Post 564386)
:skull-roc:skull-roc:skull-roc:skull-roc:skull-roc

CR, next time I see you I'll buy you a beer. That is an entirely appropriate response and should be a "copy and paste" answer to any such question.

By the way, "Crimsondesire" or whatever she is called tried the same thing (multiple accounts) on KO. Didn't work. NOBODY is that stupid as to forget that many passwords and besides the "retrieve password" function on KO works fine. Just click on the link.

You really support this Sierra?

FuckingRotter 10-10-2010 04:35 AM

I think you'll find that was Phantom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by snarkopo (Post 564450)
You really support this Sierra?

Sierra 10-11-2010 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 564572)
I think you'll find that was Phantom.

Normally I would not take the time or trouble to respond to this, but it has gotten to the point where I feel that I must.

FR, why did this need to be said? And why fling this comment at Phantom's back as he departs? Or did you mean to drag me in?

There are at least four respected people on this board - including three moderators - who have spoken personally to both Phantom and to me. Somedude, HRH, Sternenlied and Crotch_Ripper have spoken to Phantom and myself on the phone. In fact, Little Miss Rotter has been on webcam with both Phantom and with me - so you might ask HER. (What a cutie, by the way!)

I stated my own opinion above, and I'm more than willing to explain those opinions, if asked politely.

Otherwise, I have no intention of being the continuing "victim" in your war with Phantom. If you have something to say to me, say it. Otherwise, find someone else to vent your spleen on. This kitty bites.