Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rape play dates w/o safeword? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=62221)

fleure 08-10-2011 12:29 PM

Rape play dates w/o safeword?

What do you think about rape play without a safeword?

I'm thinking about meeting guys to rape me. They know I do consently meet them but to keep it real I think of denying a safeword since a real rape does have a safeword too.

What do you think about that? Would do do that too?

Throatdagger 08-10-2011 08:06 PM

Let us know how it goes. Unless well planned out, I would suggest a safeword. Never know that their definition of rape is yours.;)

eapenetret 08-11-2011 08:28 AM

I was recently discussing this exact topic with someone from this board (by IM). For me, on the most appealing aspects of the rape fantasy is that the victim does NOT want it. Therefore, I can understand the desire to want to go beyond the originally set boundaries, to the point where she no longer wants what is happening to her. As a safeword serves to protect the roleplay victim from exactly that, it seems that such edge play would require getting rid of it.

Of course, that sounds terribly dangerous (although exciting) to me. Can't say I'd endorse it, but would love to hear how it goes ;)

Pussycracker 08-11-2011 04:20 PM

I would like to try. I'm your next door neighbour. Perhaps I've already met you in the street without knowing what you are thinking about. Paris is my playground.

fleure 08-12-2011 12:40 PM

I'm very excited. I know what I do is dangerous but thats the way rape is. I will meet him tomorrow and there are four rules only:

- no scat
- no permanent scars
- the rape ends sunday 6pm
- no movies or pics

He has the keys to the room and I will await him there. Kepp your fingers crossed for me.

eapenetret 08-12-2011 11:36 PM

all I can say is ... lucky, lucky guy

justmetoo 08-13-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fleure (Post 812089)
He has the keys to the room and I will await him there. Kepp your fingers crossed for me.

You'll have to let us know how it goes. You sound pretty excited about it. I hope it meets your expectations.

Pussycracker 08-13-2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fleure (Post 812089)
I'm very excited. I know what I do is dangerous but thats the way rape is. I will meet him tomorrow and there are four rules only:

- no scat
- no permanent scars
- the rape ends sunday 6pm
- no movies or pics

Yeah lucky guy, I hope being the next lucky guy.

moiamigo 08-14-2011 05:37 PM

sounds great Fleure! Let us know how it goes!

fleure 08-15-2011 11:06 AM

i'm back, bruised but still alive :)

JP04 09-05-2011 06:15 PM

Just wondering... Do you still think right now (after the fact) that it was a good idea to do this without a safeword?
And do you think those 4 rules were enough ? They seem open for quite some possibilities (and maybe even interpretations).

fleure 09-09-2011 03:01 PM

Yes they were enough and the risk was worth it.

Rape play is ambivalent. With a safeword - which means you're able to control the scene - it is not rape and destroys the scene from my perspective.

Brutalessons 09-13-2011 10:45 AM

I am glad that things worked out well for you... this time but on the whole I insist that a safeword IS available for a plethora of reasons.

One of the first and often overlooked is that a Safeword is not solely for the victim. When In full out damn the torpedos fuck her till her eyes pop out it is easy... too easy to lose control of Yourself... Being able to step back in your mind and remember that you got here by Being in Control, that this woman screaming beneath you Trusts you to ensure her limits and over all safety can bring the word from My own lips.
Everyone has an Edge and when pushed to it or over it, the results can be... unpredictable.

That said, everyone also has to deal with Murphy (Murphys law: anything that can go wrong, Will). Use of a safe word to indicate that something has shifted from uncomfortable to life threatening is a good way to save major medical or attorney fees.

Fleure, you want to struggle.... fight me as long as you can to Not use your safe word... I promise I will do My utmost to make you fail.

IMRAZOR 09-17-2011 11:02 AM

Very exciting

Any gay/bi males in the London area who wanna do me without a safeword (though NOT without a condom)?

justmetoo 09-17-2011 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fleure (Post 836982)

Rape play is ambivalent. With a safeword - which means you're able to control the scene - it is not rape and destroys the scene from my perspective.

Interesting perspective. What if he had passed your limits? At some point there do have to be some right?

SinkingRil 09-26-2011 01:45 AM

I would not imagine doing this without a safeword, if something I had not considered came up I need to make sure that there is the chance for me stop things. I know it is edge play, but I need that emergency control. Note that having a safeword doesn't mean you have to use it, however.

One time I did want to try something like what you did, and what we decided upon was a safeword that was different from my normal (so if I said the usual one, it could be ignored - adding to the idea of going too far). Additionally, saying it once only would cause a momentary pause; twice would signal back off on what's being done, but don't stop the overall scene. Only by saying the safeword three times in a relatively close period of time would the scene terminate.

It worked out rather well; he knew some things he wanted to try that I had never permitted but did not list as absolutes when setting up the scene, and when I realized what he was doing, I used the old safeword - which, of course, was ignored. It added a thrill of very real fear, because he had never even considered ignoring it before; yet I was protected should things go completely too far. (Of course, we had an emergency safe-gesture too... in case I was unable to speak at that moment; however for this scene, we forwent that entirely, instead simply making a rule that I needed to be able to have a moment or two to speak every so often.)

When I'm a little more comfortable, maybe I'll go into the details - but I've typed long enough already that I'm getting all shy again, so I'm gonna click send before I change my mind here.

Jerusha 09-27-2011 12:36 PM

That sounds incredibly exciting and I can't imagine being brave enough to do what you did, fleure.

That said, I think I would have to have a safe word in that situation. Then again, I'm incredibly timid so I don't know that I wouldn't say it way too early so maybe your idea is a really good one. I'm glad you had fun either way.

VoiceGuy 10-01-2011 10:10 PM

Not only were you very brave, but bravo to the guy for not going so far as to make you regret it. I've had safeword play before and to her credit, the girl rarely used the safeword. She took it as a challenge to not use it, almost at times daring me to force her to use it. I would have loved the opportunity to have a "no safeword" night but it never materialized.

In short, I'm jealous. :)

lysyn 10-03-2011 07:23 AM

I don't think I could. We use a two safeword method to slow things down if needed, so going from two to none is not something I think I could do. I've never met a limit yet, but then I trust my partner implicitly. A total stranger? Hell no.

discoery 03-30-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fleure (Post 836982)

do you have pics or movie of it?