Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Having Sex With Clothes On? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=145144)

patton03 05-20-2013 06:19 PM

Having Sex With Clothes On?

I have a fetish of having sex while wearing clothes, particularly modest clothes and need to know the name of this type of "Garment Fetish" sex act. Just about every sex act women are naked and have a hard time finding what I'm looking for not knowing what it is. Here is an example: http://motherless.com/02FA6A0

FuckingRotter 05-20-2013 11:55 PM

Patton, you have a clothed sex fetish. It doesn't need a special name.

Ambush-predator 05-21-2013 08:49 AM

Judging by my extensive studies of the photographic record, it's common for British policewomen and all nurses to keep their hats on while being raped and for raped female soldiers to retain some part of their uniform such as a ripped shirt. So actually you're quite normal. Now the hatless policewoman fetish, that's weird!

Remiel 05-21-2013 10:25 AM

Yup, for example, I have fantasies about raping women who wear sandals. Sandals by themselves do nothing for me, but the image of a half-naked (or completely naked) victim wearing them drives me crazy.

UKchick 06-21-2013 01:41 AM

My main fantasy is to be policewoman who gets gangraped, the uniform is a very big part of that for me so I have keep my hat on and the black and white cravat as these are what identity me as a WPC. Without them I am just another woman.

darkstalker 06-21-2013 10:47 AM

me, i like having a woman keep her bra or tank top all the way on and cumming between her breasts so the clothes get wet and sticky. so yeah, your fetish isn't odd.

FemaleDominant 06-29-2013 06:13 PM

Are there any articles of clothing that males won't find attractive in some way?

I have to wear a suit for my job, and I like to wear a good suit and feel good and show my seniority and importance, but how come a woman's suit usually shows off her legs and bottom? A trouser suit is better but then some people think I am "dressing as a man", and worse, they find that sexy too. Men can wear any old thing.

MissyMystery 06-30-2013 01:32 AM

I'm always in my dress or skirt when I fantasize. Like littleone said, it makes it seem more urgent, and more at random

max hunter 06-30-2013 04:43 PM

I wish I could ejaculate a pint or two of cum and totally soak the woman, clothes and everything. Is that odd?
Quote:

Originally Posted by darkstalker (Post 1277777)
me, i like having a woman keep her bra or tank top all the way on and cumming between her breasts so the clothes get wet and sticky. so yeah, your fetish isn't odd.

HeatherK 07-01-2013 02:37 PM

Totally soaked while fully dressed and raped. Not odd..., but major turn on!!

Ambush-predator 07-04-2013 09:25 AM

Female Dominant: I think your question deserves an answer, even if it was meant to be rhetorical. So, for me these cannot be sexy - if other males disagree, let's hear you.

Baggy battledress except on a female soldier
Baggy clothes in general if there is no way the wind or her movement is going to make curvy outlines appear magically, as can happen with a loose, light skirt
A skirt of knee-length or more which is at once stiff and not tight
A refuse/garbage collector's outfit
A reflective yellow jacket or vest
A suit of armour if the helmet is on and the visor down and assuming there isn't a gap in some strategic place.

max hunter 07-05-2013 05:21 PM

Is it just me or are baggy dungarees a complete "no"?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambush-predator (Post 1284391)
Female Dominant: I think your question deserves an answer, even if it was meant to be rhetorical. So, for me these cannot be sexy - if other males disagree, let's hear you.

Baggy clothes in general if there is no way the wind or her movement is going to make curvy outlines appear magically, as can happen with a loose, light skirt
A suit of armour if the helmet is on and the visor down and assuming there isn't a gap in some strategic place.

dickbiggers 07-05-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max hunter (Post 1285392)
Is it just me or are baggy dungarees a complete "no"?

They are now. Back in the day, however, when the baggy jeans/flannel shirt craze was in high gear during the grunge/emo era, it was strangely hotter than hell. Hard to imagine now a time when shapeless females were hot, but for that fifteen minutes in time that was the look that killed.

FuckingRotter 07-07-2013 11:57 PM

Piss on her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by max hunter (Post 1282424)
I wish I could ejaculate a pint or two of cum and totally soak the woman, clothes and everything. Is that odd?

nondescript29 07-08-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambush-predator (Post 1284391)

What if all she's has on is the reflective yellow vest?

I think I still have one of those somewhere...

FuckingRotter 07-09-2013 11:16 PM

My rape date at the weekend looked rather fetching with her dress pulled up over her head, one shoe on, knickers round her ankles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissyMystery (Post 1282165)
I'm always in my dress or skirt when I fantasize. Like littleone said, it makes it seem more urgent, and more at random

nondescript29 07-10-2013 12:17 AM

Nobody cares about your advertising. It's like you're trying to make people jealous.

Transparent. Weakness.

FuckingRotter 07-10-2013 03:44 AM

Look girly, if you have a problem take it up in the Rowdy Room. Bad form doing your whingeing act in a thoroughly decent thread.

nondescript29 07-10-2013 06:20 AM

Hey. Participation.

And I don't know if you noticed, but I sent you a PM.

ElChantajista 07-10-2013 06:24 AM

I see I was on a mistake.
I thought "Rowdy Room" was every thread where FR had post. :skull-win