Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   CBS Reporter Sexually Assaulted by crowd in Egypt (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=56568)

DorianBlack 02-15-2011 04:47 PM

CBS Reporter Sexually Assaulted by crowd in Egypt

As a contextual background statement, Laura and her crew were "detained" by the Egyptian secret police and held for several days finally being released on the 4th of February. She was supposed to return directly to London and then to New York, but evidently either stayed or returned where she was attacked by a mob.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...html?tag=stack

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests

(CBSNews) On Friday February 11, the day Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak stepped down, CBS correspondent Lara Logan was covering the jubilation in Tahrir Square for a "60 Minutes" story when she and her team and their security were surrounded by a dangerous element amidst the celebration. It was a mob of more than 200 people whipped into frenzy.
In the crush of the mob, she was separated from her crew. She was surrounded and suffered a brutal and sustained sexual assault and beating before being saved by a group of women and an estimated 20 Egyptian soldiers. She reconnected with the CBS team, returned to her hotel and returned to the United States on the first flight the next morning. She is currently in the hospital recovering.

There will be no further comment from CBS News and correspondent Logan and her family respectfully request privacy at this time.

http://www.nytimes.com/images/blogs/...lara-logan.jpg

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowld.../0626logan.jpg

nylondude 02-15-2011 06:28 PM

wonder what she was wearing???

nylondude 02-15-2011 06:29 PM

cbs pantyhose

1 Attachment(s)
maybe she was wearing this????????????? I wish lol

mercmonkey 02-15-2011 06:40 PM

Wow article reads like it was ripped right off this site.

nondescript29 02-15-2011 06:47 PM

Mmm... I'm not sure about this thread Dor

justmetoo 02-15-2011 06:56 PM

It's important for us to remember that for us, rape is a fantasy we enjoy. Certainly some of you have endured it in real life but I'm not going to speak for you as you will on your own.

I feel very sorry for this woman and her family. No one deserves this in real life. She was doing her job and this is what has happened. She did not ask for this to happen and had she know it was going to happen I am certain she would not have put herself at risk.

We need to remember this is a fantasy site and nothing more. It is not a place to mock those that have been raped in real life. It is not a place to suggest that a victim was asking for it. If some of those that are on this site don't understand that, then I would suggest to them that they move on somewhere else.

Just my 2 cents.

DorianBlack 02-15-2011 08:00 PM

Also please keep in mind the culture where this occurred. 98% of the foreign women surveyed recently reported be molested or assaulted in public no matter how they were dressed. The police evidently do nothing even if the victim reports the assault. I noticed this headline because its all over the place right now. It's got legs, as they say. She's blond, gorgeous, and famous.

We need to keep in mind our little scenarios are going on right now, somewhere in the world.

If I ruined the fantasy of actual gang rape and atrocities that have occurred in the past and are still occurring today, I don't apologize. Real women and girls have suffered and died for this history. It's not an erotic role play or story posted to a forum.

Lil-Mac 02-15-2011 09:07 PM

I saw the Charlie Rose interview where she said it was too dangerous to go back. I wonder what made her change her mind. If she was pressured by CBS I hope whoever sent her go to jail.

nondescript29 02-15-2011 09:32 PM

I'm just not sure what the intent of the thread was initially I guess. What type of response were you looking for?

I guess I just feel bad for her. Yes, even considering my own personal fantasies. I feel bad for both her and her family that it's posted in this place and that it's entirely possible that someone's getting off on it right now. And I feel bad her photos were included to give everyone a visual, and I feel bad that the first two responses discuss what she might have been wearing.

Of course, not to say that any one of us couldn't have looked up this very same information on our own. I don't know. It just makes me feel bad. If that makes any sense.

Throatdagger 02-15-2011 10:16 PM

Fantasy is one thing but real is different.

DorianBlack 02-15-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nondescript29 (Post 659264)
I'm just not sure what the intent of the thread was initially I guess. What type of response were you looking for?

Anything really. I wanted to spark some reaction and debate. A few posts down there is a four or five page mega thread where people are currently poring over details of historical gang rape, sexual slavery, genocide, and other atrocities that actually happened to real women and girls. One of the girls even had her picture posted. I suppose I was hoping to have a discussion about the difference between fantasy scenarios based on events that may happen and current or historical events.

Is there a difference or "a line?" And if there is, where is it?

StalkHer 02-16-2011 12:54 AM

Dorian Black says -- "Also please keep in mind the culture where this occurred. 98% of the foreign women surveyed recently reported be molested or assaulted in public no matter how they were dressed."

I dated a girl in high school that had gone to Israel back in the 70's. She had sandy blonde hair. She told me the waiters at the hotel were always hitting on her and more than once while on the street had her bottom touched or pinched. She said it was because the men over there, thought that all blonde girls were from California and "anything goes" for these girls.

I could say that it happened to Ms. Logan because these are sexually repressive societies and the males are full of pent up sexual rage or hornyness; not to mention there are some parts of these cultures that hate all things American, or could it be blamed on mob mentality?

RayPistonprowl 02-16-2011 01:27 AM

The attackers need to be queued up and shot. IN THEIR BALLS. :mad:

ynyn 02-16-2011 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayPistonprowl (Post 659340)
The attackers need to be queued up and shot. IN THEIR BALLS. :mad:

Agreed.

What I wonder about is why this network, as well as countless others felt they HAD to be right IN the square as things unfolded? With all the technology available today, they can get good footage from a secure location near the center of it all. I mean, this is how the mob reacted when they DID get what they wanted (Mubarak gone)...what would they have done had he refused to step down? People may have been killed by the mobs.

Some suits in a highrise office, in an effort to get the so-called KEY shot, put the lives of many people in danger while they sat safely far away on their asses.

This was not a victory parade for a SB team in Wisconsin, this was history unfolding as a government crumbled before our eyes in arguably the most turbulent area on earth...this was/is a dangerous situation and just because a real close shot would look "good" on tv is not justification for putting people in such danger, when they could get similar footage from a short distance away.

Unfortunately it seems highly doubtful the savages who committed this atrocity will be found or brought to justice.

Shame on CBS and all the media outlets who kept sending their people right into the center of that square after repeated violent attacks.

My 2 cents.

mugger 02-16-2011 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nylondude (Post 659193)
maybe she was wearing this????????????? I wish lol

OHHH yes indeed, having that suit ripped off her by a mob of thugs:p

nondescript29 02-16-2011 10:05 AM

Awesome.

Yeah, I didn't read that thread.

I still question your motives here. And please don't point out that "another thread said so and so..." in an attempt to transfer negative attention away. It's pretty transparent.

DorianBlack 02-16-2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nondescript29 (Post 659670)
I still question your motives here.

You're perfectly free to question them and I won't think anything different of you for doing so. My motives were somewhat disorganized when I posted it because it seemed like a story that was going to "blow up" as they say. It's entirely possible my interest in it has some salacious parts.

My comments about the other thread are valid to me and were more of an attempt to sort it out in my own head by putting things into written form than justify it to anyone else.

You can't know my "true" motives any more than I can know yours', so we decide from our imperfect information and go on with our lives.

Shyminx 02-16-2011 02:18 PM

These types of stories make me feel guilty for having rape fantasies :(. It’s the only time that I succumb to the guilt and uncertainty – sort of rape by proxy. I have to remind myself that I am ONLY involved with the fantasy of rape, erotic play with a loved one, and not the brutish behavior inflicting real suffering. This is a tragic event where a real human being was violated. There is nothing remotely erotic about it in my opinion and I hope she gets the help she needs to get through it all.

nondescript29 02-16-2011 03:00 PM

Whatevs, I'm kind of over it.

jbs073 02-16-2011 05:43 PM

I know there has been a lot of debate on news websites about what exactly happened to her. The Wall Street journal was the only source that explicitly said she had NOT been raped, but they also said she had been held for the angry mob for 30 minutes. A lot of people have dismissively claimed they just "pinched her butt". But "brutal sexual assault" taken in the context of a brutal beating by a 200 man mob, that lasted for 30mins, sounds like more than just a pat on the ass. Depending on what actually happened CBS' used of the euphemism "sexual assault" has led either to an under or over estimation of events, which is pretty significant considering the international ramifications. Even if it was just rough grabbing of her fully-clothed private parts during the beating, thats still serious, but not exactly the same as mob gang rape, which came to many people's minds.