Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I Stand With Ego.... (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=172588)

FuckingRotter 01-29-2017 06:11 AM

I Stand With Ego....

I'm wondering if the people that were standing with First Nation Americans last year are the same people that are insisting that America is a nation of immigrants this year?

Gilf Hunter 01-29-2017 12:39 PM

Only if it is politically correct

grants70 01-29-2017 07:42 PM

Yes, it's called Alternative Facts.

FuckingRotter 01-30-2017 04:55 AM

The German Christmas market killer was able to escape to Italy via Netherlands and France. Who thinks Obamas countries of concern list needs to be longer?

grants70 01-30-2017 10:30 AM

I guess the Trumpster will have no problem expanding the list. I wonder who he will piss off tomorrow? ;)

Gilf Hunter 01-30-2017 02:34 PM

Is there anyone left for him to piss off?

FuckingRotter 01-30-2017 02:50 PM

Apparently Obama is pissed off about the ban. With his track record on banning and bombing Iraqis, probably pissed off he didn't do it first.

bigal 01-30-2017 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilf Hunter (Post 1583054)
Is there anyone left for him to piss off?

Good point. Only a few days in office and he already swung a pretty wide bat that pissed off most every country north, south, east and west of the USA.
Newark Liberty was full of protestors at the weekend, I was there picking up my brother from an incoming flight.
The protest was good natured enough and had the general support of the passengers of all types. Luckily the cops didn't mess things up by going in heavy like they usually do.

Gilf Hunter 01-30-2017 05:50 PM

Same thing is happening at many airports around the country. And We're not even a month into it.

grants70 01-31-2017 09:15 PM

While I agree with the general idea of limiting what seems to be uncontrolled immigration, the ban wasn't properly thought out IMHO. People with valid visas and green cards shouldn't be stopped entering the USA, that just isn't right. I think we will see that fixed and people who should be let in, will be.

Another thing Trump's administration has done according to the news is drafted an executive order aimed at overhauling the work-visa programs. If implemented, "the reforms could force wholesale changes at Indian companies such as Infosys Ltd. and Wipro Ltd. Businesses would have to try to hire American first and if they recruit foreign workers, priority would be given to the most highly paid." I don't see Trump having much trouble with that policy, it can only help promote jobs for Americans.

bigal 02-03-2017 12:30 PM

It's getting a bit silly now. A Norwegian former Prime Minister was stopped and detained at Dulles airport because he had visited Iran on a diplomatic mission in the past. Officials noticed the Iran stamp on his passport and used it as reason to detain him.
I don't know about you guys, but I think it just takes a bit of common sense to know a former Prime Minister of a US ally isn't a fucking terrorist. An international incident could be caused by some little Hitler in a TSA uniform. What's next, detain the Queen of England or Prince Charles?

Gilf Hunter 02-03-2017 12:59 PM

I'm not sure the "Hitler" is in. TSA uniform. My experience with the TSA folks is that they pretty much follow their orders. So I think we have to look quite a bit higher in the CoC, right to the top to find where the common sense is lacking.

FuckingRotter 02-03-2017 02:54 PM

The Queen doesn't have a passport.

grants70 02-05-2017 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1583691)
The Queen doesn't have a passport.

Really? How we live and learn. :)

grants70 02-05-2017 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilf Hunter (Post 1583680)
I'm not sure the "Hitler" is in. TSA uniform. My experience with the TSA folks is that they pretty much follow their orders. So I think we have to look quite a bit higher in the CoC, right to the top to find where the common sense is lacking.

Good points. I've had no problems with TSA, but I've seen other people who have. Some of those TSA people don't look too far removed from refugee status themselves. :cool:

FuckingRotter 02-05-2017 09:05 AM

I once got detained at Philly airport for six hours whilst they tried to decide if I'd come to Septicemia to be a fucking rotter or not. It was hardly the end of the world. I got fed, beer, and every thing. Septics obviously have learnt how to take care of vaguely annoyed Englismen.

Indeed, The Queen does not have a passport, she issues passports. Quite soon she is going to re-assert her power to take the fucking thing away from you too! :)

bigal 02-05-2017 10:25 AM

They gave you beer? That would make the six hours pass by nicely.