Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   THE ROWDY ROOM, do not enter unless you want to be insulted! (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=862)

Grm 06-13-2006 05:52 AM

THE ROWDY ROOM, do not enter unless you want to be insulted!

Rules of the ROWDY ROOM,

1/ Non
2/ er, yes thats it.
diving into his trench and putting on his helmet
Grm
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...wall/bb02a.jpg

clan_hunter 06-13-2006 06:24 AM

oh oh oh oh oh me first, me first,

I hate you all, you are all a bunch of flea ridden dogs bollocks :D

Nah, really i love ya all.

Grm 06-13-2006 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clan_hunter
oh oh oh oh oh me first, me first,

I hate you all, you are all a bunch of flea ridden dogs bollocks :D

Nah, really i love ya all.

Shut ya gob, ya shit eatin' yokel!
lol, this is fun
foul mouthed bastard
Grm

shysnale 06-13-2006 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grm
Shut ya gob, ya shit eatin' yokel!
lol, this is fun
foul mouthed bastard
Grm

dont talk to people that way you fucking retarded neurotic mess taking himself for a big boss just because you got the keycodes to a decadent little website database. go see a shrink instead of trying to overcome your control freak little behavior by a virtual media. get a life and face your misery you son of a old creepy bitch.

Grm 06-13-2006 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shysnale
dont talk to people that way you fucking retarded neurotic mess taking himself for a big boss just because you got the keycodes to a decadent little website database. go see a shrink instead of trying to overcome your control freak little behavior by a virtual media. get a life and face your misery you son of a old creepy bitch.

Are you referring to moi, your modest mod?

tugging his skirt skirt over his knees
Grm

shysnale 06-13-2006 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grm
Are you referring to moi, your modest mod?

tugging his skirt skirt over his knees
Grm

you know what ? I think this is gonna be SO much fun that folks won't be able to contain old angry thoughts they decided to keep for themselves. Talking from the last few hours after I posted the insults about you, my mind was kind of crossed by all vindicative ideas lol I'm affraid this will make some leave.

Pessimist

Snale

somedude 06-13-2006 12:15 PM

Hey Snale you should change your personal title to Hairy Assed Frenchman! :D

gal4 06-13-2006 12:15 PM

I like nothing better than being tied to a chair, my blouse ripped showing my tits, gagged, so I can't talk back and just told in a loud voice, what a slut, and worthless piece of shit I am.

Then after you have yelled all your insults at me, just grab me, throw me down and do me over and over and piss on my face.

PLEASE!!

shysnale 06-13-2006 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by somedude
Hey Snale you should change your personal title to Hairy Assed Frenchman! :D

http://www.hiboox.com/vignettes/2406/o-q1s65.jpg

shysnale 06-13-2006 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gal4
I like nothing better than being tied to a chair, my blouse ripped showing my tits, gagged, so I can't talk back and just told in a loud voice, what a slut, and worthless piece of shit I am.

Then after you have yelled all your insults at me, just grab me, throw me down and do me over and over and piss on my face.

PLEASE!!

Gal, I fucking love you.
I want you in my bed tonight.

Grm 06-13-2006 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shysnale
you know what ? I think this is gonna be SO much fun that folks won't be able to contain old angry thoughts they decided to keep for themselves. Talking from the last few hours after I posted the insults about you, my mind was kind of crossed by all vindicative ideas lol I'm affraid this will make some leave.

Pessimist

Snale

Better get some of these Snale

shysnale 06-13-2006 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grm
Better get some of these Snale

Ho shit I scared the girls....how can I reassure them....hmmmm let me see..

http://www.hiboox.com/vignettes/2406/o-q1s65.jpg

somedude 06-13-2006 01:01 PM

Feel free not to share pictures like that Frenchy! :eek:

Rheostatic 06-13-2006 03:18 PM

That was Shysnales ass?!?! Here I thought Persiangurl had let her figure go over vacation!

somedude 06-13-2006 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rheostatic
That was Shysnales ass?!?! Here I thought Persiangurl had let her figure go over vacation!

You're just trying to get me to post PG's butt again! LOL!

Rogue 06-13-2006 04:12 PM

More like do not enter unless you want to see Frenchy naked as the day God made him!

Throatdagger 06-14-2006 03:02 PM

Let me try and liven this thing up. A complete bunch of whimps. The only one with any balls in here is GAL.
You got a french dude. We all know the French don't fight they "resist". He doesn't use a gun: he shoots an arrow. Is he cupid? And the last thing is he a computer programmer. For those of you that don't know what that means let me explain. They are the guys that would rather stare at a monitor than deal with real people. They are also, that is the good ones, that keeps a stack of newspapers 4 foot high on their desk. I guess they think the news is going to reycle some day and they won't have to buy a new paper.

Next ther is GRM a good guy. Except he waits for the atomic bomb to be on vacation before he starts this. I don't know if he wanted a head start on his fox hole. You had better dig deeper than the Iranians for when you know who gets back.

Then there is Dude. No I don't want PG's butt; pictures will do just fine. Remember I'm a boob guy. Post her boobs. I've got super zoom installed for a real close-up.

Well, I have to finish digging my fox hole. I'm taking a short cut; I've started in China. I got my steel helment, my anti-radiation medicine, and my AK47 ready.

Did I stir the pot or do I need to throw some gasoline on the fire? :eek:

clan_hunter 06-14-2006 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throatdagger
Let me try and liven this thing up. A complete bunch of whimps. The only one with any balls in here is GAL.
You got a french dude. We all know the French don't fight they "resist". He doesn't use a gun: he shoots an arrow. Is he cupid? And the last thing is he a computer programmer. For those of you that don't know what that means let me explain. They are the guys that would rather stare at a monitor than deal with real people. They are also, that is the good ones, that keeps a stack of newspapers 4 foot high on their desk. I guess they think the news is going to reycle some day and they won't have to buy a new paper.

Next ther is GRM a good guy. Except he waits for the atomic bomb to be on vacation before he starts this. I don't know if he wanted a head start on his fox hole. You had better dig deeper than the Iranians for when you know who gets back.

Then there is Dude. No I don't want PG's butt; pictures will do just fine. Remember I'm a boob guy. Post her boobs. I've got super zoom installed for a real close-up.

Well, I have to finish digging my fox hole. I'm taking a short cut; I've started in China. I got my steel helment, my anti-radiation medicine, and my AK47 ready.

Yaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn

"Sorry Throatdagger, did you say something?!? I could not hear you with all the verbal diarrhoea you just said" :D lol

somedude 06-14-2006 04:02 PM

Quote:

Yet another sad attempt to get me to post PG pics! :D

shysnale 06-14-2006 04:53 PM

Quote:

Hi Throat.
Interesting analysis of myself.
May I ask you to go a little deeper in why a phlegmatic virtual archer like me feels the need to show his ass few days after he introduced himself in a place like that ? Is my subconscious trying to fear Cupidon away ?

This is not any ironic answer to your post. I don't care about being called a whimp. Maybe that's just what I am, but as Rheostatic mentioned earlier, this place has a 'group therapy' power and I am interested about your thoughts.

Snale