Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Idle Talk (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Why is the heart so difficult (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=5310)

my dark side 03-17-2007 06:20 AM

Why is the heart so difficult

I had one of the best things going for me, something happened yesterday that has most likely ended it for ever. It wasnt until now that i realised just how much this guy meant to me. Why does the heart tend to go for things that the mind knows it cant have. I am hurting so much inside right now, and i just needed to let it out within a group of people i trust and have come to know.

Anyone have any suggestions to help get past this point, it has never affected me so bad.:( :(

Sorry to ramble on everyone

Louise 03-17-2007 06:40 AM

I've been there...I suspect most of us have...and there are no simple answers to help you.

I know some things, dont be alone...get out and do stuff...be with other people, friends, family or strangers...and yeah, think about it sometimes. Dont try and bury your feelings, let them out. Talk to people. Even us perverts if you want to...but in person to someone preferably. Talk it out.

Dont ever need to say sorry for rambling here MDS...its all part of the community we have here. Lx

((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))

my dark side 03-17-2007 07:02 AM

Thank you Louise, i know alot of people have been through same thing, but like i said, it has never hurt this much before. and its night here so the last thing i will think of is him and what happened. The troubles started to get bad yesterday and i almost crashed my car cause i couldnt see properly from the tears in my eyes, thats how much it is affecting me and it just got worse from there.

Your words have helped, and they show me there are people that care out there, I class RB like a sort of strange but good family, there are always people to help even if its just a simple shoulder to cry on or an eye to listen with.

Hellcat 03-17-2007 07:12 AM

I know what it's like, theres no wound that cuts so deep as the emotional ones... but probably the soundest advice has already been given, that is not to isolate yourself and try to endure the burden... to have someone to talk things through to, a shoulder to cry on and a hug when you need it most, can make a big difference...

*hugs

my dark side 03-17-2007 07:34 AM

Thank you for your imput Hell, Both of you are such sweeties. And the words mean so much to me. And i thank you with the rest of my heart that doesnt feel like its broken.

Sanitarium 03-17-2007 07:42 AM

My Lady, my dark side.

I know what you are talking about, inspite of what all you women think about us, we guys have feelings too :o .
I've been there. I've felt the same way and for a loooooong time back in my young years. But I want you to know by dear that time heals everything. Every wound and every tear will be healed and forgotten as time passes by.
You have friends my lady, there are still people who care about you.
There are still people who want to see you smile again.

shysnale 03-17-2007 07:48 AM

Hello Dark Side.

I never been in that situation so I can't really help but I have great sympathy for your pain. The advice given above sound very good. Maybe a good way to change your mind would be to do something you never did before but always wanted to.

my dark side 03-17-2007 08:15 AM

thank you Sanitarium and shysnale, i am going to try all the information and suggestions given to me.

Sanitarium, i dont think guys have no feelings, i know he did this for a reason which is understandable, doesnt make it any less painful but i have seen the softer and feeling prone side to alot of guys.

Jasmine 03-17-2007 11:49 AM

Louise offered the best advice possible. Share your pain, try to distract yourself from obsessing over it and get out of the house.

I am so sorry you are hurting. I know it is painful, but it will get easier as time passes.

I have a shoulder to lean on and I'll listen if you want to talk. I'm a pm away.

Jas

Luke rape stalker 03-17-2007 08:50 PM

i don´t know what to say...

sometimes happens things where we never thought it could be. Sometimes we take important things to easy, to "of course" (hope the right word in english too).
Later when we lost something we see how deep it hurts.
You can learn from everything. I know in this moment its nothing more badly, nothing more painful. But time heal the wounds and then you have to learn about the mistakes (not only yours!)

Roses need the rain.

I´ll be here you you.

Luke