Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   snuff torture ideas? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=164373)

darkstalker 10-03-2013 08:16 PM

snuff torture ideas?

I'm thinking of writing a new story shorter then most of mine with a rape/torture/snuff theme.

the idea would be kind of similar to hostel, in that a girl is bought and sold to be tortured and killed for an exhorbitant amount of money by some rich sadist. this version of course would involve rape.

so a question for those who are more sadistic out there. if you were to snuff/rape a girl in a fantasy setting, what would you do to her? i'm looking mainly for things to be done to her vagina or breasts or anus.
any ideas i like i'll use in the story. thanks! :)

StalkHer 10-04-2013 06:49 AM

A number of things come to mind, some are taken from my fantasies, others are modifications from things in movies

1 - spinning table that stops in front of torture device
2 - table that automatically spreads her legs
3 - fucking machine
4 - broomstick
5 - spiked dildo
6 - dildo with razor blades
7 - dildo with fish hooks

Tie her up against a table with her arms out at her sides, breasts on the table,
Nail her nipples to the table. Whack her tits with a bat, slow cutting of nipples and tits

Tie her spread eagle and suspend her over a long pointed pole like in "Cannibal Holocaust" slowly or quickly lower her onto the pole.

Tie her over a saw horse, ass up, put her boobs on sharp nails

FuckingRotter 10-04-2013 09:31 AM

Fucking her whilst she is hanging. You would need to be strong enough to control her strangulation, to prolong your pleasure and her torment. Be prepared for evacuation of her bowels upon death, so I've read. Don't know what knot would be the most suitable to use.

A variation would be to take the leap and dance with her at the end of the noose, her neck in it obviously, not yours. I suppose you could fuck her as long as you liked, and at the moment you were ready, pull the lever and through the hatch you both go. Again, you would need to be strong to hold on and stay in her.

:)

darkstalker 10-04-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StalkHer (Post 1330624)
A number of things come to mind, some are taken from my fantasies, others are modifications from things in movies

1 - spinning table that stops in front of torture device
2 - table that automatically spreads her legs
3 - fucking machine
4 - broomstick
5 - spiked dildo
6 - dildo with razor blades
7 - dildo with fish hooks

Tie her up against a table with her arms out at her sides, breasts on the table,
Nail her nipples to the table. Whack her tits with a bat, slow cutting of nipples and tits

Tie her spread eagle and suspend her over a long pointed pole like in "Cannibal Holocaust" slowly or quickly lower her onto the pole.

Tie her over a saw horse, ass up, put her boobs on sharp nails

nice ideas, especially for the finale.

darkstalker 10-04-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1330684)
Fucking her whilst she is hanging. You would need to be strong enough to control her strangulation, to prolong your pleasure and her torment. Be prepared for evacuation of her bowels upon death, so I've read. Don't know what knot would be the most suitable to use.

A variation would be to take the leap and dance with her at the end of the noose, her neck in it obviously, not yours. I suppose you could fuck her as long as you liked, and at the moment you were ready, pull the lever and through the hatch you both go. Again, you would need to be strong to hold on and stay in her.

:)

an interesting idea. i'll keep it in mind. :)

kitty2 10-09-2013 07:53 AM

More ideas for on the farm.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=141277

justmetoo 10-10-2013 10:54 AM

A couple of things come to mind for this. First would be one guy raping her of course and another guy throat fucking her, giving her less and less time to breath between each thrust. Make sure you have that ring gag in place though.

Another variation would be a fucking machine with an expandable dildo on the end, so that after time it would speed up, get larger, and force it's way in deeper.

Col. Kink 11-26-2013 02:27 PM

Being raped while she is strapped into a guillotine. Dolcett did an illustration of this years ago and it was a terrific turn-on. The idea that the last thing she will ever feel is her rapist thrusting into her ...:)

FuckingRotter 11-26-2013 09:27 PM

Geena Davis on the water wheel in The Long Kiss Goodnight. Something could be done with that.

darkstalker 11-26-2013 10:07 PM

yeah. i have something like that in mind more or less.

darkstalker 11-26-2013 10:08 PM

sorry for the late reply.
that is an interesting idea on how to do a more sex related fatality story. i do like that idea.

darkstalker 11-26-2013 10:17 PM

i remember that wheel. could be interesting actually. i'll see how to work it later on.

Kinky guy 11-29-2013 12:18 PM

How about a torture rack where her breasts are beaten with a baton with spikes on, and her pussy splaid open with a baseball bat with razor blades forced in her pussy! And may use some medieval torture devices also

darkstalker 11-29-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinky guy (Post 1346689)
How about a torture rack where her breasts are beaten with a baton with spikes on, and her pussy splaid open with a baseball bat with razor blades forced in her pussy! And may use some medieval torture devices also

haha. i was actually thinking something like that.

Kinky guy 11-29-2013 03:42 PM

May be in front of her family and friends watching too

darkstalker 11-29-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinky guy (Post 1346731)
May be in front of her family and friends watching too

that part i'd probably avoid as i'd want the rapist/executioners to get away with it. though a video secretly sent to them might be something at the end.

Kinky guy 11-30-2013 05:07 AM

Good point, can't wait to read this story

Ambush-predator 11-30-2013 11:00 AM

Well, pretty hard to add to that! But slow roasting over a fire appeals, provided she can be turned to get it both sides (maybe a spit up her cunt or arsehole to do that). Use a red-hot poker or something similar heated to red-hot on her tits. Make a hole through both tits sideways, then hang her up by it. Fix an air-pump in her arsehole. Jam her holes (except mouth and nose) tight with cement, glue or whatever and force-feed and drink her.

JDR 12-06-2013 04:17 PM

Suspend her upside-down, legs spread wide, upon a bucket of water and drop her down periodically.
She'll have electrified dildoes inserted into both holes.

Tie her on a table, legs spread and tied to two vertical posts, then put a simple rag on her face and pour water while she's being repeatedly fucked by a horde of men.
Give her no time to recover/breathe but be careful not to have her suffocate (too soon).

darkstalker 12-06-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambush-predator (Post 1346991)
Well, pretty hard to add to that! But slow roasting over a fire appeals, provided she can be turned to get it both sides (maybe a spit up her cunt or arsehole to do that). Use a red-hot poker or something similar heated to red-hot on her tits. Make a hole through both tits sideways, then hang her up by it. Fix an air-pump in her arsehole. Jam her holes (except mouth and nose) tight with cement, glue or whatever and force-feed and drink her.

haha. horribly cruel but not a bad idea.