Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Poll : RB or RC ? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=733)

persiangurl 05-18-2006 03:15 AM

Poll : RB or RC ?

i know i know, theres no competition and RC is retarded, but id like to have a poll so that others who are still in denial will see the light

:p

pick the one u like better :p :rolleyes:

Emily Johnson 05-18-2006 03:22 AM

I don't like the board format and dark colors here. Also, RC feels more like a community. RB has come a long way since GRM has been an admin tho.

persiangurl 05-18-2006 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily Johnson
I don't like the board format and dark colors here. Also, RC feels more like a community. RB has come a long way since GRM has been an admin tho.

a community of psychos and morons

lol

no amount of color can hide that :p

its sweet of u to stick up for the underdog tho :D

Emily Johnson 05-18-2006 03:29 AM

Go here,

http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo.php

and at the top where it says Select Style, select "Pink Vibes"

Now that is female friendly! LOL!

Well, there is prob a better style for RB, somewhere between the extreme pink and masculine greys .......

persiangurl 05-18-2006 03:31 AM

they could have headless goats and splattered blood as the background for all i care......

the choice is still obvious to me, and im here to talk about rape, not admire wallpaper

for that u can go to myspace, and play to ur hearts content

:D :p

Tanya 05-18-2006 03:56 AM

fasdsaf

menace 05-18-2006 07:22 AM

I've been on RC for a little while and I must agree with Persian-those people are idiots.

cleanfun4all 05-18-2006 01:36 PM

Um, Spaulding, I could be wrong here, but it seems the lady is saying she doesn't want to talk to you. :rolleyes:

persiangurl 05-18-2006 02:18 PM

ok, the same guy keeps making new names to vote on this pole and its skewing, GRM can u fix this?

including another certain member from RC whos only posted once here and only came to vote

this vote needs to be restricted to members who frequent BOTH boards

grimmy 05-18-2006 02:25 PM

I voted RB....

I've been to RC...very cliquey (holy shit is that a word?) You know what I mean...

PG you never told me if you liked my pic?

persiangurl 05-18-2006 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimmy
I voted RB....

I've been to RC...very cliquey (holy shit is that a word?) You know what I mean...

PG you never told me if you liked my pic?

u look like a nice guy

:)

Grm 05-18-2006 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by persiangurl
ok, the same guy keeps making new names to vote on this pole and its skewing, GRM can u fix this?

including another certain member from RC whos only posted once here and only came to vote

this vote needs to be restricted to members who frequent BOTH boards

I'm sorry Pg I don't know how we can fix this. I'm afraid to say I haven't voted because;
a/ I'm only interested in helping to make Rape Board an interesting and vibrant place for people to share their rape fantasies.
b/ As I'm still banned at Rc and so never go there, I don't feel qualified to compare.
All I can say is all boards develope a personality of their own, which comes from the active members that post there.
Rape Board enthusiast

Grm

persiangurl 05-18-2006 02:45 PM

thats fine GRM

well, so far only two actual members have voted for RC (the rest being "you know who" clones and one person who has never even posted here)

:P

somedude 05-18-2006 03:11 PM

Found A Way to Fix the Poll!

Reset Poll to prebarrage numbers! If someone besides Spauling clones' votes were discounted please PM or post to tell me okay.

persiangurl 05-18-2006 06:07 PM

People that have LESS THAN TEN POSTS, dont even bother voting......

youre clearly not an active member of this board and are in no position to hold a vote

just wanted to clear that up :)

Throatdagger 05-18-2006 06:56 PM

I am a member of both RC and RB. They are good and bad points of both. Why do I have to pick one for the best. I can have two scoops of different flavors in an ice cream store; why only one flavor in a rape forum? :confused:

Jade 05-18-2006 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throatdagger
I am a member of both RC and RB. They are good and bad points of both. Why do I have to pick one for the best. I can have two scoops of different flavors in an ice cream store; why only one flavor in a rape forum? :confused:

Precisely! :o

Emily Johnson 05-18-2006 09:22 PM

Quote:

they could have headless goats and splattered blood as the background for all i care......

the choice is still obvious to me, and im here to talk about rape, not admire wallpaper

for that u can go to myspace, and play to ur hearts content

:D :p

MYSPACE: Barbies and pulsing heart wallpaper! Nooooooooo! Noooooooo! Please, anything but that! Nooooooooooooo!

Give me the goatheads and splattered blood ......

persiangurl 05-18-2006 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily Johnson
MYSPACE: Barbies and pulsing heart wallpaper! Nooooooooo! Noooooooo! Please, anything but that! Nooooooooooooo!

Give me the goatheads and splattered blood ......

hehehhehe

kinkyone 05-19-2006 10:04 AM

Quote:

People that have LESS THAN TEN POSTS, dont even bother voting......

youre clearly not an active member of this board and are in no position to hold a vote

just wanted to clear that up :)

lol....i guess that in this case i qualify ....lol....besides i love this board already ... :D