Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Introductions & Celebrations (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Curious and have Question, please (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=165751)

Mindbender 11-01-2013 10:41 AM

Curious and have Question, please

Hello!
I'm new here - and have a question, which is not meant to offend, or upset anyone, and I extend my apologies if so.

Anyway, here goes...

Does anyone here (male (as I am female)) have experience with real-life rape roleplay? And/or would anyone consider the possibility to engage in a real-life roleplay scene?

If so, please let me know and I will elaborate further on specific fantasy.

Darksyde 11-01-2013 03:41 PM

Welcome to the Forum! I don't have any first-hand experience with real-life rape roleplay, though it is something I'm interested in. But there are many members here who do, and I'm sure they'll be speaking up soon. :)

FuckingRotter 11-01-2013 05:39 PM

Yes. Yes.

Hold_me_down 11-01-2013 10:10 PM

I've had a couple great encounters before from sites like this. When you indulge in your fantasy, with someone you trust, it can be damn good. Try it sometime ;)

buttfreak 11-02-2013 02:12 PM

no

never have & probably never will. Just my kinda luck. It's bad

FuckingRotter 11-03-2013 03:45 AM

Ah, but would you if you had the opportunity? Or the "luck"?

RapeU 11-03-2013 11:16 PM

Yes to the first question.

No to the second as I'm taken :)

duracel69 11-04-2013 10:19 PM

Yes and yes.

GeorgeDaBrute 11-06-2013 04:02 PM

IRL rapeplay is so lovely, I totally agree with hold me down. The key is as odd as it may sound , establishing trust.

Hold_me_down 11-06-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeDaBrute (Post 1340506)
IRL rapeplay is so lovely, I totally agree with hold me down. The key is as odd as it may sound , establishing trust.

Absolutely. Especially if things like bondage or knife play is involved. Anytime I RP'd in RL I made damn sure we discussed EVERYTHING. safe words, limits, any rules we might have, etc.

Even though I trusted the guy after many months of talking, having basically a stranger hold a knife to my throat and fuck me definitely made me edgy. (in a good way, talk about added realism to the RP.)
Just knowing that at any second he could prove himself to be a liar and do the unthinkable. Yes it takes a lot of trust.

Darksyde 11-06-2013 04:30 PM

Trust isn't easy to come by, especially on a site like this. But there are at least a few trustworthy people here. I'm lucky to have found one person here I trust pretty much completely. I just wish we lived closer together. Maybe, someday... :)

Hold_me_down 11-06-2013 04:32 PM

Never give up hope, Darksyde. The future holds many surprises ;)
I would be flattered if I were that person- it means a lot to me, anyway, when someone trusts me completely.

Darksyde 11-06-2013 04:34 PM

"Difficult to see, the future is." ;)

insearchof33333 11-06-2013 05:59 PM

I have done it once and it worked out quite well. We met, talked, assumed the role (actually a couple different roles) and had at it. Then we parted as friends. We spent about 3 hours and both of us would do it again if we didn't live so far from one another.

NightSpyder 11-06-2013 09:30 PM

I have in the past, but it seems now that I'm single it is almost impossible to find someone that shares my interests.

I don't think my area has many like me, and though I've looked, I've yet to find anyone. Good luck in your search.

GeorgeDaBrute 11-09-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hold_me_down (Post 1340530)
Never give up hope, Darksyde. The future holds many surprises ;)
I would be flattered if I were that person- it means a lot to me, anyway, when someone trusts me completely.

of course, because the trust has to run both ways. I mean sheeeit what chu gonna tell de judge eh? " no no she wanted , no she really wanted it , yes here are 6 months of emails.. and her daily intinerary , and her financial records and a witnessed legal contract for a kidnap and rape scenerio.. and .. well yes she said no .. what the fuck you mean jail..fucker I got ..yes contempt I understand your honor"

Hold_me_down 11-09-2013 02:06 PM

^ lmao

Darksyde 11-09-2013 03:15 PM

Hey don't laugh! That kind of thing has happened, more than once! You can never be too careful these days.