Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Once again.... (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=174713)

FuckingRotter 09-16-2017 08:29 PM

Once again....

Suspect arrested by police following the bomb on the London tube yesterday was known to the police and had been arrested only two weeks previously. Turns out he is an 18 year old refugee taken in by some award winning bleeding hearts in the leafy suburbs! When will these people fucking well learn? We're allowing a jihadist fifth column.

FuckingRotter 09-17-2017 02:35 AM

From Sky News website:

"Although police have described the arrest as significant, the Met later added they would not be releasing where the suspect is from, whether he is the suspected bomber or the precise details of the offence for which he has been arrested."

In other words he is probably one of the "child" refugees taken in so gleefully by our government when the French broke up the Jungle camp in Calais. A camp that was formed by the illegal actions of EU countries in the Schengen zone. Under the rules of the Dublin Accord, asylum seekers are supposed to be processed at the point of arrival, not be allowed to travel to a point of their choosing before claiming asylum.

FuckingRotter 09-17-2017 02:20 PM

Well, I'm relieved. The terror threat has been officially reduced from critical to severe. This means that people could still be killed, but the government are not currently seeking any one that may have killed any one. So all the other potential killers on the governments potential killer list are quite safe, at least until they decide to kill some one again. Lucky bastards!

Meanwhile, the rest of us pay taxes.

grants70 09-17-2017 10:21 PM

The ungrateful bastard. I hope he gets locked up forever.

FuckingRotter 09-17-2017 11:58 PM

I don't. I hope some one kills him.

grants70 09-18-2017 06:58 PM

Too good for the lowlife ungrateful swine. Let him get life, then maybe a couple of times a year another con will have a go at him. Stab him in the eye, then a few months later someone else will cut his balls off. Let him suffer, watching over his shoulder for the next attack on his worthless scummy refugee ass.

FuckingRotter 09-19-2017 05:34 PM

Happily for you, you don't have to pay the taxes that will pay to lock up and protect this cunt until his dieing day. Sooner he takes that "fall" down the stairs, the fucking better.

bigal 09-20-2017 08:42 PM

Even a death sentence would take years to carry out, at least on this side of the pond. The murdering slimeball would eat well on death row for about 15 years, maybe get educated for free and find God.
I wouldn't be too sad if he had a fatal accident while "trying to escape". Now that would be an act of God.

FuckingRotter 09-23-2017 05:24 PM

I think the slimeball already found god, that is the problem!