Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Movie Tech Support / Requests / Dead Links (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Movie Request Thread (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=10920)

BrooklynPower 06-26-2007 12:59 PM

Seeking Japanese videos from Attackers/ART studios...thanks so much in advance.

Sanitarium 06-26-2007 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrooklynPower
Seeking Japanese videos from Attackers/ART studios...thanks so much in advance.

Will upload some soon. Check Sanitarium's thread.

unknown_user1988 06-27-2007 01:11 AM

I remembered last time there was 4 pages in this board and I saw one movie titled "Wrong turn".I wish to download that movie but couldnt find it.does anyone has that movie and what happened to those previous posts?

Thanks in advance.

BrooklynPower 06-27-2007 11:50 AM

Thanks a lot San!

jammy221 06-28-2007 07:48 PM

fuckingdungeon.com

If anyone has and vids from www.fuckingdungeon.com

please please please post them

especially jeneveve jolie, daisy marie and candy manson.

Thank you in advance :)

ill start posting my sex and submission vids in the future :D

harley 06-30-2007 09:08 AM

Illusion Stewardess

Hi, Has Anybody Got This Movie With Sound??......i D/lded This From Old Pig Page , But After Joining There Is No Sound. Hoping Someone Out There Can Help

menace 06-30-2007 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harley
Hi, Has Anybody Got This Movie With Sound??......i D/lded This From Old Pig Page , But After Joining There Is No Sound. Hoping Someone Out There Can Help

I can. Your problem is the codecs, download the appropriate from the web and that should solve the sound problems.

harley 06-30-2007 11:10 AM

codecs

Thanks For Your Reply, But Not Sure How To Go About D/ldg Codecs, And Also Do I Have To D/ld The Movie Again After Getting Codecs?

rapist 06-30-2007 10:05 PM

Need help in finding the movies...

found these 2 pics in internet... I am sure these 2 are from mainstream movies.. could anyone help me with movie names? ;) ;)

http://www.picscrazy.com/image/XNu34Ocf.jpg

http://www.picscrazy.com/image/42CHdoBL.jpg

Olive74 07-02-2007 03:22 AM

I've always been a fan of the 'hardcore abuctions' website material. Does anyone have any of those around?

petepete 07-03-2007 03:48 AM

Vids request: securitycamsfuck or homevoyeurvideo

does have anybody videoclips from these sites pls.?

1/ securitycamsfuck.com or
2/ homevoyeurvideo.com

thanks,

peter

yanqui9 07-03-2007 03:12 PM

Hi All... while back someone posted a hot vid of a german girl getting raped. Starts off with her walking down the street, then switch to bedroom. Started off in kind of POV with girl looking in the camera. Very hot, ended with her liking it and being a straight fuck though.

I'm just asking what thread it was in cuz I dont remember where I got it in the movie post area and I dont really want to look through each and every thread cuz I'm a lazy butt. :D Anyone help point me too it?

at946 07-03-2007 04:48 PM

Hi .I'm after a scource for the movie WAR women against rape .Thanks for you interest.

fuzzyfreak 07-06-2007 01:50 PM

Heres an old one I've yet to see in the forums.
Midnight Intruder
and another one I think the name is
Witchery

menace 07-06-2007 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yanqui9
Hi All... while back someone posted a hot vid of a german girl getting raped. Starts off with her walking down the street, then switch to bedroom. Started off in kind of POV with girl looking in the camera. Very hot, ended with her liking it and being a straight fuck though.

I'm just asking what thread it was in cuz I dont remember where I got it in the movie post area and I dont really want to look through each and every thread cuz I'm a lazy butt. :D Anyone help point me too it?

If that's german, I think it's one of Tucata Lambo's from VB, titled "Jane grabbed and cuffed"

tierez 07-07-2007 02:06 AM

The Movie KARLA

I don't suppose anyone has the good scenes from the movie "Karla", without having to DL the entire flick? Its the one with the girl from the 70's show who helps her hubby rape women from the area. Thanks a lot in advance.

dashrendar44 07-07-2007 02:15 AM

wow.....just wow.....getting off to a real story.....omg wow.....*shudders and neg reps you*

Wicked 07-07-2007 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashrendar44
wow.....just wow.....getting off to a real story.....omg wow.....*shudders and neg reps you*

And not just any story, a story about underage girls, brutally raped and murdered.

I'm pretty open-minded towards most things, but getting off on an underage rape, and/or murder story, is just sick.

tierez 07-08-2007 12:07 AM

Is that what its about? Sh!t my bad peeps. I just heard it had the chick from that 70's show.

The Keiser 07-08-2007 01:27 AM

70's Trash

Hey there all... great big thanks to all posters who put forth that effort, very much appreciated. Was wondering if anyone has a copy of an old exploitation flick from '74 I think... called "Trip with a teacher". Bus with a group of students runs into trouble, a bunch of filthy bikers... yada yada yada... gets better from there, lots of clothes ripping - all that good stuff you wanna see in a 70's rape film. If so... post it baby! Thanks in advance...:skull-bee