Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rape Stories (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Mother and Daughter (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=24721)

Cedar 05-03-2009 11:59 AM

Mother and Daughter

PART ONE

She’d given her name as Mary. I sized her up as early 40s, suburban, soccer-mom type. No ring; probably divorced. Mid-length dark-blond hair, good athletic build, quite attractive. Jeans, sneakers, and T-shirt, though I guessed she wore a conservative skirt suit to whatever dull office job --probably low-level management –- she spent her weekdays at. She wouldn’t have stood out much in a crowd; but her presence here in my “office” was unusual. It’s pretty rare that a woman tries to hire me.

“How did you find out about me?” I asked.

"I happened to be talking about my, er, problem with a co-worker,” Mary said crisply. No nervousness or hand-wringing with this one. She had a ruthless streak deep down. “He said he’d hired you to help with a family situation a couple of months ago. He didn’t say exactly what you’d done for him, but he said you might be able to help me.”

Family situation.....a couple of months ago.....Ah, yes, that must have been the Brown case. No wonder he hadn’t gone into details with her. “What kind of ‘help’ do you want?” I asked.

“It’s about my daughter, Kathryn,” Mary explained. “She’s been a great disappointment to me. Oh, not in terms of achievements. She’s very precocious. But she’s always been rebellious. And this year she wrote to me from college telling me she’s a lesbian. I want you to understand, I’m not a crier. But I cried for a week when I read that. I’ve always wanted grandchildren, and now.....” her voice faltered. I knew I had her pegged right; this woman was tough, and growing up as her daughter couldn’t have been easy. To be showing emotion at all, she must have been upset indeed. “She told me she’ll never, ever go with a man,” Mary went on. “Never. And I don’t have any other children.”

“People can change –- “

“She won’t,” Mary interrupted. “I’ve known her for nineteen years. She’s my daughter. She’s not going to change.”

“So what does that have to do with me?”

“She’ll never go with a man voluntarily,” Mary said, and I saw a gleam of something a little like madness in her eyes. “But summer’s coming. She’ll be home from college for several months. I’ve made arrangements to hold her prisoner at home. All I need is for you to come and.....do what you do. Once she’s pregnant, under the new laws, she can’t get rid of it. It will be tough on her for a while, but.....I’ll get the grandchild I want.”

I showed no shock. I never do. Frankly, I hardly feel shock any more. Not after some of the things perfectly respectable-looking people have hired me for.

But.....”At your house? She’ll know you’re involved. I know how to protect myself, but she could press charges against you.”

Mary shook her head. “Kathryn worked at a bank for a while to raise money for college. She stole some money. A lot. The bank knows. They didn’t accuse her because there wasn’t enough evidence, and she hasn’t spent any of it. She’s hoarding it until she needs it. But I know where it is. If I showed the bank where she has it –- and I can –- they’d have their evidence. If she makes trouble for me, I can make just as much for her. She has a horror of prison. She wouldn’t risk it. I know her.”

We discussed my fee, and she agreed readily. “One last thing,” I said. “I want a sign of good faith from you, to reassure me that I can trust you.”

“Like what?”

I saw no need to beat around the bush with this one. I just gestured at the long sofa along one wall of the office.

Somewhat to my surprise, she hesitated. “I’ve been divorced for years,” she said. “I’m not on the pill.”

I stood up. “So use your mouth.”

She looked a little taken aback, but considering what she wanted me to do to her daughter, it wasn’t so much to ask. She slid off the chair and down to her knees in front of me. She undid my zipper and took my already half-erect dick in her mouth. She set to work a little mechanically at first, then putting more tongue action into it. I guessed she’d gone for a while without a chance to show off her skills. My hands rested on her shoulders, then wandered down to her chest; I could feel a bra through the T-shirt, but it was a flimsy one. She took me closer to the brink and I started squeezing her breasts, only half involuntarily, not too hard. When I was about to come I planted one hand on the back of her head. I didn’t really expect her to try to pull away, but I do hate it when they ruin it by doing that. I started squirting and I heard her make a soft “ugh” noise in her throat, but she kept working on me, milking me as I shivered. She didn’t pull away until she knew I was finished.

“Swallow,” I said.

I think she’d been expecting that. She obeyed with only a little wince and stood up as I fastened my zipper.

“You’ve got yourself a deal,” I told her.

Cedar 05-03-2009 12:05 PM

PART TWO

The house was a ways out of town and less upscale than I’d expected. A moment after I rang the doorbell, Mary let me in, dressed pretty much as she had been in my office. She led me to the living room.

Kathryn looked like a 19-year-old version of her mother, except that her dark-blond hair was cut considerably shorter. She was wearing flip-flops instead of sneakers, and her T-shirt bore what I took to be the name of some militant lesbian campus newsrag. She looked quizzical at the unexpected visitation, but not nervous. An unopened suitcase suggested that she had only just arrived.

“Kathryn, this is Mr. Jones,” Mary said breezily. “I mentioned he was interested in the house. He asked to stop by for another quick look at the upstairs room to make sure his daughter would like it.”

Kathryn stood up; I guessed she didn’t want a stranger in her bedroom without being there herself. The three of us went upstairs. The bedroom door was quite sturdy and I, having an eye for such things, noticed that the doorknob had been reversed so that it locked from the outside.

Once in the room, we moved. Mary grabbed Kathryn and hurled her onto the bed, leaping onto it by the headboard and pinning down her daughter’s wrists with a firm grip. I jumped on the girl’s legs and unfastened her jeans. Shock at the unexpected attack cost our victim precious seconds, but by the time I had her jeans halfway down she had begun struggling and thrashing like a hellion. “Mom! Let go! What the fuck –=" I got her jeans off, sending her sandals flying, and tossed them away. She wasn’t wearing underwear. I threw myself on her frantically-kicking legs, got my knees between hers, and spread them; she kept kicking on both sides of me, but to little effect now. I dug my tube of lube out of my pocket, squeezed some out onto a fingertip, and applied it to her slit.

Her thrashing went into overdrive and her protests escalated to screeching profanity. Thanks goodness the house was so isolated. I looked up at Mary to make sure she wasn’t having second thoughts, but the gleam in her eyes and the half-smile on her lips looked half-crazed, enthusiastic, and her grip on her daughter’s wrists was firm. I wondered if she were drunk or high on something. Not that it mattered. I shoved my trousers down, got into position on top of Kathryn, and rammed it home, all the way in with a couple of hard lunges.

Kathryn screamed. “Mom! Mom! Help me! What are you doing! What the fuck!” The words dissolved into incoherent shrieks as I started thrusting. She bucked and twisted and flailed her long bare legs in thin air, desperately trying to throw me off, but her energy was no match for my experience at this. I kept thrusting inside her, panting in her red and contorted face. I clamped my mouth over hers to muffle the annoying noise she was making, but she thrashed her head to the side away from me. Her cries were losing force anyway; she must have screamed her throat and lungs raw. Her arms were yanking frantically, trying to get free, but against her mother’s grip and superior leverage she didn’t have a chance.

I was getting there. As I speeded up, Kathryn’s cries subsided into whimpers of despair and her struggles grew weaker. The rage was fading from her face, giving way to numb disbelief at what was happening to her.

I drove all the way in, hard, and kept it there as my semen gushed deep inside her. She gave vent to a low, quavering, almost inhuman groan of misery and horror, like a wounded animal gasping its last. I let my trembling weight rest on her, pumping the stuff into her, until it was over and the blissful, satisfied serenity that follows the act settled over me.

I slowly climbed off her and Mary tentatively relaxed her grip. Kathryn jerked her arms free and curled up into a fetal position on her side on the bed, her back to us. At first she was silent; then she began to sob.

Mary reached out to comfort her daughter. “Hall closet, top shelf,” she said to me in a low voice. “I’ll call you.” She took her trembling, quietly-crying daughter in her arms as I left.

I found an envelope on the indicated shelf and quickly counted the bills. The agreed-upon first portion of the fee was there. I could hear nothing from upstairs as I left the house.

Cedar 05-03-2009 12:09 PM

PART THREE

The next time was two days later. Kathryn was already naked and handcuffed to the bed when I arrived. I wondered if Mary was keeping her like that all the time. She put up as much of a fight as she could, but between the handcuffs and Mary holding her ankles, it didn’t amount to much.

On subsequent visits, Kathryn was still handcuffed, but Mary didn’t even need to help restrain her. The fight had gone out of her. She was broken.

A month and a half after our first meeting, Mary appeared in my office again. The home pregnancy test had given a positive result. Mary thanked me for my services and paid what remained of the fee.

Time passed. Other jobs came and went. I had almost forgotten about that one until one day, six months later, the door to my office opened and there stood –- Kathryn.

She’d let her hair grow out a bit longer and she was now wearing a shapeless, ankle-length dress. The tight jeans she’d had on when I first saw her wouldn’t have fit now anyway. Her belly was so swollen that I wondered if it was twins, and the bizarre thought crossed my mind that, if so, I should perhaps try to get Mary to pay me a bonus.

As Kathryn stood before me, I wasn’t at all surprised to see that her features were set in hatred. It took me a moment to realize that I wasn’t the target of that hatred – or, at least, not its primary target.

She threw her handbag down onto my desk; it was unfastened, and half the cash it contained spilled out as it landed. I could see that it was thousands at least. I knew it must be the stolen money from the bank, the money whose hidden possession was her mother’s power over her.

“That should cover your fee,” Kathryn said through gritted teeth.

“Fee for what?” I still wasn’t sure what she intended; my hand hovered near the special drawer of my desk, the one containing my suped-up taser that could bring down a moose, never mind a girl.

“I don’t care about the details,” Kathryn said, resting her hands on her burgeoning abdomen. “I’ll leave that up to you. But I want you to do to my mother the same thing you did to me.”

captdsulu 05-03-2009 12:15 PM

Thanks,

Great story

Flesh4Fantasy 05-04-2009 12:44 AM

Nice...

Appreciate you leaving the cliffhanger there at end of Chapter Three...

Please do finish this one when you can...

+Rep and 5 Stars from me...

Cedar 05-04-2009 09:42 AM

Thanks both! I hadn't actually planned on continuing it, but I already have some thoughts (perhaps I'll let them escape).

coach 05-04-2009 04:05 PM

Great story, please continue. I would love to see mom get her just due.

Cedar 05-04-2009 09:12 PM

Oh dear, it looks like Mom will be in for a nasty surprise.....

Lucy. 05-06-2009 07:17 PM

I really really liked your story! I wouldn't be hugely interested in another part (although i would read it) simply because I think that is a great ending personally. I look forward to other stories :)

TZOFOSHO 05-14-2009 06:29 AM

yeah, gotta say i love the idea of this one, rapist for hire, what a job. thanks.