Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Uniforms (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=29087)

fawcett 09-24-2009 02:55 PM

Uniforms

I was reading the other day a news story about a young pretty nurse in 1980 who was attacked in a hospital in USA . Her attacker tore off her white uniform and her white lace trimmed fullslip underneath but was stopped by security before he could rape her.
Uniforms really do it for me. What uniform would you like to tear off a pretty young woman?

lendava1 09-25-2009 03:36 AM

a police uniform absolutely

prey4me 09-25-2009 05:36 AM

Fawcett,

the slip, yes, the uniform, no. But compared to the polyester hospital scrubs that are the only thing ALL medical personnel wear these days....yeah, I kind of miss white uniforms. But the little caps were cute!

IrishBrute 10-10-2009 05:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi New here

Definitely an air hostess uniform - just something about blouse, short skirt, heels, crisp little jacket

like this

Fae 10-11-2009 01:36 AM

Police & military fatigues

theman 10-11-2009 02:18 AM

I like the cliche of the school girl uniform.... :)

gaggirl 10-11-2009 02:25 AM

yeah i LOVE the old nurses out fits and the little hats so disappointed now if I become a nurse I have to dress in a crappy blouse and slacks and sensible shoes. at least with scrubs you can see the knickers through the side slit.. haha

now a MAN in uniform.... i like army and surgeon uniforms

LilLinzi 10-11-2009 11:54 AM

I still have my school uniform. Not that I found anything particularly sexy about it when I had to wear it everyday but I know it drives some guys wild.

I agree with Gaggirl, a man in uniform can be so hot. I would have to go for fireman or policeman

menace 10-11-2009 01:43 PM

First up is definitely a police uniform, with the traditional nurses outfit a close second.

Then there the military women fetish I developed while I was in the service. My platoon commander was hot as hell! :skull-lov

prey4me 10-12-2009 07:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Of course, cop uniforms come with all those toys, girls: .40 cal, pepper spray, bullets, expandable (telescoping!) batton that opens with a loud crack! radio, flashlight, and lots not forget: HANDCUFFS!!!

Gagirl, I must be in the 1% minority that is not gay and doesn't care for nurses (old fashioned, white) uniforms. And hospital scrubs are even worse!

No, I'm with theMan: give me cute girlflesh wrapped up in a nice school uniform. Sure it's a cliche, but cliches become cliches because they work!

sirthumper 10-29-2009 10:03 AM

nurse is best

1 Attachment(s)
i'm partial to the nurse uniform...

moiamigo 11-03-2009 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilLinzi (Post 387751)
I still have my school uniform. Not that I found anything particularly sexy about it when I had to wear it everyday but I know it drives some guys wild.

I agree with Gaggirl, a man in uniform can be so hot. I would have to go for fireman or policeman

Hot stuff, Linzi! I've just had to have 5 cold showers and still can't get over the thought of your school uniform!!

Wondering about you in your skirt & tights... (not boring trousers I hope!)

LilLinzi 11-03-2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moiamigo (Post 395353)
Hot stuff, Linzi! I've just had to have 5 cold showers and still can't get over the thought of your school uniform!!

Wondering about you in your skirt & tights... (not boring trousers I hope!)

Thanks hun:D

Was socks in the summer time and tights when it got colder. No trousers allowed which suited you pervy boys and the pervy teachers too:p

dirtyrocka 11-03-2009 02:20 PM

Hooters girls, cheerleaders, schoolgirl, office bitch.

moiamigo 11-04-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilLinzi (Post 395436)
Thanks hun:D

Was socks in the summer time and tights when it got colder. No trousers allowed which suited you pervy boys and the pervy teachers too:p

Thanks! Nice thoughts and more cold showers..........!!!!!

FuckingRotter 11-05-2009 02:58 AM

I know Perfectly Formed has a uniform she may want to tell us all about. I like the uniforms the waitresses at Premier Inn wear. I think they must have a pert bottom criteria as part of their waitress recruitment policy, those arses just scream out for some abuse....

BTN 11-05-2009 03:20 AM

The classic school uniform does it for me too. Unluckily I only realised this long after I finished school. Or maybe that was a good thing. If I was turned on all the time at school I would have got even worse grades! :D

It was bad enough fancying a couple of the (female!) teachers.

Apart from that, a well dress woman will get my attention. I did see one girl in a coffee place who was immaculatly dressed in a well fitted smart business uniform white the white blouse and whatnot. She was a customer. But she slutted it up by undoing just a button or two too many to show of a great cleavage. Could have raped her there and then :)

mco 11-05-2009 05:02 AM

I wish there were school-uniforms here...

fawcett 11-05-2009 03:19 PM

girls in school uniform

Quote:

Originally Posted by mco (Post 396034)
I wish there were school-uniforms here...

The best ones around where I live are at an all girls private school for young ladies aged 13 to 18.
It's the 18 year old girls who still have to wear the full uniform of:
Full Plaid skirt (just below the knee) white blouse, sweater (very tight), black pantyhose/tights. They look so cute.
Many of these 18 year olds cycle to school and pass me when I am in my car in the traffic queue. They make no effort to adjust their skirt which has blown back exposing their lovely legs encased in those sheer black pantyhose/tights. I just think they like teasing men.
I saw one girl today very pretty with long dark shiny hair whose school uniform skirt had blown back as she cycled at speed and underneath was a little bonus (for me anyway) a white lace trimmed petticoat. I nearly drove into the car in front!
I was fantasizing all day about pulling her off her cycle stripping off her school uniform skirt, sweater, blouse, petticoat, bra and pantyhose...........

moiamigo 11-07-2009 01:26 PM

any girls on here wear a uniform for work?? wanna tell us about it so we can have some evil thoughts about you??