Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rape Stories (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Full Of Suprise (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=32138)

Ecko 12-17-2009 12:04 PM

Full Of Suprise

as I joked with my wife about having a 3some or gang bang....

she whispered in my ear asking me what would I think if we could have a real gang bang..

as I was registered on a web side where people could hook up for couple swap or any sex activities... I ask my wife if she could have a look at the guys or couple so they could join in...

as she spend hours in front of the computer... she showed me 5 guys from the web side. 3 black and 2 whites..

i smiled and said (whatever makes you happy honey)

on a Friday night she dressed with red thongs, short black top-miniskirt, and high hills..

and she told me we will rock those guys hard tonight... and she took the phone to call them 1-by-1

after 2 and half hours they all showed up at my house.. and we greeted each other with a big smiles. while my wife surprised them with her wonderfully dress.

after couple of hours as we drunk few wines and beers... she started to flirt with them and talking to them about her dirty fantasy's.. while I watched her playing with them and teasing them with her crossed legs..

2 of the guys started to stroke her pussy while she moaned and 1 of them started to kiss and lick her neck.. that's where I knew things were starting to fire up.
i looked and smiled and told all of them.. you can start eating her pussy and fuck her hard in every whole.
they undressed her quick within no time.. and they stared to lick her ass and her dripping hot wet pussy... while one of the black guys
took his 10-inch thick cock out of his pants and shove it into her mouth... while 2 of the other black guys started to finger her ass and pussy...
my wife stopped for a while and said..

"i will let you fuck me with 1 condition"
they all shouted YESSSSSSSSS

"she replayed back"
fuck my husbands ass while I sock your balls..

they all looked at each other for a moment and said ok with one condition...
he will get fucked hard and deep throat...

while I said to my wife (is this a set up?)

no she said its just a role-play game for fun..

so I agreed with her...

she send 1 black guy and 1 white guy over to me...

and told them to rape and rough fuck me the way she wanted them too..

so they bend me over while my wife sucked those cock' s...

she took the black guy in front for me to suck his cock and the white one to fuck my ass deep.

i looked up and (thought) ohhh my gosh.. how will I suck this big cock and shove it down my throat
she grabbed my hair and said... is this what you wanted to do... call 5 guys and fuck me... ohh well it turned out
that you are the one to suck those 5 big dicks...
at mean time the white guy started to spit on my ass for it to make it wet.. and while I started to suck on that big black cock..
my eyes just turned upside down and I couldn't breath... quickly I just took a deep breath from my nose.

and I felt a thick head-cock getting inside my whole....
i turned my head and so my wife getting fucked by 3 men 2 blacks and 1 white... she got double penetrate and a dick in her mouth...

i couldn't believe my eyes... she was moaning and moaning and moaning( ohh my fuck my both holes..) while holding a big black dick on her hand..

one of the black guys who was fucking my mouth... grab me by my hair... and said.. look at me while I fuck your wife's ass..
and he got exchanged with a white guy... he come over and said to me... your wife's ass its very tied... I hope yours too..

i looked up and said...

do what you want.....

i saw my wife getting fucked by 3 black guys while 2 white' s were fucking me...

all 3 black males stopped and said to my wife... we would love to fuck your husbands ass and cum shot on his face..

she reply ( that will be wonderfully)

i got tied up like doggy style with my ass up...

my wife started to lick my ass for them have it ready...

1 of the white guys pushed her aside .. and just shoved his 11-inch cock down-deep my asshole...

i holed my screaming so that I couldn't scream my pain...

my wife so the pain in my face and told one of the black guys to shove his big 9-inch cock down my throat...
as I sucked and got fucked from the 3 blacks and 2 whites... I felt my ass were sore and wide up ....
but it indent matter because I felt good..
meanwhile I felt the big (black )cock I head in my mouth... started to get thicker ( read to cum)
i grabbed his balls and started to stroke them... when I heard a big scream ( and felt a thick juice running down my throat)

as my eyes started to get red... I felt a white guy coming inside my ass.. while I so my wife surrounded by 3 cocks and sucking them..
i got in the middle and started to help her...

she told me to lay down and to open my mouth ...while she helped them 3 to cum faster..

i watched her working her mouth and hands fast as she could... so they could cum at the same time..

i laid there on the floor.. and all of a sudden.. they came all over my face and mouth... I got up and licked the rest as my wife guided me for every inch of it...

we all had a shower and cleaned up..... we thanked them on there way out....

while me and my wife went to bed for a good lovely sleep....