Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Five years later (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=171996)

mrsnathpalle 10-20-2016 06:48 AM

Five years later

Here's a fantasy. Let me know your thoughts.

Say, I'm a 33 year-old widow. Widow for six months. One day three 17 year old boys rape me. Five years later, one has graduated from college and hired by my employer. The Human Resources person takes him around and introduces him to everyone. They come into my office and we immediately recognize each other. Awkward situation, huh?

Now say, one of them impregnated me. I have son. It might be his.

Tell me what you think.

Gilf Hunter 10-21-2016 09:22 AM

What an interesting scenario. There are many possible paths it could follow. It would be enjoyable to follow through on at least one of them and see what happens. I like that you are both aware of your shared past. I wonder what sort of power that would give you. Let me know if you would like to explore it together.

grants70 10-21-2016 02:54 PM

I guess if you didn't rat the rapist out after the introduction by HR, you might want a second session. ;)

slutbreeder 10-22-2016 12:14 PM

I think you'd better get ready to be knocked up again. At least, that would be my plan if I were in his position.
Once a victim, always a victim. The fear in your eyes would be such a turn-on.

Home Invader 10-22-2016 05:09 PM

If I was the rapist, I'd come after you again! One good fuck deserves another! :skull-bee

UnsubKevin 10-23-2016 04:05 PM

I like idea of him rounding up his two friends and waiting for you in the parking garage for a very special reunion and encore of the first gang rape, which results in another pregnancy for you.

newguy2013a 10-24-2016 04:32 PM

As I've said to the point of obnoxiousness, that type of age difference is what gets me the most.

Now, assuming I was said employee, I would simply grin at you, be very polite, act as if nothing was wrong - and then, once it was time to leave, I'd follow you, corner you, and assault you in a dark, secluded place (perhaps even in our workplace, at that), and taunt you on how much you enjoyed being fucked by teenage boys that were sixteen years younger than you. I'd ask in an ironically-sweet way, how have you been doing all these years, how much I wish I could train you as my permanent sex slave, and how I'd turn you into a real woman, making you succumb to my will. Even if you struggle, I'd only continue to make you feel good - maybe emotionally, mentally, you'd have even my scent, but your body would be going insane at the mere sensation of my hands going through your adult body.

And from there on, I would resume your training, so that, ultimately, you would be unable to survive to the lack of painful pleasures I would provide to you. You would end up blushing, living with me, giving birth to more of my children, continuing my descendance, begging me on the exterior for me to rape you further - inside, screaming in anguish and despair, as you see yourself being nothing more than a slutty, lewd sex slave for me.

finman 10-31-2016 06:04 PM

@newguy2013a I like that line of thinking.

I'm of the same opinion. Be very professional, and bide my time. When I'm assigned on the same project with her--maybe there's some travel involve, etc. That's when I'd bring up the "...look...I know we had history..." and act as if I'm making amends...and then rape the slut as I'm getting her trust back. Heh. ;)

Awful Hound 11-14-2016 05:08 PM

What were the circumstances and what exactly did they make you do?

If I were that guy, I'd probably play it by ear and if I believed you were intimidated enough, I'd have you write me/us a thank you letter for starters...

justmetoo 11-15-2016 09:03 AM

5 years is about the right time to experience another gang rape. The same guys and since you are now experienced, maybe a few more.

mrsnathpalle 12-21-2016 12:09 PM

A thank you letter. That's funny (mean), Awful.