Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   NEWS FLASH: Comet to strike in one Hour (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=145280)

trouble-shooter 05-24-2013 06:30 AM

NEWS FLASH: Comet to strike in one Hour

CNN has just announced that a comet will strike the Earth in just over an hour, potentially wiping out millions, maybe even everyone.

You don't want to spend your last hour whining. You know what you want to do.

So tell us... who will you go out and rape?
Remember, you've only got an hour to find her and give her the fuck of her life!

I work with a tall, long haired blonde named Jennifer, about 35. Six foot tall without the high heels she always wears, long lean legs and a set of at least C cup tits (all natural I suspect).

I kick in her door, grab her and cuff her hands behind her back, and get the party started!

What's YOUR "End of the World" Rape Plan?

menace 05-24-2013 11:53 AM

Oh go fuck yourself....

whyaskwhy 06-03-2013 08:39 PM

Bahaha! Perfect!

elementalist33 06-03-2013 10:33 PM

Yea, I'd probably do it. All I would do is find the hottest girl I could find and rape her until we're all dead.

Well, maybe. Dunno what I'd actually do in that situation.

LEONIDOS 06-05-2013 02:21 PM

how do you get -261 rep?

menace 06-05-2013 03:02 PM

Think that's good? I seen him with -500! Now THAT is an achievement :)

FuckingRotter 06-05-2013 11:59 PM

That was me. He posted some drivel about phone sex rape with links to premium rate lines in it.

MissyMystery 06-06-2013 12:08 AM

You know it may just be the tequila talking, this could be a really interesting topic...maybe if we reworked it a little :) like...

You know that something major is going to happen soon, and you know you can get away with anything you want to...what would you do? Would you go looking for trouble? Would you stop at rape or do you have secret snuff desires that you might as well play out?

I think I would go looking to get fucked....I'm a pretty horny person and I just moved about an hour and a half away from my boyfriend...I think a couple shots and and an Einy Meany Miney Mo would suffice (unless FR got to me first... ;) Then all bets are off)

trouble-shooter 06-06-2013 04:42 AM

My "Rep"

You think my "Rep" is bad here, you should see it in real life!

Former Texas Governor Mark White (Liberal Democrat Douche bag) had me banned from his News Conferences, and former U.S. Senator from Texas Lloyd Benson (another long winded Democrat Libtard) had his security team follow me after one of his New Conferences (they looked pretty silly with their car suck in the mud of the field I led them thru, morons).

Hell, one local dipstick took a shot at me. Bad luck for him...

I have my own website I use for nothing but insulting people who need to be insulted (I give out a Nincompoop of the Month Award) and saying the things that would get me fired if I said them at work.

A "Bad Rep" is a badge of honor, especially when it comes from a wussy.

FuckingRotter 06-06-2013 06:52 AM

Fuck me, he sounds like ASBO granny!

trouble-shooter 06-06-2013 03:41 PM

Who Me?

I'm just your average Former Broadcast Journalist, Former DJ, Former Ambulance Attendant, Former Motorcycle Mechanic, Former Bounty Hunter, former Corporate Vice-President, turned Computer Technician.

I like to vacation in Las Vegas, New Orleans, and Puerto Rico.

For entertainment I camp and hike, ride horseback, go canoeing, spend time at the local range firing my guns, edit my webpage and repair computers for family and friends.

Oh, and just for fun, I point out and embarrass Posers, Wussies, and Liberals in my spare time.

FuckingRotter 06-06-2013 06:42 PM

Should any of those be capitalised?

FuckingRotter 06-06-2013 10:35 PM

Anyway, where are my manners? This Jennifer. I suppose that so long as you already had her telephone number, and your telephone hadnt already been disconnected, no reason you couldn't spend your last hour of existence "raping" the delightful sounding Jennifer.

Not like you'd have to worry about paying the phone bill is it? ;)

trouble-shooter 06-08-2013 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1273292)
Anyway, where are my manners? This Jennifer. I suppose that so long as you already had her telephone number, and your telephone hadnt already been disconnected, no reason you couldn't spend your last hour of existence "raping" the delightful sounding Jennifer.

Not like you'd have to worry about paying the phone bill is it? ;)

Good Idea, I like the thought of Fucking Jennifer AND Southwestern Bell Both!!!

Rotter, you are a god amongst men!

By the way, the way I did those jobs... they definitely should ALL be capitalized (LOL)