Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rape Stories (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Home Improvement ... Rape Time for Jill. (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=51370)

jwham 10-31-2010 04:47 PM

Home Improvement ... Rape Time for Jill.

2 Attachment(s)
Tim "The Tool man" Taylor, is the host of a local cable home improvement show called "Tool Time." He and his wife Jill have been married for 20-years and have three grown sons togeather.

Tim is 43-years-old and believes he has an incredibly wide knowledge of tools, electronics and general mechanics. In reality, he is highly accident-prone. He actually does have a significant amount of skill as a general handyman, but can be overly confident and accident prone. While Tim has a very good relationship with his wife, he is quick to admit defeat in any conflict they become engaged in. He also works hard to maintain healthy relationships with his three sons, who have moved out of the house and gone off to collage to build a life of their own.

Jill is 40-years-old, and very intelligent and practical, she is very motherly and domestic in nature, but after deciding that her career was not fulfilling, Jill dedicates herself towards her Master's Degree in Psychology. Jill also has a strong feminist side and enjoys opera, acting, and the ballet, but like many Mothers, feels her home is an empty nest now that all her children have moved out of the house, and often feels sad and alone, she occasionally tries to be interested in sports and tools, as a way to spend more time with her Husband, who she feels is more interested in his cable show, his hot rods, and sports, than he is in her, and she is still a very desirable attractive lady even at 40, she works out hard at the gym to maintain her figure, but she dosen't feel like Tim is attracted to her any more, many nights she would put on something sexy and revealing and ask Tim if he was coming up to bed, but he never seemed to notice, telling her he would be up in a little bit after the ball game was over, or after he fixed one more thing on his hot rod.

Tim wasn't purposely ignoring his wife's needs, he was just so caught up in his own career and hobby's that he was failing to see the aloneness Jill was feeling since the kids moved out, and tonight Jill tries again to seduce her Husband as she enters the kitchen where he is setting at the table watching the Packers game on TV and drinking a beer, and the 5ft 7in, 120 pound brunette looked stunningly beautiful, she was nearly naked wearing a pink silk thong and a pink silk bra with pink house slippers on her feet, and she parades herself around the kitchen like she is tidying up the dishes before going to bed, putting an extra bit of wiggle in her walk trying to catch the eye of her husband, it has been a long time since he has held her in his arms and made her feel like a woman, and that is what she needs from Tim, for him to show her that he is still attracted to her, and wants her the way a man wants a woman that he finds irresistible, but Tim's eyes are glued to the football game, so finally Jill sets on the table and tells him ...

"You could score your own touch down if you come up stairs to bed with me" ... Tim glances at the TV and sees there is only 2 minutes left in the first half until halftime, and with a big smile on his face he looks at his lovely wife, and says ... "I'll race you up stairs"

Tim had no idea how much his reaction meant to Jill, she felt that he was choosing making love to her over watching his beloved Green Bay Packers, and she sprang up off the kitchen table and ran through the house with Tim in hot pursuit of his hot little wife, his cock already getting hard as he sees her round beefy buns jiggling and her 36C sized breast flopping in her pink silk bra, as she hurriedly ran through the living room towards the stairs, and he is striping off his shirt as he chases her up the stairs. Jill leaps into the bed feeling like a school girl in love as Tim quickly takes off his pants and under shorts before joining his wife in their marital bed.

"I love you Tim" ... Jill purrs as her Husband unfastens her bra to expose her soft creamy melons ... "I love you too baby" ... he says before taking one of her nipples into his mouth and began sucking on it like a hungry baby, making Jill's body quiver with desire, and Tim slowly kissed his way down her belly to her hairless pussy mound, and the wetness and sent of her love box had him captivated as he pulled her thong off of her, casting it aside as he buried his face between her sexy legs, parting her wet pussy lips with his tongue and plunging it inside of her, greedily licking her throbbing clit, and although Jill really didn't enjoy performing oral sex, she wanted to let Tim know how much she loved him and how much it meant to her that he had chosen her over the football game, and she reached out and took his hard cock in her soft little hand and gently coaxed him up to where they were now in the 69 position with him on top of her, and he was eating hungrily at her pussy while she took his cock into her mouth and began sucking and stroking his cock with her sweet, soft, warm, wet lips.

Tim spread Jill's legs wide open and curled them back so that her little feet were up in the air, and his tongue made it's way from between her pussy lips to her anus, probing it for a few minutes with the tip of his tongue before kissing and nibbling her beefy buns, Tim had for so long wanted to have anal sex with his lovely wife, but anal sex was taboo to Jill and his tongue he knew was the only part of his body that would ever get this close to entering her forbidden fuck hole, and so Tim was massaging his wife's clit with his fingers while his tongue explored her ass, and soon he had brought her to a powerful orgasm as he too started shooting stream after stream of love seed into her mouth, and although the taste disgusted Jill she sucked her Husband's balls dry.

Tim got up off of Jill and lay in bed beside her panting to regain his breath, and she cuddled up beside her Husband, laying her head on his chest and began massaging his balls with her hand to get him aroused for some real intercourse, but to Jill's dismay, Tim looks at his wrist watch and then kisses her on the back of her head and says ... "Halftime is over, that was great baby, love ya" ... and he got up out of bed, grabbed his pants and headed back down stairs, that was when Jill realized that Tim hadn't chosen her over football, she was just a halftime sideline show for him, he got her off, pumped her stomach full of his slimy cum, and was now down stairs drinking beer and watching the second half of the game, even though Tim was her Husband his actions made her feel cheap, like she was just a halftime attraction to him, that was not his intent but never the less Jill cried herself to sleep.

The following morning after Tim went to the studio to film another episode of "Tool Time" Jill went to the gym, as she went through the motions of her workout, she was lost in self pity, and feeling even lonelier then ever. Frank Howard and Leroy Brown were also in the gym, they had, had, their eye on Jill for months, they knew she was the wife of the local celebrity Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor, and they were watching Jill as she worked out on the stair climber, and they were discussing all the perverted things that they would like to do with her if they could only lure her to one of their homes, it was doubtful that Leroy could do it, for not only was he black, he looked like a street tug with all of his tattoos, if anyone could do it, it would be Frank, being 40-years-old himself, Frank was Jill's age and he was a fairly handsome man, and Leroy had been pressuring him to make his move on Jill, and when Jill dropped her sweat towel, Frank went over and picked it up for her and engaged her in conversation as she continued to workout on the stair climber .

Jill being the intelligent woman she is, could see that Frank thought she was attractive by the way his eyes looked her up and down as she continued her workout as they talked, but he was very articulate and seemed like the perfect gentleman, and she was flattered by his roaming eyes, he was paying her the kind of attention that she wished Tim would give her, and Frank being an intelligent man himself picked up on Jill's venerability, and played on it, telling her ...

"I am surprised your Husband lets you come to the gym without him Jill, if I may call you Jill" ... and Jill was flattered by his statement, but playing naive to it's meaning asked ... "Why is that Frank, if I may call you Frank" ... she says with a smile ... "Well don't take this as a come on, but, you are a very attractive lady, and this gym is filled with men who notice how attractive you are, your Husband is a very lucky man"

Frank and Jill began to workout together at the gym after that meeting, with Leroy keeping his distance, and slowly Frank had gained her trust. Frank had fed Jill lies how his wife had died in a car accident, to gain her sympathy, treated her like a lady and a good friend to gain her respect and trust, and once Frank was sure he had Jill's confidence, he asked her over to his home, telling her he was doing some remodeling and needed a woman's advice, Jill agreed to help her new found friend and went over to Frank's home, it was a decision she would sorely regret.

jwham 11-01-2010 10:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Before leaving the gym and following Frank to his home, Jill took a shower in the women's locker room, and while she was showering Frank gave Leroy the key to his home and told him he should go there and wait for his and Jill's arrival, and Leroy left for Frank's house while Frank put his street clothes on and waited for Jill. When Jill exited the women's looker room dressed in her baby blue sweats and running shoes, Frank made a suggestion to Jill ... "I was thinking that maybe you would rather ride with me to the house, trying to follow me in this Detroit traffic would just be a headache you don't need, and when we are finished I'll bring you back to your car" ... Frank didn't want to risk loosing Jill in traffic, he and Leroy had big plans for her, and his reasoning seemed sound to Jill and she agreed to ride with Frank.

Frank no sooner got on the road when Jill received a call from Tim on her cell phone ... "Hello Honey, I'll be home in a little bit, I'm going to help a friend right now (Tim speaks) kind of short notice isn't it, when will you be home (Tim speaks) The end of the week! Tim! (Tim speaks) I know! I know! Your job pays the bills, goodbye" ... Frank was elated, but tried sounding concerned, saying ... "That didn't sound good, I hope nothing is seriously wrong" ... and Jill is obviously aggravated saying ... "No nothing is wrong, just Tim putting his job first, he is catching a plane to California to shoot on location at a construction site all week" ... Frank is so happy it's hard for him to contain himself, his initial plan was for him and Leroy to use her up fast and hard, but Tim being gone all week changed every thing, this well be a week to remember he thinks to himself as he pulls into his driveway.

Once Jill entered frank's home and the door closed, there was no turning back for her, Frank and Leroy now had a whole week to play with the pretty little Psychologist, and Frank called out the phrase he and Leroy agreed on to let Leroy know that their sex toy was in the house so he could join him and Jill and get the fun started, and the phrase they used was right off of Tim's show "Tool Time" ... "Does everybody know what time it is" ... and Leroy stepped out of hiding, and coming up from behind Jill he grabbed her around the midsection, saying ... "It's time to fuck Tim "the Tool Man" Taylor's wife!"

Jill began struggling like a wild cat, kicking and screaming ... "Let go of me! let me go!" ... trying to break free of the big black man's grasp, and Frank doubling up his fist, punched her in the stomach, knocking the breath from her lungs, yelling at her to ... "Settle down Bitch! you can't fight your way out of this, you are going to be our little Tool Time girl" ... and as the breathless brown eyed beauty hung limp in Leroy's arms, Frank took off his belt and used it to bind Jill's hands in front of her.

Once he had her hands bound, Frank yanked Jill's sweat pants down her sexy shapely legs and off of her, along with her running shoes and ankle socks, as Leroy continued to hold her up, and as Jill gasp for her breath she pleaded with Frank between gasps ... "Pleas Frank .. don't do this .. I trusted you .. please don't rape me" ... but as Leroy held Jill up, Frank unfastened his jeans and let them fall down around his ankles, rips off her panties and hooked his arms under her legs and lifted them up to fuck her, saying to her ... "Take this as a Psychology lesson Bitch! you can't judge a book by it's cover!" ... and he rammed his cock inside Jill's dry pussy, and her big brown eyes bulged out at him in betrayal as she screamed in pain.

"Fuck this spoiled white rich Bitch Frank! fuck her good!" ... Leroy said, as he squeezed her so tightly in his arms that it was hard for her to breath, and Frank began pounding the Tool Man's wife, for months he had watched her sweet little ass in the gym, and that pent up lust had him drilling his 8in cock in and out of her, and Leroy was cheering him on ... "That's it man! get to humpin', give this dick teasing cracker ass Bitch what she has coming to her!" ... and poor little Jill was crying ... "Frank! Frank! Pleaseeee Stop! .. Pleaseeee!" ... as the man she had grown to trust, thrust his cock in and out of her, his hairy balls bouncing off of her asshole with every thrust, while his big cock punched at her cervix.

."Please don't cum inside of me Frank, Pleaseeee!" ... Jill begged, as the realization hit her like a ton of bricks that Frank had stalked her, coned her, to get her here in his home, where he and his big black friend could have their way with her, now she feared that she could become pregnant if one of them came inside of her, with Tim she had no such worries for he had, had a vasectomy after their third child, but despite her pleas Frank cock exploded inside of her, and she sobbed ... "Nooo! Nooo! Nooo!" ... as she felt her womb invaded by his rape seed.

Frank let go of Jill's legs and her feet feel to the floor with Franks half hard cock pulling free of her defiled womanhood, and Leroy slowly let Mrs. Taylor sink down to her knees, then steeping in front of her he began taking off his clothes, telling Jill ... "You gonna suck my Alabama black snake now white meat! I bet you ain't ever had black snake before has ya? .. Frank get her hands free and that shirt off of her, she ain't going any where and I want to see those big white milk jugs of hers"

As Frank freed Jill's hands and striped her of her sweat shirt and bra, rendering her completely naked, she begged him ... "Please Frank I don't want to do this, oh please let me go, I swear I won't tell anyone about this I swear, please!" ... if Jill would have been using her training in Psychology she could have read the behavior of these two animals, and realized they had raped before, many times in fact, and her pleas meant nothing to them, she meant nothing to them, she was just an object to be used and enjoyed, and Frank slapped her across the face and told her ... "Crying and begging ain't going to help you Jill, (he spits in her face) only fuckn' and suckn' will get you out of this alive (spits in her face) now you had better give my friend here a top quality head job or I'm gonna stick it to ya in the ass!"

Jill was in a mental haze, how could this be really happening to her, just a short time ago she was at the gym, flattered to have a friend like Frank, and now here she was down on her knees with his slimy seed dribbling from her plundered little pussy, with this big black man standing over her with a cock that had to be 10 inches long, demanding oral satisfaction from her ... "Those are some real fine dick suckn' lips, so pucker them up and give my big black snake a big sloppy kiss sweetmeat" ... Leroy said to the terrified Tool Man's wife.

Jill looked like a little brown eyed Doe caught in the headlights as she stared up through teary eyes at Leroy's cock, like it was a big black one eyed monster, and the smell of sweat and stale piss emanating from it was enough to turn her stomach, and the 40-year-old, highly educated woman sounded like a frightened school girl as she sobbed ... "Please, I don't want to, I am a married woman, why are you two treating me like this? I haven't ever done any thing to you, Please!"

Leroy with laughter in his voice replied ... "I am doing this to you ya you little Cunt because I like raping little married white Bitches! Especially spoiled little rich Bitches like you! So shut up and kiss my cock Mrs. Taylor Tramp!" ... and holding his cock in one hand, he used it like a club to smack her across the face with, and frightened to the point she felt sick she puckered up her succulent ruby red lips and gave the underside of Leroy's cock a quick peck, but the proud black man was unsalted at her meager attempt of complying with his demands of her, and without warning her grabbed her around the throat with both hands, placing his thumbs against her wind pip, and began choking her, and shaking her head angrily, yelling ...

"You think you're to good for me don't ya Bitch!?!" ... and he is so violently shaking her head back and forth as he squeezes her neck that he is surely giving her whiplash ... "Don't ya Bitch!?! ... and Frank is afraid that Leroy is going to kill her in a fit of anger, and he yells at his friend ... "Fucking take it easy Man! Your gonna kill the Bitch! and I don't want her dead, we gota whole week to play with her, she don't have to like suckn' your cock, she just has to suck it whiter she wants to or not!"

Leroy let go of Jill's neck, and she starts gasping for air, and she is now very frightened, frightened for her very life, and she is trying to apologize to the angry black man between gasps of air, telling him she will suck his cock ... "I'm sorry .. I'm sorry .. I'll do it .. I'll do it" ... her now humble demeanor pleases Leroy, and with his cock now oozing precum, he tells her ... "Get busy Bitch, and you better deep throat me too, I like white Bitches who know how to do it"

One would have never known just how much Jill hated sucking dick by the way she wrapped her soft sweet lips around Leroy's filthy black cock and took him all the way down to his balls like she was a sword sallower, taking it into her throat until her little button nose was buried in his wiry cock hair ... "Now that's what I'm talking about white meat, give it to me" ... Leroy moaned in pleasure, and when Jill's lips retreated back up his pole to breath in some air he grabbed a fist full of her hair and stated violently jamming her head up and down on his cock, face fucking her, telling her ...

"That ain't Tim "The Man With The Tiny Tool" Taylor's cock you are suckn' there you little slut! .. That is Leroy "Long Dong" Brown's cock you are suckn' and you don't come up for air till I tell ya you can!" ... and then he forces her all the way back down on his cock, saying ... "Now stay down on the brown till I say ya can come back up" ... and he made her stay down on him until her big brown eyes were bulging, before giving her the okay to come up for air ... "Alright slut, come up and take one big breath of air and then back down ya go" ... and that dignified married woman never felt so humiliated and degraded in her life as she did kneeling there having to suck this brutal black man's cock according to is instructions, and he made Jill lick and kiss his hairy balls, and rub her tear soaked face all over his grease cock, until he finally was ready to cum ... "I am about ready to feed your white slutty ass my chocolate milk Bitch! and ya better drink it all down or you will suck it again"

Jill would have rather licked the sweaty asshole of her Husband than to have to swallow the cum from this black bastard's balls, but she guzzled down Leroy Brown's bitter brew like a cum hungry whore, making sure she did not remove her lips from his cock until she was given specific permission, after she had been given permission to take her mouth off of Leroy's cock, Frank decided to give her another big lesson in humiliation ... "Now start crawling around the living room on your hands and knees like the dirty dog you are Bitch! and wiggle that tail of yours"

That bawling brown eyed beauty looked so pathetic, as she looked up pleadingly at the man who had betrayed her trust, and all she could say was ... "Pleaseeee! Frank Pleaseeeee!" ... but Frank felt no mercy for his married captive, as he took the thick leather belt he had used to bind her wrist with down across her soft beefy buns, yelling ... "I told you to crawl Bitch!" ... and Jill began crawling around the living room on her hands and knees, wiggling that sexy ass of her like a dog wiggles it's tail, and she was just seething with fear and shame, feeling so weak, cheap, and insignificant, but again she felt the sting of Frank's belt as he ordered her to bark like a dog.

Frank loved it, it was a game to him to earn the trust and friendship of a woman, then once he had it, throw it in her face and betray her, and it was a rush and a thrill for him and Leroy both to watch this sexy, educated, dignified, married woman, crawling around the living room naked, bawling and barking and wiggling her tail meat like a little puppy, and they were just getting started.

To be continued ...

TheOneSolo 11-01-2010 10:24 PM

I moved my post so your story would be seamless.

I haven't read it yet, but I know your quality, so I know it's gonna be some awesome reading.

jwham 11-04-2010 05:29 PM

3 Attachment(s)
"I told you to bark Bitch! Now bark!" ... Frank yelled, as he brought his belt whizzing down across her ass cheeks two more times, and Jill was trying as hard as she could to bark as she crawled around wiggling her ass, but it seemed no matter how hard she tried Frank was less than satisfied with her performance, and he began waylaying her viciously with his belt, SMACK! .. SMACK! .. SMACK! .. SMACK! .. and poor little Mrs. Taylor was crawling faster than a hooker in sneakers, yelping like a kicked puppy, until she realized he wasn't going to stop beating her, and she went down to the floor, curling up into the fetal position, begging Frank for mercy.

"Please stop Frank! Please!" ... and Frank dropped his belt and reached down and grabbed Jill by her hair, and dragged her across the living room floor, throwing her face down on the sofa ... "I'll make you bark Bitch!" ... he says, as he grabs her by her meaty butt cheeks, yanking her ass up in the air, and when she felt Frank press the head of his cock up to her virgin asshole, a sense of fear and desperation such as she had never felt swept over her, and she was trying to shake her ass free of Frank's grip, screaming ... "Nooo! Noooo! Nooooo! Dear God Nooooo! you can't treat me like this! Ohhhh Pleaseeee Frank Stop! Stooooppp! STOPPP-AAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAA!!!!"

Frank didn't hesitate for one second, once he had that sweet little ass of hers lined up for the taking he pounced on her like a Tom Cat on a House Mouse, impaling his prick up Jill's ass all the way up to his ball sack, and jamming his big fat cock up her tight virgin ass so suddenly had the same affect as stuffing 10 pounds of meat in to a five pound bag, ripping her rectum like a banana peel, and Tim's poor little wife sounded like a scalded dog as she screamed in agony, shaking her upturned ass franticly trying to dislodge Frank's cock from her ass, screaming ...

"AAAAAAA!!! .. YOU RIPPED MEEEEE!!! .. YOU RIPPED MEEEEEE!!!!" ... and Frank started stabbing his cock in and out of her asshole, laughing at her as he repeatedly slapped her buns with the palm of his hand ... "Yea! Ha! Ha! Fuck Yea! Ride it Bitch! Ride the big white horse!"

Jill was mentally devastated as Frank pounded her with such brutality that she thought he was trying to drive her right through the sofa, nothing could have ever prepared her for what Frank was taking away from her, she had lived her whole life with dignity and pride, she took pride in herself as being a woman with moral standards, and the part of her womanhood that Frank was forcibly taking away from her was sacred to her, so sacred she had denied Tim her Husband, the only man she'd ever been with and the only man she'd ever loved, the pleasure of knowing her in this undignified fashion, it was a part of her womanhood that she had fully intended to take untarnished to the grave with her, but a man she had foolishly given her trust to was taking that all away from her, what she had held so dear and sacred, to him was nothing more then a hot, tight fuck hole to pleasure his cock with, and when he blasted her innards with his slimy rape seed he arrogantly gloated ...

"Yea! Ohhh Fuck Yea! I am cumn' right up this Bitch's butt hole!"

When Frank pulled his cock out of Jill's ravaged rearend she curled up in the fetal position, quivering and shaking all over, her sad brown eyes gushing tears of dispair, she was feeling only pain and emptiness as she looked up at the man who had betrayed her trust, and in a defeated voice she submissivly sobed ... "Please let me go home, please, I want to go home" ... but Frank just laughs at her, and spits down on her before saying to his big black buddy ... "The Bitch has a hot little hindend ole buddy, she was born to be butt fucked, I bet you can't make her scream as loud as I did"

With those words Frank had just guaranteed Jill another butt fucking, the two friends had a competitive nature between them, one hating to be out done by the other, and Frank had just laid down a challenge to Leroy that he couldn't ignore, and he scooped Jill up in his strong arms like a groom would his bride, and he sat down on the sofa, setting Jill in his lap with her back up against is torso, and with his arms hooked underneath her sexy legs, curling her up in a little ball of butt meat in his lap, he slammed her ravaged little white ass down on his big black cock.

"OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! ITHURST! ITHURTS! ITHURTS!" ... Jill nearly incoherently screamed, she'd never felt such pain, Leroy had her in the perfect position for maximum penetration, and he was slamming that rich, refined, educated white lady up and down on his big Alabama black snake like she was a two dollar, butt fucking whore, that loved getting black balled in the butt, and it quickly became clear that Leroy had won this bet, and Jill unable to physical stand the pain and the shame any longer passed out into blessed oblivion when Leroy polluted her plundered little pooper with his hot slimy cum.

After Jill's constricting ass muscles had milked his big black balls dry, Leroy stood up with her, dumping her in the floor and stepped over her to go get a beer, and Jill lay in the floor in a heap, she was completely spent, Frank reached down and grabbed Jill by her upper arm and leaned her against the front of the sofa, then he got down on his knees in front of her and face fucked her while she was passed out, after feeding in her his load he wiped his cock clean with her soft silky hair.

jwham 11-08-2010 04:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
On day two of her captivity, Jill awoke to find herself strapped and tied down spread eagled on a bed, she was totally naked and laying on her back with her wrist fastened to leather cuffs that were attached to the headboard, she had a steel collar around her neck with a chain fastening it to the headboard, and her legs were spread wide open with her ankles tied with rope to the foot board. Frank had bathed her and oddly she felt grateful at least for that kindness, but it wasn't kindness at all, for it wasn't for her comfort that he bathed her, he just wanted her clean for his own pleasure before he began round two.

Frank entered the bedroom and stood naked at the foot of the bed looking down at his captive prey ... "Good morning my pretty little friend, you slept well I hope, you will need your strength today" ... Jill was disgusted at the sight of him and hated him for what he and his friend had taken from her, her freedom, dignity and honor, she'd never hated anyone like she hated this man, and she turned her head so as not to look at him and spoke to him with hatred in her voice, saying ...

"You're not my friend, you are a despicable animal to do what you have done to me when I was only trying to be your friend" ... Frank sat down on the side of the bed and started rubbing his hand slowly up and down Jill's soft shapely leg, and he could see that his very touch made her skin crawl, and he said to her ... "I'm a hunter Jill, a MILF hunter, I like having my way with the wives of other men, and I'm a big fan of your Husband Tim 'The Tool Man' Taylor, when I watch 'Tool Time' I say to myself, now there is a man who has it all, and now I have what means the most to him in this world, I have you"

Jill was getting teary eyed, her chin quivering as she tried hard not to break down and start crying, as Frank's hand roamed up her smooth belly and began to fondle and squeeze her soft creamy melons ... "What are you going to do to me? .. Please don't hurt me" ... and one thing Frank enjoyed was humiliating married women, and answering her question he said ... "Well I thought we would start out our morning making Tits N Gravy and you have Tits A Plenty to make it with my friend"

Although Jill had no idea what he was talking about, it didn't take long for his meaning to become clear to her as he got up on the bed on his knees and straddled her ribcage, and placed his hard cock between her tits, and taking her fun bags in his hands and pressing them tightly around his cock, and while pressing her tits around his cock he was gripping them hard enough to cause her great pain as he began pulling up and down on them, stroking his throbbing shaft with them, and she closes her eyes in pain and shame as he towers over top of her, using her ample breast to pleas his cock, and he yells at her ...

"Open your eyes and look up here at me you stupid Bitch!" ... but she refused, shaking her head no and telling him he was a disgusting pig, and that angered him to no end, and he let go of her tits and hiked one of his legs back up in the air behind him, and brought it back down with his knee cap bashing right in to her twat with a jarring THUMP! ... "AAAAAAAAA!!!" ... Jill screamed in pain .. THUMP! .. he kneed her tender pussy lips again, and her big brown eyes were wide open, staring up at Frank, and she was squalling ... "I'M SORRY! I"M SORRY! PLEASE!" ... THUMP! ... "OHMYGOD I"M SOOOOO SORRRRRYYYY!!! PLEASSSSEEEEE"

Frank once again placed his cock between Jill's tits and began tit fucking her as she stared nearly unblinkingly up at him, and he spit in her face as he tit fucked her, telling her ... "Now Bitch you keep your eyes on me while your tits heat up some gravy for your fucking breakfast!" ... and the shame, pain and fear in Jill's big brown eyes filled Frank with pleasure, for he loved the power that he held over her as much as he loved the sex, if it was just the sex he was after he had the charm and looks to pick up willing woman at the night clubs, and he had the money to pay for a call girl from an escort service, but the rush and thrill of power he felt right now couldn't be matched, for Jill had made it clear from the start that although her and Tim's marriage had it's up and downs, as all marriages do, she was devoted and loyal to her Husband, her womanly pleasures couldn't be had by charming romantic words and they couldn't be bought, Jill's womanly desserts could only be had by the power of force, and for Frank that made them so much sweeter.

"I am about ready to serve you breakfast in bed my pretty little friend, and by the feel of it, it's gonna be a big breakfast, so open that hungry little mouth of yours Bitch!" ... Frank arrogantly said, and Jill's throbbing smashed pussy lips served as a warning to her to eat all of her breakfast like a big girl, and reluctantly she opened her mouth, meekly submitting to the power he held over her, and he shoved his cock into her mouth and immediately began shooting stream after bitter stream of sperm into her mouth, grunting ... "Here comes the Gravy Baby!"

Frank loved the look of sorrow and disgust in Jill's eyes as she gulped down his slimy cum, and as if the taste and the feeling of his thick hot sperm running down her throat and filling her stomach wasn't humiliating enough for her, it made it even worse to see him towering over top of her, and enjoying treating her like a second rate whore, and hearing him gloatingly grunt ... "Ahhhhh! There's nothing like Tits N Gravy in the morning to start the day out right Ha! Ha! Ha! .. Now when I remove my cock from your mouth I want you to tell me that it was delicious and thank me, and call me your good friend"

Jill was gagging trying not to throw up when Frank finally pulled his cock out of her mouth, and with tears of utter humiliation rolling down the cheeks of her pretty face she looks up at him, seeing him grinning down at her, and fearing his wrath she swallows her pride and dignity and stutters the words he desires to hear from her ... "Th-th-thank .. yo-yo-you .. my .. go-go-go-good .. fr-fr-friend .. th-th-that .. was .. de-de-delicious" ... and Frank knows by the sorrow in her eyes how emotionally tough it was for Mrs. Taylor to humiliatingly humble herself to thank him for the disgusting breakfast he made her eat, and his chest swells in sadistic pride as he adds to her shame by saying ... "I bet if the Tool Man heard his wife thank me for feeding her a slimy load of cum he would slap (and he wallops Jill across the side of her face with the palm of his hand) you for being such a cum loving whore!"

The belittling words he spoke to her was sharper than his slap across her face, and the Psychologist side of Jill knew that this sadistic animal was just trying to mental break her down and make her feel cheap, to make her feel guilt, and her reply to him was witty but foolish, for it invoked a rage in him that she would pay a heavy price for ... "And I bet your Mother would be real proud of the way her son abducts the wives of other men and cowardly rapes them"

When Jill seen the burning rage in Frank's dark eyes as he stared down at her she knew she had made a big mistake, he looked like an insane made man, and she tried to do damage control by quickly apologizing to him, but it was to little to late, she was about to learn that the spoken word was the same as a bullet fired from a gun, once the bullet it fired you can't bring it back, and the same is true with words, once you say them you have to live with the consequences of them, and the consequences of Jill's words would be more then any human could bear.

To be continued ...

jwham 11-22-2010 06:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
"Frank, I am so, so sorry, I shouldn't have said that, please forgive me Frank please" ... Jill begging says to her enraged tormentor, without saying a word in response to her apology, he starts unstraping her from the bed, once she is freed he grabs her by the hair and drags her out of the room and through the house as she continues to beg him for forgiveness, Frank calls out to Leroy ... "Leroy come on we are taking this mouthy little Bitch down to the basement bedroom!" ... those words immediately catch Leroy's attention, for he knew that there was only one reason that Frank took a woman down to the basement bedroom, and that was to make sure her screams could not be heard from outside the house.

Jill is completely terrified as Frank and Leroy take her into the basement bedroom and began strapping her belly down to the bed, her arms and legs spread wide apart and tied off to the four corner post of the head and foot boards of the bed. Once she is strapped down to the bed Leroy sat down on the side of the bed beside her, and began squeezing her meaty buns, as he said to Frank ... "This little Bitch must have really pissed you off Frank, let me teach her a little respect for ya bro" ... Jill cries out to Frank before he has a chance to tell Leroy to have at her ... "Please Frank please, if I could take back what I said to you I would, oh please let me make it up to you, I'd do anything for you Frank, anything"

"Don't listen to her Frank" ... Leroy says ... "This little white Cunt thinks she is still Tim's little fuck tool, it is time we show her who she belongs to now, let me hurt her Frank, I want to hurt her real bad man" ... Frank finally speaks, his voice quivering with anger ... "I don't want her hurt to the point that she is of no use to us, but you can use the bun buster on her, I want to hear the Bitch scream"

The bun buster was a thick wooden paddle that was nearly as long as a person's arm, and when Jill seen Leroy get up off the bed and pick up the paddle that was leaning in the corner of the room, she began to tremble in fear, sobbing ... "Oh God Frank pleas! Please! Pleaseee! Don't let him use that on me! I'm begging you Frank" ... but Frank did not intercede on Jill's behave as Leroy gave her a stern whack across her ass cheeks, making her cry out in pain, and she was wiggling her sweet little butt, screaming ... "No More! Please no more!" ... "Don't love tap the Bitch Leroy, I said I want to her scream!"

An evil grin crossed the big black man's lips as he raised the bun buster up high in the air over his shoulder, and it was whistling through the air as he brought it down across her beefy buns with all the force he could muster, the unforgiving wooden paddle impacted Jill's meaty buttocks with such velocity that it sounded like a gun being fired, and making her buns jiggle like Jelly, and poor little Jill let out an ear piercing blood curdling scream that echoed off the walls of the little bedroom ... "Now that is music to my ears, bust that Bitch's butt again bro!" ... Frank vengefully says ..SMACK! .. the impact of the paddle fills the room ... "MERCY! MERCY! MERCY!" ... Jill screams in agony ... "Bust her bacon again brow!" ... and Leroy shows the Mother of the Tool Man's children no mercy as he unleashes a butt beating that no human could endure, and she passed out from the pain.

Jill was passed out just long enough for Leroy to take off his clothes, and he was stuffing a pillow under her hips and climbing between her legs as her weary eyes flickered open ... "Good, you're awake, I like my hos awake when I go nut bustn' up her ass!" ... he says to her as he slid his big black boner between her quivering white buns, and there was nothing more degrading for Jill than getting sodomized by her two attackers, and Leroy was the worst of the two, not only because he was black, but because his cock was the longest and fattest of the two of them, but she was helpless to do anything other then weakly whimper ... "Don't do it to me please!"

"Say pretty please don't stick your big black dick up my worthless white ass Master Leroy" ... and Jill knew he was just toying with her, but hoping against hope she shamefully sobs ... "Please d-don't st-stick your big black di-dick up my wor-wor-worthless white ass .. M-M-M-Master Leroy" ... and Leroy spits down on the side of her tear stained face and rammed his cock all the way up her butt hole and raped her in the ass without mercy, loving the way that the helpless little white Mother and Wife wiggled and sobbed underneath him, slapping the mattress with her bound hands, pitifully crying over and over ... "Please get it out of me, please Master! Please Master! Pleaseeee!"

But her sorrowful pleas only encouraged Leroy to pound her little pooper harder until he finally flooded her asshole with his rape seed. When Leroy got up off of the bed, Frank sat down on the side of the bed, and he brushed her hair from off of her face so that he could see the pain and sorrow in her eyes, and he ask her ... "Are you ready for me to paddle ya and fuck you in the butt like Leroy did?" ... and Mrs. Taylor so humbly, meekly and submissively sobbed ...

"Frank please, I wish that there was something I could do, something that I could say to convince you how truly sorry I am for speaking to you in the disrespectful manner that I did, I swear it will never happen again sir, I swear it" ... Frank leans over and kisses her on her tear soaked cheek and with a sympathetic tone in his voice says ... "Okay Jill honey, Okay, I believe you and I forgive you, are we still friends?" ... and she sieges a siege of relief, but unseen to her, Frank reaches over her and picked up a bottle of hot sauce on the shelf beside the bed, and as she sobs ... "Yes, oh yes you are my friend, thank you Frank, tha-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" ... and Frank shoves the bottle of hot sauce up her ravaged rearend and yells at her ... "Fuck you Bitch! Now you can just lay there and suffer!"

He then gets up and gives Leroy a high five, saying ... "That ort to teach the little Bitch!" ... "The worthless white witch had it coming to her my man, now that's go get us some breakfast, I'm half starved to death" ... and the two of them left poor little Jill laying there strapped down to the bed withering and screaming in pain, with that bottle of hot sauce shoved up her butt, and she was begging them ... "Don't leave me down here like this pleaseeeee! Pleaseeee! Ohhh Pleaseee!"

jwham 12-02-2010 04:23 PM

3 Attachment(s)
After the guys finished their breakfast Frank went down to the basement bedroom and sat down on the side of the bed beside his weak and crying captive and asked her ... "Have you learned your lesson my pretty friend" ... and weeping she whimpered ... "Yes sir" ... and Frank pulled the bottle of hot sauce out of her butt hole and freed her from the bed, and had her set up on the side of the bed beside him and he put his arm around her pulling her up so that she was setting across his lap like a little girl would set on her Father's lap.

"Now stop that crying and give me a big loving kiss and tell me we are still friends" ... and with her feisty spirit completely broken, Jill presses her sweet soft lips to his and makes herself kiss him just as lovingly as she would kiss her Husband, and then looks at him with her big brown sad eyes, and in a soft submissive voice filled with shame tells him that she is still his friend, and he leads her up stairs to the bathroom and allows her to take a nice long bath.

Jill sat soaking in the bathtub wishing she could feel clean again, but all the bathwater in Michigan couldn't wash away how filthy she felt, and she felt so stupid for letting herself be fooled so completely by Frank, and she felt guilty because she had never told Tim about her friendship with him, knowing Tim would never approve of her working out at the gym with a man, and an unmarried man at that, she was also very fearful that Frank and Leroy might kill her when they were finished with her, their actions so far certainly lead her to believe they were capable of it, and she was fearful that if she did make it through this alive she would be pregnant by one of them, she knew she could never bring herself to abort it, and what if it were Leroy who impregnated her and not Frank, she shivered all over at the thought.

Jill sat in her bath lost in thought when Leroy walked into the bathroom telling her ... "Baths over, Frank wants you in the kitchen" ... and he doesn't even give her a chance to get up out of the bathtub before he grabs a fistful of her hair and yanked her up out of the tub, and forces her down on her knees beside him on the bathroom floor, and gripping her hair he leads her over to the toilet on her knees ... "Get my dick out of my pants, I gota take a piss and your gonna hold it for me Slut" ... Jill's pride was as bruised as her buns were, as her trembling little hands unzipped Leroy's jeans, and pulled his big black cock out of his pants ... "Now make sure your aim is true cause if you miss you will lick it up off the toilet and the floor"

Jill fingers could feel the hot piss flowing through the big black man's cock as she knelt there beside him holding his dick for him as he took a piss, her humiliation was indescribable, and tears of shame seeped from her eyes and rolled down the cheeks of her pretty face, and that brought a smile to Leroy's face, and after he finished pissing he had her shake off the last couple of drops and put it back in his pants, be fore he pulled her up to her feet and shoved her towards the bathroom door, giving her a swift kick on her bruised ass, saying ... "Get moving Bitch!"

In the kitchen Frank was setting at the kitchen table drinking coffee, and he told Jill to clean up the kitchen, and Frank was looking at the bruises on her buttocks as she was putting the dishes into the dishwasher, then there was a knock at the door, and Leroy went to answer it, Jill heard voices coming toward the kitchen and turned to look, her heart sank when three men see recognized from the gym walk into the kitchen, they were Mike, Jake, and Sam, and she knew they were not here to rescue her, she had on more then one occasion turned down Mike's advance, tried to ignore Jake undressing her with his eyes as she did her workout, Sam was just a nerdy looking guy that she thought was harmless, she wouldn't think that by the time the three of them left.

The three of them stood around the kitchen with the bulges in the pants getting bigger and bigger from finally seeing the object of their lust standing at the dishwasher butt ass naked, and Frank spoke saying ... "Well here she is gentlemen, Jill 'The Fuck Toy' Taylor in the flesh, would one of you gentlemen please inform Mrs. Taylor of the purpose of you visit" ... and it was Mike who spoke up, saying ... "Well Mrs, Fuck Toy, just incase you go to the police after your stay here at Franks is over, we all will go to court and testify how you have been having an affair with him, and not only him but all of us, we will tell the court how you come on to all the guys at the gym, and being a lawyer I can tell you that everyone has seen you and Frank working out together and already assume that you are having an affair behind your Husband's back"

Jill was speechless, and she could sense what was about to happen, and then Frank turned the three men loose on her, saying ... "As we agreed Gents, she is yours for the taking, enjoy" ... and then Frank got up and walked out of the Kitchen, leaving the three men alone with Jill. You would have thought that those three grown men were horny high school boys by the way they hurriedly stripped out of their clothes and surrounded Jill ... "Please you all know this is wrong, Sam I know you are a married man, what if this was happening to your wife, oh please don't rape me" ... Jill cries, but it was like Sam never even heard her pleas as he said ... "I've never got to fuck a woman in the ass before, my wife won't let me, I get her ass first" ... Jill seeing that the nerd has a cock that is even fatter than Leroy's understands immediately why Sam's wife wont let him stick that monster up her butt, and she tries to run from the kitchen, but is quickly caught by Mike and Jake.

Sam lays down in the kitchen floor, as Mike grabs Jill's left arm in one hand and her left leg in the other, Jake takes a hold of her right arm and leg and they pick her up and carry her over to Sam, and lower her down on him as Sam takes his big fat cock in his hand, holding it as the other two men set her down on top of him, and once Sam lines his cock for Jill's asshole the two of them slam her down on him, and she cries out in agony, Mike squats down and rams his cock into her pussy, poor little Jill is so full of rock hard man meat that she can't tell her pussy from her asshole, she has never felt such pain, and her screams are horrifying, but Jake shuts up her screaming mouth when he stuffs his cock all the way down her throat, grabbing a hold of her lower jaw to keep her from biting into his cock.

And they used her, and used her, and used her, for hours they used her, doing filthy nasty things that they always wanted to do to a woman, the kind of things no lady would ever let them do to them, and by the time they finished using her she lay on the kitchen floor with their sperm oozing out of every orifice she had, except for her ears, quivering and shaking from head to toe, after the three of them left Frank walked into the kitchen, and standing over her, and looking down on her he said ...

"I'm sorry I had to have that done to you my pretty friend, but I need those men to have my back should you get the silly idea to go to the Police and cry rape on me when I am done with you, now it looks like you could use another bath"

To be continued ...

jwham 12-10-2010 05:58 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Jill felt like a used discarded condom laying there on the kitchen floor, and Frank's pathetic apology and excuse for havening to have her raped was so condescending to her, she now knew without doubt that he was a psychopath, he was nothing more then a cunning, manipulative predator who felt no guilt or remorse for the hell he was putting her through, before having her raped and sodomized by the three men from the gym, he had called her Jill 'The Fuck Toy' Taylor, and she knew in his eyes that was all that she was to him, a Fuck Toy, she was just an object to be enjoyed, and he enjoyed not only sexually assaulting her himself, but he enjoyed havening her sexually assaulted and humiliated by Leroy and other men as well.

Jill was emotionally and physically exhausted, so Frank helped her up to her feet and to the bathroom, he ran her bathwater and then informed her ... "I have some business dealings that I must attend to this evening, Leroy will be here to make sure that you are a good girl until I get back" ... This was the worse news Jill could have heard, for as bad as Frank was, Leroy seemed to take even greater delight in humiliating and hurting her, and as she sat in the bathwater Frank had ran for her she sobbed ... "Please don't leave me alone with him please Frank, he really, really frightens me" ... but Frank walks out of the bathroom saying ... "Just treat him with respect Jill and I'm sure he will treat you fairly"

Frank was hardly out the front door of the house when Leroy appeared in the bathroom doorway, in his hands he had a pair of strapless high heel shoes and a skimpy, black, Babydoll lingerie for her to wear ... "Bath times over Bitch, you have five minutes to put this on and come out to the living room, if I have to come and get ya I will take you to the basement bedroom" ... and he walked out of the bathroom.

Every mussel in Jill's sexy little body ached as she hurriedly scrambled out of the tub knowing time was of the essence, quickly toweling off she put on the skimpy garments Leroy had thrown on the floor of the bathroom, and he was grinning as he heard the slapping of her heels against the floor, as she came clumsily stumbling into the living room dressed like a porn star in a low budget fuck flick, and fear was in her big brown eyes as she entered the living room seeing the big man standing in the middle of the room butt ass naked, with his big black cock standing straight up in the air jerking in lust.

"It took you to long to get your sorry ass in here, how does that 'Tool Man' of yours tolerate a tramp like you?" ... Leroy said to the emotionally distraught Jill Taylor, and she was trembling so hard that her knees were nearly knocking, and stumbling in the 6in heels she was wearing, she feel to her knees at the big man's feet, and sobbingly begged him for his forgiveness ... "I am sorry sir! I'm sorry!" ... and seeing the terrified white MILF at his feet, he said to her .... "You know how to address me, or you better, if you don't want taken downstairs" ... and of course Jill knew what this sadistic big black man wanted to hear from her, for there was no way of forgetting, and she submissively sobbed the words that left a bitter taste in her mouth ... "I"m sorry Master Leroy sir"

His chest swelled in pride at seeing the teary eyed, terrified wife, of a rich successful white man, on her knees at his feet calling him her Master, and taking his big black cock in his hand, he smacked her across both sides of her tear soaked face with it, and looking down at her he said ... "You were meant to be the whore of a big black stud like me, weren't you white Bitch?" ... and knowing the wrong answer would land her down in the basement bedroom with Leroy beating her ass with the 'Bun Buster' she reluctantly sobbed ... "Yes Master Leroy Sir" ... Then he raised his foot and placed it on her chest, in between her big tits, and gave her a shove backwards, sending her flying backwards across the living room, and he told her ... "Crawl your nasty white ass back to my bedroom Bitch!"

Mrs. Taylor felt like she was the dirt on the soles of that black man's shoes, as she crawled crying and shaking in fear to his bedroom, with him right behind her, kicking her in the ass to hurry her along, and Leroy wasted no time in herding her up on to his bed, on her knees and elbows, and with her bruised ass pocking up in the air he stepped up behind her, pressing his big black cock up to her already sore little pussy, and Tim's poor little wife whimpered ... "Mercy Master Mercy!" ... just before he rammed his big Alabama black snake balls deep into her dry little love box, and she was squealing like a stuck pig as he pillaged her privileged little pussy, smacking her bruised buttocks like bongo drums, and she felt so weak and pathetic as she squalled ... "Please Master! Please Master! Please! Please don't cum inside of meee!"

Leroy took her begging him not to cum inside of her as a personal insult, to him it was the same as her saying that she was to good to carry his black child inside of her, and he pulls his cock out of her, then forcing her to roll over on her back before grabbing her sexy legs and spreading them wide open, yelling angrily in her face ... "You white racist Cunt! you think your to good to be breed by a black man don't ya?" ... seeing the anger in his eyes, and hearing it in his voice sent shivers of fear down Jill's spine, and she gasp in pain as Leroy rammed his cock right up her little ass ... "I said don't ya!" ... he yelled, demanding that she answer him, and spiting in her face.

"No Master! No, I'm not to good, that's not what I meant I swear it!" ... but the angry black man spit in her face again, and started pounding his cock viciously up her asshole, butt fucking her so hard that the high heeled shoes she was wearing flew from her kicking little feet, and he continually spit in her face as he brutally sodomized her, calling her a racist tramp until he was ready to shoot his load, then showing her a total lack of respect he pulled his filthy cock from her ravaged asshole and slammed it inside her pussy, all the way up to her cervix, and flooded her womb with his fertile seed.

Jill lay there underneath her big black assailant, her sad brown eyes looking up at him in sorrow as she felt the warmth of his sperm searching her womb for her egg, she knew that it was highly likely that she would be pregnant by the time her captivity was over, it was very possible that she already was pregnant, for every man that had taken her here at this house of rape and torment had purposely pumped her unprotected womb full of his rape seed, and in sorrow Jill closed her eyes as she felt Leroy's slowly deflating cock jerking and twitching inside of her, as he made sure her pussy sucked out every drop of cum from his big black balls.

To be continued ...

jwham 12-15-2010 07:31 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Leroy wasn't finished humiliating Jill, right or wrong, in his way of thinking she was just another high class white woman who thought she was to good to be fucked by a black man, and he was going to put her in her place like he had so many other uppity white women before her, and he pulled his cock out of Jill and made her stand up and take the black Babydoll lingerie off, and as she stood trembling naked before him in fear, he took a black permanent marker and began writing graffiti all over her body, starting with her tits.

On her right breast he wrote the word `White` on her left breast the word `Slut`, and it would take a lot more than the tears that were falling from her quivering chin and splashing down on her defaced tits to wash them clean of the demeaning words that he had written on them. Then he moved down to her belly, writing `Little Black Baby Maker` and drew an arrow from there down to her violated pussy where his sperm was seeping out of, making her turn around he drew a big black dick all the way down her back, and across her buttock the words `Black Dick` with and arrow pointing to her ravaged butt hole.

"Why are you treating me like this Master? (Jill sobs as he continues to scribble black slogans all over her sexy white body) I have never done anything to you" ... and turning her back around to face him, he spits in her face, and without warning brings his knee up between her trembling legs, slamming his knee cap into her tender little pussy, and poor little Jill crumbles to the floor at the big black man's feet, clutching her throbbing crotch with her quivering little hands.

"I am treating you like the white trash that you are, ya skank ass whore! I ort to stomp your sorry ass through the floor like I would a cockroach!" ... and Mrs. Taylor was frightened out of her wits, shaking and trembling uncontrollably in pain and fear, and at this point her pride and dignity were but a faded memory, as she began kissing Leroy's stinking feet, begging him ... "Please Master Leroy! Please don't hurt me, Please Master Please!" ... and looking down and seeing the sniveling wife of the famous `Tool Man` kissing his feet, hearing her pleading for mercy as her warm wet tears rained down on his feet brought a smile to his sadistic face, and his chiseled chest swelled in pride, and he continued to humiliate and degrade her, saying ...

"You are wanting to suck my big black cock aren't ya, you white trash nigga loving ho?" ... and Jill knew this wasn't a question as much as it was a demand, and there was no way she was going to tell him no, and with the saddest brown eyes that ole Leroy had ever seen, she looked up at him with tears of sorrow streaming down her pretty face and sobbed ... "Yes Master I do, I do want to suck your big black dick, please Master Please!"

Leroy felt like the King of the Mountain, as he slowly sank down to his knees in front of his little white slave ... "Get down on your elbows and knees white meat, and suck my cock" ... he said as he sat down on the backs of his feet in the bedroom floor, and Jill felt so cheap, dirty and insignificant as she lowered her face down to his nasty cock, opening her mouth and taking it between her soft succulent lips, and began to suck her black Master's man meat.

Since Leroy had already gotten his rocks off once, getting him off again seemed to take forever and a day to Jill, and she had too endure his trash talking her, degrading her with his words as he defiled her mouth with his filthy cock, and when he finally did shoot his slimy load into her mouth, she didn't have to be told to suck it all out of him and swallow it down, with a domineering man like Leroy, she knew that it was expected of her, and like a good little slave she did what she knew her Master expected of her, sucking every last drop of his cum from his big black balls.

On the morning of day three, Jill awoke in Leroy's bed after a long night of being raped and sodomized by the big black brute, Frank had returned that morning and was standing in the doorway of Leroy's bedroom, and when he seen her eyes flicker open he said ... "Are you two love birds going to sleep all morning or what?" ... Leroy opened his eyes yawning ... "I'm tired as fuck man, this little white Slut of yours kept me up all nigh humpn` and pumpn`, she just couldn't get enough of my big black cock" ... Frank just smirked at him saying ... "Well I'm going to take her off your hands and let you get some sleep, thanks for keeping he company while I was gone ole buddy" ... and looking at Jill he motioned for her to get up and come with him.

Frank took Jill to the bathroom, he was a little perturbed at Leroy, seeing her covered with permanent black ink from Leroy's marker ... "Leroy and that damned marker of his, I need you cleaned up and looking your very best by noon, I have a man coming over to meet you and it is very important that you look presentable" ... Jill looked at Frank as she sat down in the bathtub, saying ... "Please Frank, I don't want to be raped by any more men, I only want to be with you until you let me go home"

Frank grabbed a hold of her hair, jerking her head back as she sat in the tub, and in a stern voice he told her ... "Now you hear me and you hear me good Bitch! I have been trying for a long time to work out a business deal with this man that is coming over, and I have almost sealed the deal with him, I have offered your services to him as an incentive and you had better come through for me, or Leroy and I will be taking you back down into the basement bedroom and you wont be coming back up .. Alive anyways, now get cleaned up!"

By the time the black ink was scrubbed off of Jill's body her skin was pink from the scrubbing, and Frank took her to his bedroom, on the bed he had laid out what he wanted her to wear for her meeting with his business acutance ... "Get dressed and set on the side of the bed, Mr. Sanders will be here shortly, when he comes in I want you to give him your sexiest smile and ask him what his pleasure is, he doesn't know that you are an unwilling guest at my home, he thinks I have hired a call girl, and you better live up to it" ... after dressing She looked at herself in the full length mirror in the bedroom, she was wearing a white sheer negligee that hung down just past her buttocks, with a white thong, and on her legs she wore black stockings with a black lace top, I look like a Slut she thought to herself, and as she sat on the side of the bed waiting to be of sexual service to the man Frank set her up to meet, she felt like a Slut too.

Jill was so nervous and frightened that her stomach was doing flip flops as she sat waiting on the side of the bed, maybe this Mr. Sanders was a reasonable man, maybe if she just told him who she was and how she got here he would call the Police and help her gain her freedom, Frank said he knew nothing of her abduction, this Mr. Sanders was probably a law abiding citizen she thought, otherwise Frank would have not kept the truth from him, as Jill sat there contemplating how she should handle this situation the door to the bedroom opened and in walked a tall man that looked to be around her age, he was dressed casual in jeans and a leather jacket, and the dark haired man walked over to the bed, standing in front of her.

"Frank was right, you are a very desirable mature lady, please stand up so I can take a good look at you my darling" ... as Jill stood up she thought to herself that he would not bother himself with talking politely to her if he knew she was being held here and raped against her will, and as she stood before his admiring eyes she came clean with him ... "Mr. Sanders, my name is Jill Taylor, I am not the kind of woman that you think I am, I am a Mother and a wife who has been brought here and raped, they won't let me go and I am fearful that they may even kill me, oh please help me"

Mr. Sanders stood there for several seconds looking at her without saying a word, before saying ... "I am very glade that you have told me the truth about our meeting Mrs. Taylor, this changes everything" ... and Jill sighed in relief, but her relief was short lived as he reached out and grabbed the flimsy negligee she was wearing and with one yank ripped it completely off of her, his polite smile turning to a sadistic smile as he said ... "I have always wanted to experience the feeling of forcing myself on an unwilling woman, now get you're pretty little ass in that bed Mrs. Taylor"

Jill's eyes widened in fear, and she pleaded with him ... "Please Mr Sanders! Please help me! oh please I want to go home!" ... but he grabbed her by one arm and spun her around and brutally shoved her belly down on the bed, yelling at her as she landed on the bed ... "I told you to get in that bed Bitch!" ... and he followed her on to the bed, holding her belly down with one hand while grabbing her white thong in the other, and as he was ripping her thong off of her he proclaimed ... "I can't believe that I am actually going to get to rape another man's wife in the ass! Damn this is going to be good!"

Mrs. Taylor lay there sobbing ... "Please don't hurt me Mr. Sanders, please don't hurt me" ... as she heard him unzipping his pants, there was no use in struggling, Frank had given her to this man as a business bonus and he was going to collect his bonus up inside of her little butt, and there was no stopping him, and she cried out in pain as Mr. Sanders stabbed her in the ass with his hard cock, flopping around underneath him like a fish out of water ... "It Hurts! It Hurts! It Hurts!" ... she cried, but caught up in the lust of his first rape he felt no pity for Jill, he was determined to fully enjoy the experience of raping this little wife and mother, and clinching his hand into a fist, he slugged her in the side of the face, yelling ... "Take it Bitch! take it!"

After Mr, Sanders had came up Jill's ass, he kicked his pants the rest of the way off and finished taking off all his clothes, and he lay in bed beside Jill, propped up on one elbow looking into her sad brown eyes that were full of hurt and sorrow, and he kissed the tip of her nose, and said to her ... "Don't look so sad sexy lady, it was nothing personal, I just couldn't pass up this opportunity to know the feeling of raping a beautiful woman like you, now you make the rest of my stay with you a pleasant one and I won't hurt you any more okay?" ... and trembling like a mistreated little kitten she whimpered ... "Yes Mr. Sanders sir"

He gave her another little kiss on the tip of her little nose and said to her ... "Now I want you to get down there and lick your stink off of my cock" ... and the look she gave him was priceless, he could see the disgust in her eyes and knew how repulsed she must feel to have to do such a filthy thing ... "Don't make me have to say it to you twice Mrs. Taylor" ... he said with a grin, and she felt like a dirty crack whore as she slid herself down the bed to lick the combination of his cum and her shit off of his cock, and he loved the sight of seeing how disgusted she was as she lowered her face down to his grimy shaft, wrinkling her nose up as the smell sickened her, seeing her bawling like a baby as she stuck out her tongue to clean the cock that had just raped her in the ass, and the pleasure he felt as she slid the flat of her soft wet tongue up the belly of his half hard cock sent shivers down his spine and made his balls tingle with delight.

"Oh Hell Yea! That feels so damn good Mrs. Taylor, I bet your Husband would just shit if he knew how good you are making me feel right now Ha! Ha! Yea! Lick me you nasty little Wife!" ... his words only brought her more shame, causing her to cry even harder as she licked the filth off of his throbbing jerking cock, and the harder she cried the more Mr. Sanders enjoyed what she was doing to him, and he wanting her to feel as much shame as humanly possible, and he wanted her too know how much he was enjoying doing this to her, so he grabbed a fist full of her hair, cocking her head to the side so that she had to look at him, and he asked her ...

"Do you love your Husband Bitch?" ... and he had never seen this level of sorrow in another person's eyes that he seen in hers, as she pathetically sobbed ... "Yes, with all my heart" ... and the smug, evil smirk she seen on his face told her how much he was enjoying treating her so dirty, and he said to her ... "Good! I'm glade that you love him so much, I wouldn't enjoy it nearly as much as I am if you didn't, now put it in your mouth and suck it till I cum, you poor excuse of a Wife!" ... and Jill went down on him, sucking and sobbing until he forcibly held her down on his ejaculating cock to make sure he fed her every last drop.

After she had swallowed his load Mr. Sanders looked at his wrist watch ... "I have to be going Mrs. Taylor, I promised my Wife I'd take her out to diner this evening, just so you know, you're the best bonus I ever had Ha! Ha!" ... and he was laughing as he walked out the door.

To be continued ...

jwham 12-18-2010 08:58 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Jill pulled the covers up over her and curled up in the fetal position, crying like a baby, she was getting an education in male Psychology that she could have never learn in any of her Collage Psychology Classes, she could understand that Frank and Leroy were sexual psychopaths that enjoyed the suffering they were putting her through, what she was having a hard time understanding was how a man like Mr. Sanders could brutally rape the wife of another man, and then laughingly leave her, boasting how he had to go so that he could take his own wife out to diner, how could he think so highly of his own wife and yet do the wife of another man so dirty.

Frank walked into the bedroom and sat down on the side of the bed, saying ... "You done good my pretty little friend, Mr. Sanders said that you was the best bonus that he had ever had, and you landed me a better deal then I had hoped for" ... and lost in mental despair she sobbed ... "I don't think I can take any more Frank, (the 3 days she had been at his home felt like 3 years to her) all I want is to go home, I swear to God I wont tell anyone what has gone on here, I swear, I just want to go home, please I can't take it any more"

Frank enjoyed seeing Mrs. Taylor sobbing in sorrow and longing to go home, and he said to her ... "Jill, Jill, listen to me you pretty little thing, Tim won't be home for at least 3 more days, and I think that you are stronger than you give yourself credit for, I think you can take a lot more fuckings and I'm going to prove that to you right now" ... and he stood up and began taking off his clothes, which only made Jill cry even harder as she lay there helplessly awaiting to be raped again.

Once he was naked he yanked the covers off of Jill, and as she lay there all curled up in the fetal position crying like a baby, he said to her ... "Stop your fucking crying and open them legs Woman!" ... she rolled on to her back and spread her sexy legs, and she lay there tensed up and as stiff as a board and quivering, unable to stop her tears as he climbed on to the bed between her legs, he leaned down over top of her, holding himself up on one arm as he slapped her across the face with his free hand, yelling at her ... "I told you to stop that crying Bitch! Now stop it!" ... Frank actually enjoyed raping a crying woman, it was just another way of controlling her to not permit her to cry, and she was trying her best to stop crying, holding her breath in an effort to stop, then he rammed his cock into her pussy, and with one brutal thrust he was balls deep inside of her, and the sudden stretching of her pussy caused her to gasp and squeal, and once again she was bawling like a grieving widow.

SMACK! .. Frank slapped her again across the face ... "I told you to stop that crying you stupid Cunt!" .. SMACK! .. "Shut Up!" ... "Please Frank Pleaseee!" ... Jill sobbed as he lay on top of her, his cock buried inside of her as he slapped her around as if she were a misbehaving red-headed step child ..SMACK! .. Frank slapped her again, he so enjoyed laying on top of a crying woman, joined as one with her as only her lover should be, while slapping her around and yelling at her ... "If you don't stop crying and start making love to me, I will let Leroy and his friends party with you all night long, you understand me Bitch!?!" .. SMACK!

The last thing Jill wanted was to have Leroy and his home boys between her legs and up her ass black balling her all night, so she wrapped her trembling arms around Frank's shoulders and her sexy legs around his waist and began making love to him like a wife would her Husband, kissing his hairy chest, trusting her hips up to meet his pounding cock, and she was picturing Tim, her Husband in her mind to lessen the guilt and shame that she was feeling, and she was moaning and squealing in his ear as his hard cock plunged in and out of her like a hot piston, her elastic love tunnel squeezing and gripping his cock as it stretched her pussy to it's limits, and Frank could tell she was about ready to cum for him, so in a demanding voice he told her to tell him that she loved him, and as she said the words he wanted to hear she began to have her orgasm.

"I-I-I-I-LLLOOVVVEE-YYOOOUU-FRRAAANNNKKK!" ... Jill squealed as her spasming pussy came all over his throbbing cock, her trembling arms and quivering legs hugging him tightly as he too exploded inside of her, and her orgasm didn't subside for at least a full minute as her pussy squeezed every drop of his sperm from his balls, and Frank collapsed down on top of her panting like a thirsty dog as their body sweat and cum intermingled together, and Jill lay there underneath him staring up at the ceiling consumed with despair, guilt and shame from having came all over her rapist cock.

Frank rolled off of Jill and lay on the bed beside her, and he pulled her over close to him with her face laying on his hairy chest, he loved the feeling of her soft, naked, trembling body laying against his, the feel of her warm rapid breaths blowing against his skin, the pounding of her terrified little heart in his hand as he fondled her left breast, and he says softly to her ... "You still love me Jill honey?" ... she knew this question was leading some where, she also knew that she had better give him the answer he wanted to hear and be quick about it ... "Yes Frank..Honey" ... and with a smug grin on his face he softly says to her ... "Well if you really love me you wouldn't mind doing me a big favor right sweetheart?" ...

Jill knew without doubt that all of this was building up to something that spelled misery for her, and pressing her luck by not unquestionably agreeing, she meekly asked ... "What do you want me to do..Honey?" ... and it was hard for him to contain the sadistic joy he was feeling at toying with and tormenting this traumatized little wife and mother, but he continued speaking soft and lovingly to her as he played his mind game ... "Well Jill Darlin`, honey, sweetheart, you know that Leory is like a brother to me, and he was bragging about you to some close friends of his, and well they are out in the living room right now waiting to see if you are as sweet as Leroy said you were, and it would mean a lot to me if you got up and went out there to them and proved ole Leroy was right about you" ...

Realizing now what grim fate awaited her tonight, she feel deep into despair, and began clinging to Frank like a frightened child, and no longer able to hold back her tears of sorrow, as she sobbingly begged ... "Please Frank you promised me that you wouldn't do this if I made love to you, please Frank please don't let this happen to me, you promised me Frank you promised" ... but showing her no pity he smugly said ... "If you don't go do it, I will think you lied about still loving me my little sweetie" ... "Frank pleaseeee pleaseeee pleaseeee .. pleaseee don't do this to me, I'm begging you Frank, I'm begging you" ... Jill desperately pleaded with him, but his demeanor changed from soft and loving to cruel and heartless as he angrily barked at her ...

"Get out of my bed you dirty whore and get into the living room .. NOW!" ... trembling and shaking like a leaf in utter fear, and clinging tight to Frank she sobbed ... "Nooo! Noooo! Noooo! Frank please, please I'm sooo scared Frank Pleaseeee!" ...

"Leroy!.. LEROY!! come in here and get this tramp out of my bed!" ... and the bedroom door slug open, and in marched the big black man, and he grabbed a hold of her hair and dragged her out of Frank's bed, and into the living room where he tossed her on the floor at the feet of five big naked black men, and told them ... "Make an Oreo Cookie out of that little white ho!" ... and Freddy reached down, grabbing a hold of her tits, using them to jerked her up to her feet, facing him, and he wrapped his big arms around the terrified lady and picked her up in a bearhug, holding her tightly up against himself, squeezing the air out of her in a vice like grip, making it hard for her to breath.

Jill wrapped her trembling arms and quivering little legs around the big man, as another one named Troy stepped up behind her, and Jill suddenly felt excruciating pain as Troy rammed his cock up her asshole, and with her screaming in pain, Freddy forked her little twat with his hard throbbing cock, and poor little Jill went ballistic sandwiched between the two big black brutes, kicking, slapping, wiggling as they grinded up against her, squishing her between them like she was the white cream in an Oreo Cookie, and she had the look of shock on her face as she looked over Freddy's shoulder at Frank standing there looking at what they were doing to her, and in dire despair she extends her trembling arm out towards Frank and she squeals like a little stuck pig ... "Heeellllpppp mmmeeee!" ... and Frank takes her extended hand in his, and looking into her horror filled eyes he mockingly says to her ...

"You need to be strong Mrs. Fuck Tool, you have a long night a head of you and they are just getting started, be strong sweetheart, be strong, you can take it" ... then he turns loose of her quiver little hand and walks away, telling Leroy that he and his friends needed to take her back to his guest bedroom, because he didn't want them making a mess out of the living room. It was astonishing how Frank cared more about a mess in the living room than he did about what an all nighter could do to an already traumatized Mrs. Taylor.

Freddy and Troy were seesawing there big black cocks in and out of the helpless little white woman that they had sandwiched between them, as Leroy and the others chanted ... "OREO! OREO! OREO!" ... and poor little Jill felt like she was caught between two raging bulls, as the two of them pounded her without mercy between them untill they both came in her fuck holes, and when they stepped away from her she dropped like a load of dirty laundry to the floor between them, her viciously violated little body jerking, flopping and twitching from the abuse, and Freddy and Troy high five each other, proudly gloating about what they had just done to poor Mrs. Taylor.

Leroy and his five friends carried Jill back to the guest bedroom and tossed her on to the bed, and were on her like a pack of wolves on a helpless little doe, and she must of felt like a thanksgiving day turkey from being so fully stuffed with black cock meat, and the fuck frenzy that ensued was like being caught in a whirlwind of sexual depravity for the poor little housewife, who just three days ago was a good, decent, wholesome woman, a woman of the highest moral standing, able to come and go in life as she pleased, but now, now she was a little Toy Poodle locked in a kennel with five ferocious dogs, feeling fear like she had never felt before, as they raped her and sodomized her all night long, well past midnight and into the early morning hours, and by the time Frank went in the bedroom to get her, all the men had left and gone on their merry way, and what they left was the shattered shell of a once vibrant woman, and as Frank look at her all curled up on the bed, staring blankly in shock, her abused little body covered with the drying spit and sperm of her rapist.

"Jill come on, it's time to get cleaned up" ... Frank said, but Jill didn't respond, it was like she hadn't heard him, he raised his voice and repeated himself to her, still no response, he walked over and grabbed her by her cum matted hair, jerking her head up so that she had to look at him ... "You hear me Bitch! it's time to get the fuck up!" ... and he drug her from the bed to the bathroom by her hair and threw her in the hard cold empty bathtub, and he stood there looking down at her, as she looked up at him, with a look in her eyes that he had seen on many of his past victims, he now knew Jill was right, she couldn't take it, hell the poor little thing didn't even know who he was, or for that matter who she was or where she was at, and with an evil smirk he said ... "Only two more days and I will be done with you Mrs. Taylor" ... and he pulled out his cock and pissed all over her as she lay shivering in the hard cold tub.

Latter that day Jill was sitting on the sofa still curled up in a ball, she had become more response as she looked at Frank setting across the room, and he said to her ... "I have had a change of heart Mrs. Taylor, I am going to let you go home tonight, I think you have been through enough" ... and those words brought a little life back into her sad empty eyes, and in a quivering voice as soft as a whisper she asked ... "Really Frank, you really mean it" ... how could Jill help but doubt his word, he had done nothing but lie to her since the first minute that they had meet, but she wanted to believe him, she needed to believe him, for she felt like she was on the verge of having a mental collapse if she didn't get out of here ... "Yes I mean it Mrs. Taylor, you have my word that I'm going to take you out to a nice public place and get you something nice to eat, and then I'm going to leave you there, you'll be free"

To be continued ...

jwham 12-21-2010 04:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Jill was both excited and scared as Frank picked out the clothing that she would be wearing this evening, she was excited at the thought of finally being freed from this sadistic house of horrors, but she was also scared that Frank could be taking her out to some location to get rid of her permanently, she had learned in the days she had spent here at Frank's house that he was unpredictable, and capable of any thing.

The clothes Frank picked out for her to wear was not a style Jill would have picked for herself to go out to eat in, the denim skirt and the 2 and 1/2 inch high heel slip on shoes were fine, but she felt that the spaghetti strap tank top she was wearing made her look like a cheap floozy, it was for sure a top that no 40-year-old wife and mother would wear out of the house in a public place, she felt like a hooker as she looked at herself in the full length mirror. As she was looking herself over in the mirror Frank came to the bedroom door ... "You look stunning Mrs Taylor, time to go"

When they got in Frank's car, he had Jill fasten her seat belt and put on a pair of wrap around sun glasses, except that these glasses had been painted black so that Jill couldn't see where they were going ... "Now leave those glasses on, I want this to be a surprise for you Jill, I'm taking you to my favorite place to eat, the steak sandwiches are the best in Detroit, I promise" ... you can call it her sixth sense or women's intuition, but this just didn't feel right to Jill, as Frank drove her to a destination unknown, and the longer she sat there blind to where they were going, the scarder she got, and in a soft trembling voice she asked Frank ...

"Your not just toying with me are you Frank, you are going to let me go and not kill me aren't you Frank" ... and Frank stroked his fingers through her hair and in a reassuring voice told her ... "Jill honey, please believe me, I have never had any intentions of killing you, we are going to have a drink, something to eat and maybe a dance or two, then you will be free to go home, trust me" ... he said with a smirk, unseen by Jill.

When the car finally came to a stop and Jill heard Frank's car door open and him get out, she was more nervous than a whore in church, and then her car door opened and Frank told her to take off the glasses, and when she did the look in her big brown eyes was priceless, the place was called the "Friendly Tavern" but it look any thing but friendly, it looked like the kind of place where they check you for a gun or knife at the door before letting you go in, and if you don't have one, they give you one to make the odds even on the inside.

"Please Frank, I don't want to go in there, not dressed like this please" ... but he reached in the car and took her by the hand, pulling her out of the car and leading her into the smoky little bar, telling her ... "You'll be okay Baby, just stick close to ole Frank, I'll take care of ya" ... Jill felt like a little lamb at a petting zoo as Frank lead her through the Bar towards the back, she could feel every eye in the Bar racking up and down her body, when they reached a booth Frank had Jill take a seat and told her he was going to go get them a drink and order some food, telling her he'd be back in a minute.

This was by far the worst dive that Jill had ever been in, neon signs were the only real lighting, the entertainment was two pinball machines and a poll table, the smoke was so thick you could have cut it with a knife, and hillbilly music was blaring on the jukebox, so Jill sit there trying not to look at anyone, not wanting any of them to notice her, but she was all that they were noticing, and everyone of them was a roughneck, Bikers and blue collar workers, outlaws to a man, as she set there like a scared kitten with her head bowed, holding her hands in her lap, she seen the legs of a man step up to the table, her heart beating a hundred times a minute as he said ...

"You sure are the prettiest thing I have ever seen come into this Bar, and I come in here a lot, it be a pleasure to get you a drink.. or any thing else you might be looking for darlin' " ... She looked up at the man with a nervous smile on her pretty face, he looked to be 30 or 40 something and handsome in a rugged sorta way, and she said to him ... "Thanks, that is really nice of you sir, but I'm with someone, he will be back in a minute" ... no sooner had she said this, a fat older lady with a cigarette in her mouth showed up at Jill's table with a platter of the greasiest fries and cheeseburger she'd ever seen ... "That fella you was with said something came up and he had to go, said to give this to you and tell ya to have a good time"

The man plopped himself down in the booth across from Jill, saying ... "Looks like you're friends not interested, so no reason why you and I can't get to know each other a little better sweetheart, my name is Roy" ... Jill couldn't believe it, it seemed so surreal, Frank had brought her to the worst possible place after having dressed her like a middle aged hooker, and left her there alone and her not even knowing where she was, she never saw this coming, and failing at not hiding her fear, even though she was trying to put on a brave face, she ignores Roy, and looks up at the fat Barmaid with the name tag on her dirty dress saying "Betty" and says ...

"I'm sorry Betty, but I don't really want this, in fact I think I should be going" ... "Not so fast sweetie" ... the fat barmaid said ... " The fella you was with said you were paying.. the buger, fries and beer comes to $10.25, he also got a 12 pack to go that he said you were good for, so the total tax and all is $27.52" ... Jill looked up at the cigarette smoking, rough looking old woman like a child that didn't get her homework done, saying ...

"He what?.. I don't have any money, Frank he, he .." ... Fat Betty looked agitated as she rolled her eyes saying ... "Come on sweet pee, cough up the cash or you'll be waiting tables till closing to pay your bill" ... Roy just grinned at Jill, as he placed an order ... "Well I would like the pretty new Barmaid to go fetch me a cold beer" ... Jill hoping to be able to reason with Betty said ... "Please, there must be another way, if you let me leave I will bring the money back, I swear, or if I could use the phone I could call someone to bring it, please"

Fat Betty was a rugged old Bitch who had lived her whole life on the bad streets of Detroit, and there wasn't to many street games old Betty hadn't seen before, and by the way Jill was dressed Betty had her pegged as a street hooker, and it was obvious to the old fat woman that Frank had dumped her here at the Bar penniless, after promising to feed her, but Betty felt no pity for street trash, and Jill appeared to be street trash to her, but she was the best looking piece of trash that had ever wondered into the Friendly Tavern, and the cold hearted Barmaid grabbed Jill by the hair, jerking her head back and looking her in the eyes Fat Betty told Jill ...

"A tasty looking little trick like you, should be able to earn herself enough cash with these good ole boys here to make good on your bill.. now you ain't leaving or making any calls until you pay up, so you get to waiting tables or doing what you do best little Holly Hooker, you understand me!" ... Betty let go of Jill's hair and poor little Jill was dumbfounded, she was in serious trouble and she knew it, and with a desperate look on her face she looked at Roy setting across from her in the booth, and said ...

"Please, will you loan me the money? I will pay you double, no, triple if you would help me out here, please" ... Roy was a street wise man who had been around the block a time or two in his life, and unlike Fat Betty, Roy had a trained eye when scoping out pussy, and he had been with more hookers than most white collared men have had hot meals, and he could see that Jill was no hooker, a hooker Jill's age would be ragged and worn from her years on the street, and it was obvious to Roy that Jill was a woman that had been well taken care of, when Roy looked at Jill he seen a quality piece of ass, and he had done made up his mind that she wasn't leaving this Bar until he had pleasured himself with her, and he pulls out his wallet and gives Betty the money for the bill, telling Jill ...

"I wouldn't dream of you paying me back sexy lady, no, all I want is a dance and we'll call it even" ... and what choice did Mrs. Taylor have, it was dancing with this stranger who said his name was Roy, or, waiting tables all night in this dark, smoke filled Bar, and trying hard not to cry, Jill looks at Roy and meekly says ... "Thank you"

Betty got her money and left to resume tending the Bar, and within minutes of her going back to work, an old familiar hillbilly's tune started playing on the jukebox, and Roy grabbed Jill by the hand, whisking her out of the booth and out on the Bar floor ... "Let's dance Baby" ... he says as the upbeat song "Boot Scootn' Boogie" echoed throughout the Bar ... "Com'on sweetheart! Shake your stuff! Show us whatcya got!" ... Roy says as he dances in front of her, and the spaghetti straps of Jill's tank top kept slipping off of her shoulders, threaten to expose her ample creamy mounds, as she tried to keep up with the tempo of the song.

Roy must have thought he was one of Vega's Chippendale dancers by the way he was dirty dancing, as he stepped closer and closer to Jill, until he was holding her tightly in his arms, kissing her cherry lipstick painted lips, dry humping her, lifting her denim skirt up and squeezing her panties clad ass, as he dirty danced with her, and the other roughens gathered around watching Roy and Jill getting all heated up, Jill trying to protest and push Roy away, saying ... "No! No! I don't want this!.. Pleaseeee!!" ... and the crowd of men that was gathered around started chanting ... "Slamdunk her! Slamdunk her! Slamdunk her..."

To be continued ...

jwham 12-22-2010 05:01 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Roy understood the chant .."Slamdunk her!".. that the boys were chanting, he and they had raped a few ladies, mostly street walkers that had been unfortunate enough to wonder into the Friendly Tavern, they would hold the woman down on an old green pinball machine called "Slamdunk" and take turns raping her, street prostitutes never report being raped, and the way that Jill was dressed they all had her pegged as a hooker.

Jill was beating on Roy's back with her clinched fist, but they were having no effect as Roy, who was squeezing her ass with his arms around her, grabbed a hold of her buttocks and picked her up off of her feet and carried her over to the Slamdunk pinball machine, and sat her down on top of the machine ... "Hold the whore down Leon, she's a fighter" ... Roy calls out to one of the guys standing around chanting ... "Slamdunk her!" ... and Leon wasted no time grabbing a hold of Jill's wrist and pinning them down on the pinball machine, and Roy grabs the front of her flimsy tank top and rips it completely open, exposing her beautiful bust ... "Take a look at the hooters on this hooker Roy!" ... Leon exclaimed excitedly.

"I'm not a hooker! I'm not a hooker!" ... Jill screamed as she felt Roy's hand pushing her skirt up around her waist, but Roy puts one hand over her mouth to shut her up, as he grips her panties in his other hand and rips one leg out of them, her pussy now venerable, then he lets go of her mouth and unzips his fly, pulling his cock out of his pants ... "PLEASEEEE! DON"T DO THIS!!! I"M NOT A HOOKER!!! I"M JILL TAYMMmmmmm" ... she yelled as loud as she could, until Leon turned loose of her left wrist and cupping the palm of his hand over her mouth, muffling her protest once more, and in one trust Roy was inside of Jill, and as he started hammering his cock in and out of her Roy yelled in her face ...

"You're gonna earn that $27.52 you pretty little whore!.. Make a line boys, this hot little hooker is gonna do us all!" ... Frank had drove her to a snake pit and threw her in the pit with no way out, Jill was thinking to herself, as the men at the back of that dark smoke filled Bar started lining up behind Roy, and as Jill felt Roy ejaculating inside of her, she bit Leon's hand, drawing blood, and he let go of her, and she tried to get up, wrapping her arms around Roy and beating him on the back, yelling over his shoulder to the line of guys standing behind Roy, waiting for their turn at her ... "My names Jill Taylor! I'm not a prostitute! Pleaseeeee someone help meeeee!"

But it was like they didn't hear a word she said, the only reply she heard was the fat bald man behind Roy saying ... "Hurry up Roy Damnit! Your done, it's my turn" ... but Leon shoved Roy away, Jill had bit him and he was pissed, and he said ... "Like Hell your next Pet, this Bitch bit me and I'm gonna stick her in the ass for it!" ... two guys held Jill down on the pinball machine, as Leon dropped his pants to his knees ... "Please I am married to Tim Taylor, I'm not a hooker Pleaseeee you can't do this to meeee!" ... but Leon hooked his strong arms under her sexy legs and pulled her down the top of the machine until her ass was hanging off the front, and he pressed his big fat cock up to her asshole and said to her ...

"I wouldn't care if you were married to Daddy Bitch!" ... and he drove his cock up Jill's ass, and she screamed in agony, until one of the guys muffled her with his hand, and Leon began giving Jill's little ass a pounding, the impact of his thrusts were rocking and tilting the pinball machine, and bells, whistles and lights were going off all around her as he shot his hot load up her ass, and then Pet raped her pussy, filling her with his seed, and by the time the guy behind Pet had his turn at Jill, all the fight had been fucked out of her and things became blurry to the point that she couldn't tell when one man pulled out of her and another one entered her, and it wasn't until she saw Roy's grunting face staring into hers that she realized they were taking second shots at her.

Leon took a second shot at Jill too, but he pulled her up off of the pinball machine, spinning her around and bending her over the front of it, and he took a second shot at her ripped little butt hole, and everything went black, Jill had passed out, it was just to much for her, to many of them taking her and taking her until she couldn't take no more.

When she came back to the first thing she saw was the dirtiest, stinkingist, filthiest man she's ever seen or smelt, and she could feel his hot sperm flooding her womb as he grunted in her face ... "Ahhhh! You are the sweetest hooker I ever had" ... and she realized she was no longer inside the Bar, apparently, after they had finished using her inside the Bar, the men just tossed her on a pile garbage bags beside a trash dumpster in the alley beside the Bar, they just discarded of her like she was nothing but a piece of trash, and the homeless winos that called that alley home had been taking turns with her while she laid there on that heap of trash passed out.

After that filthy wino got up off of Jill she tried getting up, but she was so very weak, and a big bearded wino who was naked from the waist down and was wearing a patch over one eye, and went by the street name of Black Beard, knelt down over top of her, straddling her chest and placing his knees on her upper arms to pin her down in the garbage she was laying in, and a big filthy cock that couldn't have seen a bath in months, maybe years, was right there over her face, and Black Beard looked down at her with his one eye, and holding a knife in his had he said ... "You be real nice to me whore, I mean real nice ya hear? I better fell nothing but lips and tongue, or I kill you like you are a dirty little alley cat, Now Suck It!"

"Please sir please, I'm not the hooker you think I am, I have a family, Pllooouuppphhh" ... but Black Beard didn't care to hear her sob story, and he crammed his filthy cock in her mouth saying ... "Like I said you better be real nice to me, especially if ya ever want to see that family of yours again whore" ... Jill felt like pure filth there in that dark dirty alley, laying there in the trash like she was a piece of trash, sucking what most probably was the dirtiest dick in Detroit, and it wouldn't have been any more disgusting for Jill if she were eating maggots, as it was sucking down his hot slimy load of cum, and he was grunting ... "Every drop whore! Every fucking drop!"

Then one of the winos yelled out ... "Five O!.. Five O!" ... meaning the Police had just pulled into the alley, and the winos scurried away like roaches when the lights get turned on, poor ole Black Beard ran down the alley with his pants in his hands, and Jill was so relieved, finally she was free of the never ending rapes, and you can just imagine her shock when the Police arrested her for prostitution and hauled her the Police Department, at the Police Station Jill told her story from the beginning, she wanted every SOB who raped her in prison, especial Frank, Leroy and Roy from the Bar.

Over the next few months the District Attorney conducted a thorough investigation, and he called Jill and Tim into his office, and with an apologetic look on his face explained to them ... "First let me say I'm so sorry about what you went through Mrs. Taylor, I'd like nothing better then to put every man involved with this case behind Bars until they are to old to ever do to another woman what they have done to you.. That said, it pains me to tell you I have no solid evidence that anyone raped you, it's your word against theirs as far as the law goes, and they are all willing to testify that you made all the advances towards them, the jury will think that you were cheating on your Husband while he was out of town, and cried rape after you were arrested in that alley for prostitution, I'm sorry there is nothing I can do, we have no case"

Tim tried to stand by Jill who was devastated that no one would be brought to Justas for the things they did to her, she no longer could stand the touch of a man, even her Husband, and soon it was obvious to Tim that Jill was pregnant, and he filed for a divorce, now she lives in an apartment raising her little mixed race baby all on her own, the life she had, forever gone, all because she had befriended the wrong man.

The End.