Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Destination Mexico (For Dollface) (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=25786)

Green Hunter 05-26-2009 01:00 AM

Destination Mexico (For Dollface)

I open my eyes and am met with yet another dark and lonely hotel room, still drowsy from the sleeping pills that I took last night. It’s 5 am and way too damned early to have to get out of bed just to sign some autographs, I think to myself. I swing my legs out of bed and onto the floor pausing, rubbing my right knee. The knee that gave out on me years ago ending my football career as the middle linebacker for Washington. “Just one more day and it’s off to Mexico for a real retirement” I say out loud trying to focus. Forget living in the US, I don’t need the constant attention or pity jobs working as some announcer or high school coach. I just want to live by the ocean and stretch what money I have left as far as it will go. In Mexico I know it will take me far enough to enjoy the house I just bought with an ocean view. I have many regrets, and living in the US I am surrounded with reminders of those regrets. I just need to get one more paycheck, to sign some autographs, take some pictures and I am out of here, my truck is already packed for the long drive down south. I look in the mirror and though I am not in playing shape anymore, at 6’4 and 250 pounds I am still an imposing figure. I decide that I am never going to wear a suit again, I am not even sure why I packed all my suits and ties, so today it’s some dark green cargo shorts, a black short sleeved button up shirt, some flip flops and my favorite ball cap. Good enough gear for the beach, good enough for this fucking convention.

I constantly wonder if I am making a mistake by moving, but when I try to think of reasons to stay, I can’t think of many. I have no siblings, the few friends I have are living in a false reality that they can just be around the game broadcasting or coaching, living vicariously through others and still be happy. One of my biggest regrets is that I never got married, settled down and had any kids of my own. I wanted someone to carry on the family name, but I am now getting to an age where that is becoming less and less likely. Forget it, after today it’ll be, margarita’s, cerveza’s, the ocean, my guitar, some pot that I am going to grow in my backyard and maybe a loyal dog or two, that’s all I need in this life I lie to myself.

I pull up to the convention center and take a deep breath. “one more day, one more day, one more fucking day…….” I repeat to myself. I walk up to the table with my name on it and sit down. I see some guys that I used to play with and against at other tables and nod. I don’t really make an effort to go and socialize since I didn’t like them then and I have no reason to like them now. I break out my sharpie and wait for the crowd to come.

About noon I hear “Evan? Evan Woods, is that you?” I look up and see that it’s a former teammate, Jack Taylor. He comes over and talks my ear off for what seems like an hour trying to catch up “So what are you doing after this is over? The reason I ask is because I am having a bar-b-cue at my house and it would mean the world if you stopped by and met the family. Huh? Come on, free beer, a steak or two? Some of the guys are coming and oh yeah, there will be some beautiful women there!”. I think for a second and though I am ready to get the hell out of Dodge, I think, maybe I could work my way into some girl’s panties one last time, since I am not sure about the quality of women where I am going or at the very least get a good buzz on before my long drive.

After the convention is over I arrive at Jack’s house and it is beautiful. He saved his money better than I did. I walk to the back yard and am met with the smell of meat cooking, music playing loudly in the background and Jack didn’t exaggerate, there were some beautiful single women obviously looking for some of Jack’s rich friends. They stood out dressed to impressed and looked to be in their late twenties and thirties, younger than me for sure. There was one girl that stood out above the others, she looked to be a bit younger, but she had a confidence about her that was different, like that she belonged there and didn’t care about any of the older men checking her out.

“Evan!!!” I hear Jack calling out my name. I roll my eyes, and then face him. “Come on man, meet my family” He leads me over to Cindy his wife, introduces me to his two sons and then he calls over to someone. “Sweetie! Hey, come over and meet my buddy from the days in Washington” My stomach drops as I see who he is calling to, it was the girl that I was checking out when I first walked in. I felt all of a sudden very dirty and embarrassed that I was just eye fucking his daughter. He whispers to me as she is walking over “She is going through some sort of rebellious phase but she means well, just gotta say, boys are easier to raise, know what I mean?” He laughs, elbowing me in the ribs like a jackass. She arrives obviously annoyed and I can’t help but feel aroused by her presence, she is gorgeous and hasn’t been through the grinder of life like some of these other skanks around here. I extend my hand. “Hey there, I’m Evan”

Dollface 05-26-2009 01:49 AM

I hated these parties almost as much as I hated being home for summer break. Don’t get me wrong—I love my family—but recently my dad and I have been butting heads more often than usual. True, I hadn’t exactly been on my best behavior while at school, but getting one DUI did not mean that I was a raging alcoholic. Tell that to my dad though, as if he’s one to talk. Oh yeah, I’ve seen all those pictures of him on the internet from when he was still a star football player. And then there was the incident when I was younger where some whores came forward saying that my dad had fathered their bastard children. The paternity tests had all been negative, but it was enough to cause the press to have a field day—it seemed like I couldn’t even go to the grocery store with my mom without being confronted with some tabloid emblazoned with a picture of my dad doing drugs or hanging out at strip clubs with his team mates during his so-called “glory years”.

And he said I had problems? Please.

But here I am, drink in one hand, doing my best to pretend I give a shit about my dad’s friends. Like he knew half their names, anyway. It was then that I saw him: tall, in great shape, around my dad’s age—definitely another one of my dad’s former teammates. He gave me a look I knew too well—you know, the look a guy gives when he wants to fuck you but doesn’t want to mess around with small talk and formalities, so he spends his time trying to make his eyes do the talking for him, expecting the poor, naïve college girl to feel an instant connection. I couldn’t roll my eyes fast enough as I pulled at my red satin skirt.

But then—crap, was my dad calling me over? Reluctantly, I pushed through the crowds, trying to fake a genuine smile as I went to my dad’s side. “Hey there, I’m Evan” I heard him say. Taking his hand, I forced myself to be friendly, though I knew that my plastered-on smile wasn’t mirrored in my blue eyes. “Sage. Nice to meet you,” I replied, then turned to my father. “Dad, could I talk to you for a minute?” My father looked irritated, but glanced back at his guest. “I’ll be right back, Ev. Make yourself at home.”

Green Hunter 05-27-2009 02:06 AM

It’s painfully apparent that she would probably rather be staring at a blank wall rather than meeting me, much less hanging out at her dads party. She concedes to the social graces that were probably drilled into her growing up the way she did, but quickly asks if she can talk to Jack privately. “I’ll be right back, Ev. Make yourself at home.” He says heading off with Sage. Watching them walk away, I take a drink and holding the cup to my lips I look out of the corner of my eye and can’t help but focus on her toned calves, her tight knee length red satin skirt that accentuates her young firm round ass. Sage…….what a beautiful name, I think to myself.

Snapping me out of my daze, Cindy asks, “So Evan I heard that you are going on trip?” I turn towards her almost choking on my drink, thinking I just got caught staring, “Um yeah, actually I am heading down to……” Before I can finish Cindy cuts me off and says “Oh sorry, my co-worker is about to leave and I need to go say bye, excuse me for a second” With that she is gone and I am standing alone with the two sons. I nod at them, then head to the bar. I fill up and watch the people socializing, acting interested in each other, like I used to do but don’t have the patience for anymore. Man I hate this shit, this is one of the many reasons I am out of here.

My attention is drawn back to Jack and Sage standing next to the pool, their arms flailing, it looks like they are arguing. Man she has a fire within her, not only is she gorgeous, exactly the type of girl that did it for me when I was sleeping around in my younger days but she has that intensity in her eyes that makes you think that she will kick you in the nuts if you say something stupid. I can’t imagine too many guys her age brave enough to approach her unless they were dumb-shits, as most guys are, now that I think about it or they have to have something else to offer her. It wouldn’t be money, she comes from a wealthy family, I doubt if it’s fame since her dad is famous and most celebrity kids resent the lifestyle. I wonder what does it for her?

What the fuck Evan, why are you so focused on Jack’s daughter? Snap out of it, you are about to live a monastic life and this shit in your head is not going to make things any easier, I think to myself. I take a big drink hoping to feel the effects of the alcohol a bit quicker. I look at my watch and wonder how much longer I need to stick around before I can slip out of here.

Dollface 05-27-2009 02:54 AM

My dad and I wove our way through the guests, heading to the corner of the yard. “Well?” Asks my dad, visibly trying to fight back the look of disapproval that was already beginning to claw its way to the surface. Already we’re both eying each other, preparing for the inevitable fight. I take a deep breath. “I think I’m gonna leave for a bit. Jason just got back into town and he want s to see me…” My dad rolled his eyes at the mention of the name. “Absolutely not. I will not allow my daughter to be seen cavorting around with that dope fiend.”

Now it’s my turn to roll my eyes. “He’s not a ‘dope fiend’, dad. He tried pot once and he got busted, no big deal. Besides, you’re not one to talk.” Dad’s eyes narrowed. “Don’t you dare turn this on me, young lady. I made some mistakes when I was younger, yes—but I’m trying to keep you from making the same mistakes that I made.”

Oh. My. God. Not this lecture again. Really, how hypocritical can you get? “Whatever,” I say, cutting my dad off. “I’m leaving. Don’t wait up.” Then I stormed off, tears prickling the backs of my eyes as I headed toward the front gate, my dad screaming at me to come back. I knew that I was making a scene, but I didn’t care as I pushed my way through the crowds again, trying to keep things together long enough until I made it to the driveway.

Green Hunter 05-27-2009 03:40 AM

I look over, as everyone does, towards the yelling coming from Jack, calling out to Sage. She is walking quickly away from him looking upset. That’s gotta be awkward. I think to myself. Jack stares at the ground shaking his head back and forth. I don’t need this shit, I am off to friggin’ Mexico. I decide to chug one more drink then be on my way. I don’t feel obligated to say anything to Jack since I didn’t really like him that much anyhow. I set my cup down and sneak out the back gate, finally feeling a bit tipsy about five minutes later.

Walking to my truck I see Sage standing at the end of the driveway crying and messing around with her cell phone. Even frustrated she looks beautiful. As I walk past her, I struggle to not do the typical guy thing and stare at her body out of the corner of my eye. She looks up and I can see tears running down her face. Not that I am that sensitive of a guy, but either the alcohol or some foreign guilty conscience pushes the words out of my mouth “Hey, it's Sage right?" Knowing full and well what her name is. "You ok?”

Dollface 05-27-2009 11:45 AM

I looked up, startled at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. Oh. That guy. I looked away, trying to cover my tear-stained face with my long dark hair. This was so embarrassing, here I was crying in front of a stranger. “Oh, yeah, I’m fine, thanks. Sorry you had to see that.” God, I felt like such an idiot. I checked my phone for messages, since I had been leaving messages for all my friends, asking for a ride downtown but so far none of them had responded. That was one of the bad things about going to school out of state—there was really no need for a car.

I glanced up at the man, Evan, then. He gave off sort of a strange vibe, but I ignored the warnings my mind was giving me. He had been my dad’s teammate after all, so how bad of a guy could he possibly be? “Hey, umm… Would you mind giving me a ride downtown?” I asked sheepishly. “I can give you gas money if you want.”

Green Hunter 05-28-2009 02:35 AM

I was shocked that she would ask me for a ride. After all we just met. Not knowing what else to say and unable to tell a good looking girl no I say, “wha?….um yeah sure, I am kinda sorta heading that way anyhow. My truck is just over here.” I look around as she follows me to the truck making sure no one is watching and thinking something strange is going on. I am not entirely sure why I care, since I will never see any of these people again, but it is almost out of habit.

I put on my sunglasses and start up “the beast” as I like to call my tuck. Being an oversized black pick-up with all the bells and whistles made to look as intimidating as possible, the extra floodlights, the grill, the tires so big that one has to almost take a running start to even step up on the running board, it deserves the name. I notice that Sage struggles with her tight satin skirt, attempting to get in gracefully. She finally settles in and I am once again drawn to looking at her out of the corner of my eye, thankful that my dark shades are giving me some cover. Her look is uniquely enticing, the dark hair with a nice tint of another color that I can’t quite place, her piercing eyes, her fair and unblemished skin. Her looks and demeanor are almost comparable to a character straight out of a JRR Tolken novel. The fair, exotic beauty that is also fierce when need be.

“Don’t worry about the gas money but at some point I am going to need to fill up, so I hope you aren’t in too much of a hurry.” She doesn’t say anything, looking out of her window, lost in thought. Trying to break the silence I say, “You know I had a hard time with my parents as well, they were always trying to tell me what to do. I assume that Jack is probably giving you hell because of some guy? I can’t blame him as beautiful as you are.” I immediately regret the last statement realizing I just came off as the old creepy guy, but then again my tongue is loose from the drinks and hell, I haven’t been with a woman in a long time, so I am horny as hell. Maybe I am destined to be “that guy.”

Dollface 05-28-2009 02:57 AM

The truck is huge. I eye it with some surprise, thinking that it vaguely resembled something from a horror movie. Maybe it was possessed, I joked to myself. I climb into the passenger side--no small feat in the tight, knee-high, satin skirt. After several moments of doing battle with gravity and modesty, I finally settle into the comfortable seat. The engine roars into life and we're off.

I stared out the window, quickly becoming lost in thought. Maybe I had been too harsh. Maybe I should ask Evan to turn the truck around, so I could apologize... No. What was I thinking? I had caused enough of a scene already. If I came back now dad will undoubtedly still be pissed off and ready for another fight. I just don't want to deal with it right now.

I could hear Evan talking, trying to fill in the silence with idle chatter. "You know I had a hard time with my parents as well, they were always trying to tell me what to do. I assume that Jack is probably giving you hell because of some guy? I can’t blame him as beautiful as you are.” I heard him say, which instantly caused me to blush awkwardly. Jeeze... Did he really need to make this more uncomfortable than it already was? "Oh... Thanks," I replied politely. "And yeah, there's a guy. We're just friends though, so I have no idea why my dad is freaking out so much." A worrisome thought suddenly occurred to me. "Umm... No offense, but are you ok to drive? How much did you have to drink anyway?"

Green Hunter 05-28-2009 05:56 PM

I look over and laugh. “Not that much” I lie “Don’t you worry about that, I have been drinking since you were just a ………. Well let’s just say I know how to hold my liquor.” She turns her head but not far enough, I read her expression and can tell that she is rolling her eyes. This strikes a nerve with me, which is not a hard thing to do with my quick temper. What a bitch, I’m doing her a favor, I think to myself. I bet she is the type that denies any guy from fucking her. I bet she likes the attention but that is probably as far as it goes. The girls that I knew back in the day that slept around, were always much more laid back. This chick is uptight.

Already knowing what she thinks of me, I get a wild thought. I am feeling kind of brave and once again I am on my way out of the country, so what do I have to lose? I look over at her lap and feel slightly aroused at the sight of the tight satin skirt stretching across her legs and her knees just slightly exposed. I wonder what kind of panties she has on, my mind racing, reminding me how long it’s been since I have had sex. Maybe, she needs someone to make a move? I reason with myself. Why did she ask me for a ride of all people? Should I take this as a hint? Maybe her acting uptight is a “playing hard to get” kind of thing. What the hell, let’s see what happens.

“So that guy is just a friend, huh? Listen, I am heading out of town soon and I like to think of myself as a fun kind of guy. If you want to get your mind off things for a bit, I have some pot. Maybe we can get a room real quick?” I place my hand on her knee. “Besides, imagine how much it’ll piss off your dad.” She flinches from my touch reeling back against the door and shoots me a look of disgust.

Dollface 05-28-2009 06:19 PM

“So that guy is just a friend, huh? Listen, I am heading out of town soon and I like to think of myself as a fun kind of guy. If you want to get your mind off things for a bit, I have some pot. Maybe we can get a room real quick?”

He said as he put a hand on my knee. What the hell? I shoot him a look of surprise and disgust as I jerk my knee from his grip. "Look, I don't smoke pot, and--again, no offense--but I'm not going to have sex with you; you're old enough to be my father. This was obviously a mistake. If you could pull over, I can walk the rest of the way." I said carefully, not wanting to piss him off. He had seen me roll my eyes, I could tell, and the last thing I wanted to do was get on the bad side of a drunk former football player.

I cross my legs tightly, more out of an instinctual feeling that something was wrong than making a conscientious decision about it. This impulsive idea of mine was quickly beginning to explode in my face, and now that I had calmed down a bit I was beginning to realize just how stupid I had been to ask an almost-complete stranger for a ride. But I thought I could trust him, I still thought I could trust him. After all, who doesn't say things that they later regret while they're drunk? It's not like he's some sort of sex-crazed maniac or anything. And maybe I had just heard him wrong.

Green Hunter 05-29-2009 01:20 AM

The words and her reaction stings me. She was genuinely repulsed. She acted like I was some bum that hasn’t showered in weeks trying to hug her. She crosses her legs so tight that I immediately was reminded of a vice grip for some strange reason. No one says anything for a few awkward moments while I think about what she just said. Breaking the silence I say, “I’m apologize……I’m sorry I came on so strong, maybe I did have one drink too many.” I chuckle awkwardly. She relaxes slightly, but isn’t looking at me obviously still uncomfortable, just staring out the window. “Look, you can’t walk all the way downtown, that’s crazy. I’m going to just pull off for a sec get some gas and I will get you where you need to be, hell we don’t even need to talk”. I am embarrassed, angry and hurt at the same time but the last thing I want to do is have her jump out running away from the scary guy in the truck.

I pull into the gas station and look at her. “Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be right back, I’m just going to fill up, get something to drink, non-alcoholic I promise, (attempting to make a joke to calm her down) and we’ll be off in a second, ok?” She nods slowly still not saying anything. I hop out, fill up my gas tank, red-faced and embarrassed about the events that just transpired. I give her a nod and smile as I walk into the station. I pick up a couple of soda’s, attempting to show a sign of good faith buying her a drink.

Standing in line to pay for everything I look out and see her still in the truck. At least she didn’t try and make a break for it, I joke with myself. I go over what happened in my mind and my heart is pounding. Wow, that was an overreaction. Did I really deserve that? The way she said, I'm not going to have sex with you; you're old enough to be my father, just really stuck with me. How dare she? Back in the day, chicks would be waiting for me after every game just to give me a blowjob and this little princess acts like I am some fucking leper? A random thought crosses my mind as I move up in line. You know I should just fuck her whether she wants to or not and teach her a lesson. I doubt anyone has ever told her no, or challenged her when she said no. Look at the way she treats her dad. Could I get away with it? How would this work? If I just pull over and do it, the cops would be on me before I reach the border. Hmmm, what if, what if, noooo I couldn’t. Well maybe I could, I do have something with me that would help. I am almost positive I could get away with it.

I pay for the drinks and walk towards the truck. I give her another goofy nod and hold up the plastic bottled sodas walking towards the back and she gives a fake smile. I stop at the back of truck where she can’t see me and reach inside the bed finding my bag. I quickly find what I am looking for. I open up one of the sodas and crush a few of my prescription sleeping pills before pouring the powder in her drink. I try to give it a good swirl, careful not to create too much fizz. I put the cap back on and tighten it as hard as I can, hoping she won’t notice it’s been opened already. I pause and take a deep breath. Can I do this? I think back to her reaction and the idea of going to Mexico alone. No, I want someone to keep me company for a while and besides, as far as anyone knows she left to go see her guy friend.

I jump up in the cab of the truck and look at Sage in a new light, I smile. “Here you go, I wasn’t sure what your brand was so I hope this will work for you.” I start up the truck and pull onto the road, patiently waiting for the sleeping pills to take effect.

Dollface 05-29-2009 03:44 PM

I took the soda gratefully, not realizing how thirsty I was until after the drink was in my hand. “Thank you,” I said to Evan politely, offering a small, uncertain smile. He seemed to have calmed down after the pervious… incident—which I was relieved about. Taking a sip of the soda, I couldn’t help but to notice a strange taste in the bubbly liquid. I took another sip, trying to place the taste, but then decided that it was just my imagination. The truck continued onward and I stared out the window, sipping my drink. My eyelids started to feel heavy, and I was suddenly exhausted. Shaking my head, I tried to fight off the beginnings of sleep but it wasn’t long before my head lulled to the side as sleep overtook me.

Green Hunter 05-30-2009 01:04 AM

I look over studying her face making sure that she doesn’t suddenly wake up. I decide I need to be absolutely certain. “Hey, Sage! SAAAAAGGGEEEE!!!! Wake up!!!” I say loudly, but she does not react. I reach over and shake her shoulder, but nothing. I get excited and realize that this is actually happening. I need to calm down and pull over somewhere secluded.

I see a side road that leads to a ball field. This time of day there aren’t any games, that’s perfect. I park and get out of the truck. I retrieve a handful of my neck-ties form one of my bags. I get back in and look at Sage. She is off in some other world completely vulnerable, I once again admire her body but this time without fear of being caught. I focus and get back to the task at hand. I take one of my ties and bind her wrists together in front of her, I do the same to her ankles then I open her mouth and use a tie as a makeshift gag. Feeling satisfied with my handiwork I get out and open her door from the outside. I pull her out and over my shoulder, looking around to make sure no one is watching. I open the back door and push her inside laying her on the floor behind the front seats. I take some of my bags and bedding that I brought with me and place it on top and around her, making sure that she is out of plain sight yet she can still breathe. Checking everything twice then three times, I make sure to grab her cell phone and now I feel confident. I get back in and begin the journey South.

During the drive towards the border I am feeling a mix of emotions. I can’t believe that I am actually doing this. I lost faith in anything a long time ago so the only repercussions I fear are from the laws of man and though this is risky, I am secure enough to believe that I won’t get caught. The only thing that could go wrong is if she wakes up before I make it across the border.

I see the commotion up ahead and am feeling increasingly anxious. I pull up and am met by one of the border guards. I show him the proper documents and he goes through the typical questions. All of a sudden he focuses on my documents not saying anything, then looks at me almost in disbelief. In a heavy accent he asks “You, y-you aren’t Evan Woods the football player are you?” I feel elated for the first time in my life that I am recognized in public. “Yup, I sure am.” I say smiling at him. “Hey man, you mind taking a picture with me, I was or errrr am a huge fan, you were a beast man. That game against Miami! Damn, I never saw anyone on a mission like that. You took over that game!” I smile appreciating the compliment but also wanting to get going, worried that Sage would be waking up any moment. I get out and he uses his cell phone to take a few pictures. “I always appreciated fans like you, you all made my career worth it.” Not believing what I was saying, sounding like the guys I used to hate. “So you think you could help me out and get me on my way? I am actually kind of running late.” Immediately he says, “yeah, yeah, you are good to go, drive carefully and welcome to Mexico.” Without hesitating I get back in and speed off, finally, officially in Mexico. I am home free.

I finally make it to my new home. The view is spectacular. I unlock the front door and am welcomed by my fully furnished house. “Time to unpack” I say out loud to myself. I carry Sage in and place her on the couch in my living room next to the huge window with the ocean view. She was stirring for the last 5 minutes of the drive, and has been making noises, but she is not completely awake yet. I take the gag out of her mouth and let it hang loosely around her neck, now not worried about her screaming with no one around for miles. It’s just us and the coast. While she is still fading in and out of sleep I take the opportunity to unpack the rest of my truck, but am not able to think of anything else besides, how will she react when she is fully awake, what will I say and when will I make my first move?

Dollface 05-30-2009 06:58 PM

I was trapped in a heavy, dreamless sleep—the best sleep I had ever had. Of course, I had no idea that I was completely vulnerable and at Evan’s mercy, but every once and awhile I would be on the brink of awakening and feel as if something wasn’t right. Once I opened my eyes slightly and felt as if I was underneath a heavy layer of something, making me feel hot and uncomfortable. It was completely dark and I could hear unfamiliar male voices talking a short distance away, but I couldn’t make out what they said for the life of me. Then sleep reclaimed me.

Eventually, I began to stir on the couch. My eyes fluttered open and I was greeted to the sound of the ocean ebbing and flowing. What? That couldn’t be right. I jerked my head up, looking around the unfamiliar room in wide-eyed panic. This wasn’t my house, and the last thing I remembered Evan had been driving me downtown, he had asked me if I wanted to get a room with him, I had said no, he had bought me a soda and… Dread filled me, and I realized that I must have been drugged. Now there was no telling where I was. I went to move my hands but quickly found that they were tied, along with my ankles. I was panicking, but I knew that if I wanted to get away I couldn’t scream—that would signal Evan or whoever had kidnapped me that I was awake.

No, I had to stay calm. Pushing myself into a seated position, I got to work with untying my ankles. The knots were tight and it was a struggle, but finally I managed to free my legs. I quickly looked over my shoulder, checking to make sure that no one was watching me as I got to my feet, heart pounding. There was what looked to be a front door, and even though my hands were tied this could be my only chance for freedom. I silently made my way for the door, terrified that I would be caught.

Green Hunter 06-01-2009 03:32 AM

I am unpacking some things in my bedroom thinking about what I am going to do to Sage when I hear a noise out in the living room. She must be awake. I am excited and filled with nervous energy. I walk out and stare at the empty couch. I feel panic coursing through my entire body. Where the fuck did she go? I think as my body tightens. I look around hurriedly and then finally focus on the front door….it’s open. Without a second thought I sprint towards it, damn near breaking the door as I slam it open wider, allowing me to pass outside.

I look towards the beach, up the driveway, next to the tree line but don’t see her. Something catches my eye over by my truck. I can see her feet underneath and on the other side. She must have been looking for my keys, which thankfully are safely in my pocket. Her head peeks up over the hood and our eyes meet. We stare at each other for a second. She turns and sprints up the driveway away from me. I give chase about 30-40 yards behind her. She is in great shape and is obviously athletic, but it’s her skirt that keeps her from pumping her legs up higher and possibly her hands being tied slows her down as well. I am not in playing shape, but I am certainly fast enough. I feel the pain in my knee, but ignore it knowing that I HAVE to catch up with her. I get to within 10 yards and she looks over her shoulder letting out a squeal knowing that I am going to get to her, yet she pushes on. I pump my arms and when I am within two yards she attempts to turn left, but this was a mistake. I am going full speed and can’t stop from crashing into her. It feels like I was tackling a running back from my playing days.

I land on top of her hard and she is crushed under my weight, causing her to make a loud sound as she feels the impact of the ground and me on top of her. She is stunned and possibly has the wind knocked out of her. Out of breath, I pant “Where the fuck……. did you …….think you were going?” She doesn’t respond still reeling in pain. I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder walking back to the house, now feeling my knee on fire. I am relieved that I caught her, but in the back of my mind I think, I am going to make her pay for that little stunt. She begins kicking, hitting and screaming at me while draped over my shoulder, knowing that once inside, she is mine.

Dollface 06-01-2009 06:09 PM

I moved as quickly and silently as possible out the door. Sure enough, Evan’s massive black truck was parked on the driveway, some of the doors were open from his unpacking. If I was lucky maybe I would find the keys in the ignition. Taking another furtive glance over my shoulder, I dash over to the driver’s side of the truck, peeking through the tinted window in the hope of spotting the key. Nothing. I swore under my breath, then opened the door and started to rummage through the truck, hoping to get lucky. Hearing a noise, my head jerked up, heart pounding in panic when I saw Evan right next to me, looking at me with rage.

Turning on my heel, I sprinted as fast as I could (note to self, never wear a satin skirt ever again—way too hard to run in) away from him, zigzagging wildly toward freedom. He tackled me before I knew it, a sharp pain shooting through my body as he landed on top of me. I was completely dazed as he yelled something, then easily tossed me over his shoulder. As soon as I realized what was happening I started kicking and screaming at him. “Let me go you bastard! You can’t do this! When my dad finds out, you’re dead!” I shriek as he carries me into the house. Hot tears slide down my face as I’m tossed back onto the couch and I curl into a protective ball, my legs firmly closed and shielding my sex.

What was he going to do to me? Kill me? Rape me? I shuddered, terrified at what was going to happen. What if he killed me? My family’s last memories of me were going to be of me storming off and causing a scene at their barbeque. I began to sob, wishing that I could talk to them, that I could tell them that I loved them, that I hadn’t asked Evan for a ride in the first place.

Green Hunter 06-02-2009 01:57 AM

Her words are somewhat unclear as I carry her into the house, my heart still pounding and the blood pumping in my veins. She is putting up one hell of a fight though. I throw Sage onto the couch and immediately she curls up pressing her legs together as if to protect her chastity. This and her tears are the first signs of weakness I have seen from her. Despite this I know that she won’t simply relent. I have been thinking for a while of what I was going to say and have decided to stretch the truth, for a few reasons. For one, I want to put in her mind that there is no immediate hope for her but to submit to my desires and secondly……I relish the idea of breaking her fiery spirit. For some strange reason I oddly romanticize the situation, thinking of cowboy’s taming a wild horse.

I sit down on the opposite side of the couch, not too far away in case she has ideas to make a break for it again but not too close so as to not freak her out, I want her to focus on what I am about to say to her. I rub my aching knee and light a joint to kill the pain and calm my nerves. She stares at me with tears streaming down her face, and her arms wrapped around her legs pressed to her chest. I exhale smoke saing, “Sage, I know your mind must be racing but you need to listen to me very carefully. We are in the middle of nowhere along the Mexican coast. That is all I am going to tell you about location so don’t ask. I will tell you that if you attempt to run again you will quickly realize that there is nothing around for miles, no town, no other houses, there is no one around to help you. The only law enforcement is miles away and I know them. They are fans of mine and I warned them that if a girl came to them saying crazy things then to call me immediately. I told them that she is my mentally unstable niece and it wasn’t hard to convince them with the amount of money I gave them.” I hoped she bought this last part because I was lying through my teeth.

Not giving Sage time to think about the holes in my story I continued, “I decided to bring you with me for a few reasons. I am a lonely man and I need someone to keep me company. There is another very important reason but I will get into that later but am not sure when. You should know that this is somewhat your fault. If you hadn’t been such a bitch to your father, me and I am assuming to dozens of other men, then karma wouldn’t have bitten you on your beautiful ass.” I pause and look, seeing she is stunned and sobbing at the same time. I almost feel bad for her but the excitement quickly overpowers any sympathy I have. “Now you aren’t going to like this next part, but what made me decide to take you is that you are beautiful, there is something about you that has been haunting me ever since I laid eyes on you. That being an asset of yours, probably aiding you for most of your life, helping you get what you want, is now going to be your curse. Let me state this simply…..I am going to have you.” I inch closer to her on the couch. My eyes narrow and the look of anger returns to my face, letting her know how serious I am. “Either you can accept your situation or………well let’s just say, you don’t have a choice.” I take another drag off of my joint and blow the smoke at her.

Dollface 06-02-2009 04:35 AM

He sits next to me, lighting a joint before causally telling me why it would be impossible for me to escape, why I deserved to have this happen, and about another “important reason” why he had decided to kidnap me. I listened to his every word as if mesmerized, my body drawing itself in tighter and tighter as he spoke—as if that would somehow protect me. “I am going to have you.” I heard him say. I began to shake my head slowly, unable to believe what I was hearing. He was going to rape me, I realized with growing dread, and there was little I could do to stop him. I began to furiously work at the necktie binding my slender wrists together, as if the used of my hands would somehow help me. “Don’t do this,” I pleaded. “Just let me call my dad, he can come pick me up. Please, you have to let me go—I start school again in a week. Just let me go and I’ll tell my parents that I came with you willingly.” I said softly, trying to reason with him. I knew some martial arts maneuvers, but even if I was able to free me hands I seriously doubted that they would have much of an effect on someone who weighted about double of what I weighed. “Please…” I said again, coughing as he blew his smoke in my direction, my blue eyes widening with fear

Green Hunter 06-03-2009 02:04 AM

I listened to her trying reason with me, promising to tell her parents that she came along willingly. She says she has school next week. Despite my nice buzz, I am angered by this. Was she not listening to me? “You need to put that shit out of your head and realize what is going to happen here, you are now mine and as far as what your parents think, you stormed out on them, remember? You have no car and I trashed your cell phone a long time ago. No one knows anything about your whereabouts, they’ll be looking all over the state and maybe nationwide, but guess where they won’t be looking? The sooner you accept that, the better.”

I extinguish my joint in the ash-tray on the coffee table before me, then I look her up and down slowly. She is in a position that I am going to have to break and this will take some energy seeing as how tightly she has shielded herself. “Now come here, I’m ready to see what color of panties you have on.” I stand up before her and reach out towards her knees. She shakes her head telling me no and to stop it. She pushes my hands away with her own bound hands, but I keep it up. She then makes a mistake and kicks out at me, landing a blow to my thigh, but it doesn’t have the effect on me she wanted. Her leg stretched out leaves her vulnerable, I grab her leg and try grabbing the other leg so I can get control of her. She manages to slip from my grasp and attempts to make a run for it, this again leaves her vulnerable. I shove Sage back onto the couch and she lands on her stomach. I immediately pounce on top and am now pinning her under the weight of my body. She is screaming for me to get off of her bucking her hips. I position myself so that I am straddling her legs from behind and pushing down on her shoulders with my massive hands. “You aren’t going to make this easy, are you? Like I said, I am going to rape you and there is nothing you can do about it!” Leaning down, I kiss her on her tear stained cheek, the side of her face pressed into the couch, and press my crotch into her backside, the satin material too thin for me not to notice how firm her ass is.

Dollface 06-04-2009 02:07 AM

It’s all a blur now—he had said that I belonged to him and then asked to see what color my panties were. I vaguely remember fighting him in an effort to save myself from the rape he had planned, but the odds were heavily in his favor. Before I knew it, I was sobbing underneath him as he used his weight to keep my lithe body pinned. He planted a kiss on my cheek and I tried to pull my head away in revulsion. Even as I was doing this, I could feel his cock hardening in his jeans as his crotch ground into my backside. “Stop!” I screamed, hoping that someone would hear me and come to my rescue. “Get off of me, you asshole! You’re old enough to be my dad!” I writhed under him, trying to free myself but only making his manhood harder as my hips inadvertently moved right and left, rubbing against his cock.

“Help! Someone! I’m being raped!” I screamed again. Still, even as this was all happening, I couldn’t believe it. My dark hair was a tangled mess, my expensive red satin skit was rumpled, and the straps of the black tank top I wore had fallen over my shoulders, exposing the straps of my bra.