Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   FuckingRotter (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=144576)

jwham 05-10-2013 05:19 PM

FuckingRotter

Like Res, Sasha and other refugees of RD, I too liked RD more than RB, even though RB was my first home. I didn’t like RD more because it had a chatroom because I don’t do chatrooms as RDers know. I didn’t like it better because of fairer Moderators, for I find both boards well Moderated. I liked it more because of the high level of member interaction that I found surpassed by no other site that I am a member of, which is many.

It was my wish after RD went down the drain that the members of RD, would bring that same interaction level to RB and help make RB the site it was when I first joined it. Maybe they would if you’d shut the fuck up and give them the chance to see for themselves that RB is a better site than the other ones they are now posting at.

RB IMO is the best site going right now because the Mods do not delete postings that some may find offensive. (Something that happened to me this week on another site) On RB they let us be big boys and girls and give us the freedom of speech that goes along with that as long as we do it within the board rules and that to me mean more than Mods deleting politically incorrect postings.

nondescript29 05-10-2013 07:28 PM

We've already been over this. I'm kind of glad most of you are at the other site, frankly.

jwham 05-10-2013 08:04 PM

Well I’m mostly here, was here before you got here, probably be here after you have gone. ;)

FuckingRotter 05-10-2013 08:06 PM

How lovely for you.

jwham 05-10-2013 08:07 PM

and i see you there too ND. :)

jwham 05-10-2013 08:08 PM

You'll get use to me FR ;)

nondescript29 05-10-2013 08:13 PM

I do what I want. Simple.

I like both places for what they are. I like that I'm not overwhelmed by glitter happy nonsense here.

That said, I kind of like spreading my hate at the other place. There's entirely too much ... everything ..... there.

jwham 05-10-2013 08:16 PM

I know that is true, I just got another thread locked tonight after having one locked down yesterday. I’m begging to think they don’t like me there. And I wrote the book on doing what I want sweetheart ;)

nondescript29 05-10-2013 08:28 PM

I wasn't taunting. Just being matter of fact.

GermanChick 05-10-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nondescript29 (Post 1262483)
We've already been over this. I'm kind of glad most of you are at the other site, frankly.

I actually have to disagree - we haven't already been over this. Its one thing of new members (like myself or Res) to say their piece and yet another when an old time member like Jwham steps up to explain HIS point of view.

I, for one, found it interesting and see his point.

I just wish he had told some people to shut the fuck up two weeks ago.

That's all!
:skull-bee

jwham 05-10-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nondescript29 (Post 1262495)
I wasn't taunting. Just being matter of fact.

I respect matter of fact as you know if you have been paying attention.

jwham 05-10-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GermanChick (Post 1262497)
I actually have to disagree - we haven't already been over this. Its one thing of new members (like myself or Res) to say their piece and yet another when an old time member like Jwham steps up to explain HIS point of view.

I, for one, found it interesting and see his point.

I just wish he had told some people to shut the fuck up two weeks ago.

That's all!
:skull-bee

I should have fired sooner, that’s a fact, from now on, if you’re a friend of mine I will return shot for shot. That’s a fact.

nondescript29 05-10-2013 08:47 PM

I thought he had, honestly.

jwham 05-10-2013 08:53 PM

Lovely :D

Kim Jong Un 05-10-2013 10:42 PM

I feel all warm and huggy inside now.....

(wish I had a rainbow and unicorn emoticon to insert here)

bjc1979 05-11-2013 06:49 AM

So wait, there's another place too? Someone pm the link please.

jwham 05-11-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjc1979 (Post 1262747)
So wait, there's another place too? Someone pm the link please.

I see that you found your way.

Sierra 05-11-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwham (Post 1262447)

It was my wish after RD went down the drain that the members of RD, would bring that same interaction level to RB and help make RB the site it was when I first joined it. Maybe they would if you’d shut the fuck up . . .

I thought long and hard to before posting this, but I have to agree with jwham.

In the beginning a few people put my back up with the constant comparisons and how RD was SO much better and how RB should change itself to become a clone. You and I stood shoulder to shoulder to defend our original home against those who would attack her.

Now, I'm afraid it's starting to look like a concerted campaign to drive everyone from RD off the board. Some of your posts have made me wince. You know that I think the world of you, Rotter, but you really have gone a bit overboard. If it's true that you are trying to drive the RDers away, you are succeeding beyond your wildest hopes.

A shame, really. It was nice to have some activity around the place.

FuckingRotter 05-11-2013 12:10 PM

If you really believe that of me Sierra then you are wrong. I'm not really concerned with how anybody perceives me, it's their mistake not mine. Anyone bad mouthing Rapeboard is not going to get either a welcome or an easy ride from me, and I don't give a flying fuck where they came from.

Any campaign against former RD members is a paranoid fantasy, if anyone thinks that is my intention then they are mistaken.

FuckingRotter 05-11-2013 12:13 PM

In truth, the whingeing of a few about Rapeboard being tolerated is putting me off. Not paranoid to think its a campaign against this place though. I just think that their are a few ungrateful bastards about the place.