Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Favourite rape position... (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=95184)

AssniffeR 07-13-2012 10:44 AM

Favourite rape position...

I'm personally partial to the doggy-style rape, being an "ass man", after all. :skull-big (knees and chest on ground, ass high up and on full display for my use)

What are your favourites?

Just_Me 07-13-2012 05:07 PM

lying

MissPhoenix 07-13-2012 08:07 PM

Doggy-style... I like how submissive it makes me feel.

Soph xxx

Remiel 07-13-2012 09:49 PM

For me, any will do, but I prefer the victim on her back, with legs raised in the air and/or in my hands...hands/arms tied over her head.

ElChantajista 07-14-2012 03:34 AM

Anyone that let me see her face.

judith 07-14-2012 04:15 PM

missionary for me . . .

buttfreak 07-14-2012 04:21 PM

from behind her

CockTheRipper 07-16-2012 07:06 AM

Bent over a table or doggy, so she is vulnerable, or on her back so I can watch her face, and she can try to struggle. I really like face fucking a girl lying on her back too.

justmetoo 07-16-2012 10:49 AM

As long as her arms are tied to the headboard either face up or face down works for me. I like her arms tied up so my hands are free to explore the rest of the territory uninhibited and unhindered by having to restrain her. Doggy style gives the additional advantage of her breasts hanging there to be part of the play time.

LilLinzi 07-16-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justmetoo (Post 1111739)
As long as her arms are tied to the headboard either face up or face down works for me. I like her arms tied up so my hands are free to explore the rest of the territory uninhibited and unhindered by having to restrain her. Doggy style gives the additional advantage of her breasts hanging there to be part of the play time.

Sounds so damn perfect to me:skull-lov

Love the idea of having my hands tied above me with guy taking me whatever way he wants although I love the idea of being bent over and taken hard too:)

ElChantajista 07-16-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justmetoo (Post 1111739)
As long as her arms are tied to the headboard either face up or face down works for me.

This way is easy to flip. :)

EvilJ 07-16-2012 02:29 PM

My favourite is her bent over a chair or a couch with her hands tied behind her, preferably with a mirror in front of her so she can watch- helplessly- as I undress behind her then fill her with cock. Her legs would be spread wide and tied to the legs of the piece of furniture and there would be a rope or leash around her neck tied to the front so she couldn't stand up. This allowsfor easy access to both her pussy and her ass.

If I had my dream, though, the ultimate position would be my victim, tightly gagged and very unwilling, with her hands tied behind her dragged into my room by a couple people as she fights fiercely. Then she would be picked up and lowered onto my cock as I either sit in a nice comfortable chair or lay on my bed. I would want a real fighter, too; a woman strongly motivated not to want to fuck me. The perfect fantasy is a racist (I'm Black. AND I may be the only man alive who wants to rape Ann Coulter. I'd love to do this to her) or the daughter/ wife of someone I truly hate.

Anal Fury 1 07-16-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilLinzi (Post 1111789)
Sounds so damn perfect to me:skull-lov

Love the idea of having my hands tied above me with guy taking me whatever way he wants although I love the idea of being bent over and taken hard too:)

You are my kind of girl! I like to have free access to the boobs at all times, and when they are dangling they are easier to maul.:D

bigal 07-16-2012 05:12 PM

Doggy or bent over works best for me.

LilLinzi 07-17-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anal Fury 1 (Post 1111812)
You are my kind of girl! I like to have free access to the boobs at all times, and when they are dangling they are easier to maul.:D

Maul away :D

(great name by the way:))

Nem 07-17-2012 10:10 PM

Belly down on a tall stool (guess how tall)... arms and legs tied to the stool legs.

That would be one, hard to definitively say it's *the* favorite though. There are so very many...

BremenDruid 07-18-2012 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nem (Post 1112383)
That would be one, hard to definitively say it's *the* favorite though. There are so very many...

I agree, though I always loved the idea of pushing her up against a wall, her hands bound behind her back and ramming into her while I let gravity force her back down on me. This is also perfect since it lets me see her face for when I creampie her, always love that look of shock and shame. . .

Although another good one is doggy style, her hands bound behind her back and me holding her up by a big handful of her hair.

bedroomvile8r 07-18-2012 12:21 AM

Yeah the face-down-on-her-belly rape is my favourite positon. Use her hair for handles.

Bad Man 07-18-2012 10:16 AM

Hmm...apart from all the 'traditional' options....

One of my favs would be her 'position' being in front of friends and family...so I can imagine my victim's expression as I see THEIR reactions...I will already be hearing my victim's cries and be feeling her body as I take it....and the added bonus is that they will see how it will be when they are next....

--BAD MAN--

Busty Red 07-18-2012 05:25 PM

I just love a good face fucking... there's nothing like having my head trapped between a man driving his cock down my throat and a wall or floor. Five seconds of that and I'm creaming so hard there's a puddle. I love having my hair pulled in great fistfuls with my throat stuffed full and my nose pressed so hard into a man that I can't breathe... oh god .. just the thought makes me wet.

Damn... I gotta go find a clamp.