Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How do you classify yourself as a Rapist/victim... (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=27070)

ForceU2love 06-27-2009 12:40 AM

How do you classify yourself as a Rapist/victim...

How l do you classify yourself as a Rapist/victim...would you consider yourself

1---"Hey...I'm only into this online...would never explore...the roleplay in person/ real time">

2---"I'm more into real time rape roleplay...online is cool for meeting folks and discussion and getting other views".

3---"I'm into online explorations currently...would consider real time/ in person stuff under the right circumstances".

pervipete 06-27-2009 09:43 AM

Originally I would have said option 1, with a little bit of 2 thrown in, but now, I think option 3 is more where I am.

IMRAZOR 06-27-2009 11:19 AM

No.3

Tim Woodman 06-27-2009 01:05 PM

4 - I do this shit for fun online, in real time, and I make a living at it! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

TZOFOSHO 06-27-2009 05:23 PM

i'd have to say 1 / 3, almost exclusively online with virtually no fantasy of taking it offline, however if a scenario came along that was just right, i might roll with it.

taboolover 06-27-2009 06:15 PM

i'd have to say number 3. if virtual or online technology ever comes to market that enables users to see experience through view of a victim, I'd be interested in that too.

maybe a video, virtual or online game where your character is a female victim. you'd have to go through a course with multiple paths to choose.
maybe even a warning guage to indicate when the rapist is near or onto your location.

the goal is for her to find the door that leads to her freedom. the rapist(s)
intend to catch her and use her.

eventually, she would come up to cross roads, where one wrong choice could lead to disaster for her. maybe even have her select her own location for rape.

(i.e.- dark sewer, bedroom, dim lit park, or even on yellow brick road from Alice in Wonderland. )

Hannah 06-27-2009 09:25 PM

Option 1. No question.

maturesextoy 06-28-2009 11:45 AM

I'd certainly consider myself to me opition 3 but would'nt rule out option 2.

Tim Woodman 06-28-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taboolover (Post 363074)
i'd have to say number 3. if virtual or online technology ever comes to market that enables users to see experience through view of a victim, I'd be interested in that too.

maybe a video, virtual or online game where your character is a female victim. you'd have to go through a course with multiple paths to choose.
maybe even a warning guage to indicate when the rapist is near or onto your location.

eventually, she would come up to cross roads, where one wrong choice could lead to disaster for her. maybe even have her select her own location for rape.

(i.e.- dark sewer, bedroom, dim lit park, or even on yellow brick road from Alice in Wonderland. )

You should come visit us in Force Park inside Second Life! You might find exactly what you're looking for.

crimsondesire 06-28-2009 06:18 PM

number 3. As a Victim.

rapist_waffen 06-28-2009 06:44 PM

# 3 as the rapist

makethemcry 06-29-2009 06:54 PM

#3 as the rapist.

guowang 09-11-2009 10:20 AM

:skull-rol

ali D 09-20-2009 03:43 AM

I don't know. I think about being the victim all the time, but I'd be a little scared. I'd need somebody to force me but not go to far. I really kind of want to try it though.

traveller 09-20-2009 07:56 PM

3 as a rapist.

mission_extreme 09-27-2009 10:04 PM

wow, I am with option 2 as a rapist. but that's just me.

Mugga123 09-28-2009 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForceU2love (Post 362873)

1---"Hey...I'm only into this online...would never explore...the roleplay in person/ real time">

2---"I'm more into real time rape roleplay...online is cool for meeting folks and discussion and getting other views".

3---"I'm into online explorations currently...would consider real time/ in person stuff under the right circumstances".

3, both as rapist and victim, but way too easy for the victim to change their mind and say that you raped them seriously.

MuggasWoman 09-28-2009 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForceU2love (Post 362873)

3. AS VICTIM .....simply i would try and be the rapist .... but somhow gets overpowered and becoms the victim:skull-big

slo18 10-16-2009 12:37 AM

number three as the victim. the funny thing is that for myself the other person would have to be someone i trusted, implicitly in order for me to go though the roleplay. otherwise i might end up fighting for real, and hurting him.

ForceU2love 03-19-2010 09:28 AM

The Brilliance of creativity

Quote:

Originally Posted by taboolover (Post 363074)

You sound like the creative type. You could perhaps help create some wonderful scenarios and...possibly....a wild forced fantasy farm where people can explore their fantasies and desires.