Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   man my mom is so hot (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=5487)

AMudkip 03-26-2007 01:23 AM

man my mom is so hot

You're all sick fucks.

Hope you die in an appropriately ironic way.

Sanitarium 03-26-2007 01:36 AM

Well, we see each other in hell then!

Call it a rape date?

fireflights 03-26-2007 02:45 AM

You know... You're a real big man who likes to think he is full of himself, well sorry sweetie you're just fooling yourself.

Sodoman 03-26-2007 02:48 AM

I'll follow fire's statement with: you are full of shit. btw, this thread belongs in the incest forum...:D

fireflights 03-26-2007 02:55 AM

Looks like you got your wish baby :D

fireflights 03-26-2007 03:02 AM

LMFAO that was great Phantom Baby!!!!

Wiz 03-26-2007 03:11 AM

Actually, his mother and father are probably to blame for the way he turned out.

gal4 03-26-2007 05:37 AM

to borrow from the phantom, .........

http://www.bannedbanner.com/gallery/boring.gif

sindyloo 03-26-2007 12:19 PM

Duhhhhh??????????

He is the real reason FIRST COUSINS Should NOT have Children!!:skull-ide :skull-ide

drmephisto 03-26-2007 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMudkip
You're all sick fucks.

Hope you die in an appropriately ironic way.

Ok, I am a dirty old man so I gues it will be old age.:skull-big :skull-big

Andering REDDSON 03-26-2007 07:39 PM

Ya know, I love people like that.

Ya. It’s true. I love them. Self-anointed “expert” fuckwads that think they have the right to judge me/us.
Ok. Sure. Fine. There are a couple of us just “into” rape. And I’m weird. ¿So really, who am I to judge them?

BUT THEN AGAIN… There are some of us here that have a little “too much” experience with rape, REAL rape, not a fantasy.
And the irony is, it was self-anointed “expert” fuckwads that set me up for my “accident”, and now, one of their butt-buddies is sitten here, judging me AGAIN.

So, AMudkip, a toast- To you, my friend, I say-

Do yourself a favor-

¡¡¡COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

BTW- For those of you about feign shock and disbelief that I just said that, please, please, be advised that I NEVER say that unless I actually mean it.

edd22 03-29-2007 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andering REDDSON
Ya know, I love people like that.

Ya. It’s true. I love them. Self-anointed “expert” fuckwads that think they have the right to judge me/us.
Ok. Sure. Fine. There are a couple of us just “into” rape. And I’m weird. ¿So really, who am I to judge them?

BUT THEN AGAIN… There are some of us here that have a little “too much” experience with rape, REAL rape, not a fantasy.
And the irony is, it was self-anointed “expert” fuckwads that set me up for my “accident”, and now, one of their butt-buddies is sitten here, judging me AGAIN.

So, AMudkip, a toast- To you, my friend, I say-

Do yourself a favor-

¡¡¡COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

BTW- For those of you about feign shock and disbelief that I just said that, please, please, be advised that I NEVER say that unless I actually mean it.

I second the motion on the suicide thing

2bill4u 03-29-2007 05:54 PM

Hey adering Reddson, have you ever actually raped someone. Awooooga!!!

Ray P Time 03-29-2007 05:54 PM

Quote:

How was it for you then?

I am new to this and you sound like you know what you are doing:)

2bill4u 03-29-2007 05:56 PM

Yeah man, do you have and pointers?

sindyloo 03-29-2007 06:26 PM

Need a CLUE??

Hmm will be nice seeing you are new here BUT??? DONT FUCKING DISCUSS REAL RAPE HERE EVER!! OKAY?? THANK YOU!!

innocent 03-29-2007 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bill4u
Yeah man, do you have and pointers?

first warning 2bill.
NO REAL RAPE ON THIS BOARD!

Darkman 03-31-2007 09:39 AM

Hang on guys chill out for a sec, 1- maybe Red meant the victims, and 2 maybe 2bill4u was just takin the piss out of him tryin to get him in trouble?

dashrendar44 03-31-2007 12:32 PM

does it matter darkman? he didnt say anything, they did and even if he wanted to, he cant, he wasnt the rapist in the situation.....(yes andering, ive read your post in the ! thread, very sad, sorry man TT________TT)

innocent 03-31-2007 03:05 PM

plus shortly prior to this post i'd already given bill an unofficial warning complete with a link to the board regs over a separate issue.
he was pushing his luck and if he read the pm fully aware of the regs.