Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rape me! Anally! (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=11036)

ChiTownHoney 02-22-2008 07:38 PM

Well......OBVIOUSLY she told her all of this. You can tell by how he STATED it. Did you even SEE it???

ChiTownHoney 02-22-2008 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sierra (Post 122717)
OMG!!! Squid!!!!

Don't go just because one person can separate reality from fiction!!!

We love ya, Squid!!!

What is your problem??? Did you even READ his post??? Its OBVIOUSLY not fiction. Speak for you OWN self!

ChiTownHoney 02-22-2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeltyMan (Post 122676)
if u have seen his weapon u would understand why women like him lol

I dont care, I would never let that nasty thing near me!

FinalKey 02-23-2008 01:37 AM

I missed something huh? *still likes the feeling of his thick cock going into a woman's tight ass.*

Emily Johnson 02-23-2008 01:44 AM

Look CTH - there's a big difference between discussing real rape and advocating real rape. Discussion should never be off limits.

I've been raped anally for real - so i know real rape's not cool and so does Squids.

What Squids wrote shocked me, yet I did not find it offensive nor do I think it warranted removal. This shit happens. Want to stick you head in the sand and pretend it doesn't? Be my guest.

Want to see the softer side of rape? Sorry babe. It doesn't exist, not even in fantasy.

You think someone's privacy was violated? Ok, then whose? Unless Squids posted a picture of the girl, or her real name, how would anyone here ever find out who it really happened to?

And yes this is a fantasy rape site. But fantasy does not exist in a vacuum. Fantasies are born from reality. And moreover FANTASY HELPS US COPE WITH REALITY.

I had rape fantasies before I was anally raped. I think the fact that I did has helped me cope with what happened to me. So are you telling me I'm wrong to have sexualized my rape and to fantasize about it now?

No? So it's ok for me to fantasize about my real rape, but not for a guy who faces more horror at their job in one day than we will in our lifetime?

Judge not lest ye be judged.

ego 02-23-2008 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zazie (Post 122815)
I would appreciate it if people telling stories make it clear that they're telling stories, and I'd rather not have someone else's trauma presented for titillation without their consent.

Thats is made clear since you enter to the board, its written to the title with red letters:

Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

ego 02-23-2008 05:35 AM

Quote:

What a lie! We'll be judged anyway!

Stella Cadente 02-23-2008 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily Johnson (Post 122469)
Can you imagine it? Penetrating my ass while I struggle, cry and beg for you to stop? My ass trembling in pain on your cock? The cries and whimpers I struggle to hold in?

And after, I am owned by you.

sounds like a little piece of heaven to me, now get over the bed, I ain't finished with you

Emily Johnson 02-23-2008 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ego (Post 122873)
What a lie! We'll be judged anyway!

I mean by other people on this board.

Atheist here.

ego 02-23-2008 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily Johnson (Post 123023)
I mean by other people on this board.

Me too, we'll gudge you(me, him, everybody) anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily Johnson (Post 123023)
Atheist here.

Thanks God! :D

cdkate 02-24-2008 03:41 PM

Sounds good to me!

dasVerlangen 02-27-2008 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily Johnson (Post 122850)
Look CTH - there's a big difference between discussing real rape and advocating real rape. Discussion should never be off limits.

I've been raped anally for real - so i know real rape's not cool and so does Squids.

What Squids wrote shocked me, yet I did not find it offensive nor do I think it warranted removal. This shit happens. Want to stick you head in the sand and pretend it doesn't? Be my guest.

Want to see the softer side of rape? Sorry babe. It doesn't exist, not even in fantasy.

You think someone's privacy was violated? Ok, then whose? Unless Squids posted a picture of the girl, or her real name, how would anyone here ever find out who it really happened to?

And yes this is a fantasy rape site. But fantasy does not exist in a vacuum. Fantasies are born from reality. And moreover FANTASY HELPS US COPE WITH REALITY.

I had rape fantasies before I was anally raped. I think the fact that I did has helped me cope with what happened to me. So are you telling me I'm wrong to have sexualized my rape and to fantasize about it now?

No? So it's ok for me to fantasize about my real rape, but not for a guy who faces more horror at their job in one day than we will in our lifetime?

Very interesting attitude... and outcome.
You now fantasize about the manner in which you were brutalized and controlled...
Sexual Stockholm Syndrome? Whatever it is, it's delicious and has much potentiality.

Balishag 02-28-2008 07:30 AM

Us chicks are just trying to follow the boyscout motto. We expect to get raped, since we've heard so much about it, so we're getting mentally prepared. Sometimes i think rape fantasies are formed because we're trying to plan ahead for when it actually happens. I just took mine in stride. I can't understand the humiliation or shame associated with being raped. Nothing is sacred, vaginas like anything else. Someone stronger might take things they want, and any female should know that. I told another former rapee this, and she said that she didn't fight him, and her shame came from that. I asked her if she'd fight someone who gerabbed her, and demanded her wallet, and she said she wouldn't want to get hurt. I asked why that line of thought didn't apply to her rape, and she told me her vagina isn't the same as her wallet. I said To you, it isn't. To most others, these things are things that aren't theirs. Most people don't care about the difference between my money and my vagina, they have their own money and vaginas to worry about. I don't really know how well I explained that.

ego 02-28-2008 07:38 AM

Not very well, although i liked some points. :)

Sternenlied 02-28-2008 07:39 AM

Well, I think it's mostly a huge load of b....... but that's just me I guess. :)

Balishag 02-28-2008 07:49 AM

Any comment other than a quick label of "b......."? What part in particular is "b......."?

Mostly I'm saying stealing a wallet to a theif is like raping to a rapist, the reasoning is different.

somedude 02-28-2008 08:01 AM

Well it's either bullshit or bollucks...considering where Stern is from...I'd go with that latter:D

Balishag 02-28-2008 08:03 AM

well, I meant more in reference to my post.

Sternenlied 02-28-2008 08:04 AM

That was the only reference I could give without having to warn myself for insults outside the Rowdy Room ... :rolleyes:
Stupid rules! :)

Balishag 02-28-2008 08:10 AM

Surely you must be able to communicate on this topic without being insulting. It's not too hard. All you have to do is write your opinion of something without writing mean words.

Or, if it's simply too much to conversate with someone with an opposing viewpoint civily, you could send me a private message (I don't offend easily), or ignore it, instead of simply saying it's something is "b......." without backing it up.