Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Off duty(open!) (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=8844)

gaggirl 09-30-2007 05:17 PM

Off duty(open!)

Its high Summer.

I have just pulled a long week of working alongside surgeons watching them work their magic.

I throw my work shoes in the locker and pull my felix shirt on and black short shorts before slip my tan feet into platform sandals. All this over the top of my bright yellow hipsters and matching dd cup "brazillian" push up bra I like to feel sexy underneath my scrubs. Theres nothing between me and the other medical personnel but that comfortable flimsy material. Besides, you never know whos going to see down the gaping v neck if you bend over and there are some HOT doctors at work, and if you look at someone just right you can see their underwear along the slit in the thigh when they walk. Not that Im there to perve, but sometimes my mind does wander....

I cant wait for tonight, some of us nurses and the younger surgeons are congregating at the local watering hold. Slinging my handbag over my shoulder I push out of the double doors through the guts of the hospital and out of the external doors leading to the multilevel carpark.

its 7pm, a wee bit late for work to finish of a Friday, but still the humid hot air hits me full in the face. Yes. Quickly home ot get changed and down to the regatta for a drink. Yes indeed.

alg9 09-30-2007 05:25 PM

I was in the hospital visiting a friend when I noticed her. Her long blond hair and amazing tits drew me too her. I spent the majority of the day quietly shadowing her, and I now follow her into the parking garage. I debate taking here or following her home. I will simply stalk her for awhile and see where she goes.

gaggirl 09-30-2007 06:05 PM

"grr fuck" I groan out loud. That'd be right. I forgot my swipe card. I can see it in my minds eye, hanging from its lanyard over the edge of the seat I sat on while I organised the contents of my handbag. Fuck!

I swivel around and bump into someone- a friendly attractive looking man- and mumble my apologies.

alg9 09-30-2007 06:11 PM

She whirls and bumps into me, and quickly mumbles an apology. SHe looks flustered and distracted, but I still catch her eyes studying me. "no problem" I tell her and step out of her way.

When she walks past me I grab her around the waist and clamp my hand down on her mouth.

gaggirl 09-30-2007 10:15 PM

I feel a tug around my waist and before I get a chance to yell out "hey!" His hand clamps over my mouth tight and I feel myself pulled against his body. I try and twist myself around and move my head free to scream, both of my hands already trying to pry off his fingers from my face and from my waist.
"MMMMMMMPh!!!"

SecretObsession 09-30-2007 10:41 PM

I stepped out of the elevator into the parking garage, holding GG's ID card in my hand as my red spiked heels echoed loudly through the isolated garage. "Hey Girl???", I called out, hoping to catch her before she drove off for the party. I was all dressed up and ready to "get wild" at the after hours work party. "C'mon girl! I need another drink!!!", I chuckled.
I had been secretly sipping on a paper-bagged bottled of vodka, hidden in the desk in the bathroom of the nursing station, for the last hour since I had finshed my patient checks.

alg9 10-01-2007 10:24 AM

I hold her her hot body tight against me, enjoying the feeling of her struggling against me. She screams into my hand.

"DOn't worry babe, I won't be gentle" I whisper into her ear, as I pull her out of sight.

gaggirl 10-01-2007 05:58 PM

He pulls me along so that I have no balance, drags me to darker corners away from the security camera and possible human eyes. My platforms fall off my kicking feet twisting one of my ankles, and I try in vain to keep them steady and connected to the cement.
He wont be gentle? whats he going to do to me? Oh no... not?!
Writhing even more frantically against him his chilling words bounce around in my head.
"NNNmmmmmmMMMMM!!!"

alg9 10-01-2007 06:06 PM

She squirms and kicks, trying to get lose from my grip, but try as she might, I am simply too strong for her. I feel her tense as she finally understands what my words mean. This is the sort of moment that I live for, the realization of what is going to happen, and a feeling of helplessness that they must feel.

I begin to rock my hips back and forth so that she can feel my hard cock jabbing her through our clothes. "Get ready, this is going to be something you will never forget." With that we disappear into the shadows between cars.

gaggirl 10-01-2007 06:26 PM

"ugh! No!" My mind cries. I feel his cock pushing its hardness up against me, making me shudder in his grasp. I feel all hot and prickly knowing that every second he has me and takes me further away from the light the closer I am to having him inside me. I fight hard with my body and my prying fingers but hes much too strong and doesn't seem willing to let me go.

alg9 10-01-2007 06:35 PM

I rslide my hand up from her waist and grab at her breast from behind through her shirt. It is a rough grope and it elicts a small gasp from my victim.

I lean in close to her, and take a deep breath. "You smell so sweet. I hope you taste half as good." Then I laugh an evil laugh and slip my hand down under her shorts, working around her panties towards her sex. I enjoy feeling her hard body up against me.

gaggirl 10-02-2007 05:32 PM

"MMMM!" *No!* With his hand still tightly clasped over my mouth my muffled cries are not heard by my nurse buddy who disappears back into the elevator. She wouldn't have seen us from over there! He laughs in my ear, wicked and evil, making my hair stand on end as he gropes my tits roughly and tries to get between my legs. I squeeze them together crossed at the knee and whimper into his palm, and my two free hands push back behind me at his waist and hips with pinching angry fingers as I bed over and try to prise myself away. With a jolt we hit the wall together as I push him back into it with all the strength of my body and suddenly dart forward hoping his arms will give way.

alg9 10-02-2007 05:52 PM

When we back into the wall, I let out a gasp of surprise. It was jarring and unexpected. Momentarially stunned my grip weakens, until I feel her trying to pull away. I tighten my grip back up. "Uh-uh babe, not until I am done with you."

Her legs are crossed which is preventing me from going down her legs, but I unclasp her shorts and slide them down as far as they will go.

"Get ready sexy."

gaggirl 10-02-2007 09:18 PM

I try to hit him with my bag feeling slightly old ladyish, and it falls to the ground uselessly having missed its target. He grabs me again and this time manages to undo my shirts and start pushing them down my thighs warning me to "get ready"

The words fill me with horror. I'll do anything to stop him from invading me!

"No! Get off me!! LET ME GO" I say trying to shrug off his body from my behind me and twisting my hips out of his grasp.

gaggirl 10-02-2007 09:41 PM

He pants a kiss on me, his face hot and slightly prickly, lips bruisingly hard. I manage to wrest my lips free of his and turn my face away in time to concentrate on forcing his hand back from under my shirt, which keeps grabbing my tits harshly and pinching my nipple through the bra.

"I said NO!" I bring back my hand from yours and deliver a hard slap across your face

alg9 10-02-2007 10:02 PM

She is wrenching around in my grasp, screaming. I love a fight, but it is broad daylight and there is a chance that someone could hear you. I slam you up against the wall, hard enough to knock your breath out.

I rip at her panties, trying to tear them off your body, kicking the purse out of the way.

gaggirl 10-02-2007 10:16 PM

There is a rush and suddenly I feel a jarring shock through my body and I see stars. Disoriented with my head throbbing and swimming I can only stand there and feel your hands ripping away my underwear and then your body pressed up against me hard into the wall. Your breathing seems ragged and fast and hot on my face your is that close. No...

"No! stop! Please!" I cry pushing at your chest with my hands

alg9 10-02-2007 10:22 PM

"No, please, stop" I mock. "Beg all you want, it only makes it better." I tell her before pulling her lips to mine in a bruising kiss. Gasps and muffled shrieks escape from our embrace, and I slide my free hand up her shirt, slowly stroking skin, and then grabbing tit through her bra.

alg9 10-03-2007 10:37 AM

The slap smarts, but I had to expect it. She is putting up one hell of a fight, which I love. She manages to get my hand back out from under her shirt. I smile at her, and draw back, punching her in the gut. She doubles over in pain.

"You said NO? Tough, I say yes." With that I grab her shirt and lift it over her and cram it into her mouth.

gaggirl 10-03-2007 05:55 PM

where the fuck is my last post?!

"ugh" I grunt, still clutching my stomache with the shirt in my mouth. I try to spit it out but he holds my head back agaisnt the wall forcing me up straight with his hand plastered over my mouth.

Thankfully it wasn't that hard I can still breath, just hard enough to leave me unable to do any more to defend myself. All I can think about is the pain in my guts, and that he is a nasty piece of work that will stoop to hitting me if I dont let him have what he wants.

I look him in the eye, with tears of pain and furstration forming there, and shake my head, mewing into my shirt.