Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What type of woman would be your ideal to target? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=82012)

hnt6238 03-28-2012 11:52 AM

What type of woman would be your ideal to target?

Rich / snobby
Bitchy / bossy
Nice / friendly
Proud / arrogant

Throatdagger 03-28-2012 03:23 PM

Proud/arrogant is my choice.

dickbiggers 03-28-2012 05:47 PM

Hmmm...I like nice/friendly, because she's probably prudish and reserved, and watching Little Suzy Housewife trying earnestly to choke down your cock under threat of violence is the hottest perversion. I mean, any street corner tart can throat a guy who's even a little insistent. But for Beaver's mom to leave the old lipstick ring at the seven inch mark on a total stranger? How much duress does that require?

pukefuck 03-28-2012 05:53 PM

Wow

Dick- I couldn't possibly agree more. Same would apply to the anal intrusion.

Remiel 03-29-2012 03:14 PM

Older, married, proud/arrogant, bossy/bitchy maybe.

If she's wearing sandals, it's a plus.

Love Her Legs 03-29-2012 11:31 PM

friendly, blonde, short hair brunette...hot and tender legs, kissable lips, luscious neck...:cool:

finman 03-30-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hnt6238 (Post 1036800)
Rich / snobby
Bitchy / bossy
Nice / friendly
Proud / arrogant

All of the above, of course. Why limit one's self??

dokturok 03-31-2012 12:34 PM

Gonna have to go with arrogant bitch on this one. You know the type, the one who assumes just because a guy is talking to her he's trying to fuck her.

Ambush-predator 04-01-2012 11:12 AM

Proud/arrogant. but with a bit of nice/friendly. Does not compute? What if she's a policewoman, teacher or whatever, secure on her little pedestal, confident she can lay down the law to males and convinced she's doing everything for people's own good? She lectures the misbehaving, helps those who are struggling and they both rape her.

gaggirl 04-03-2012 02:04 AM

* taking notes * :skull-big

justmetoo 04-03-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaggirl (Post 1040929)
* taking notes * :skull-big

No one mentioned you :)

UnsubKevin 04-03-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hnt6238 (Post 1036800)
Rich / snobby
Bitchy / bossy
Nice / friendly
Proud / arrogant

Proud / arrogant
and
Rich / snobby

But usually as long as I find her attractive, I'd want to rape her.

kodavictimm 04-03-2012 09:01 PM

Something to be said for each type... the nice friendly chick might seem be the easiest target, though sometimes they are the most aware of their surroundings. Rich or Arrogant or Bitchy think that others are beneath them... and might never expect someone to "dare" an attack...

Gilf Hunter 04-07-2012 08:01 PM

Older, with the kids gone so she will be feeling like she is safe because she is older and no one would want to rape her. What a surprise for her to feel my hands grab her and to know what she is in for.

bedroomvile8r 04-08-2012 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kodavictimm (Post 1041492)
Something to be said for each type... the nice friendly chick might seem be the easiest target, though sometimes they are the most aware of their surroundings. Rich or Arrogant or Bitchy think that others are beneath them... and might never expect someone to "dare" an attack...

I agree, each group has their merits. I would like to take a rich/snobby daddy's girl down a few notches though just to show her that no matter her social standing or how wealthy she is, she is still no better than a common street skank! Still just two tits and three fuckholes held up by a couple legs so they don't drag in the mud.

lordbyron23 04-12-2012 04:44 PM

All of the options above. When I would rape one then it is irrelevant how her characteristics are.
But I think that a arrogant or a snobby one become earlier a victim then the friendly ones.With the last ones I love to play a little bit and make them think I'm a nice guy.

Roger 06-01-2012 12:54 AM

My first choice: Bitchy/bossy I would show her whose boss after I invade her uppity snatch with my huge hard hot dog!

Second choice: Proud/Arrogant She wouldn't feel to proud after having her arrogant ass
violated!

CockTheRipper 06-01-2012 03:39 AM

There is something to be said about teaching a snooty bitch that she isn't the one with the power for once. And the arrogant girl - that one who likes to dress up so you look at her, but when she sees you do it she gives you a look of 'what do you think you're looking at, you have no chance'... Somewhat forgetting herself.
But might I add another to the list? The naive girl who is saving herself and winds you up going half way then 'isn't sure if it's right'. Funny, because I'm definitely sure...

duracel69 06-08-2012 02:32 AM

my ideal rape victim?

a) equipped with a cunt. Got one of those? You'll do.

b) Bonus: mentally broken rape survivor. Finally getting her life back, her ravaged holes healed (at least as much as they are ever going to). I want to see the helplessness and abject despair, knowing it's happening again.

dc

BremenDruid 06-16-2012 12:41 PM

Hmm, I'm not sure about personality-wise (although I would say that it's got to feel good to put a bitchy slut in her place). I'd take pretty much any cunt.