Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Naked or clothed (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=171243)

Ukfemale1 06-05-2016 07:28 PM

Naked or clothed

Do you strip your victim completely or only enough just to penetrate

somedude 06-05-2016 07:52 PM

Depends on how much time I have!

shysnale 06-06-2016 06:44 AM

I sometimes fantasize on telling my victims to leave just one clothe on, especially when they wear a leather jacket. Leather is just another skin on the victim skin, and lay down on it might be an interesting sensation.

Crotch_Ripper 06-06-2016 09:09 AM

I prefer them wearing business suits which I would never completely remove I prefer to have their tattered clothing and under garments hanging off them while they get their brains and their pussy reamed out.

viking_mxbae 06-06-2016 01:35 PM

Depends completely on the setting. If I followed you on the street and you got me hard, I'd only strip you of whatever's needed for me to get in your body... Maybe to tie you with it. But if I had enough planning time, I'd surely find a way to kidnap you. Being completely in my power, a great part of the enjoyment comes from you being continually, completely aware I have absolute power over you. Fully stripping you would just be the beginning of a long, enjoyable (for me, at least) relationship.

makethemcry 06-13-2016 12:06 PM

Agree with prior post.. Depends.

When I am just doing a quick grab and fuck behind a bush, I will probably not strip her completely. Generally I just rip open the blouse or t-shirt and cut the bra open with my knife so I can suck and bite on her tits while I fuck her.

If she is wearing jeans or sweats, I just pull them down to her knees or ankles and get the job done. If she is wearing a skirt I will hike it up and pull the panties off. Keep them as a souvenir.

If I a going for a LTR, I will keep her dressed until I return to my evil lair, then slowly strip her completely. If I let her wear anything after the first fuck, it will be something humiliating like a cat-ear headband and paw gloves for the hands and feet. Maybe a collar around the neck.

badcorps187 06-14-2016 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ukfemale1 (Post 1548531)
Do you strip your victim completely or only enough just to penetrate

More than enough to penetrate but not completely stripped. It is important that she feels exposed but keeps just enough clothing on to remind her that she can lose even more if I wish her to.

BitchNo1985 06-23-2016 06:57 PM

grants70 06-25-2016 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viking_mxbae (Post 1548629)
Depends completely on the setting. If I followed you on the street and you got me hard, I'd only strip you of whatever's needed for me to get in your body... Maybe to tie you with it. But if I had enough planning time, I'd surely find a way to kidnap you. Being completely in my power, a great part of the enjoyment comes from you being continually, completely aware I have absolute power over you. Fully stripping you would just be the beginning of a long, enjoyable (for me, at least) relationship.

Basically all that.

the sickness 07-13-2017 02:50 AM

I would force the girl to strip real slowly in front of me and my friends while we say disgusting things that we are gonna do to her. Would especially love it if the victim was a virgin.

Houdgreep 07-17-2017 12:55 AM

It depends on my mood and also on the kind of play. Both have their appeal.

And let's not forget the ways in between. There's something erotic and humiliating of a girl being forcibly stripped of everything except her stockings and any headwear.

Azores89 10-25-2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sickness (Post 1608280)
I would force the girl to strip real slowly in front of me and my friends while we say disgusting things that we are gonna do to her. Would especially love it if the victim was a virgin.

I dig this:cool:

bigal 10-25-2017 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azores89 (Post 1624422)
I dig this:cool:

Me too!

titsMaria 11-03-2017 12:41 AM

If it was my wife Maria that was being raped, I'd want her completely naked so she would feel totally exposed, adding to her feeling of powerlessness.

FuckingRotter 11-03-2017 12:48 PM

Is that your wife in the picture?

grants70 12-15-2017 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sickness (Post 1608280)
I would force the girl to strip real slowly in front of me and my friends while we say disgusting things that we are gonna do to her...

That would work too.

Awful Hound 12-15-2017 09:08 PM

Time dependent, however if I've got time its either totally naked, or I make her wear the trashy fetish gear I've brought with me.

bigal 12-18-2017 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awful Hound (Post 1633055)
Time dependent, however if I've got time its either totally naked, or I make her wear the trashy fetish gear I've brought with me.

Handcuffs and a gag is all I'd bring along. :)