Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   General Rape Forum (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ladies, when did these desires start for you? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=148268)

daddyshole 06-30-2013 09:01 PM

Ladies, when did these desires start for you?

I can remember these urges a long long long time ago. I don't really know what 'normal' is, but I'm not sure if these thoughts are in us as little girls or if we just kind of grow into these feelings. I'd love to hear from the other ladies on this?

Analise2013 06-30-2013 09:03 PM

I'd say when I was 15, maybe 16 at the latest. After that, every night I had my hand down my panties thinking of people using and abusing me.

mistied 07-04-2013 04:52 PM

my imagination always ran wild and when it did...it went to the dark twisted side not the unicorns and cabbage patch kids side...definitely since I was an early teenager...not sure what or how it started but it's been there ever since.

TickleRape 07-07-2013 02:31 PM

I may have mentioned it elsewhere, but you know how Nancy Drew was always getting kidnapped and tied up? Sometimes more than once in the same book! It started early for me.

Analise2013 07-07-2013 03:35 PM

Wow Tickle that is early...

josephinesweet 07-12-2013 02:07 PM

Start.

Being still a virgin, I was about 12-13, I watched an European film, "The Virgin Spring". Two guys raped a virgin in her way to the church. I just couldn't help getting aroused and wet and I had to touch myself.

lildefect 07-12-2013 02:42 PM

I would say before I realized what they were. As a child I loved when princess peach would get kidnapped by bowser in the cartoons, got a rush from being tied with the tetherball/string to the pole on the school yard, and as I got to puberty these 'likes' manifested in to more violent sexual desires. I knew at an early age, though, I liked 'the bad guy' going after the 'damsel in distress'!

JustSexToy 07-16-2013 04:59 PM

I remember I WANTED to be raped when I was 13 years old. I was very horny back there but know I should not have sex and even do not have anybody who convince me to try ;) And there was a rapist in my neighbourhood, who pretended to be a mechanic. He attacked girls in my age in their own houses, raped them and left. Everywhere I could see warning with drafts of his face. I studied it hard to be sure that if he knock to my door, I recognize him and invite.
But he did it only in my fantasies.

My rape fantasies started even earlier. Maybe when I was 10. Or 11. I remember I read a book in which a girl was raped by her enemy, the scene was described from his point of view, he was so fucking horny there, beat her hard too, and she was a virgin before. I just loved it, read many times and masturbated right after the main hero cum into her.

Analise2013 07-16-2013 06:57 PM

Now going off on a tangent, when was everyone's first time?

MissyB 07-19-2013 05:43 PM

I think I was like 12 or 13 when I began to fantasize about it. It started innocently enough with those bodice ripping novels, then I'd watch my parents main stream movies with these rape scenes in them when they weren't home. Then I'd have to go back to my room to release the tension. :-)

Ravished 10-02-2014 11:22 AM

I was young, probably 6-7. I think having been molested a few years earlier was a factor in wanting it so young.

Molly Girl 10-03-2014 09:26 AM

Quite young if I recall correctly, I do remember being around 12 and a group of us used to hang around the park after school with some boys who were around 13 or 14 years old, one day my friends left and I was the only girl there with three boys, they were asking me a lot of questions such as did I have pubes etc lol, I said I did and they wanted to see and I refused, one of them pushed me to the floor whilst his friend held my arms pinning me and he undid my jeans and pushed his hand into my panties to feel me up, I got wet quite quickly and he told his two friends and they both felt me up as well, one fingered me and there was talk of "Lets have her", I should've been frightened but I wasn't lol, I was really wet and wanted it but we were disturbed by a man shouting for his dog so they stopped.

They told me not to tell anyone and I didn't, but quite often after that they'd find ways to be alone with me like inviting me to there houses whilst their parents were at work and they would get me to take my clothes off and they'd fondle me and perform oral on me and get me to wank and blow them, none of them forced themselves on me, I think they were all talk on that score lol.

They did all take turns on me a few years later at a house party, one was my " Boyfriend" and he had sex with me as his friends watched then said he wanted his two friends to have me too, I wasn't really given a choice as he held me down and they fucked me one after the other, that became quite a regular thing that I would be fucked by all 3 of them, I'd be at my boyfriends house and his friends would be there and they'd all have sex with me.

So I believe my fantasy was born from that first time in the park.

mrsnathpalle 10-03-2014 11:55 AM

Singing In The Rain

Started with the viewing of "A Clockwork Orange". Malcolm singing as he cuts the clothes of Adrienne Corri. Four young men and one unlucky woman. OMG.

passiongirl4fun 10-04-2014 09:53 AM

Some time just before my teens, I witnessed my father having his way with my mother. My sisters explained to me that's what sex was. So I grew up from there merging sex (love, relationships) with submissiveness and forced entry.

FuckingRotter 10-04-2014 10:01 AM

Mrsnathpalle, on my iPhone screen your avatar appears to be Macy Gray being raped by Bono.

GeorgeDaBrute 10-13-2014 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by passiongirl4fun (Post 1438925)
Some time just before my teens, I witnessed my father having his way with my mother. My sisters explained to me that's what sex was. So I grew up from there merging sex (love, relationships) with submissiveness and forced entry.

Hey wanna have sex? *evil grin*

judith 10-16-2014 09:04 AM

As far back as I can remember.

doublentendre 10-18-2014 02:45 AM

for as long as i can remember.

MissAnthrope 10-19-2014 02:10 PM

I used to play tie up games with my girl friends, we'd use our skipping ropes..ten maybe? But that was all pretty tame childhood exploration...the real obsession began after I was rutted against on the bus about six years ago.

The bus was packed coming home from work, and at first I just passed it off as the older man behind me not having enough room (the warning bells that his hardon was grinding against my ass were there but I ignored them, that sort of stuff doesn't happen in the real world) and I quickly ran for a seat to get away from the situation when one popped up.

He proceeded to sit down next to me.

He had his briefcase covering his lap and was shaking and moving up against me (I was horribly embarrassed and wouldn't look at him, it wasnt until later I saw he was jacking off under the briefcase, my oblivious little head actually told myself he probably just had a palsy) Every time he'd edged up against me I'd move closer to the window, until I was pressed against the window. It never occurred to me to yell at him or tell him to stop, and when we hit a terminal I ran to speak to the bus driver about him and he slipped out the side door before I reached the driver.

Since then my mind has played that event out a million times or so, but the ending is quite different :p

GeorgeDaBrute 11-01-2014 12:27 PM

Oh I just bet it is