Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What pissed you off today? (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=143167)

Sierra 04-18-2013 09:39 PM

What pissed you off today?

I'm in a towering rage.

I was driving down the road, coming home from work, in heavy traffic. Suddenly there's a big SUV nearly in my lap. In it was some idiot of a worman with three small children in the car, on her cellphone texting away.

I had nowhere to go so I leaned on my horn. That whore flipped me off and went back to texting!!! WTF????

If she hadn't had those kids in the car I would have let my road rage do something we both might have regretted.

Bitch.

What got your blood pressure up today?

Sasha Girl 04-18-2013 09:51 PM

I really, really didn't want to get out of bed today. I'm trying to finish the last chapter of the story, for crying out loud! Also, it's nice to be able to role play during the breaks in class, but then I get too turned on. Bring on the weekend!

Note: I drive a ute - what the US call "a pick up truck" - big and black. It's lovely how no one can bully me. But I have a horse and need it to pull a 2tonne trailer. I never understood why suburban mothers need one.

EssenceofRed 04-18-2013 09:54 PM

Snow.

GermanChick 04-18-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha Girl (Post 1250823)

Note: I drive a ute - what the US call "a pick up truck" - big and black. It's lovely how no one can bully me. But I have a horse and need it to pull a 2tonne trailer. I never understood why suburban mothers need one.

Suburban mothers need them to protect their offspring from stupid drivers in bigger cars...
just sayin.

I got pissed off today - again - when I wasn't able to flirt/chat/talk/learn with/from some of my favorite online friends on the web because they were banned from here years ago or refuse to make the transition ...

:skull-cry

Sasha Girl 04-18-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GermanChick (Post 1250828)
Suburban mothers need them to protect their offspring from stupid drivers in bigger cars...
just sayin.

I got pissed off today - again - when I wasn't able to flirt/chat/talk/learn with/from some of my favorite online friends on the web because they were banned from here years ago or refuse to make the transition ...

For what it counts, I'm here. :)

FuckingRotter 04-18-2013 11:31 PM

Nothing yet, it's 6.20am for fucks sake.

Oh....

perfectlyformed 04-19-2013 01:07 AM

As the day started at midnight I feel justified in saying: Drunk guys that can't understand the phrase "sit with your hands behind your back"

x

lysyn 04-19-2013 06:38 AM

I'm older. The shoes are almost worth it.

Hoselvr 04-19-2013 07:31 AM

Getting only 4 hours of sleep overnight....well I guess it was worth it.

Okay, pissed off waking up to over 17 inches of snow.

Dangerdevil 04-19-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Unfortunately we can't always legislate the willingness of others to change with the times. While there are a few who got banned - and I understand that there used to be a mod here who was pretty liberal with the banhammer, although I wasn't really paying attention so I don't know the particulars - there are those who could be here and choose not to. Nobody can force them. We lose the pleasure of their company but then again they lose the pleasure of ours. And if you need company GC you know where to find me and just what will happen when you do. ;)

Molly Girl 04-19-2013 08:30 AM

My washing machine breaking mid cycle and now I have an assortment of clothes floating around in water.

nondescript29 04-19-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EssenceofRed (Post 1250824)
Snow.

Hey. That was mine.

justmetoo 04-19-2013 02:16 PM

Having to shovel snow. This time last year I was doing slow cruises around the lake on the pontoon listening to good music. Did I mention I hate snow?

jwham 04-19-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

The upside to that is there is more of your time for me :)

The biggest pisser for me today is that I still have to work tomorrow:(

FuckingRotter 04-19-2013 02:53 PM

With the shit winter we had, working tomorrow is a blessing.

nondescript29 04-19-2013 03:54 PM

My vagina hurts.

jwham 04-19-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nondescript29 (Post 1251318)
My vagina hurts.

But is the pain the result of pleasurable interaction with the man of your dreams?

jwham 04-19-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1251299)
With the shit winter we had, working tomorrow is a blessing.

The weather here has been wet and chilly, but noting bad enough to make work feel like a blessing for a lazy bastard like me ;)

nondescript29 04-19-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwham (Post 1251335)
But is the pain the result of pleasurable interaction with the man of your dreams?

I wish.

... Or maybe YOU wish? *nudge-wink*

No, my lady time. Now of you'll excuse me I'm going to period-post up this joint. Now here are all those links to Garden State gifs I've been saving .....

jwham 04-19-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nondescript29 (Post 1251355)
I wish.

... Or maybe YOU wish? *nudge-wink*

No, my lady time. Now of you'll excuse me I'm going to period-post up this joint. Now here are all those links to Garden State gifs I've been saving .....

When I was a young man I surfed the red tide, now days I wait it out until that wave has passed by ;)