Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Rowdy room (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Mohammed Cartoon Drawing Contest (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=171523)

HRH1948 07-22-2016 02:10 PM

Mohammed Cartoon Drawing Contest

Introducing the First Annual
Mohammed Cartoon Drawing Contest

In the interest of political correctness,
contestants will be limited to three entries.

Judging will take place on August 1, 2016.

First Prize will be 1,000 reputation points.

Second Prize will be 1,000 reputation points.

Third Prize will be 1,000 reputation points.

Judge will be Somedude.

Crotch_Ripper 07-22-2016 05:07 PM

LOL

:skull-roc

Crotch_Ripper 07-22-2016 05:08 PM

Pinned :)

FuckingRotter 07-22-2016 05:31 PM

Perhaps we should get Rolf Harris to draw Mohammed? After all, surely Allah can't object to one nonce painting another?

grants70 07-22-2016 08:27 PM

What's the prize HRH, maybe a fatwah?

HRH1948 07-23-2016 01:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A non-original entry...

HRH1948_Entry # 1

HRH1948 07-24-2016 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grants70 (Post 1554481)
What's the prize HRH, maybe a fatwah?

After the approval of a most respected and feared moderator, I posted the rules of the contest!

:skull-bee

HRH1948 07-27-2016 11:03 PM

What a bunch of pansy ass twits! Do the Muslim terrorist bastards dictate what happens on this board! Give me a fucking break. Fucking Rotter is more guilty than most. Granted, he must be in mourning over the death of Batffink. But, that is not an excuse. The Internet must be free of debris and meaningless bullshit. It's all about truth!

Batffink would honor and respect that!

FuckingRotter 07-27-2016 11:39 PM

Guilty of what?

HRH1948 07-28-2016 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1555209)
Guilty of what?

With your philosophy of never being politically correct, what would Batffink say? FR, we're talking about a cross dressing pedophile that spawned one of the most destructive purely evil ideologies in history. With your imagination , it is inconceivable that you haven't made an entry.

Hell, it's inconceivable that no one else here has made an entry either.

FuckingRotter 07-28-2016 10:53 AM

Perhaps I can't draw? Perhaps I don't have the means to create and upload an image? Perhaps I'm simply not interested? Perhaps it is none of your fucking business whether I enter your competition or not? Perhaps you owe me an apology for being so fucking rude? Perhaps I couldn't give a flying fuck any way?

There is no requirement for any one to take part.

HRH1948 07-28-2016 11:15 AM

Perhaps, I do owe you an apology. I mistook you for someone that has imagination and talent, and for someone that does give a flying fuck. My bad. I will not make that mistake again.

FuckingRotter 07-28-2016 01:09 PM

You really are astonishingly dim, aren't you? You berated the board for not taking part in your competition. I suppose you were thinking that if you drew enough attention to yourself, members would start thinking "Hey, he's alright" and then the entries would come flooding in?

Thing is now, people are just going to look and probably think "what a tosser he is".

HRH1948 07-28-2016 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuckingRotter (Post 1555285)
You really are astonishingly dim, aren't you? You berated the board for not taking part in your competition. I suppose you were thinking that if you drew enough attention to yourself, members would start thinking "Hey, he's alright" and then the entries would come flooding in?

Thing is now, people are just going to look and probably think "what a tosser he is".

You're a worthless dick-less snot nosed twit. This isn't about me and it's damned sure not about you! It's about getting more participation on this board.

You silly ass tosser, it's about bringing more people with different views to the party! It would be marvelous to seriously debate a real terrorist! It's about controversy! It's about stimulating the intellect. That concept will most definitely be lost on your sorry ass. FR you are a worthless tiresome Staffordshire Bull Terrior that needs to be put down. You are simply deter mental to this board.

How Batffink put up with your sorry ass is a testament to his tolerance of the aggressively stupid!

Yes dick-less, his loss was a major hit! Your loss will be nothing more than a premature ejaculation.

FuckingRotter 07-28-2016 11:21 PM

Oh, it is definitely about you. Every time you don't see the sort of responses you want to see on this board, you whine and stomp, and blame every body else. Nobody is beholden to you, to behave in the manner you require, to participate in your competition, or any other thread you feel deserves more attention.

As for Batfink, his participation here since his wife died was so seldom that half the people viewing the forum these days probably have no idea what you're constantly blathering on about. Yet you seem to have this need, an obsession, to invoke his name every time things aren't going the way you want.

You're just fucking plain weird.