Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos

Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos (http://www.rapeboard.com/index.php)
-   Role Play Rape (http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Cult Member (Closed for mollymolotov666) (http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20434)

Trill 01-31-2009 10:20 PM

The Cult Member (Closed for mollymolotov666)

It was situated in the middle of a sunlit glade. One would normally expect places like this to be in the desert, or in the jungle a la Jonestown. Except none who lived in the compund thought of it that way, because to think of the group as a cult was, well, unthinkable.

Clad in my white shirt and pants, I led the new recruits to the home of the White Star Temple, a place where like-minded folk could study and meditate in peace.
Well, officially, anyway. I also had...erm...other business to attend to. Most of the group following behind me were teenagers, including some very beautiful nubile girls. But it was the gorgeous older women who caught my eye with their full breasts and curvy figures. Praise! Gimme religion with a good helping of tits and ass, baby!
Our belief system was what led the press to label us a 'UFO cult'. As I wrote in the Temple's scriptures, we harboured the souls of hypersexual aliens who programmed us to regenerate a polluted and dying Earth with raw sexual energy. Thus it was mandated that we boink, and boink often.

mollymolotov666 02-02-2009 08:29 AM

*the first place u see me, i am sitting on a bench outside of the city library, reading a book, and waiting for the bus.*

Trill 02-02-2009 09:01 AM

I approach you, discreetly ogling your luscious body. You've been with us for a while, and you recently left the compound/colony after becoming suspicious of my sexual appetites. My main concern is that you will be the first White Star Temple acolyte to spill the beans to the media.

"Hi, Molly. Can we go somewhere and talk? This is important."

mollymolotov666 02-02-2009 10:23 AM

*fear fills my eyes, as i get and start walking quickly away without speaking*

Trill 02-02-2009 11:00 AM

"Molly." You ignore me. "Molly!" I grab your arm. You look into my face, your eyes full of fear.
"Let me go." You're trying to stay clam, but hiding fear is not one of your skills.
"Not until we've discussed what you saw." I lead you over to a white van and two of my acolytes jump out and help me bundle you in.

mollymolotov666 02-02-2009 11:35 AM

*screaming as i am dragged, and knocked out so i'd stop

Trill 02-02-2009 11:51 AM

the three of us bundle your senseless body into the van and drive off. An hour later we reach the colony, and you are carried to my living quarters, where I use a zip tie to bind your hands behind the back of a chair.

mollymolotov666 02-02-2009 12:01 PM

*i wake up, gagged and bound, sitting in front of you. i shake my head no, paniced.*

Trill 02-02-2009 01:02 PM

I smooth the duct tape across your mouth.

"Molly... I know what you saw, but you have to understand that it is the very purpose of this colony. Your leaving... unbalances the energies we have worked so very hard to generate here. I'm afraid I can't let you leave."

Seeing your terrified look, I gently hook my fingertips over the edge of your top and pull on the fabric, pulling and stetching until I can get your breasts to pop out. I then pull hard outwards, tearing the garment in two and letting it fall to the floor.

mollymolotov666 02-02-2009 01:25 PM

MM! MMMMM!!!! *i start crying, my thick black eye make up running down my face*

Trill 02-03-2009 04:40 AM

I cup your ample brests in my large hands, softly kneading and rubbing the nipples with my thumbs.

"We must mate, Molly. You are responsible for destroying our energy field, you must help us restore it. It is the way of things."

I kiss the side of your face tenderly as you struggle and weep.

mollymolotov666 02-03-2009 08:21 AM

*you're hands explored and studied by bound and squirming body as i tried to fight. my flesh is red and hot to the touch. the duct tape on my mouth wouldn't give as i pushed it with my tongue in an attempt to loosen it. i looked up at you, your eyes full of lust. i started to beg behind the tape*

Trill 02-04-2009 02:34 AM

"MMMMHHHHMMMMM. MMMMHHMHMHMMMHHHHHMMMMM!"

"Shhhh," I reach down and loosen your jeans, pulling hard to get them past your buttocks, taking your underwear with them. You try to stop me by curling up and holding your legs together, but you only delay the inevitable.

I grab another couple of zip ties and secure your ankles to the chair legs, forcing your legs open, then sit back for a minute to admire your naked body.

mollymolotov666 02-04-2009 09:27 AM

mmmm....mmmmm.... *nothing i could do stopped you. all i could do was take it and cry*

Trill 02-04-2009 10:53 AM

I shed my own garments and stroke my rapidly hardening cock in anticipation as you sob helplessly. My meat now rock hard, I grab your hips and pull you forward, forcing you to slump in the chair and plugging my unit into your open port. You're not very moist, so I spit on my tool and try again.

mollymolotov666 02-04-2009 12:41 PM

*my screams were muffled screams fill the room as you tried to stick in me dry. it hurt so badly, that i started to pray for you to kill me. you stopped and pulled out. my whole body cringed when i heard you spit. the idea of your spitting on me made me feel disgusted, like i was a whore. my crying elevated to a full on panic attack as you stuck it back in, thrusting into my cunt*

Trill 02-05-2009 01:45 PM

Wow. You feel so nice and snug wrapped around my cock. I get a good grip on your hips and with a contented smile on my face thrust back and forth, paying no attention to your muffled cries of pain and anguish.
"You shouldn't have left us, Molly," I murmur to you. "I know a few of our brethren would have enjoyed your pussy so much! I had no idea you felt this good! Oh, I can't let you go now."

mollymolotov666 02-05-2009 08:59 PM

*i flinched so hard when you hit my g-spot, my pussy tightened like a vice grip*

Trill 02-05-2009 09:26 PM

I felt your pussy cinch up, suddenly giving my cock the extras tightness a cock so richly needs. I thrusted faster, building up to a climax. I exploded inside you, sperm filling your channel and leaking out the entrance. I leaned against you for support and kissed your messy, sobbing face.
"I love you, Molly. I want you to stay forever."
Your sobs get louder as I say this. I untie you and peel off your gag, and summon two of our fellow cultists.
"Take her to the shower block, clean her up then bring her back here. Don't let her get away from you. Chain her to the shower stall if you have to."
"Yes, Prophet."
You are dragged away, sobbing and wailing.

mollymolotov666 02-07-2009 08:05 PM

*i wept under the hot water of the shower, as strange hands washed my skin with sweet smelling soap. when the hands tried to reach down to clean my privates, i screamed and kicked, but it was no use. after a swift beating, i let the man clean me all over, before returning me to your room.*