PDA

View Full Version : Hitman (Squidley & gaggirl)

gaggirl
09-24-2007, 05:48 AM
I hate jogging. My head thumps hard as I round the corner on the home stretch. I love jogging once I am back in the habit, but the first two weeks are a killer! In exactly a week and one day my lungs will free up and everything pulls in tighter and I can go longer, a little harder, and dont have to stop when I hit the steep incline just past halfway.

Oh hello... I notice a tall dark haired man casually strolling towards a black car parked by the road. Dressed form head to toe in a crisp black suit and black sunnies on. his square jaw and nice lips the first thing that attracts me. Bugger it I happen to look all red and my hairs a mess, and am panting like bitch on heat - not a good look! I lower my glance to the pavement when I approach near him and move to the kerb and run around the other side of the black car.

I cant help it, I accidentally look up, and I happen to smile. then continue on.. oh well hmm he looked alright! I look back as I pretend I'm all tip top and jog onto the next house which is mine. And I am going to absolutely collapse on the floor when I get inside!

squidley
09-24-2007, 06:00 AM
"Oh damn, the neighbor woman saw me" I think as I sedately drive my car away from the house of my last assignment. Now I'll have to do some damage control and clean up the mess. Well, a professional's work is never done, unlike my current victim, who at about 350 degrees in a moderate over should be done by the time her hubby and the kiddies get home late tonight.

Roller derby I believe he said. Yeah, that was it. He was going to take the kids to the roller derby and be home late.

Well by then, the house should be full of the rich smell of roast long pork. Just in time for a late dinner with the kiddies before bed. I just wonder how he'll serve up the late Misses??? Some carrots and potatoes? Or perhaps on a nice bed of rice? There of course is no real choice in wine, a red or rose...

But now for the neighbor. Time to open a file and start work...

gaggirl
09-24-2007, 05:31 PM
Poor Steve I think. I watched him in between track times his worried face trying to look bright for his kids, his phone in his hand constantly. I wonder where Geraldine was myself. They normally come to watch me as a matter of neighbourly support, and the kids love it!
After the bout (which we won of course!) I skate over to the side and ask him where she is. He looks pretty worried about it as he tells me he has no clue. Geraldine's even been thinking about starting up herself, so its very strange she inst here. They both have become friendly with a few of the crew, and it doesnt surprise me when Vex Vixen glides by and gives Steve a little wink. I speak when it quietens down.

"Hey Steve, are you off home? Ill probably skip the drinks myself, Coming down with something I think"
"So thats were the man is tonight then?"
"yep, one of the kids is already sick. fun huh! oh well see ya. say hi to Geraldine for me"

Later that night I notice alot of smoke coming from our house as I drive up the hill! When I pull up I see its not my house, but steve and geraldines. My man is there outside already after having called the fire brigade. He would have gone in to rescue her if shes there but by the time he realised what was happening it was just too late. we stand and wait with the kids as the fireys pull up, the fire having well and truly taken over the front part of the house and watch them go to work. Poor steve!

"She must have left the dinner on and gone out. I hope shes not in there." my husband mumbles to me.

Poor geraldine!

squidley
09-24-2007, 11:16 PM
The fire at the house was an unfortunate complication for which the client was displeased. I explained to him that had he not dropped the kiddies off at his mother’s and engaged in a little horizontal dancing with one of the local roller girls, he would have found dear Geraldine, his now late wife, merely well done and burned like a forgotten roast left too long in the oven.

My client appears to be an idiot. Not only was he fucking some wench blind on the night of his wife’s murder, the slutty little au pair he was going to “hire” to care for his kids after the unfortunate death of his wife never spent a night in the guest room. Instead she started warming old Steve’s marriage bed almost immediately. The same bed mind you, that I had raped his wife in while she was wearing the veil, white hose, and shoes she wore on the day she was betrothed to the man who commissioned her slaughter.

Well, Steve’s money transfer has cleared and it looks like Steve and that 18 year old bimbo he’s ass fucking each night will soon be my next job, pro bono.

After which I’ll have to deal with the neighbor woman, who apparently is also a roller girl playing on one of the local teams. Flipping through the dossier I’ve begun to compile on her, there is the usual stuff – driver’s and vehicle records, credit and bank information, phone numbers, the school information of her kids, all the little things that make up her life.

My surveillance has already begun. In a few days I’ll know her habits, and with luck, for her family anyway, she’ll be the only one in her house to die. It’s nothing personal of course, just business. But I’ve seen her all sweaty and hot, a tight little jogging suit and disheveled hair. She has a fine body, nice face, good tits and ass. Her voice is warm and sultry and I wonder how her mouth will feel on my cock as I draw her own shoelaces tight around her long lithe neck and choke her slowly, the light of terror in her eyes as my cock slides deep into her gullet…

Yep, just business, but it will be business I’m certainly going to enjoy. Yes, I’ll enjoy it very much indeed.

gaggirl
09-25-2007, 03:24 AM
"What disgusting person would do such a thing?!" I wail to Overkill a few nights later, after some of the details were shared via Steve. Apparently she was the thing in the oven. My mind boggles that anyone would do such a thing? Poor steve and the kids. I already miss Geraldine it will be a long time before I can move on. I sit with my head in my hands crying over my cold coffee.

There has been a media circus surrounding the house, which is still taped off to the street. Lots of sight seers annoy us with their presence night and day. Even the cops had taken steve in for questioning, but he was given the all clear since he was at the derby that night and with the kids all day long. The cops came to see me, I didnt know what to tell them, I didnt recall anything of use at all. didnt see any of them from the time I got up o the time I came home (barring steve at the derby of course) and then saw noone leave or enter the premises nor see anyone suspicious.

"You know," Overkill starts, "Steve seemed awfully chirpy this morning."

"Did he? well he was probably being brave."

"He was alone."

After a while I ad a little "hmmmp! well thats typical isnt it. Hes probably crying on the shoulder of vex vixen" I joke.

But I wasn't far wrong, in fact, a couple of weeks later I find out I'm not wrong at all! The house is ruined and insurance will see to it that Steve gets it rebuilt, hes moving to an undisclosed location, meanwhile his kids are mobing in with nanna in Innisfail.

"I will miss the little noisy bastards" Overkill muses as he wiopes the kitchen bench down for me.

"At least they will have a nicer life than with Steve..." I sneer, suddenly suspicious, "and be reminded of her."

squidley
09-25-2007, 08:41 PM
Let’s be honest. We are all creatures of habit. Some habits are good, like brushing your teeth. Other habits are bad, like smoking. Then there are habits that can get you killed…

Steve had one of those habits. It always took the girls he was going to fuck to this little remote cabin in the hills, at night yet. There were all this twisty roads with high embankments and sheer drop offs on the way to the cabin, and Steve like to drive fast to show off to the girls. That’s what killed him.

I knew exactly where to be with the artic at exactly the right time to force him from the road, his little car running down the steep embankment to crash into the trees below. The bright lights and brush bars of the huge truck must have scared him shitless as he came around the corner, way too fast. There I was, in exactly the right spot, at precisely the right time an immense tractor trailer rig half way into his lane. Of course he swerved to miss me. Well, he swerved too hard…

I ran down the embankment, a large spanner in hand to “help” just in case he had actually survived. He had, sort of. The small car was crumpled against a large tree, the passenger compartment badly twisted and contorted. Steve was pinned in his seat and he’d stay there until the fire brigade came to extract him. He was still alive, bleeding to death. His little au pair girlfriend was there too. She was dead, which was a real shame, as what Steve had told me was true, she did have a fine ass, tight as young boys. Small tits though. Not my favorite. You could tell of course. There she was, almost naked, spread out to the world wearing only an open button down shirt. Her head was at an odd angle and her mouth was full of blood. It wasn’t even her blood, it was Steve’s. It seems old Steve was a bit sportier than I had given him credit for. She’d been giving him a blowjob when he swerved off the road.

I don’t know if it was the air bag firing when the car struck something as it cascaded down the hill that had broke her neck, or if it was the impact. Then again, maybe she choked to death. She did have a nice chunk of meat in her mouth at the time.

Which brings us back to Steve; he might have survived the accident otherwise. But when his little tart bit off his cock, well old Steve was bleeding bad when I got there. I watched him bleed out, a few feeble pleas for help cheerfully ignored. Pulling the little GPS locator transponder off the back of Steve’s car where I had surreptitiously placed it, I left the happy couple to be found together eventually by somebody, but for now by whatever carrion eaters were out tonight.

I guess Steve did find out the old adage was true. Sometime those who live by the sword do die by the sword.

My all too observant neighbor lady also had a bad habit. She always took the same path when she went jogging. Be it night or day, she ran the same way. Hmmm.. Her fatal error perhaps?

I’ve always valued my patience and one night, on a long hunt for my suburban blond, I was lucky. There she was, jogging late at night. She was pissed about something. I don’t what – hubby problems? A bad night at the derby? I don’t know, but it distracted her. She ran by the big dark sedan parked on the roadway next to her path without so much as a second glance. Not that I was there, but it was convenient.

I watched that fine ass and those long legs piston by down the path in the telescopic sight. The quiet little rifle in my hands went “pfft” and she made it about three or four more strides before collapsing in a heap on the ground, trying to crawl after that, her hind brain in full flight mode. She only made a very short distance before even that was too much and her body simply shut down.

I wonder what she thought when she saw a bush suddenly come alive and walk towards her. It’s what my gillie suit must have looked like to her – a living bush or tree come to snatch her. The paralytic in the dart I’d shot in her fine round ass cheek from 20 meters away let her see and feel everything. It was just her voluntary muscles that weren’t talking to her anymore, at least not most of them. She could breathe and see me just fine as I walked up to her.

I thumbed the remote on the trunk to the big black sedan and it popped open nicely. Tossing the dart rifle in the trunk, I picked up my nosy neighbor lady and dumped her unceremoniously in the back as well. I was glad she was athletic; it meant the cuffs waiting for her fit nicely around her wrists and another pair around her ankles. I looked her straight in the eye when I ripped her little running shorts and panties off, and all the time I groped her slick hairless pussy. My long fingers dug into her tender flesh, tapping her wetness and arousing her clit. I wanted her to know she was in trouble before the lights went out. Then I slipped the little plastic breath mask over her face and turned on the sleepy gas just before slamming the trunk shut.

Later, I wondered how she felt, waking in the small totally dark room, silent but for the sounds of her own heartbeat, her own breathing, and unable to move anything what so ever, not even a finger…

gaggirl
09-27-2007, 07:28 PM
*Where am I? Its so black. And why cant I move my head?* Instinctively I try to move my hands up to help me sit but they dont do anything. Nothing at all! I lazily move my tongue in my mouth but it takes every effort. I cant manage to scream for help, nothing above a whisper and my lips dont move as they should. its such a scary feeling I opt to remain silent. *Where the fuck am I what am I doing here? Whats going to happen to me!!* After what is probably a short while that feels more like hours of unimaginable mental torment I drift off again, with nothing to hear or see to give me any clues or focus, replaying my earlier steps.

"well they thought that was interesting and are going to follow it up" I turned to Overkill as I hung up the phone. I go back to thinking of that man I saw on the street that day, in the black suit with the black car. "Oh well... time for my jog now anyway. "

I kiss my man and wrap my youngest in a tight hug as always and set out.

As I jog I realise my heart isnt in it today. I keep stopping to bend over and pant. Maybe the flus not completely gone yet. I push on, running slower in order to last longer and think about the upcoming bout. God Dammit. Why do I keep having to break?

?

What was that?! God Ive been shot! too panicked to even scream I fall and keep crawling away, but looking around wildly for the answer to my silently screamed question. Ugh.. I turn ever so slowly to see what it was that shot at me. Nothing yet. My hand claws at the place thats burning and this.. thing sticking out of it... wet blood comes away on my hand, but I feel more and more lethargic.

I moan into the grass in pain and fear, and through blurring eyes see something dark green with heavy thick boots on and a rifle in its hand marches up briskly by me throws something heavy in the trunk and walks back to me.
*Who is that?!* He hauls me up and then feel myself being thrown and land in the trunk by the gun.
*Why the fuck cant I move anything?!* My mind screams silently as Itry to catch his eyes . After being shackled and unable to do a single fuckiing thing to stop him he ripss off my shorts and knickers and invades me with his fingers! and again, nothing I can do though I will myself to thrash wildly! The throbbing in my ass is all I can feel, and the pointy things in my back hes thrown me on top of in the boot.

*No- whats that!* some kind of oxygen mask appears in front of my face and slipped over my head. *No.... Whats this? please just let me... *

My eyes drift open and nothngs changed.. blackness inside and blackness without.

squidley
09-27-2007, 08:28 PM
Into her dark world I wander. I know she can hear me; even my quietest footsteps in the tomb like quiet of her black painted cell must stir her mind. The only other sound is her breathing and her own heartbeat.

In the infrared light, the night vision goggles I wear give me a world shaded in green. I can see everything there is the see in the barren cell. There is the woman, lying on the bed, naked from the waist down but still wearing the tight little top she was when I took her. The black satin sheet of the small single bed reflects no light, but she must feel the cool silky smoothness of it wherever it touches her bare skin.

She still can’t move, the drug’s effects not yet worn off, but she’s aware, her eyes open. I quietly approach her and sit on the small bed next to her, brushing a strand of hair away from her face with my hand and gently blowing a little air across her face. Leaning close, I blow just a little into her ear, a lovely little thing, before reaching down to gently kiss it. Then I nuzzle her neck, planting light kisses and running my tongue along the line of her jaw and neck. I just play with her, some gentle necking, a touch of love play.

I unzip the top of her track suit, the only clothing remaining on her body after I stripped her at the car. Her breasts are lovely, large, firm and natural. I kiss my way down her chest, pausing only to gently lick her nipples as they firm up to my tender ministries. Moving downward, I play my tongue and lips over her hard belly and well rounded hips, pausing to take my time. The drug keeps her from even moaning, but her musk tells me that she’s aroused. I linger before sliding down the bed and spreading her thighs.

Between her gorgeous legs, I breathe warm air on her shaved pussy, then run my tongue down each leg from crotch to knee, moving back up slowly to her dripping cunt. My fingers part her moist slit and my tongue plays with the swollen lips and I begin to slowly and gently eat her out. The tension is there, her body trying but unable to move in response to the touch of my tongue, my probing finger, and teasing teeth. My hands slide down to her ripe buttocks and I spread her open before me, to partake of the feast offered by my helpless victim.

Soon enough, she will be fully awake, no longer paralyzed and things will change. But for now, she mine for the taking and I will take her ever so gently…

gaggirl
09-28-2007, 01:40 AM
*who's there?! Hello?* my eyes snap open when I hear the footsteps in the blackness. I can sense someone there, and then feel with a start something sweeping something side my face. It makes my skin crawl. *I wish I could scream!*

The prickles of a mans face and his hot breath begin nuzzling into my neck, soft kisses forced onto me without any chance to defend myself from them are an incredible torment! My mind constantly cries "No stop that! what you doing? No!" but he wont hear them, nor will he feel me refusing him as he undoes the zipper on my jacket ever so slowly and cuts the bra from me. his mouth makes it way to my inner thighs and my exposed cunt.

*aaaARRRRRRRGGGGG NO* I am so angry but nothing escapes me. I am forced to feel it, focus on the energy, my relaxed body betraying me and ignoring my head. My nerves focus instead on what I cant control, they focus on the stimulation. I almost wait for something bad to happen, the mans teeth, some kind of horrible torture probably awaits. A tear slips our of my eye and rolls down my face tickling the skin, but I cant do anything to relieve that irritation either!

I hate how it builds within my clit that energy. Whats this person going to do to me? I would give anything for some light, some words, to be able to move! to be able to scream!

squidley
09-28-2007, 02:19 AM
For a long hour I turn my attentions to her moist quim. Licking and sucking her pussy, teasing her clit, my fingers in her finding her g-spot, I tease the helpless woman bringing her close, but never quite to the brink of ecstasy. There is plenty of time later, for a hard and brutal rape and the lessons in degradation.

But my finger tickles her inner most self and I can feel her body quiver as the muscles slowly come back alive. I can feel her urgency rises and I can see her toes and fingers start to wiggle just a tiny bit as the paralytic wears off.

She cums. Her whole body tries to shiver; I could see her face grimace as she rode through her orgasm. Not that there is anything she can do about it anyway. Waiting until the wave of pleasure passes, I start working my way back up her lovely body, up from the pubis, across her flat belly, nibbling and sucking as I go. To her breasts and nipples, giving each the attention they are do, and finally up her breastbone, along her collar and neck, finally to her sweet tender lips.

I kiss her fully, deeply, wholly, her head cradled in my hands like her lover would.

Breaking the kiss, I gently place a black satin covered pillow under her head, and cover her body with a fine cashmere comforter. Kissing her cheek, I see her clench her hand. It is the first sign of her returning mobility. Soon she will be fully recovered and sitting up.

Time for me to go, I kiss her cheek softly one last time and leave her in the pitch black cell to discover herself and awaken fully to the beginning of her nightmare.

gaggirl
09-28-2007, 10:31 PM
I spend what feels like an eternity fighting his ministrations. Fighting them mentally though because my body cant do anything but take it all in. *Damn body betraying me like this ! Who knows what lies in wait for me and my body doesnt care. I hate being a woman right now, and what kind of woman to have attracted this kind of appalling terrifying attention? what did I do? why me?!*

the mental fight is too much, it is so exhausting all I want to do is sleep. My brain hurts with the screaming going on inside it. then, as my orgasm builds, I notice other things happening, little by little I can move things. Yes!

how unfortunate though that my excitement at being able to move and realise I am not in fact a vegetable in this darkness for whatever reason, means that I allow certain pathways to exist and the excitement translates into the most intense almost painful orgasm. It leaves me weepy, not only because of the fear and worry of what is to come next. I am desperate to hear you tell me something, anything. why am I here?

then you leave me, so I sense, covered in a silky sheet. I hate you for what you are doing! I ball my fist. I wantto grab you and make you tell me what is going on. but my arm cant do a thing.

squidley
09-29-2007, 08:19 AM
Time has passed. My captive is awake and fully mobile once more. I can see her on all the little night vision cameras in her cell, illuminated by the invisible infrared lights.

She’s still weak and just getting her legs back. I think she might be afraid to explore her surroundings just yet. The pure black darkness that surrounds her is intentionally disorienting. The room is also soundproof. Her cries for help are not only left unheard, they die almost the same instant they are uttered, the room soaking up the sound. Even the temperature is surprisingly neutral; not too warm, not too cold.

It’s time to shock her once more, this time a bit more brutally.

Her cell is squared spiral, the bed she lies upon central most, the door at the far end and a small bathroom area with a sink/toilet combination at the opposite end and core of the spiral. The door is designed to seal out all light as it opens onto a black hallway and the heavy metal it is made from sits flush inside, giving no clue to its existence. From inside, the door can be opened when not barred from the outside with a combination lock set into the ceiling. Of course you must both know the lock is there and the combination to open the door.

After carefully monitoring her on the cameras for a while, I creep into her cell as silently as possible, sealing the door behind me.

The attack goes swiftly, wearing a black singlet and the night vision goggles I come like a phantom in the night charging her. I am sure the first blow takes her off guard as she is semi-reclining on the bed, her legs up and her elbows upon her knees. She wears but the running jacket; her ruined bra still discarded on the floor, and is wrapped in the cashmere comforter. Slapping her head hard with my open hand, she recoils back, as she sprawls back and I shock her with the electric stun gun I’ve chosen specially for this purpose. 250,000 volts goes into her chest and I hold it there for a few seconds, truly stunning her. The crackling electricity of the arcing stun gun most seem like fire from heaven to someone so long in the dark, the only light she has seen in long hours. I use it liberally as I begin to rape her again.

Where I was soft before, now I am brutal. I shock her neck as I take a forced kiss from her lips. Any resistance is met with a flash of current and her screams erupt and die in the little room quickly.

I rip her jacket open this time and tear the comforter aside. The zipper on the jacket is forever ruined and I squeeze her breasts hard in my free hand, the stun gun sliding down her ribs like a line of fire. Flailing at me is rewarded with electric pain, but fight she does. It is so much the better, for were she docile I would probably just take her life now and end the game.

I suck and lick her breasts, maneuvering her on the bed until my bulge presses against her womanhood between her legs. Freeing my hard cock with one hand, I push the stun gun into her belly and give her a long jolt. She screams and pleads as the current flows and I only stop it once my cock shoves its way into her dry pussy. Quickly I am buried deep into her and I fuck her hard and in earnest. I ride her hard and she fights, her fighting rewarded by hot electricity and deep thrusts into her now wet pussy. I force kisses upon her neck, face and lips, any resistance rewarded with shocks. She gets sloppy wet during my cock’s tenure in her gash and with the aid of the goggles I can see the tears streaming down her face as the rape continues. Her sprit broken for now, she finally submits to the rape and even stops fighting to ride her fuck. She shudders when I cum and fill her pussy with warm hot spunk, my seed planted in her belly.

I pull my cock from her cum filled cunt and tuck it away, turning to leave her. She begs to know why and where she is, but is rewarded by my silence. I leave her curled up on the small bed sobbing. Only her own sounds have ever broken the silence; only the electric fire of the stun gun having brought light to the darkness. Her ordeal has just begun of course. Soon she must eat and I’m off to get her breakfast, one she won’t forget…

gaggirl
09-30-2007, 06:00 PM
Its all over now. I lay curled on the floor after falling and don't move. I enjoy the coldness of the floor it soothes my aching hot tortured raped body. His cum oozes from my cunt. I would try and scoop it out and with a disgusted tired face would have gladly wiped it on something but instead I remain immobile and do it in my head.

the electric sparks in pitch blackness reminded me of a scene form the entity, only this man wasn't invisible spectre, he was very real. Bolts of pain from what I think was some kind of taser will never be forgotten such was their intensity. it didnt stop me fighting- I was trying to get the machine from him. even then I wonder how he got in the room. was he there the whole time? If I had gotten the machine would I have been able to find my own way out? I cry bitter tears of anger at myself from not getting the taser.

My guts cramp for the fiftieth time in so many minutes. Am I hungry? no.. not hungry. Some thing much much worse. Between the especially long jolt i took from the gun and the fear and repulsion turning me inside out I'm not sure which of it it is more. and he left without saying anything!

he slapped me, terrorized me with that thing, cramping and burning me with it, then raped me hard until I was too overwhelmed to fight back. then I had to put up with it. his wet saliva drying around my mouth and along my neck and face still. made to pay there and feel his cock pushing its way in and out of me constantly like a machine himself, forced to listen to his grunts and groans until he exploded, noisily, in me. and yes he left without saying a word!

suddenly inexplicably my thoughts turn to steve. is it steve? my hair standso n end. no, no its not steve. what if its whoever did that thing to geraldine, hes going to do it to me to? has my husband perhaps betrayed me?! with that thought I dissolve into tears again. I hate not knowing!

*argg pull yourself together girl!*I tell myself, consoling myself in the fact that its not my husband thats ordered me something as some kind of conspiracy. I listen.

I hear a wter drop. drip drop, coming from the darkness not too far, behind a wall maybe. a dripping tap. bathroom? kitchen? my imagination runs wild, thinking about abbatoirs and chainsaw massacres. it galvanises me to action. I crawl to my knees, and wait a while, seing if the man is there watching me.
Nothng.

I crawl around in the blackness looking for any sliver of light, feeling my way around gingerly. for there might be traps.

squidley
10-01-2007, 02:00 AM
Play time again. After another long day at work, a particularly messy job, it’s time from some fun with the nosy neighbor lady. I start cleaning up, washing the splattered brains from the last job off my hands and face. You know how it is; killing is a messy business sometimes, especially when the client wants them to suffer before they go.

Before leaving, I turned the temperature down in her cell to just above freezing. The metal toilet and sink in her cell won’t break if the water freezes. For her, I can’t say the same thing. The cashmere comforter, the satin sheets, and the rags that remain of her clothes are all there is to keep her warm.

In my absence she has moved around her cell, exploring. There is little of value for her. No way to escape, nothing to eat. There was water, from the sink, from the toilet. Now that it is cold, it is probably frozen too. The cameras tell me she is back in the bed, covered in the comforter, wrapped in the sheets and shivering in the cold. It’s not even that cold but nearly naked even this cool temperature of her cell can be life threatening.

It’s the least of her problems.

I am back in my black single piece suit, night vision goggle upon my face, soft soled shoes upon my feet, a hard cock in my pants, and a heavy leather tawse in my hand. I’ve also brought her dinner, such as it is, and a few other toys for my new lady friend.

Even entering as quietly as possible, she’s awake. In the total darkness of her cell with just the invisible light from the infrared lamps, I can see her eyes glowing with the benefit of the night vision goggles. She’s freezing in the cold room, her breath steamy clouds as she exhales. Wary and watchful, she tries holding her breath to hear me as I move about. But then I can see her and she is blind. I have time too, to play…

Unexpectedly I lash out with the heavy leather flogger landing brutal blow after brutal blow on the defenseless woman. I strike from different angles as she tries to grab the leather whip as it strikes at her – to no avail. The attack is random and unpredictable. She’s defenseless but she still tries to fight. She screams and curses at me, wanting to know my name and why I’m doing this to her. Of course there is no reply. I stay silent as before, letting the whip talk instead. She turns on the bed and I rip away the comforter, the sheets, and what little remains of her jacket quickly becomes no more than a rag. She curls in a ball to avoid the blows and it’s my cue to act. The metal cuffs go on her wrists. She fights of course, spirited and hard. It’s to no hope; her wrists are encircled, locked in steel in no time. I finish shredding her jacket, ripping it from her body.

I pull her to her knees and get around behind her, my cock pressing into her ass thru the thin clothing I’m wearing. I release my cock, its warm flesh pressing against her cold body. She can feel my cock pressing against her ass crack as my gloved hands rove over her hard, firm body. I love her tits. Natural melons that fill my hands, her nipples are tall and hard in the cold room. I fondle them roughly with one hand as the other descends to her heavenly triangle. Brushing her long blond mane aside, I nibble and suck on her neck as I grope her pussy and tits. My cock is hard and needs to be sated. I begin pressing it into her tight asshole, slowly, ever so slowly. She screams, “NO!! Please!! Not there, please not there!!!” as my cock enters her back passage. I chuckle evilly into her ear as I nibble upon the tender softness of it. I press my cock deep into her, fucking her ass as I pull her tight to me and kiss her neck, her ear, the angle of her jaw.

I can feel her finger ball into fists and her hands are restrained behind her back, my hard belly pushing against them, her sharp nails scratching me lightly. I enjoy the slow hard fucking of her, the spirit of her, still fighting as I rape her slowly in the dark. My leather covered fingers find her pussy, her clit and I massage them as I ass rape her. She’s wet, her body reacting as it must to the vaginal intrusion. Her clit is hard and I rub it even harder. She shudders and shakes as I finger fuck her to orgasm, my one hand rubbing her breasts and nipples, the other buried in her wet cunt, my cock in her ass and my tongue playing over her neck.

Bawling and sobbing at her body’s own betrayal she is still shaking when my cock spurts hot cum into her bowels and I fuck her extra hard until my spasms end and her shit hole is filled with fresh spunk. Finished with her, I pull my cock out of the freezing cold woman and roll her onto her back. I take a long, hard forced kiss from her lips and then toss her aside like a used condom.

“Feeding time” I think as I tuck my cock away. Opening the cold corn beef hash I dump it into the cheap plastic dog dish and toss it onto the floor. Grabbing a handful of her lovely long blond hair, I pull her from the bed and in the darkness of her world, push her face into the mashed meat concoction that looks and smells more like cheap canned dog food than something real people might eat. I give her one last kick in the ass, more a reminder of her station than punishment, and then gather the few rags on the floor, the empty food can, and the whip before leaving her on her knees crying, her face covered in cheap meat gravy and her wrists bound behind her in the cold dark cell.

For the whole of it I kept silent; just the grunting of my fucking, the coarse sounds of her rape. I spoke no words and the rape was in the pitch dark of her private frozen hell.

Well, she was cold then. That will change now. I turn the heat up, way up. Soon her little cell will feel like a sauna and I will come again to rape her, maybe taking her mouth this time. But it's time to wait for her to thaw to me before I take her again and I leave her to her breakfast…

gaggirl
10-01-2007, 06:22 PM
Still shivering against the cold I managed to find my way back to the bed and sit atop it wrapped in my ripped jacket and that satin fabric. It doesnt do much to warm me. The cold is painful and bitter allowing me no rest. If i go to sleep I wonder idly if I would die. is that whats meant to happen? I think back to that Saw III movie where the lady freezes to death. It makes me shudder hard again.

*Whats that? * I thought I heard a noise.
"HElLLO?"

WHAP out of nowhere this sound like a whip then a searing pain follows it just as the next lash is delivered. I try to grab at that leather to no avail its too fast coming from all sides, hitting out at me landing anywhere.

"I DONT WANT TO PLAY YOUR FUCKED GAMES ANYMORE" I scream and curl myself up tihgtly protecting my face and breasts and stomache those places that hurt the most. Let him have his fun. My mind feels close to breaking, its so cold and the biting pain of the whip only made worse because of it!

as a respite the whipping stops, but not the throbbing flesh as he tears my wrists behind my back and slaps metal around them locked in place. A flurry of shivering abuse from my lips doesn't seem to affect him at all he says no words and doenst communicate with me.

He rapes my ass, forcing scream after scream from me through clenched teeth. he isnt gentle but brutal and Im sure in this cold and with hte whipping being so tense hes injured me. for the life of me I cant think of what i did to deserve it!

his cock is the only thing warming me, then his back and his face as he kisses around my ears and jaw. I let him only because hes warm, pushing myself back into him he covers my back with his warmth. I let him play with me, foolish thing to do, but anything to suck up the warmth from his body, foolish because in no time hes managed to coax feeling of lustand submission from me.

the feeling of being dominated, the pain and cold, my filled holes filled and warm, clitoral stimulation, its all too much. and ride a quick sharp orgasm. It enrages me! *how can you do this to me?!* HE suddenly groans and fills me with himself deep in my ass. I feel its warmth as cold as I am.

"what the fuck do you want from me"!" I scream as he leaves me there, slamming something horrible down on a plate on the floor. He hauls me towards it and mashes my face in it. its already as cold as the room and feels like ice on my face, meat smelling ice. I screw my face up. iIt feels like shit but doenst smell like shit because I'm so hungry. I know its not dog meat hes just trying to mess with my head.

I eat some of it up enough to satisfy my growling guts, and wipe my face on the cold floor. Shuffling my way back to the bed I manage to finish it off on a corner of his stupid satin sheet before bending and levering myself back on the bed.

I fucking hate this man I hope to fuck I get out of this eventually and drift to sleep shivering and fantasise about what I would love to do to him with a pair of mini scissors!!

squidley
10-01-2007, 06:44 PM
A few hours of have passed. Her cell has gone from a deep freeze to a sauna. On her bed she should be dripping in sweat by now. She’s been in the dark long enough and it’s time to change that.

I enter her cell, the stun gun in hand and a remote for the lights in my pocket. I’m wearing black from head to foot. A black hood even covers my head with just the eyes and lips showing and the eyes have dark glasses. I know the cell well enough, having built it, that I can approach her almost silently. The room is stifling in the dry heat.

Close to her bed, I shift the stun gun in my hand and thumb the remote. The lights flare into brilliance, the first light she has seen in days are bright, blinding halogens.

“Well bitch” I say, “are you willing to cooperate, or would you like a few volts and a couple more days in the dark??” Then I thumb the stun gun, a flaring spark arcing between its contacts…

gaggirl
10-02-2007, 05:43 PM
He appears in my cell and the lights come on. All at once I am overwhelmed. Able to see light suddenly after being in blackness for days, though its bright light that hurts my eyes and makes me cover them with my arm. In the brightness I see the black figure thats been tormenting me, and the fact hes speaking to me is so unexpected after all this time I'm too stunned to respond.

My eyes adjusting slowly and so used to his silence all I can manage is to stare at him silently open mouthed. A trickle of sweat rolls down my cheek tickling it, waking me from my reverie.

"Wh-what do you mean?? Cooperate?" I ask. And now I realise heres my chance to get some questions answered! "Who are you why am I here! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?" I finally scream. In my head I lunge at him suddenly and ferociously knocking the thing from his grasp, but on the outside I am still and even though I scream in frustration, appear as if I'm willing to submit and coopperate. Getting out of here is my number one priority. anything else is a pipedream.

squidley
10-02-2007, 08:44 PM
“I work for your husband” I tell her. “I’m here to facilitate his divorce.” I sneer as I pulse the stun gun and the bright sparks leap between the contacts on the electrical shock rod.

Watching her face closely I add a little to the tale, “Your neighbor Steve referred your husband to me. You know, Steve? Of Steve and Geraldine? You remember Geraldine don’t you? She would have roasted up nice and juicy if that lazy bastard had come home on time…”

I let that settle into her mind for a while, studying the sweating handcuffed naked woman huddling on the bed before me.

“Overkill says that if you cooperate; sign a few papers first, make things easy for him, that I can make it quick and that I won’t have to do the kids too. Otherwise… Well…” I say chuckling. “So, crawl over here. Suck some cock to prove yourself, or these last few days will seem like a weekend in paradise before I’m done with you.” I tell her, tapping my foot.

“Oh, and Overkill told me to tell you Viv says hello”

gaggirl
10-02-2007, 09:24 PM
I cant beleive what hes telling me. I refuse to believe it. Doubt creeps in, maybe hes right. Especially with reference to steve. mentioning geraldine and the horrible way she died makes me sick to my stomache, sad and angry all rolled into one. but even as I am overwhelmed by the information and torment of the past few days, I know Overkill very well, and always hes been the one to stand before me my sexual freedom so it wouldnt make sense for him to be the one to facilitate an ending. this just enrages me even more, this twisted psychotic serial killer trying to fuck with my mind more than he already has. the mention of viv though, forces me to act out of rage and jealousy. Suddenly I swing out a kick a nice hard one, with all my body weight and energy behind it and aim it squarely at your guts.

"you suck MY cock bitch! who the fuck do you think you are?"

squidley
10-02-2007, 09:41 PM
Laughing I dodge her kick. “My, my.. temper, temper…” I say chuckling. “So which of your little piggies should I kill first? Hmmm? You’ve earned that now.”

Mirthlessly, my smile and laughter gone I grab the sole of her foot as she kicks at me. Then I push the stun gun into the soft arch and press the stud, sending hot electricity into her tender foot. I play it for a long minute as she kicks and screams, for I know well how much it hurts.

“Not so east defending yourself cuffed up like that, is it bitch?” I say as I move in closer to her, running the stun over her bare skin lightly, and then run it along her face and neck. Getting it on her neck, under her jaw, I send a burst of electricity into her neck…

gaggirl
10-02-2007, 09:49 PM
"AHHHH!" I coudnt quite manage to scream at first with the shocking brutality of its flow. "Pllease please STOP!!" I beg, tears flowing from the pain and the frustration of being unable to retaliate. The idea of having to submit unwillingly inside and out is almost as bad as the flow of current that mercifully stops.

I have absolutely no qualms signing papers if thats what the man wants, but it doenst seem right at all, given he already knows I wouldnt stand in his way out the door if thats what he wanted. What is this assholes game?

He stops and waits, watching me like a big black angry spider. I eye him off and try to pierce through his glasses unforgivingly.

"What is it you really want" I growl through gritted teeth, sniffling and lip quivering still.

squidley
10-02-2007, 10:44 PM
“What do we all want? Me, I want a house in the country, a nest egg to live my days off in relative comfort, a loving wife, a little baby child of my own.. and your head on the wall of my den…” I tell her blankly.

“Your husband merely wants the money from the insurance policies on your life. The one’s you soon sign backdated. He wants some young princess to fill his bed each night and not your old ass. He wants some greedy bright eyed little girl to suck his cock each morning over breakfast that he can share with his buddies every night and who will happily sell her pink ass each day and hand the money over to him rather than spend it on herself..”

“For this, he will pay me handsomely. Like Steve did. You know Steve? He just wanted a wife who’d be a whore in bed and not some tight assed Martha Stewart home maker perfectionist. It’s why he wanted her to die in the kitchen, where she spent her time rather than with him. That’s why she roasted alive”

“Overkill said I could do you quick, if you went easy, otherwise I was supposed to kill you like a slut, slow and painfully. Well, you’ve made that choice, haven’t you?” I say flatly as I pull a length of thick black silk rope from my pocket and let it hang before her face. “By the way, ever play any breath games?” I smile.

gaggirl
10-03-2007, 06:35 AM
I square my jaw stubbornly with this news and slowly digest it all. I still dont like the taste of it. The Martha Stewart comment also doesn't ring true. Probably stupid to ignore the stupid black rope dangling in front of my face.

"Steve is bit of a pig at times, but she was the one trying to get in on the roller derby thing, and thats not for Martha Stewarts." I mutter sarcastically. "It was Steve that held her back." I dont expect him to have anything to retort and gulp down a river of saliva, to fill the cold pit that is my gut.

I dont like to beg and I dont make deals with the devil.

Though, the devil does look after his own....

Silently I mull over my predicament.

"How much do you enjoy killing people, really. Innocent women like me? How can you sleep at night when you say you have a wife and child yourself"

squidley
10-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Grabbing her long thick mane of shocking blond hair and one of her legs as she still tries to kick at me I roll her onto her belly. Her continued struggles excite me. I love it when they fight until their last breath, and this one will.

She’s still handcuffed behind her back, but she doesn’t give up even after I slip the black rope around her neck and tighten it up enough that her voice is but a squeak. Freeing my bulging manhood I force her legs apart and feed it with a slow hard pressure into her dry cunt. Any more resistance to my rape is now met with a tightened cord around her neck, and I can hear her catch her breath in gulps between when I tighten the rope and release it in response to her struggles.

“Mmmm, better…” I whisper lavisiously into her ear, “I love my work some days. There are all the little perks . Like how your pussy will massage my cock as you slowly strangle.” and I close the noose about her neck to give just a taste of what is to come…

gaggirl
10-03-2007, 05:49 PM
If I werent concentrating so hard on the terrifying feeling of slow strangulation I might have realised that hed answered my question. The pressure in my head and neck pulses above the rope and makes me cough and splutter. He forces himself into me yet again, which feels unusually thick and long this time around, maybe its something to do with my highly stressed body taut in mortal panic.

My world becomes all about my neck and his cock. I feel him withdrawing all the way out and all the way in slow hard strokes that rub up against my g spot in this position, which is thankfully numb.

Now I get it. He obviously enjoys his job.

"Keep your money" I rasp, " but give me my life. Youve enjoyed me, so you already got more than you bargained for. Let me finish off Overkill myself. Think of my kids. Please! Let me live!" I cry"

He says nothing at all but just grunts and maybe fucks me a little harder.

Every time I try and move he tightens the coil around my neck making it itchy inside, making me cuch, and my breathing in merely a rasp. So I try not to move. and then my gspot inst numb anymore, a slow burning builds from there and fills my pussy. Breath being so spartan a great pressure in my body builds from the other direction accelerating my orgasm. I push hard back into him hoping to increase the force of his already thrust into me.

"Fuck" my groan of ecstasy is barely a squeeky whisper as my whole body contracts in an orgasm which is almost painful in its intensity given I cant breath my way through it.

squidley
10-04-2007, 02:28 AM
She cums, hard. So hard I can feel her cunt muscles squeezing my cock and her ass contracting rhythmically. I loosen the rope and let her breathe, drawing out her orgasm so it is longer, deeper, harder. I play her like the fine instrument she is, letting her fear of death, her anger, and her desire of survival all play with her mind and body.

The rope loose, I pull my cock out of her and roll her over onto her cuffed arms. It might not be comfortable, but it lets me see her lovely face, her bright eyes still full of pain, and her magnificent heaving chest as she gasps for air.

Pushing her legs open, I enter her again, her pussy wet this time from her orgasm; sopping wet. It's time for a slow long fuck as she recovers the rope still around her neck for persuasion if she needs it. Her nipples are hard nubs in the center of her large dark areolas surrounded by the heaving white skin of her abundant tits. Her face is pink and flush as she gulps air and I chuckle a bit as I enjoy my fucking of this fine piece of pussy.

“Just a little sample of what awaits one of your little piglets slut” I tell her. “Except I don’t fuck children and unlike you, the little bastard won’t be breathing afterwards” I sneer.

I do have to admit, she’s a good fuck. I think I’ll take my time playing with this one before she dies…

gaggirl
10-04-2007, 04:24 AM
as ashamed as I am I allow myself to be flipped over and relax as he enters me from front on, letting myself enjoy it. I noticed he let the rope slip a little - softening perhaps? Part of me wonders if some of his thrats as unpalatable as they are, are just sinister threats. Still I dont like the comment he makes about my "piglets", and the way he ignored my pleas and proposition.

I feel him fucking me, again a great position for me to enjoy myself. Fuck it. May as welll enjoy myself now, rather than fight it. I havent been taken like this ever, and fucked gentlly and in turn so brutally and so intensely since I can remember.

"You didnt answer my question" I saw ignoring the hateful things he said. "let me have my life. please" I say softly and calmly but with strength.

squidley
10-04-2007, 04:33 AM
I ride her gently, well mounted in her fine moist saddle. Her breasts fill my hands when I caress them. I want to take my time while I’m in her belly. I like the idea of a slow fuck of this helpless wench, especially when she knows I can and will kill her as I please.

There is a certain helplessness she must feel right now. This brutal then soft rape seems to suit her.

She has guts, even while begging for her life. Her offers to kill her husband are false of course. She loves him; trusts him. Even I know that. Perhaps it’s why she thinks I won’t kill her children. Of course I would, had hubby paid me. It’s just business of course. Like now, as I consider her death.

“Why?” I snort, as I continue riding my condemned little captive.

gaggirl
10-04-2007, 04:47 PM
I'm lost for words for the moment not sure why myself I could possibly say to persuade this insane killer to let me go. I long to see for myself it what he says is true. What if its true? Would I slink away with my kids quietly and make a secret life elsewhere? Or would I exact some kind of revenge of my own and make it look like an accident. I wonder what hubby offered the man and wonder if I could up the stakes a little? then again he might be bluffing... and then I will have to decide what to do about this ....experience. Maybe thats what this pig is afraid of. That I'll blab. Hes certainly spilled the beans on steves arrangement, so even if mine were not true, I think he means to do away with me because of Steve. and then I realise its the guy I saw outside the house that morning when I was jogging. It all makes perfect sense now! Im the looose end.

Fuck.

regathering my composure I continue on in a velvety voice and fuck me eyes.

"Youve made me have so many orgasms, I'm not exactly proud of it so its not like I'm going to go the cops. Besides Ive enjoyed some of my little adventure youve opened up my eyes to so many things. I'm sure we can come to some kind of ...arrangement" I say with a flirty smile, addingas I pant in time with your slow but hard thrusts that make my body jolt every time you hit my cervix.

"either financial or... otherwise"

squidley
10-05-2007, 06:36 AM
“You would be surprised on how many have offered me thusly when faced with extinction” I muse out loud to her as I continue our languid fuck. “They’re dead by the way” I reassure her.

“You know who, or at least where you’ve seen me before. I can see it in your eyes. That hint of recognition” I tell her as I change up the pace, slowing then quickening my strokes into her velvety cunt.

Sliding my cock deep into her belly, I pause. “You also lie badly. While you’ve enjoyed some of our fucking, I doubt you found it all that pleasurable. I on the other hand, have enjoyed taking you” I inform her.

Lifting her ass with my hands, the rope momentarily forgot, I spurt my load deep into her cunt as I cum, groaning loudly while filling her womb with fresh seed. My cock unloaded into her pussy, I begin to slow fuck her again.

“You haven’t the money” I tell her, “I’ve already done a credit check on you and your hubby.” Slowing, I finally stop fucking her and withdraw my cock from her cum dripping pussy and tuck it away.

“Roll over” I tell her as I get off her and stand next to the bed. “Fight now, and I’ll finish you very badly; a ring gag and my cock in your mouth as I strangle you with a pair of shoe laces. The last thing you see will be my cock thrusting into your face. The last thing you taste will be my pre-cum, and the last thing you do will be using your swollen tongue to massage my dick as your lungs burn and you choke to death.”

I help roll her onto her flat belly and those fine tits and then release her cuffs. Waving the stun gun in front of her face briefly before moving off to stand a short distance away and watch her closely I finally ask the question I really want to know the answers for:

“So, what other arrangements do you propose that are worth me risking my life, and so good that I should forego the pleasure of taking your life in some wonderfully sadistic way?” I say with a beaming smile.

gaggirl
10-06-2007, 02:44 AM
Damn.

As the cum oozes from me I am bemused to note he is a smart operator and saw through everything. Now what? He made me roll over, I dont much like the idea of having his cock in my mouth while I choke to death at all. But it made me nervous wondering what he had in store, especially when he uncuffs me.

I dont want to die! At least I was right, hubby didnt plan anything, it was just part of this assholes plan to terrorize me to death, maybe even make it easier for him if I was the kind of gal who would just give up on life, or maybe he just really liked inflicting all kinds of pain.

He waves the thing in my face again. I can almost smell the electricity! I cower from it, and force myself to think fast, realizing that whatever I say I will have to back up.

I pause. Im not even sure he would accept my proposal. Seems like he just takes what he wants anyway, and enjoys forcing himself on people, so submission and offer of some of kind of consensual sexual thing wont be much chop. then it hits me.

"What if I could make your job easier? " I look very serious.

squidley
10-06-2007, 08:07 AM
“What a positively marvelous answer!” I say almost laughing aloud. “What are you planning to do, fall on your own sword for me? Like Sepuku hmmm???? That could be fun, watching you gut yourself alive. A long sharp steel blade pushed into the fine flat belly of yours, opening a new little fuck hole, then slicing it wide spilling your intestines in a splash of bright red blood… I wonder how my cock would feel, in your pussy or ass, as your guts fall wetly onto the floor during and after that... Such a lovely idea… I might just consider it unless you have something better to offer?”

My hand gravitates to her exceptionally firm ass and run it over the smooth roundness of it, kneading the flesh under my hand while considering buggering her tiny asshole with my hardening cock.

Yet my other hand is busy too. A few mere inches from her soft skinned flanks I wave the stun gun up and down along side her firm body, from breasts to hips, just a whisper away from her tender body, while it spews electrical fire…

gaggirl
10-06-2007, 08:21 AM
Gritting my teeth I only just barely manage to hold it together as the pain rips through my sides.

"GRRRRRR stop being such a smart arse I think my idea might be a good one. Ive always been interested in doing what you do. What if you have someone to each. someone to carry out some of your harder duties, like a honey trap? You could teach me, have something to show for your work, someone to carry on. that is, if you have anything worth teaching. "

I prop myself up ion an elbow with a deadpan face and wait for your reaction.

squidley
10-06-2007, 09:25 AM
“Honey trap hmmm?” I say bemusedly. “So you think you have what it takes to kill people? Let us see.” I look at her closely. She is lovely, that helps of course. Easy on the eyes, most definitely.

The mouth doesn’t help though. Calling the man who just a few moments ago was going to kill her slowly and painfully a “smart arse” might not be the best idea. That approach needs work. Then of course, unlike our often far too coddling school system, if this would be student fails her studies, I will simply murder her, literally.

“Sit up!” I tell her, and gesture with the stun gun. “It’s your audition time. Fail and I will kill you, and I mean that. Now I realize that you haven’t any seductive clothing to sell the product with, so I won’t deduct points for it. But walk around the corner towards the toilet” I tell her pointing, “Give yourself a few moments to compose yourself then come back her with your best come hither. Figure out how you’d seduce me to go someplace quiet so you can do the job. Then, if I buy it, I’ll tell you. Then tell me how you’re going to kill me, with just what’s at hand.”

“Go, now! You have just a couple minutes. Or maybe you just want me to strangle you now with the rope instead of later, using the knife on your belly?” I tell her in deathly earnest.

gaggirl
10-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Finally a ray of light! I slide off the table, legs like jelly contemplating the task at hand. Not only have I nerves knowing that if I fuck it up Im dead and embarrassed; but also because I have to pretend to come onto him the one whos put me through all of this- though having to seduce ones kidnapper is not without its charms; and thirdly wondering if hes merely fucking with my head again and has no intention of letting me pass.

I turn to him and impishly ask,

"How do I know you wont make this task impossible? "

squidley
10-07-2007, 08:33 AM
“Balls lady, you’ve got balls” I laugh, “But maybe no brains. You want words on this? It's do or die babe, that's all. This is a tough business” I tell her, “I’ll give you one chance, just one chance. Any future client you’re likely to try this kind of shit on will either cut your throat or put a bullet thru your head.”

“Any mark will do the same too” I inform her, “And remember you’ll be doing men and WOMEN!! Everybody is a target sometime and if they find out you’re trying to kill them, they just might be inclined to return the favor. So, you want to play the wise ass bitch, I’ll kill you now. I’ll just beat you to death with my bare hands. I might enjoy that while I rape you the last few moments of your life too. It’ll save us both a lot of bother that way.”

I let that sink in a bit; watch her pale up some knowing she’s stepped back into the fire before proceeding.

“So here’s the deal, the only deal I'll give you. You get a mouth, cunt, or ass full of my spunk in the next 30 minutes without me killing you and you get to live for the next 24 hours. Then you just have to tell me how you’d go about killing me, naked as you are. That's it, one more day. There will be more tests later; harder ones too. Fail any of them and you’re dead, just like the in real world with pissed off clients and vengeful targets. That's just how this business works!"

Instantly I drive my fingers shaped into a spear point into her firm belly, knocking the wind out of her and driving her down almost to her knees. I let the shock of the blow sink in before saying, “five minutes, now move, or do you want to just die now?”

gaggirl
10-08-2007, 05:43 PM
His discourse in the efforts and qualms of a hitman bring home to me what I have agreed to set out to do and briefly I have pause for regret. A man I dont know I could easily kill, almost all of the m have wronged someone in the worse way. But not the innocents of the world. being killed myself is unfathomable and unjust so I make my mind up to continue and shuffle off to the bathroom to get myself in order.

In the silence and privacy of the bathroom I wish I could stay.Running out of time. I feel around until I have hold of a towel and wrap it around myself tucking it in at the top and rake wet fingers through my hair in an effort to tame it. I get to the exit towards the dim light before I decide to slip the towel down just below the curves of my hips seductively.

Pausing at the exit once again I step out into the dark room, stiffly at first, before remembering the importance of the situation. I walk towards him and remembering some of the good poses from years ago detour to pass by him not two metres away, slowly, with bedroom eyes resting on him under long lashes. A little smile plays on my lips as as I peer over my shoulder, undulating hips forward my feet stepping with feline grace. I stop when when I am just past him as if sizing him up, my toes playing with the ground as I play with my hair and look up under my lashes with a big coy smile.

He does nothing but stands with his arms folded.

I walk towards the man that might very well act like a brick wall, one foot step criss crossing the other so that my hips move in an exaggerated circle, one hand behind my back holding the wrist of the other in confidence.

It hits me that even if there is a brick wall I cant afford to let him keep it.

Hes tall but leaning against the bed which evens out heights out a little I walk up to stand close to him, right in his personal space, as close as we can be without touching, yet almost over his criss crossed legs and let electrical the electrical charge build up between us. His arms still folded I move my face in towards his neck as if no nuzzle him there but dont, just my breath touches his skin.

I take his hands and unfold them and ever so slowly but firmly press my hips against his and bring my lips towards his and move in but avoid the final touch by smiling a little and moving my face away.

squidley
10-09-2007, 08:56 PM
A sultry little walk, the sway of her hips, hot breath upon my neck; there is no doubt that my cock is rising in my pants. But then I can take her anyway and in any fashion I want. I can do her slow or do her fast. The towel wrapped around her hips subtlety accents her femininity, the desire for a man to take her.

I reach out with my finger and run it down the curvature of her breast, never touching her, just millimeters away from her skin, her nipple, returning her tease. I look into her blue eyes. Is it lust I see there, or just fear?

Maybe I’ll strangle her with the towel as I fuck her one last time? She has my interest, but it’s not yet enough for me to spare her. Not when her death while I rape her would be so satisfying.

gaggirl
10-10-2007, 06:03 PM
He is just as I thought he would be, pretty much unresponsive. I almost stop and just punch him especially when hes busy trying to tease me back, but I have a challenge set before me, and the challenge shall best be met.

I take that finger and run it along my skin, up along my throat, my mouth and run it along my bottom lip, and gently take it in my mouth, all while holding his cammoflaged eyes with my intent gaze. Flicking my tongue over the tip of his finger first I snake my way down the sides and take it fully in my mouth and suck with alot of tongue action.

Once I see some reaction, knowing time is off the essence, I take him by the hips suggestively and swivel him around so that Im sitting up on the bed in front of him still covered in the towel, and run his finger down this time, over my body skipping over the towel to place it on my clit. I throw my body and my head back over the bed and proceed to masturbate myself with his fingers.

I freak out silently inside wondering if this is going to take me a while, but lucky for me the strangeness of the situation and some of the elements of it turn me on so I block out the reality of death awaiting me and the horrible things that have befallen me so far . it was easier than I thought to fix my mind on the things that make me hot. Before long, using him as a tool, I come to a shuddering back arching climax right in front of him.

A satisfied sigh escapes me as I sit up and hook my legs around him and grind my cunt next to his crotch. Yep hes rock hard! Satisfied, smiling, I push him away with my feet and hop off the bed, walking towards the bathroom. I pause only to look over my shoulder and beckon him to come with me, a naughty smile playing on my lips.

squidley
10-11-2007, 04:36 AM
Seductive, beautiful, sexy; yes she has many attributes for a lovely honey trap. Sucking my finger like that is definitely a turn on!

I also did enjoy finger fucking her hard, wet little clit. I lick my finger clean and taste the same musky sweetness I took from her before. She’s delicious too.

But again, she’s supposed to be a trap. Something I well know having killed so many before her, some who were from the competition and were lovely traps themselves. Her come hither look and seductive smile might work on others, but my hard cock will wait. I can take her anytime and my cock will be even harder as I feel her die as I fuck her; that little hobby of mine is so seductive too.

I shake my head slightly – Noooo. “Now you have about 15 minutes…” I inform her evilly. I’m going to make her work for it, although my mind is probably already made up, but then she hasn’t made the goal yet, so there is still time…

gaggirl
10-11-2007, 05:45 AM
I pause and arch an eyebrow, jarred momentarily by his refusal to follow me, but this is exactly as I expected in the first place. There are other ways to die, other than at the hands of this person, ways other that will give him no satisfaction, and those ways are infintely more appealing. I have fifteen minutes to shift his purpose. My mind is now less emotional and more calculating, like a machine that returns to life moving its surface rusted cogs.

"You do yourself a great disservice if you don't follow me." I say almost majestically, as if admonishing a school boy. "Dont think that I dont know what your about, and that you have no intention of letting me live anyway. I hope you have enough decency in you to at least give me those fifteen minutes" I say frostily and with the tiniest hint of sadness; "but know this. Where there are men that are lured to me, there are also women. Inspectors wont be looking for a female contractor."

I turn with my back to him and drop the towel, then with a cheeky smile I wiggle my hips and laugh.

"So. are you coming? Or am I gong into the room by myself?"

squidley
10-11-2007, 06:19 AM
Gutsy, she does have a brass pair, no doubt about it. But I’m not big about fucking some chick in a toilet. Oh, I’ve done a few, drowning them in the bowl. Business, not pleasure that. I would rather fuck her on the bed in comfort. I think it’s time to measure her desperation.

“Well, unless you have a nice shower or hot tub in there, I think I’ll be going then. I tell her, as I know she doesn’t. “You can use the last 15 minute to make your peace if you like” I add to kick her a bit.

Smiling my best evil smile, it’s my turn to play a bit, “So, I’ll tell you what. Since this isn’t going too well for you, I’ll promise that your family will get your body back, so they have some closure. I’ve got a nice big freezer, so how about I send a few pounds back every holiday or so?”

I stand and turn to leave. I wonder what trick she has up her sleeve now? Not that even has any sleeves…

gaggirl
10-11-2007, 06:54 AM
""Oh!" I say with a smile, circling around you in a slow measured walk, " I see...well I was going to do just that- have a hot shower with you. Maybe. I walk, pretending to think out loud. "Hmmmmm.... He likes to play with others, but he cant hack a little surprise every now and then himself. He cant stand the taste of his own medicine!" I look at him and ask" Do you like being a hypocrite? Do you like ALWAYS knowing everything thats going to happen in life? You must lead a very bland.... dark.... boring..... existence."

I stop to watch you , to focus your attention on me, hoping what I will say will be something that might resonate somewhere, something that might stick with you long after youve done your callous deed.

"You haven't lived. You are dead already. Dead on the inside." I turn with a blank expression wearing my nakedness like a. exotic gown and slowly head to the bathroom.

"As you wish. I have ten minutes left. Feel free to change your mind"

squidley
10-11-2007, 07:23 AM
“So, you were going to shower in the toilet?” I ask her. “There’s just a toilet and a sink in there” telling her the simple facts.

“And my life is little of your concern right now. Just pleasing me was, but it seems you’ve made a decision on that too” I tell her bluntly.

“Dull and boring, eh? Ok, I’ll give you dull and boring for a while. Say a week in the darkness without food. You’ll have water, just no food or light, and it might be a bit cool too. That should sate your desire for dull and boring, and you were doing so good until you headed off to that tiny bathroom, it’s barely larger than a single stall shitter you know. No place to fuck a lady, maybe murder her, but not a good pleasurable fuck. That’s all you had to do too, give me a good fuck or suck”

“But I’ll be fair, more than I should be. The only shower here is outside this cell, and you would need to leave with me to use it. The only way I’ll let you play with me there, is in handcuffs and leg irons, and a short chain to some pipes or such. If you decide that’s what you want, you’d better be good, very good. Or I’ll slice you up bit by bit, and you can watch me wrap the first little package for your family, say your left hand. I might even let you last a while, cutting you up bit by bit so you can see what I'm sending them” I say with menace in my voice.

“Decide now, or I’ll just let you starve in here for a while, in the dark.” I put it finally as I move towards the exit.

gaggirl
10-11-2007, 06:26 PM
What an ass, I think to myself, for not playing the game. But do I really want to play his? No. I would like to believe in his work ethic and being a man of his word, but I cant.

I will not give him any more satisfaction. Any more control over me.

He waited for me, but I turned my back on him. As expected he vanished.

He might think he had swept the place well, but I know where theres a loose piece of metal quite sharp. I would never have be so stupid as to use it on him, so left it in place, and now heartily glad I found it. Hes only just walked out and I still have time to find it in the darkness again, work it loose,and use it.

I shuffle along the floor til I find the loose edge of a vent and work it free, falling with a chink to the floor. I hope to accomplish all of this before he watches or returns, or maybe he wont anyway, having abandoned me which is one thing I can believe of his promises. At least hes not getting the satisfaction of fucking me and killing me at the same time.

I hurriedly crawl to the bathroom where its cool. I dont think of my family, I only think of what needs to be done, since it will be done to me anyway. Thinking of them will only bring me pain in my last moments. I wil lsee them again.

I take a big breath, with my fingers find an intercostal space external to the heart and push the metal firmly so its wedged in the epidermis. Its not a long piece, but hopefully with enough force its length should tap into the ventricle and result in a quick and relatively painless death. Suddenly I throw myself forward so that I land on it, piercing my heart. From something like this there is no rescue. I know at last I am safe from you.

It only hurts for a moment, a tight painful squeezing feeling, before the light comes, and I'm smiling as the life ebbs from me, because I've robbed you of one last torment.

The end!

NoTrouble
10-20-2007, 07:55 PM
Wow! I read every post and was impressed with the intensity you both put forward in the delightful roleplay. You both are great thinkers, with style and class to boot.

Bravo! Bravo! {Said as I bow to you both in admiration!}

gaggirl
10-21-2007, 07:34 AM
wow thankyou! xxx