PDA

View Full Version : Wash your victim

shysnale
08-11-2007, 01:27 PM
Good evening from the stincking cheeses country.

Would you happen to fantasize about washing your victim after you raped her ? Wouldn't you find it sexy to dry her hair, gently comb them and dress her ?

Do you have any kind of tricks to clear up your conscience ?
Do you think taking care of your victim after you had your way with her/him would help you not feel guilty ? Picture this : after you took your victim to the shower, after you gave her long strokes with the soap, you dress her, you take her to the living room and you give her a meal. You sit in front of her, you ask questions about her life and try to be a good buddy to her.

Is that exciting ?

Wicked
08-11-2007, 01:49 PM
I don't find that idea appealing but that may be because I don't have a conscience :D

There's only one person important in my fantasies and that's me.

MarcEdeSade
08-11-2007, 01:58 PM
that, or douche the cum out, clean under fingernails with ethelyne glycol, etc...

kodavictimm
08-11-2007, 02:31 PM
Yeah, if I'm cleaning her after I fuck her it's to destroy dna. :skull-big

dark_d3viant
08-11-2007, 04:00 PM
You romantic lot :skull-big

I think I'd feel weird if my rapist did any more than a quick cleanup. On the upper hand, I'd feel less inclined to turn him in if he was incredibly gentlemanly afterwards, as it would blur the boundaries of the crime he just committed.

ps: Wow - and this post makes 500!

xx

Becka
08-11-2007, 04:18 PM
You romantic lot :skull-big

I think I'd feel weird if my rapist did any more than a quick cleanup. On the upper hand, I'd feel less inclined to turn him in if he was incredibly gentlemanly afterwards, as it would blur the boundaries of the crime he just committed.

xx

Not to mention that it might be just as degrading as the rape...Having him gently touch and caress you with his soapy hand like a lover... knowing what he just did...

B.

dark_d3viant
08-11-2007, 04:30 PM
Not to mention that it might be just as degrading as the rape...Having him gently touch and caress you with his soapy hand like a lover... knowing what he just did...

B.

That is true! I'd actually be just as scared and timid of his touch. I think the confusion would also upset the most. Especially if the rape was very rough and violent and I got wounded during, but then he is kind and cleans me and tends to my wounds after. What a headfuck! I'd be more traumatised than just being raped and dumped :skull-eek

xx

ego
08-11-2007, 06:27 PM
Would you happen to fantasize about washing your victim after you raped her ?
No, never. Only before.

Picture this : after you took your victim to the shower, after you gave her long strokes with the soap,
That would only trigger another turn, most probably anal this time. :)

Wicked
08-11-2007, 06:36 PM
The only "washing" I'd ever do would be throwing them into a canal or river afterwards. :skull-big

my dark side
08-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Good evening from the stincking cheeses country.

Would you happen to fantasize about washing your victim after you raped her ? Wouldn't you find it sexy to dry her hair, gently comb them and dress her ?

Do you have any kind of tricks to clear up your conscience ?
Do you think taking care of your victim after you had your way with her/him would help you not feel guilty ? Picture this : after you took your victim to the shower, after you gave her long strokes with the soap, you dress her, you take her to the living room and you give her a meal. You sit in front of her, you ask questions about her life and try to be a good buddy to her.

Is that exciting ?

I would rather be left as i was when he had finished. He would have just been violating me in however many ways so the last thing i would want him to do is act all nice and sweet like he is doing me a favor.

RapeU
08-11-2007, 09:04 PM
I like the idea. It suggests to my victim that she's going to stay with me for a very long time whether she likes it or not!

donnalee_s
08-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Wouldn't want to be cleaned by him after.
Just want him out and gone.
If he's washing me, he might get ideas
about raping me again.

Darkman
08-11-2007, 09:53 PM
a few times when ive had my girl tied up, gagged and blindfolded. After a good couple of hours of abuse when shes covered in cum and sweat ill lead her to the bathroom and make her stand in the bath, telling her im going to wash her. sometimes ill just piss all over the bitch and leave her for a while! haha! sometimes ill wash her, slowly with a warm wet towel, making sure to mock the dirty bitch the whole way through.

drwhok9
08-14-2007, 02:45 PM
A good hot shower after a rape is great. Especially if it is in her apartment or home. A great invasion of her personal space. I would get to spend more time touching her body, enjoying her tears as she is forced to wash me.
Then I would gently dry her body and make her dry me. I would let her get dressed and all covered up before ripping her clothes off again and then raping her on her bed. Then I would leave her covered in my juices.