PDA

View Full Version : Story Question

Intheshadows
07-24-2007, 01:04 AM
Do you prefer to read stories written by a guy or a girl? Most people will probably say they like stories by both, but the question is which do you prefer?

Sephy
07-24-2007, 01:53 AM
I enjoy stories told from the guy's perspective. Doesn't matter to me whether it was written by a man or woman, as long as it's well done.

GOATBOY
07-24-2007, 06:11 AM
most stories are written by guys, so I prefer stories by girls in their absense.

gaggirl
07-24-2007, 06:16 AM
probably the guy because then I can imagine I'm the girl :skull-evi

Wicked
07-24-2007, 06:25 AM
Written by a girl, I like to see what they fantasise about.

RapeU
07-24-2007, 10:56 AM
I like both perspectives. The rapist point of view turns me on as much as the victim's point of view

Bound and Gagging
07-25-2007, 11:51 AM
I prefer stories written by guys because I like to imagine that I'm the girl he's forcing himself on. And also, I like the straight forward way in which men write...

Louise
07-25-2007, 12:24 PM
I prefer female writing...mainly for the exact opposite reason BandG mentioned above.

Take a look at Sterns recent work as an example of hugely effective atmospherics and emotional turmoil that is written into the scene beyond the simple 'force and fuck' thing that men tend to write.

But...again, this is a hugely sweeping generalisation I make...in the same vein as all men leave the toilet seat up...or all women are multitasking goddess' :rolleyes:

RapeU
07-25-2007, 12:35 PM
And also, I like the straight forward way in which men write...

I would rather have detail. Stories just aren't exciting enough when you say...

"She moaned as I fucked her. I cummed hard in her pussy and left her house."

Give me detail! What did her moans sound like? How did you feel when you cummed inside her? Was she struggling hard aginst the ropes? Did her breasts jiggle when you fucked her?

Whenever I write a story, I try to have as much detail as possible and that's what I want when I read stories other people wrote.

Wicked
07-25-2007, 12:42 PM
I would rather have detail. Stories just aren't exciting enough when you say...

"She moaned as I fucked her. I cummed hard in her pussy and left her house."

Give me detail! What did her moans sound like? How did you feel when you cummed inside her? Was she struggling hard aginst the ropes? Did her breasts jiggle when you fucked her?

Whenever I write a story, I try to have as much detail as possible and that's what I want when I read stories other people wrote.^^^what he said :)

I love detail.