PDA

View Full Version : Daughter in law

ulwen1
07-02-2011, 10:50 AM
One of my best fantasies is about my 38yo daughter in law.

One day she whispers to me that she fancy me a bit more than she knows is good for her and we talks about our fantasies.

She tells med that she would like to be surprised and roughly taken in a fully clothed scenario.

I prepare for a family dinner. She is dressed in a black short dress, nylons, sexy boots (as allways).

When we are being on our own in the kitchen. The rest of the family is in the garden It's time to strike.

A rough, brutal fully suprisingly, rape takes place in the kitchen. She strugles, she moans, but all the time this is what she wants.

Having her on the kitchen table, skirt hiked up. Pantyhose ripped and my cock deep in her.

Knowning she have had three children and that she is a nympho my beastiality side brings her a nice joy.

This was her first rape with me.

Throatdagger
07-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Nice. You should try writing stories.

Raper_Pimp
10-31-2020, 04:17 PM
First I would slap her cute and innocent face until she crys like a little girl. Tears in her eyes will make me even crazier to rape this little girl like a wild animal. Then I would fuck her tiny little young asshole with my tongue. After 17 min I would just brutally push my fat hard cock rough into her little asshole. While choking her soft throat and pulling her hair brutally, I destroy that young girls little ass brutally. She is crying, begging me to stop, but of course I won’t. I fuck her even harder. I make her call me Daddy. She begs: Daddy please stoooop. It hurts soooo much!! Please stoooopp“ I just rip her panties apart and push it in her sweet fuckmouth.... to be continued... if you want ....
Raper_Pimp is online now Add to Raper_Pimp's Reputation Report Post

Throatdagger
11-19-2020, 10:21 PM
Nice!

Raper_Pimp
11-26-2020, 09:39 PM
and this is the Little cocktease. Enjoy raping the shit out of this cute cunt. Make her cry all night long. Slap her punch her choke her. Fuck her little asshole apart brutally

Raper_Pimp
02-12-2021, 01:55 PM
One of my best fantasies is about my 38yo daughter in law.

One day she whispers to me that she fancy me a bit more than she knows is good for her and we talks about our fantasies.

She tells med that she would like to be surprised and roughly taken in a fully clothed scenario.

I prepare for a family dinner. She is dressed in a black short dress, nylons, sexy boots (as allways).

When we are being on our own in the kitchen. The rest of the family is in the garden It's time to strike.

A rough, brutal fully suprisingly, rape takes place in the kitchen. She strugles, she moans, but all the time this is what she wants.

Having her on the kitchen table, skirt hiked up. Pantyhose ripped and my cock deep in her.

Knowning she have had three children and that she is a nympho my beastiality side brings her a nice joy.

This was her first rape with me.

If she looks like this delicious whore.... you won’t see her for weeks 😂😂😈😈🤟🤟🤟🤤🤤