PDA

View Full Version : My account of me getting to live out a dream...

Bethmc2002
04-20-2007, 11:01 PM
Part 1

Beth Gets Her Wish!

For those of you who don't already know, I have always, for about as long as I can remember, had a
favourite fantasy about being raped by multiple men that I don't even know. I'm NOT into real pain or
injury, but I have always found myself incredibly turned on at the thought of being taken and forced to
be a total slut, doing whatever to whomever I am told, and letting them do whatever they wanted to me.

When I was younger, I thought that there must be something wrong with me for fantasizing about this, and
I was way too embarrassed to tell anyone about it. As I got a little older, I realized that most, or
virtually all, of the other women I had met (that were able to admit it) shared versions of exactly the
same fantasy. It's just that most women are afraid to admit it, to others or even to themselves, feeling
that it is weird, or that they were strange for feeling that way.

Then, about a year ago, something happened in my life that made me re-analyze myself and make some
promises to myself. The guy that I had been with for more than 10 years, who I married about 5 years
ago, split up with me quite nastily, after treating me pretty badly for quite a while. He was never
physically abusive, just verbally, but I have to admit that after a while, I started to believe what he
was constantly telling me. Things like that I was an old lady that no man could ever want sexually, and
insulting parts of my body. For example, he told me that my nipples were gross and way too big, that men
would find them ugly and be turned off by them. I DO have rather large nipples, so it was pretty easy
for him to get me accepting what he said, and being ashamed of my body, more and more as time went on.

Now I have always worked pretty hard at keeping myself in shape, and I guess I've always thought that I
looked OK physically, so having someone constantly insulting my body was really getting to me. Last
year, when we split up, I didn't have the greatest self-confidence around, to say the least! That's
where my friend Linda came in, bless her heart!

Linda is my gorgeous, wild at heart, best girlfriend in the world. She has a simply fantastic outlook on
life, no apologies, no regrets, pure hedonist. She came to my rescue and proved that my ex was
completely wrong in the simplest way she could. She got me to agree to go out with her, dressed exactly
as she told me, and told me to watch the reactions from the guys around me. That way, she said, I would
have an impartial opinion that I could see for myself. So...after a bit of convincing, I agreed. We went
out for a couple of drinks, then a bit of pool, with me dressed in a VERY see through blouse, unbuttoned
really low, and my shortest skirt, with just a thong and a demi-bra underneath. The bra didn't even come
close to covering my nipples! I felt REALLY exposed and was a bit nervous, at first, but once I realized
that virtually every guy that saw us was staring at me hungrily, I soon started to enjoy myself....a
lot! I remember being really turned on by showing myself off, letting myself get more and more into it
and deliberately letting the guys around me get a good look. I knew that I had an exhibitionist streak
in me before that night, but that was when I realized just how big of a streak it was. We did things
like going to a mall and trying on clothes (lingerie, bikinis, etc), getting a thrill out of
"accidentally" leaving the dressing room curtain or door open enough that anyone outside it could watch us change. Another example? After I caught on to the fact that my 19 year old next door neighbour was
spying on me when I took a shower (their house, and I think his room, are right across from my bathroom
window, only about 10-12 feet between them), I started taking my time getting undressed so he could
watch, even let him watch me playing with myself standing in front of my bathroom mirror!

As time went on, I got braver and braver, with Linda's support and help. We got closer and closer as
friends, to the point where we shared our biggest, and naughtiest, fantasies with each other. Imagine my
suprise at finding out that she shared my biggest long time fantasy; that of being "raped" by multiple
men that I don't even know. The thing is, as exciting as the thought was, it isn't exactly a very easy
fantasy to live out. First of all, it's really hard to imagine how you could stay safe, yet be "forced"
by men you don't know. Secondly, how could one even bring it up in the first place? I mean....."Hi
there. Would you please take me somewhere where you and your friends can fuck my brains out, all of you
at the same time?" Not exactly the kind of thing you can come right out and say lol! So....I really
never thought I would be able to live it out, though I often played out some possible variations of it
in my mind, especially when I was masturbating, and that ALWAYS helped me to a huge orgasm.

Bethmc2002
04-20-2007, 11:06 PM
Then, unknown to me at the time, Linda decided that it was time for me to have the chance to experience what I had envisioned for so long. She and I made plans to go for a weekend in Montreal, just the two of us, for some much needed R&R in a city that is really conducive to being a bit kinky. For the most part, French Canadian women (Quebecoises) really know how to dress themselves to be their sexiest best. It is a very uninhibited culture.

We arrived in Montreal on the Friday night and, both of us being pretty tired out from the week's work, we just had supper and watched a movie in our room that night, talking about plan after plan of how wicked we were going to be the next day and night. The next morning, Linda got the day started with a bang! She woke up first, and put me on the spot first thing, while I was still asleep! She pulled my covers almost all the way off me, so that most of me was exposed, then ordered breakfast to be delivered by room service. I was just wearing a muscle T, no panties, and I woke up when the room service guy came into the room, with me lying there with my left breast popped completely out of the shirt and naked and exposed from the waist down. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was this young guy staring at me and obviously enjoying what he saw! Of course, me being me, this made my nipples stand straight up, which just made things MORE intense. I think that guy enjoyed his tip that morning, to say the least. One beautiful lady in a tiny pair of panties and a cut off T shirt, and another one basically nude on a bed. What a way to start a day, both for us and for him. We laughed about it for quite a while.

We spent most of the day shopping, and having more fun. Montreal has quite a few small shops that specialize in pretty racy clothes, and we really enjoyed trying some on. At one shop, where the dressing rooms were just a small area with a curtain that opened right into the shop, I was trying on a shirt when Linda came over, told me that a guy was doing everything he could to see in, and handed me a
ridiculously tiny bikini, daring me to go for it. By that point, especially after the way my day had started, I was pretty much up for anything, so I took her up on it. I made sure that the curtain to my room stayed about 6-8 inches open, and turned my back to the opening, pretending to be unaware of it. I took off the shirt (I had a push up bra on), took a deep breath, screwed up my courage, and turned around to face the opening in the curtain. The guy was only about 3 or 4 feet away, and was staring into the room. I looked straight at him, catching him looking and catching his eyes so that he knew that I
was aware that he was watching, and then reached behind, undid my bra, and took it off. Once again, knowing that they were being stared at, my nipples got obviously excited and really hard. My nipples are fairly large, they stick out quite a bit when they get hard, and it seems that guys in general really enjoy this. They certainly stare at them when I flash them, or wear something see through that shows them off, which of course only makes me hornier (and them harder), which causes guys to stare even harder, and so on...

Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked here. Suffice to say that when I took off my jeans and thong and put the bikini bottoms on, I really enjoyed watching the front of his pants get larger and larger. I am partially shaved (just a landing strip), which was a good thing because the bikini Linda had chosen was little more than a small patch in front, and strings in back. It was fun. Linda (wicked woman that she is) even asked the guy for his opinion of the suit, if he thought it looked good on me and / or if I was hot in it!

By the time the evening rolled around, the days playing had me about as horny as I could get, each situation just turning me on more and more. I just wanted two things. One, to be looked at and appreciated, and two, to get laid! I actually had not had sex for several weeks at that point, and I don't do abstaining very well:)

Bethmc2002
04-20-2007, 11:08 PM
After a supper in the hotel (with me oopsing and flashing our waiter as much as I dared), Linda sprang her trap on me. She told me that the room service guy that morning had told her that there was an amateur night at a local strip club that evening, and that from what he could see....we would fit right in and enjoy ourselves. I had never done that, getting completely nude, standing on a stage in front of tons of people I didn't know, but with the mood I was in, I agreed to try it right away. We both dressed for the night, her in her sexiest, most revealing stuff, and me, on her suggestion, in a fairly demure skirt and silk blouse, buttoned right to the top, with my smallest black thong and a half bra that doesn't even cover my nipples underneath, and went to the club. It was a rush watching the reaction of the people in the club when the two of us walked in and sat down! There were 4 other ladies there who entered the contest, and I was the third one to dance. I was SO nervous about it, and Linda had to dare me into going up. It didn't exactly help when the announcer told the crowd that this would be my first
time stripping! Once on stage, the nervousness soon went away and I started to enjoy the looks I was getting, the guys in the front of the stage staring at every move I made. I was glad that I had taken Linda's advice with what I wore, because when I took off my shirt and revealed my bra, what little there was of it, and my nipples (that were about as hard as they can be by this point), I think that the effect of being dressed classy and demure, followed by my sexiest underwear, really went over quite well. I know the applause was certainly addictive!

I noticed a table of four guys sitting about 20 feet from the stage while I was dancing. I think the main reason I noticed them in particular was the fact that they were all pretty good looking, they were all in their 30s, and they were all staring at me, eyes glued to my body. By this time, with all this attention, I was feeling pretty horny and comfortable, so I decided to have a bit of fun with them, so when I took off my thong, I tossed it right into one of their laps, getting a smile and a bit of a cheer from their table as I did.

What I didn't really think out, however, was the fact that after I was finished my dance, I had to gather up my clothes and go to their table to ask them for my panties back. They teased me a bit, at first, making me sit down with them, then agree to get myself dressed again right there beside their table before they would give my thong back to me, which I happily did, given the way I was feeling by then. We talked a little, while Linda did her strip (to some great applause, I might add). It was about 2:00 am by then, and Linda and I had a big day planned for the next day, so we left the club and went back to our hotel room, alone and with both of us feeling more than a little horny and sexy.

Back in our room, we both got undressed, leaving just our panties on and both slipping on a comfy T shirt, mine a crop top, and Linda's an oversize muscle shirt that I couldn't help noticing was really loose, to the point where I could see just about her whole breast whenever she was sideways, through the armhole. In the state I was in, trying to stay casual while also trying to stare at her boobs started getting me thinking about the couple of times we HAD fooled around, how much I enjoyed it. I was wondering if it would happen again tonight, and I wasn't really too upset at the thought! (LOL) We decided to order a bottle to be delivered to our room, and...in the mood of the moment....I jokingly dared Linda to be nude, in the bathroom right by the door where she would certainly be seen, when I answered the door. After what I have to admit, looking back, was not a whole lot of convincing, we
finally agreed that she would do it, as long as I agreed to answer the door in just the thong and crop T I had on, and would get the guy to step in, right beside the open bathroom door, so that he would get the best show of his night! Linda quickly stripped herself bare, and went in the bathroom, leaving the door all the way open and grabbing a towel to pretend she was drying herself off. Both of us were so nervous and excited, it seemed as though it took forever for the knock on the door, but then finally we heard it. Screwing up my courage, I went to the door of our room and opened it quickly, and wide, so that I didn't think about it too much and talk myself out of it.

Bethmc2002
04-20-2007, 11:11 PM
As soon as I started to open the door, it suddenly flew open, almost hitting me as it did. I didn't even have time to really realize what was happening before there were four guys in the room, the door closed again, one of them with his hand over my mouth, and another warning Linda to keep silent, or else.

I was terrified, not really knowing or accepting what was going on, but even then I couldn't help myself feeling just a little bit excited at the same time, wondering what was next. I could see another guy holding his hand over Linda's mouth by then, and was reaching down with his other hand, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples. The guy who had his hand over my mouth then reached down with his other hand and pulled my crop T up until it was around my neck, exposing both of my breasts completely.

I could tell that they liked what I was wearing by the sound of their breathing, and in spite of my fear, I felt my nipples once again rising to the occasion. I looked at the guy who was holding me, and our eyes met. That was when I realized that I knew him, that this was one of the guys who I had talked to briefly in the strip club, the one that had been sitting next to the guy on whose lap I had thrown my thong.

I looked around, and saw that all four of the guys from the club were there, in our room, staring at our bodies. You could FEEL the electricity in the air...I swear it! Then, a guy that was still holding my mouth spoke, quietly and seriously.

He told Linda and I that they were there for us, that we had teased them in the club to the point where they had decided that they had to have us, to fuck us, etc. So much so that they had followed us back to the hotel, and watched to see what room we went into, then waited until they could be sure that most of the other guests would be asleep and we would be in bed. He said that all they wanted to do was have us suck them, fuck them, and generally follow their commands without objection or complaint, and as long as we agreed and did as they wanted us to, we would not be hurt. If, however, we made any noise, or screamed, or tried to get away, or did anything except what they told us to, they would hurt us as much as it took to get us to comply. I could see no knives or other weapons, but they really didn't need any.

Four strong men like them could certainly really hurt two relatively small women like us, if they wanted to, without needing such things. So, afraid of being seriously hurt, when he asked if we agreed, we both nodded yes, that we would do as he asked, at which point he removed his hand from my mouth and slid it down my body to roughly grab and squeeze my right breast. Part of me was scared silly, yet part of me was also really turned on by this point, as images of me being thoroughly fucked by all four of these
guys, who were all pretty good looking as I said before, ran through my head. This, of course, caused both of my nipples to get REALLY hard, a fact that all of them noticed virtually immediately, and suddenly I could feel their hands all over me, feeling my breasts, pinching and twisting my nipples roughly, (which just made them even harder) and feeling my pussy and butt, through and around my thong.

Linda, feeling that it was better to warn them than for them to get startled into doing something we didn't want, told them that we had ordered wine, and that it should be here any minute. This, instead of making them think twice, led to them telling us that the room service would be a good test of our obedience and willingness to submit to them. We could flip a coin or something, they said, to decide which one of us would answer the door, the rest of us hidden in the bathroom. The kicker was...whoever lost (or won....point of view??) would have to answer the door nude, and furthermore would have to not only let, but encourage the room service guy to touch them as much as he wanted, without letting him fuck them. Then one of the guys came up with the brilliant idea of giving us a chance to lessen things a bit. If the one of us who was not answering the door would agree to put on a show for them, masturbating while they watched, they would let the other one, answering the door, wear her thong, but she still had to be topless in any case. After exchanging a couple of looks with Linda, and still a little afraid of being hurt, yet also being more and more turned on, we agreed. Asking one of them for a quarter and agreeing that the winner of the toss could pick who answered, I then tossed it in the air while Linda called "heads"...and she won! I could feel the nervous excitement in my stomach as I tried to figure out which role I was hoping she would take, and which one I would have to play. After a few seconds, Linda told them in a soft voice, while staring at the floor, that she would stay in the bathroom with them, while I answered the door. I really wasn't sure if I was relieved or disappointed!

Then, they turned their attention to me, first pulling my T shirt up to reveal my breasts, then pulling it off over my head, leaving me standing there with nothing but my smallest, VERY sheer, black thong on, willing the door NOT to knock, sort of.... It seemed as though very little time had passed before we heard the knock on the door, and they all went into the bathroom and left me, alone, to answer the door.

Bethmc2002
04-20-2007, 11:14 PM
Again, I didn't let myself think about what I was doing, but just went to the door, took a deep breath, and opened it wide, soooooo conscious of my virtually naked body. Standing there, with a cart that had an ice bucket with our bottle of wine and a few glasses on it, was a really cute blond haired young kid, probably about 18 or 19, with a look of total shock and instant horniness pasted all over his face. I felt myself flush, and was REALLY turned on, as I watched his eyes travel down, then up, then down again over my body, once really quickly and then over and over, really slowly. It felt as though his eyes were staring at every square centimeter of me, missing nothing. I could feel myself getting wet between my legs as he just stood there and stared at me, saying nothing at all. I smiled at him, and then asked him to come into the room for a sec, joking that I didn't want any young children to wander by and be corrupted at seeing me. At this, a smile started to appear on his face that got bigger and wider as he stepped into the room and I closed the door behind him, fully aware that the others were listening to every sound from the other side of the bathroom door. Then I realized what an idiot I was. I had answered the door without a cent in my hand, and my purse was way across the room beside my bed. Oh well...in for a penny...in for a pound and all that, so I told the guy to wait for a sec and went over to my bed to get some money out of my purse, all the while knowing and enjoying the feeling of his eyes staring at my almost naked butt on the way there, and staring at my swaying breasts as I came back. Standing in front of him, holding out some money for the wine, I saw that the show I had given him had made him hard; his pants were bulging A LOT, which only turned me on even more. Remembering what I had been told to do, I asked him if he would prefer a cash tip, or if he could maybe think of something else he would like more as a tip, at which point he smiled again and reached out to grasp my left breast in
his hand and my butt with the other. After he had a few moments to feel me up really well, he said that much as he would love to continue, it was really busy that night, and he would be missed and would get into trouble. He asked me if he could come back when he got off, about 2:30, and not knowing what was expected of me by the bunch that were listening to every word from the bathroom, I nodded "yes", and after a few more squeezes and pinches of both of my breasts, he left the room, leaving me standing there, nipples turned on and wanting more, completely soaked underneath my thong.

Virtually the second the door was closed, the bathroom door popped open and three of the guys came out.

Glancing over their shoulders, I could see that the show that Linda had put on for them must have been pretty good, because she was on her knees with the fourth guy's hard cock being pushed in and out of her mouth while he held the back of her head and pulled her onto it.

Next thing I knew, the other three guys had pulled me over to Linda's bed, making me lie down on my back, and then one of them stood up, undid his zipper, and leaned over the bed so that his cock was touching my face, while reminding me that I had better live up to my agreement to be their slut, or else, then sticking his still soft cock into my mouth and telling me to suck it, and it had better be good. So far, they had not been violent to us in any way, and I was still quite afraid of being hurt (yet more and more turned on by having these guys looking at, touching, and getting hard over my body), so I did as he asked, using my tongue and mouth to make his cock hard, sucking him into my mouth as deeply as I could. At the same time, I felt my thong being pulled down, over my feet, and then felt a finger stick into me, firmly, while other fingers started playing with my clit. By this time, it was pointless to pretend that I wasn't going to do this, as by now I could feel that I was soaking wet, and I knew that the fingers sliding into and out of me could feel it and would know how turned on I was, too.

I have never been so completely, thoroughly fucked as I was that night. It seemed as though there was always a cock sticking out at me, or into me, needing attention. Several times, I found myself with two or three cocks inside me at the same time, filling my mouth, pussy, and butt over and over again. I completely lost count of how many times I came, or how many times a guy came in or on me. I remember that at one point I was on my back, with a cock in my mouth, and they made Linda lick my pussy while one of them fucked her in her butt, then they made us trade places with each other, telling me to lick their cum from Linda while they filled my butt. Quite simply...they made me into a total slut, virtually begging for more, and I absolutely loved it. I just couldn't get enough of it!

After quite a while, the guys left our room, after warning us to stay silent about the night, or we would regret it. After talking for a while, and waiting for our trembling parts to calm down, Linda and I went to bed, tired, sore, and feeling VERY well fucked!

The next morning, after talking a bit about what had happened, and after a few moments of uneasy silence, Linda admitted to me that she had set up the whole thing! One of the four guys, (who I guess she was never actually with), was her cousin, who had arranged, at her request, for three of his friends to join him in helping us live out a new experience, one that she had told them was my favourite fantasy. I think she was a little worried that I would be mad at her at first, but as soon as I told her that I was glad that she had done it, and that I had never had a more erotic, amazing experience in my life and thanked her for it, several times, she relaxed. We've talked about that night several times since, never failing to get us both going, both of us admitting that we would do it all again, given the chance. I guess I'm going to have to come up with a way of paying her back, somehow! I'm going to have to think about this one!

I was so sure that if I ever lived out this fantasy, it would satisfy my curiousity and need and I would be able to move on. As it turns out, though, it was such an amazing experience that I find myself replaying it in my mind, over and over, even at work. Priding my honesty to myself, I have to admit that I can't wait to do it again, can't stop thinking about the things that they could have made me do, but didn't, and wishing they had! Suffice to say that it is certainly going to be a whole lot easier for me to let myself get into a situation that MIGHT lead to an encore, maybe even this time somehow arranging to have the whole thing videotaped! The idea of posting a video of me being raped on RB is REALLY exciting!!!

tnc4fun
04-21-2007, 05:17 PM
Great story Beth and very well-written. Glad you were able to make your fantasy come true...safely. Looks like you had a great time. :skull-big